Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > Boats, Accessories & Tow Vehicles

Old     (grant_west)      Join Date: Jun 2005       06-03-2010, 6:53 AM Reply   
We are throwing a Boat Party where we will be linking about 30+ boats together. We decided to stick with the link system that is tryed and tested. Audio over Cat 5 and then split to a balanced line out to RCA's Or Split to a 3.5mm jack and threw your Wetsounds 420.

Post some Pick's of your system and how you will be linking.

www.thebumpparty.com
Old     (johnny_jr)      Join Date: Mar 2006       06-03-2010, 7:33 AM Reply   
Can't wait, this should be another GREAT event.

No pics to post, have not decided if we are heading up with the current set up or if we will be doing a face lift for the summer.

As far as linking up, we will be receiving the CAT5 through the Audio Controls BLR with balanced RCA outputs, then taking that signal into an ARC Audio SRI via it's RCA Aux In and splitting it into 3 sets of balanced outputs. 1 set for the BU and 2 sets to pass off a nice high voltage signal to the neighboring boats.

In the past we have shared signals with other cove dwellers via RCA "Y"s which loose strength along the way. The SRI will allow to boost the signal before leaving my boat as well as adjust the GAIN on the fly.
Old     (wakeguru)      Join Date: Feb 2003       06-03-2010, 9:19 AM Reply   
^ nice!

I'm sure it'll be a sick party. Can't make it from the EC, but would love a copy of the muzac from the event. Still listen to the superhero cd, d.ford and seven cd's that we traded for years back. Peace.
Old     (johnny_jr)      Join Date: Mar 2006       06-03-2010, 9:43 AM Reply   
Can we get a roll call of who is going to make it out?

Just curious....
Old     (BCPMike0663)      Join Date: Apr 2010       06-03-2010, 10:50 AM Reply   
Ashley and I will be bumping it!
Old     (wakeandsnow27)      Join Date: Jun 2004       06-03-2010, 10:53 AM Reply   
let's just move this little shindig to AZ. kthxbye
Old     (leaks)      Join Date: Oct 2005       06-03-2010, 11:00 AM Reply   
Sorry "G" We gotta miss this one. Gotta go to my daughters college grad. in L.A. that weekend. Deffinatly planning on the August event !!
Old     (hatepain)      Join Date: Aug 2006       06-03-2010, 12:55 PM Reply   
Man I'd absolutely love to be able to make these events you fellas throw down in Cali.
Old     (mendo247)      Join Date: Mar 2005       06-03-2010, 3:16 PM Reply   
Think I'll be makin an appearance...
Old     (wikd281)      Join Date: May 2002       06-03-2010, 3:49 PM Reply   
The Wifey and I will be heading up for the day. Going to be dialing in the new chucktronics stereo. We'll see how the W7's and NVS tower speakers hold up to the abuse
Old     (shawnmdarnell)      Join Date: Feb 2003       06-03-2010, 5:37 PM Reply   
We will be there, can't wait!
Old     (h2ohangtime)      Join Date: Aug 2002       06-03-2010, 8:50 PM Reply   
This is exactly why I can't wait to get the tower speaker setup going in my boat...looks like a great time, Grant. Enjoy...
Old     (mrbrian)      Join Date: Feb 2007       06-03-2010, 10:29 PM Reply   
Grant Ill be there for sure!!!
Old     (no_tools)      Join Date: Apr 2007       06-05-2010, 9:11 PM Reply   
if anybody is contaplating on going. you should. ive done it once and it was a blast. to hear all these boat systems playing together was very cool to say the least. plus the dj,s were tearing it up.
Old     (wikd281)      Join Date: May 2002       06-09-2010, 9:57 AM Reply   
Booooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooom! :d
Old     (phatboypimp)      Join Date: Apr 2005       06-09-2010, 10:53 AM Reply   
I am in....
Old     (grant_west)      Join Date: Jun 2005       06-09-2010, 10:56 AM Reply   
My LED's are comming together and Im getting closer. There should be a awesome display of underwater lights and Led's. We are gonna light the swim area with some Underwater lights.
Looking forward to hooking up with everyone. If you need any help hooking up your boat so you can share a signal drop me or Ryan a line.
Old     (grant_west)      Join Date: Jun 2005       06-09-2010, 10:58 AM Reply   
If you have never see boats with underwater lights in clear water its a pretty cool sight. Come check it out
Old     (dhcomp1)      Join Date: Mar 2010       06-09-2010, 11:11 AM Reply   
Not attending, but do you have a link to this signal sharing setup?

