Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > Wakesurfing

Old     (chipconrad)      Join Date: Jun 2006       08-10-2006, 10:55 AM Reply   
We are a brand new Wakesurf Co. in San Diego. We have been reading wake world for the past year and we know there’s a lot of San Diegans out there. Hell, WakeWorld.com is located right here in sunny south town.

THIS IS A CALL TO UNITE. Ok that was a little over the top but we think we all could have some fun if we hooked up. The good thing is we are always making new boards and we always need riders (and glassers and sanders). The bad thing is we have no boat. But another good thing is we can give boards for rides. Give us a call. 619-723-1417

Jessica and Shannon,
We need team riders.

Chip
Old     (critter)      Join Date: Oct 2004       08-10-2006, 12:56 PM Reply   
I would be interested to see what you have to offer or to just go and ride. Are you guys just a board company. I love my Walzer boards and really don't have much luck with anything else I've tried and I'm pretty sure Jessica loves the board company she rides for.
Old     (chipconrad)      Join Date: Jun 2006       08-10-2006, 1:07 PM Reply   
Lets go ride. You have our number.
Old     (jessicasurf)      Join Date: Jun 2005       08-10-2006, 2:22 PM Reply   
hahahaha, shannon, that was a joke right? Well, I do love my board, but I don't get much love from my company. There is a lot of room to talk, I look forward to hearing back from you and seeing your boards.

Best Regards,

Jessica
Old     (critter)      Join Date: Oct 2004       08-10-2006, 2:47 PM Reply   
HAHAHA!!!! Yeah I could not resist.
Old     (critter)      Join Date: Oct 2004       08-10-2006, 2:53 PM Reply   
Jessica,
After the comp. and your back in SD, we could take Chip out in my boat and see what his boards got.

Chip,
I'll let you know when.
Old     (clubmyke)      Join Date: Aug 2004       08-11-2006, 1:12 PM Reply   
i'm in....