Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > Boats, Accessories & Tow Vehicles

Old     (Tappsb52)      Join Date: Jul 2016       07-15-2017, 2:35 PM Reply   
Hi all.
Does anyone REALLY KNOW what happened to the SC? 3 years seems like a short run on that boat.
The SR makes sense on a lake with a 21' restriction but then we jump up to the SA at 22.8' not sure why the Sc went bye bye unless it was to make room for the SR.
I am in the market for an SC. It fits my garage, my lift and I like the size.
Does anyone know if it will resurrect itself for 2018? I'm am hoping for some insider knowledge. Or do I scour the used market. There are not many out there close by to my location. I'm coming out of an MB 21 and I like the plushness of the Supra line and the look of the SC. I demoed the SA. Nice boat but might be too big.
Old     (jon_a)      Join Date: Feb 2003       07-15-2017, 6:51 PM Reply   
2016 was the final model year for the SC. All Supras are on a 3-4 year product cycle to keep the boats looking fresh and up to date with fast changes in the industry. Nothing wrong with the SC at all, just reached it's 3rd year at it gave room for the SR. There are still a handful of new ones at dealers and of course some on the used market.
Old     (Rusty)      Join Date: Mar 2014       07-15-2017, 8:43 PM Reply   
Have you demo'd the SR? It's a beautiful boat and worth taking a look at since it's the replacement for the SC. The SC and SR are similarly sized, with the SC being only slightly longer.
Old     (DatTexasBoy)      Join Date: Aug 2012       07-16-2017, 2:57 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tappsb52 View Post
Hi all.

Does anyone REALLY KNOW what happened to the SC? 3 years seems like a short run on that boat.

The SR makes sense on a lake with a 21' restriction but then we jump up to the SA at 22.8' not sure why the Sc went bye bye unless it was to make room for the SR.

I am in the market for an SC. It fits my garage, my lift and I like the size.

Does anyone know if it will resurrect itself for 2018? I'm am hoping for some insider knowledge. Or do I scour the used market. There are not many out there close by to my location. I'm coming out of an MB 21 and I like the plushness of the Supra line and the look of the SC. I demoed the SA. Nice boat but might be too big.

What area are you in?
Old     (Tappsb52)      Join Date: Jul 2016       07-16-2017, 9:50 PM Reply   
Thanks, Seattle
Old     (tyler97217)      Join Date: Aug 2004       07-17-2017, 8:23 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tappsb52 View Post
Thanks, Seattle
I have a friend getting ready to sell a 2015 SC with 110 hours on it in Portland if you are interested. Drop me a PM if so.