Never seen signal shared over Cat 5, and i am well versed in 12v audio. Very curious.
Old     (johnny_jr)      Join Date: Mar 2006       06-09-2010, 11:28 AM Reply   
DH the Cat 5 concept comes from home theater. Audio Control have the BLX and BLR that transmit and receive audio via Cat5. Cannot recall the specs, but the BLX is the transmitter (also receiver if I recall correctly), and the BLR is a receiver only. Check the Audio Control site for more info.

We used them last year and I can attest to the fact that they worked Very, Very well. I think it was 30 +/- boats running off the Cat5. Not everyone received a pure single because not everyone had their own BLR. This year I am running the output of the BLR into an ARC Audio SRI using the RCA aux in the the SRI will split the single input into 3 outputs each with an adjustable Gain control. That will insure that 1 BLR feeds 3 boats with high powered signals. Then those 3 boats can split off the signle using RCA y's if they choose to pass another signal off to their neighbors.
Old     (ndavis03)      Join Date: Jul 2006       06-09-2010, 11:37 AM Reply   
This sounds like a ton of fun.......I just wish my system could hang.
Old     (grant_west)      Join Date: Jun 2005       06-09-2010, 11:46 AM Reply   
Most people think you have to have some super crazy system to attend or hang. Truth is your system is pretty much on low because everyone else is helping push sound so One boat dosen't have to do all the work.
Old     (hatepain)      Join Date: Aug 2006       06-09-2010, 12:16 PM Reply   
Dude, G those pictures are so sick! I love the contrast on the first of the all red glowing boat and the cool blue Shadow Casters. Those had better be on their website.
Old     (hatepain)      Join Date: Aug 2006       06-09-2010, 12:20 PM Reply   
Nevermind, I went to the website and see that those and more are on there.
Old     (grant_west)      Join Date: Jun 2005       06-09-2010, 12:56 PM Reply   
Last year a few guys were taking pictures of boats at night. By the time pictures were being taking my boat was pretty thrashed. It had been used as a party zone and had crap all over the place. The guys cammera took sutch great picks and detail you could see chips and crap on the floor. My boat was beat and look'd like hell with cat 5 and RCA's in every direction I just deleted the pick's Ill do a better job this year and be sure to take some good pick's
Old     (chucktronics)      Join Date: Nov 2007       06-09-2010, 9:25 PM Reply   
We will see you there . look'n forward to seeing all the 2010 RGB Action !
Attached Images

Old     (grant_west)      Join Date: Jun 2005       06-10-2010, 1:18 PM Reply   
This 43 Foot Fountain is suposed to be showing up. Check out the speake box at the front of the boat
Old     (sangeria)      Join Date: Dec 2003       06-10-2010, 2:40 PM Reply   
At the risk of sounding old, I'm glad we're leaving Tulloch on the 18th.
Old     (grant_west)      Join Date: Jun 2005       06-10-2010, 8:42 PM Reply   
SANGeRIA I understand its awesome to have the lake to yourself. But its also cool once in a while to Rock It. The lake has been pretty slow so it should get pretty busy pretty quick.
Old     (2006maliblue)      Join Date: Mar 2009       06-10-2010, 8:50 PM Reply   
Thinking about making an appearance with the MaliBlue and the new system!

Johnny what exactly is the ARC Audio SRI? Give me a call might see if I can pick one up before next weekend to make sure I have a good signal coming in!

Heck I might even mount my amps for real! Just for you Johnny! lol
Old     (2006maliblue)      Join Date: Mar 2009       06-10-2010, 8:52 PM Reply   
Grant, I'll have to throw all the LED's in too so I can find my boat in the dark!
Old     (UNvisible)      Join Date: May 2010       06-10-2010, 8:58 PM Reply   
REALLY jealous I cant come out.
Old     (clayton191)      Join Date: Apr 2006       06-10-2010, 9:28 PM Reply   
I want to go just so i can see these RGB lights ...
Old     (grant_west)      Join Date: Jun 2005       06-11-2010, 7:08 AM Reply   
The LED light show should be pretty cool its will be killer to see what everyone has going its seems like these days everyone have a bit of light so it should be pretty cool, Robert tell your crew there is a Miss BUMP comp for cash.
Booom
Old     (2006maliblue)      Join Date: Mar 2009       06-11-2010, 8:58 PM Reply   
Johnny thanks for the call I'll see you monday to pick that up. I wouldn't anybody mad at me because I was passing a clean signal!

