Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > Find A Third/Be A Third

Old     (joeshmoe)      Join Date: Jan 2003       07-09-2015, 9:47 AM Reply   
I live on old lake davenport and have a waverunner suv parked on a canal which is 100yds down the canal that connects to the lake. I need drivers to drag me around on the lake. I know it's just a jet ski, but it is time on the water and I like to get out every day, the lake is a mile long and always flat! I can go anytime of the day and there is no need for gas money because the jet ski hardly uses any gas. Give me a call or text at 440-320-7581.
Old     (joeshmoe)      Join Date: Jan 2003       09-02-2015, 10:46 AM Reply   
You can get on the water everyday and wakeboard, wakeskate, ski, (tube?) In Orlando on a nice Lake for FREE!
here is a pic of the jet ski behind the deck, the lake that's a mile long, and if you look down the canal you can see a small bridge that crosses the canal, that is the reason I cannot park my VLX on the dock.
Attached Images

Old     (joeshmoe)      Join Date: Jan 2003       09-21-2015, 8:17 AM Reply   
No wakeskate out there? I can get to any lake with a public boat ramp around orlando with the jet ski, I just want to get out on the water.
Old     (fly135)      Join Date: Jun 2004       09-21-2015, 9:09 AM Reply   
How was that 7am ride?
Old     (joeshmoe)      Join Date: Jan 2003       09-24-2015, 5:39 PM Reply   
Hey John, butler chain of lakes was awesome nobody else was there until 9 o'clock and then we got the surfboard out which was pretty cool!
Old     (dh03r6)      Join Date: Mar 2007       10-02-2015, 11:51 AM Reply   
I ride on lake minnehaha during the week