Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > Wakeboarding Discussion

Old     (Boardercontrol1)      Join Date: Dec 2014       01-09-2015, 9:33 AM Reply   
I've just popped this vid on my blog, its worth a look. Graeme Burress has a new video from his trip around the phillies. Let me know what you think.

http://www.boarder-control.co.uk/#!G...1-B898704ACCB6
Old     (jdiaz78)      Join Date: Sep 2014       01-09-2015, 5:53 PM Reply   
Great edit, how many times do you think he crashes to make this video? They showed a few and one of them looked like it hurt. He has some skills for sure though.
Old     (Boardercontrol1)      Join Date: Dec 2014       01-11-2015, 10:27 AM Reply   
I know, I always wonder how many times they have to re-film the same hits? It's a really legit edit with some fairly ballzy stuff on it !! One of my favourite riders right now. Love the Beyond Preception Video from Raph Derome as well, Don't know if you've seen this one.

http://www.boarder-control.co.uk/#!B...B-D1048BD74B5D
Old     (behindtheboat)      Join Date: Aug 2006       01-11-2015, 11:19 AM Reply   
Why are you promoting your "blog" on this site, which has the same videos and actually posted earlier than you do?
Old     (Boardercontrol1)      Join Date: Dec 2014       01-12-2015, 10:32 AM Reply   
Hi A-Dub, very sorry that you've taken offence to me sharing some "old" video's on this site. They are being shared for no reason except for the other enjoyment of other and spreading / showcasing the talent of others throughout the wakeboarding community.

I'll happily stop posting on this site if wake world would like me too.

On another note do you like the new Graeme Edit, I think its pretty good, looking forward to more stuff from him this year.
Old     (behindtheboat)      Join Date: Aug 2006       01-12-2015, 3:17 PM Reply   
I don't care, and the video is ok. You're not sharing "old" videos, you're posting links to your website. Intentional or not, it can be perceived that you are trying to drive traffic to your site, via this website, which already has the same videos posted. Again, I don't care, not my site, good luck with yours, the more the better.
Old     (Boardercontrol1)      Join Date: Dec 2014       01-12-2015, 11:07 PM Reply   
I can see where your coming from, not intentional. I'll make sure that its original content next time thats not on here.