Found some really cool double sided sticky tape that looks like it might wiork for the amps too! We'll have to see how that go's! lol

Grant I'm not sure my glow will hang with yours but we'll try our best to represent ballin' on a budget, and a small budget at that!
Old     (mikeski)      Join Date: Aug 2003       06-11-2010, 9:59 PM Reply   
Anybody want to do a little bump soundoff comp? I can bring my db meter, $5 or $10 buy in, winner takes all...
Old     (UNvisible)      Join Date: May 2010       06-12-2010, 6:42 AM Reply   
Mikeski - you talking tower or bass? lol....
Old     (2006maliblue)      Join Date: Mar 2009       06-12-2010, 10:23 PM Reply   
Sounds fun to me. What are we measuring though? Tower or Bass?
Old     (mikeski)      Join Date: Aug 2003       06-13-2010, 10:20 PM Reply   
Tower measurements are tougher than bass. Maybe both but I've got to think a little about the tower contest. Also I don't think Grant wants to hear those bass tones all day long like we did back at the spring ride soundoffs. I'll toss the db meter in the bag and we'll see if this gets any traction. Maybe we can do something like Pink's All Out and have guys go against each other (bass or tower). As long as it's all done with a fun easy going theme I am game.
Old     (chucktronics)      Join Date: Nov 2007       06-15-2010, 7:48 AM Reply   
Mike-

I think that would work great,more of a crowd appeal as opposed to meter .Easy going is key!
I agree ,hearing bass tones and sweeps all day is lame!
Old     (mendo247)      Join Date: Mar 2005       06-15-2010, 10:03 AM Reply   
BC4 gonna make an appearance? I'd like to get a ear full of that tower set-up...
Old     (grant_west)      Join Date: Jun 2005       06-16-2010, 10:44 AM Reply   
Testing equipment. LOL LOL yea be sure to bring your White Lab coat so you can make sure you get the correct reading's. IMO DB drag's and Stereo comp's are LAME. Who wants to listen to sound sweep's and blasting tower systems all day. NOT ME. This is a party, a get together, a time to come hook up with people and listen to SOME MUSIC, check out some systems and rock it. IMO you don't need a meter to tell who's system is humping. Like I said before at the other Bump party people's systems were not turned up all that loud cause everyone is playing the same source you don't have to pump your system to be heard. Come out and party have a good time HOUSE music with be pumping all day long just make sure your boat can rock it all day long. Its gonna be a full house be sure to bring your camera
Old     (mikeski)      Join Date: Aug 2003       06-16-2010, 7:00 PM Reply   
I'll be there Friday afternoon... LEDs burning Friday night
Old     (justsan)      Join Date: May 2009       06-16-2010, 9:19 PM Reply   
This sounds pretty awesome -someone make sure to post some pics!!
Old     (2006maliblue)      Join Date: Mar 2009       06-16-2010, 9:26 PM Reply   
I agree to a certain extent Grant, However i think it would be cool to know how many DB's our boats are putting out. Even if theres no contest, I know I'd have no chance of winning it anyways, but it would be cool to know how loud our stuff actually is. Its not like I have a DB meter at home. If your still bringing the DB meter hit me up Mike we just won't tell Grant. lol
Old     (tims72)      Join Date: Apr 2008       06-16-2010, 9:44 PM Reply   
i will be there on sat. planned this last minute as i just found out the boat would be done with all the warranty work on friday. not sure if i will stay the night but if i do where is the best place to stay so the boat will be safe. main priority is boat being safe. were should i launch, any thing i need to know about the lake, hotels etc. if someone could email me there number so i can contact you for questions it would be very helpful. tim.mawson@sbcglobal.net. thanks for the help in advance.
Old     (2006maliblue)      Join Date: Mar 2009       06-16-2010, 10:50 PM Reply   
Tulloch Resort and Marina, I think thats what its called, is where this event is going down and as far as I know this is the only place to stay over night on the water unless of course Grants through his couch out there for grabs. I've stayed at the hotel there on a few different occasions and never had any problems what so ever. I'm sure Grant or somebody with a little more knowledge of the lake will chime in.
Old     (grant_west)      Join Date: Jun 2005       06-17-2010, 12:19 PM Reply   
Tim: I think there was a room or 2 left at the resort. Its safe on the dock. There is gonna be a bunch of people watching stuff all night.
Old     (grant_west)      Join Date: Jun 2005       06-17-2010, 12:20 PM Reply   
Robert I ll bring my hand held DB meter, Hit me up if you or anyone else wants to take some measurments
Old     (wikd281)      Join Date: May 2002       06-17-2010, 12:43 PM Reply   
BUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUMP! Cant wait!
Ready for action, nip it in the bud
We never relaxin’, OutKast is everlastin’
Not clashin’, not at all but see my ***** went to do a little acting.
Now that’s for anyone askin’ give me one pass em’
Drip drip drop there goes an ear-gasm
Now you cumin out the side of your face
We're tapping right into your memory banks (Thanks!)
So click it or ticket lets see your seat belt fastened
Trunk rattlin’ like two midgets in the back seat wrestlin
Speakerboxx vibrate the tag, make it sound like aluminum cans in a bag
But I know ya’ll wanted that 808 can you feel that B-A-S-S, bass
But I know ya’ll wanted that 808 can you feel that B-A-S-S, bass
(outkast)
Old     (johnny_jr)      Join Date: Mar 2006       06-18-2010, 7:40 AM Reply   
Just hours way from hitt'n the road, see ya'll real soon!

