Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > Girls Who Ride

Old                08-09-2005, 11:44 AM Reply   
I'm looking for someone to help me learn to wakeboard with,I've been once, and really enjoyed it. I'm in the Dallas area.
Old     (denverd1)      Join Date: May 2004 Location: Tyler       08-09-2005, 12:01 PM Reply   
i'm in Tyler. If you ever get this way, let me know.
Old     (islamom)      Join Date: Jul 2005       08-09-2005, 12:42 PM Reply   
I ride at Lewisville occasionally. I'm looking for someone to ride with on Tuesday and/or Thursday mornings starting August 23.
Also, check out dallaswakeboarding.com
There's a Find a Pull forum and people are always looking for riders.
Old     (krit)      Join Date: Feb 2005       08-09-2005, 2:50 PM Reply   
Clarissa,
Where is the private lake that you ride at located?
Old     (islamom)      Join Date: Jul 2005       08-09-2005, 6:36 PM Reply   
Hey Krista,
The lake is in Ferris. It's actually a slalom lake, and they don't allow any ballast systems or fat sacs, so I have to load the boat up with people when I want a decent wake, but it beats any public lake on the weekends! For the morning rides, I'll be going to Lewisville most of the time. It should be pretty empty around 10:00 am on a weekday, especially after school starts.
Old     (wakeprodigy)      Join Date: Oct 2002       08-09-2005, 8:40 PM Reply   
Megan
I head out to Lewisville during the weekday evenings. I usually post up on dallaswakeboarding.com when I'm headed out. If your interested in riding pm me. I'm sure my girlfriend would enjoy the company of another female on the boat.
Old     (krit)      Join Date: Feb 2005       08-10-2005, 6:20 AM Reply   
Wish I could go with you on the weekdays, but unfortunately I work during that time! Have fun - most all the local lakes are decent weekday mornings so you should find some great water.
Old    livelaughplay            12-28-2005, 5:20 PM Reply   
i might be moving to dallas
always wanted to wakeboard
i live in FL so the gators hold me back
advice anyone?
if i move i'll tell you guys on here
thanks