BUMP!!
Old     (hatepain)      Join Date: Aug 2006       06-18-2010, 2:26 PM Reply   
VID E OHH!!! Get some so us nonners can get a better feel for the event.
Old     (big_un)      Join Date: Feb 2003       06-18-2010, 8:16 PM Reply   
Grant, can you send me info on your U/W light bar and through hull? I just got 2 Bimini Blue Shadow casters, and want to rig up something like yours. If you don't mind me copying you a little.....

Have fun at the bump!

Mike

shagit007@aol.com
Old     (grant_west)      Join Date: Jun 2005       06-19-2010, 9:01 AM Reply   
Under water light bar information????

Sorry its custom made becides the picks in that thread that's all the information I have.
what were you looking for.

O well I gotta get to the party to start running Cat 5 line BUMP it Up!
Old     (wikd281)      Join Date: May 2002       06-19-2010, 11:42 PM Reply   
A M A Z I N G !
An incredible party! Many thanks goes out to "G" and everyone that helped put the BUMP party together. It was an incredible day of partying with cool people. The vibe all day was really good and the stereo systems were amazing. Hearing all the stereo power on the water made my day. I think it turned out exactly how great described how he wanted it to be "One continous bump".
The music couldnt have been any better, in fact, at one point of the day Grant and I were thinking that we really should have recorded the live DJ sessions for it was some of the best party/dance music I have ever heard.
All in all, an incredible day.
Thanks!
Old     (2006maliblue)      Join Date: Mar 2009       06-20-2010, 2:15 AM Reply   
BUMP BUmp bump ...... CRash time! I'm so wore out. Great event had a blast, great job Grant and everyone else for throwing it. Next time i want a cat-5 line though since I lost so much signal with 60ft of rca's

p.s. Grant sorry for tearing up you nice peacefull resort. I got stuck in the middle of that fiasco on the porch when that guy got thrown through the window!

p.p.s. Also got alot of pics from the day, unfortunatly not so much of the boats but the girls dancing on my boat. Some how it always seems to work out that way! lol Remember Johnny, you and Greg Might have had louder boats but my stereo was just loud enough to pull them in, not so loud it blows the girls off the back of the boat! lol

p.p.p.s. Some of the cleanest installs I've ever seen on boats there today. Grants boat, insane, or should we just say "bling bling", Ryan from chucktronics had some crazy customer boats with amazing craftsmanship and one off custom designs that were awesome, I even liked the carbon fiber wall paper looked great! lol Johnny Neves from Liquid Trends had the coolest badest brightest LED light show going in his boat. Its amazing how bright his lights where and the show they put on. Hopefully he'll post video so everyone can check out the lights. Johnny had some customer boats there too, in fact I think one of his customer boats has the loudest system on planet earth! The only problem with going to an event like this is I now have a wish list a mile long for my boat!
Old     (2006maliblue)      Join Date: Mar 2009       06-20-2010, 2:17 AM Reply   
MikeSki sorry I stole your rca's and Johnny too! I'll have to get those back to you guys.
Old     (mikeski)      Join Date: Aug 2003       06-20-2010, 6:41 AM Reply   
No worries Robert, keep it.

Awesome tunes all day, hats off to the DJs for playing tracks that kept everybody happy. The whole dock bumping like the dance-floor of a Vegas nightclub.

Thanks G, Bern, Random Nights crew, and of course Heidi for letting you put it on.
Old     (grant_west)      Join Date: Jun 2005       06-20-2010, 10:18 AM Reply   
Dammmm That Party HUMPED. Music was clean POUNDING. It was so awesome to go from boat to boat and get a sample of all the diffrent systems. I cant tell you how nice it is to go to a boat party where you don't have to have 50 diffrent types of music playing at the same time. Typical ski beach /party cove tie up stuff. Once you rock it like this you don't wanna have anything to do with the typical tie up's. It was cool to meet a few of the Lurkers that Dont Post on W/W that just came up and said "Hi" Ill post up some pic's later I was up late last night. To every one that came and helped out Big Thanks
Ryan Gunner and Scott ran ALL The wire for the Cat 5 signal that was a huge help Thanks Chucktronics crew. You couldn't do a event like this with out everyone pitching in and helping out. Mike and Ryan and Scott played Tech guru's for everyone that couldnt get up and running that was HUGE thanks again. The signal was HELLA STRONG. lots of output. For anyone that wants to come play Get yourself a Audio Control BLX-10 and show up to the AUG 14th Bump event . By then I should be ready to go do it all over agiain
Old     (UNvisible)      Join Date: May 2010       06-20-2010, 12:37 PM Reply   
Where are the damn pics
Old     (UNvisible)      Join Date: May 2010       06-20-2010, 12:39 PM Reply   
it would be a long haul from texas, but i might consider towing my boat out there for the next one... anyone else from texas consider this ?
Old     (gwperry2)      Join Date: May 2009       06-20-2010, 12:47 PM Reply   
Got a few pics none of the party just from my seat on Roberts boat.
Attached Images

Old     (UNvisible)      Join Date: May 2010       06-20-2010, 1:52 PM Reply   
you mean to tell me you guys are tied up at a dock partying? Crazy. They would never allow that around here.
Old     (2006maliblue)      Join Date: Mar 2009       06-20-2010, 7:32 PM Reply   
I just opened the page and saw the pic and was like hey thats my POLE! lol Then I saw who posted and of course you'd have pics you where in the boat! lol

Okay I know I'm late 30 pack bud light and you'll have tacos waiting, right. Gary?
Old     (chucktronics)      Join Date: Nov 2007       06-21-2010, 7:30 AM Reply   
What a great time ,killer music and good people.

It was great to meet some of the WW peeps as grant mentioned.This year was definitely HITT'N harder than the past with everyone kicken their systems up a notch.We always like to see creative and new designs .

Hats of to Grant,lake tulloch resort, Random nights .LETS DO IT AGIAN IN AUGUST !!!!!!!!!

Robert- get you own wallpaper homie ......jk......thanks for making it out

mikeski-Thanks for being the center linking hub ,I know it was a wiring disaster....lol, btw.......shoot me an email with shipping info and I will get your blx shipped back to you.
Old     (johnny_jr)      Join Date: Mar 2006       06-21-2010, 8:18 AM Reply   
This was by far the best event I have ever been to on the water..... even off the water... Easily compares to a Vegas night club, or better as a matter of fact.

G you did it again, better than ever before, I can say that I had an AMAZING time on the water. Systems were all awsome, everyone deservers some huge props for taking the time to go the extra mile and make the event just that much better.

BBB BUMP BUMP BUMP....BBB BUMP BUMP BUMP.
Old     (mendo247)      Join Date: Mar 2005       06-21-2010, 10:08 AM Reply   
Nice work Grant!! We had a great time. Some of the systems were amazing! Wish we would of had enough energy to stick around Sat night. Would have loved to see all the boats at night. We were doing pretty good till the fights on the dock started going down. Kinda killed the buzz we had going lol

It was great to put some faces to the names we have come to know on WW after all the years.
Old     (guido)      Join Date: Jul 2002       06-21-2010, 10:48 AM Reply   
More Pics please!!!!

G- The boat looks awesome. Those transom lights are dope.

We saw that fountain out at ski beach a few weeks back. Interesting idea. Definitely original.
Old     (johnny_jr)      Join Date: Mar 2006       06-21-2010, 3:15 PM Reply   
Evan I think we were all way to busy have a GREAT time to remember to take pictures.

It you want pics you may need to make it out for the Aug 14th event and take some for yourself... Wish the Crusher could have been out, it was goooood times!

Plus many pics are probably not rated for WW and would mostlikely get pulled. I know a few folks have at least some phone shots, I'll try and get some on here soon.
Old     (2006maliblue)      Join Date: Mar 2009       06-21-2010, 4:09 PM Reply   
We have a 110 photos coming soon. Well post them up in the next day or two! Most arn't of the boats though! lol
Old     (burbanized)      Join Date: Mar 2004       06-21-2010, 5:58 PM Reply   
More POLE more POLE
Old     (tims72)      Join Date: Apr 2008       06-23-2010, 10:47 AM Reply   
what a blast and some stories to tell. awsome party. grant thanks for putting this event together and organizing everything. i know it it took alot of work with just running the cat 5 alone.
it was nice to put some faces to the names but the four hr drive makes it difficult to make the drive often. ive got tome some good pics of the boats and your light show was pretty sweet. the jager freezy cold on tap and rockdstar sponsoring the event was trouble but loved it, thank you lake tulloch resort. music setup was nice not having to compete over everyones stereo and just keeping it at 1/2 throttle. dj's did a great job keepiing it going all night and glad the fights didnt stop them from playing, guess that what happens when people can drive up to a boating event. next time going up friday and staying till sunday afternoon instead being miserable at seven cleaning up and driving home 4 hrs to be with the kid. made out for a long day.
Old     (ian_ashton)      Join Date: Jul 2008       06-23-2010, 11:03 AM Reply   
Any links to additional pictures? I'd love to see some night shots with all the lights and stuff.
Old     (tims72)      Join Date: Apr 2008       06-23-2010, 11:17 AM Reply   
Old     (razzman)      Join Date: Dec 2006       06-23-2010, 11:59 AM Reply   
Ok so fill the rest of us in that couldn't make it. I keep hearing "until the fights started", what happened?

G - Gotta see more pics of those lights!
Old     (jv210)      Join Date: Feb 2006       06-23-2010, 12:10 PM Reply   
Razzman, booze makes people fight. Within a 10 min period there was 3 fights. 2 on the docks and 1 up by the bar. The one up by the bar broke a big window in the process.
Old     (razzman)      Join Date: Dec 2006       06-23-2010, 12:40 PM Reply   
Ahhh, booze splains it then. Ouch on that big window, hope it doesn't put a damper on further events.
Old     (psudy)      Join Date: Dec 2003       06-23-2010, 1:23 PM Reply   
"I keep hearing "until the fights started", what happened?"

If I had to guess;

The party was called "The Bump Party"
enter a bunch of Cali wanna be gangsters, booze, strippers and rap music= fights.
Old     (jv210)      Join Date: Feb 2006       06-23-2010, 1:32 PM Reply   
Paul, what you know about cali wanna be gansters?

Are they the same as those Wichita wanna be redneck ganstas(this is the correct spelling. lol)?

I dont care where you are, mix booze with a good crowd and fights are bound to happen.

As a note I wasn't involved in any of the fights.
Attached Images

Old     (psudy)      Join Date: Dec 2003       06-23-2010, 1:39 PM Reply   
I use to live in Huntington Beach.

We have them here as well. I was just speaking to the fact that a name like "Bump party" is probably going to attract a lot of people you don't want to come, especially if they can get there by land.

What I do miss are the cali strippers. The chicks that do that kind of stuff here are usually snaggle toothed from too much methanphetamine.

Last edited by psudy; 06-23-2010 at 1:43 PM. Reason: left