Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > Non-Wakeboarding Discussion

Old     (95sn)      Join Date: Sep 2005       06-06-2020, 6:26 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by markj View Post
You can’t expect sense to come from Democrats. It’s why they still can’t even beat Trump even though he beats himself up so regularly. We all owe a debt of gratitude to libtard nation right now for showing us the value of their lofty educations that make them the great political strategists that they are. It’s so entertaining to watch them flail so much. Like rats in a tall barrel of water, crawling all over each other on their way to drowning.

As for the gun sales thing, after never owning so much as a slingshot, but seeing what’s transpired over the last week, I’m in the process of stockpiling all kinds of new pieces for my wife and I, including tactical training. Hope we never have to blast any libtards, but we will if we’re forced to.
Maybe you can tell me/us, re Dems cant beat trump......How many elections have dems lost and Trump won since 2016? Just curious.

Hope you and the wife enjoy yor new hobby. Really tho it just sounds like you are afraid of yor own imagination.
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       06-06-2020, 7:23 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by 95sn View Post
Maybe you can tell me/us, re Dems cant beat trump......How many elections have dems lost and Trump won since 2016? Just curious.

Hope you and the wife enjoy yor new hobby. Really tho it just sounds like you are afraid of yor own imagination.
4 coup attempts, a 24/7 media assault and he’s still standing.

Wouldn’t call it a hobby per se. Just want to answer the bell if it ever rings. I don’t hunt, I don’t care about guns and if I had my way, we’d be rid of libtards and not need one.
Old     (95sn)      Join Date: Sep 2005       06-06-2020, 8:12 AM Reply   
Note to score keeper. He has been impeached
He does enough damage on his own, he is self destructing.
I would recc CBD to help quell your runaway imagination, cheaper than guns and much more relaxing.
Old     (pesos)      Join Date: Oct 2001 Location: Texas       06-06-2020, 12:21 PM Reply   
The pussy in chief finally got the wall he's been whining about for years LOL

https://theweek.com/speedreads/91837...ing-barricades
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       06-06-2020, 5:21 PM Reply   
Quote:
Note to score keeper. He has been impeached
He does enough damage on his own, he is self destructing.
I would recc CBD to help quell your runaway imagination, cheaper than guns and much more relaxing.
Right??? And he’s still killing you guys! Lol That’s the watermark for how bad you guys are!

Oh sure. Anything to glorify the “miracle” of pot and all its “wonders.” A synthetic version of that garbage permanently ruined the mind of someone I know. So sad that people are always chasing the wrong thing.
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       06-06-2020, 5:33 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by pesos View Post
The pussy in chief finally got the wall he's been whining about for years LOL

https://theweek.com/speedreads/91837...ing-barricades
Judging by the cover page, I’d say you need to watch who you’re calling a P. Where do you find these man-card-less sites? Is there like a directory for eunuchs like you or do you go straight to some tranny website?
Attached Images

Old     (ralph)      Join Date: Apr 2002       06-06-2020, 7:31 PM Reply   
Lol, those are goggle ads selected by your browsing habits. Looks like it's you who has to hand in your man card.
Attached Images

Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       06-07-2020, 12:26 AM Reply   
Haha, well, you can see mine at the top and I’ve never even heard of Lilicloth. That’s weird.
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       06-07-2020, 12:28 AM Reply   
Here is some stone cold hard truth for you libs to watch and learn by. This should be required listening for everyone. Especially Democrats.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=JtPfoEvNJ74
Old     (Padge)      Join Date: Feb 2017       06-07-2020, 12:35 AM Reply   
https://www.facebook.com/15365759804...0566/?vh=e&d=n
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       06-07-2020, 12:43 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by Padge View Post
Awesome. Love the Biden clip.
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       06-07-2020, 12:45 AM Reply   
Only a week+ late to the party, Fauci decides to speak the obvious.

https://www.foxnews.com/health/dr-fa...navirus-surges
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       06-07-2020, 1:08 AM Reply   
Another politically motivated, physical attack by a libtard. This time on an 82-year-old man. All for wearing a Trump hat and carrying a sign. This is the New Democrat party.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...icked-him.html
Old     (shawndoggy)      Join Date: Nov 2009       06-07-2020, 1:21 AM Reply   
Quote:
Only a week+ late to the party, Fauci decides to speak the obvious.

https://www.foxnews.com/health/dr-fa...navirus-surges

I thought Covid was a mind control plot from the Chinese and fake?

Surprised you are actually worried about it now?

Most folks do seem to be masked.
Old     (shawndoggy)      Join Date: Nov 2009       06-07-2020, 1:31 AM Reply   
Quote:
Ruh roh. I’m afraid I have some really sad news for you libtards: Our economy is coming back.

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/tru...on-job-numbers

Definitely encouraging! Of course a full 10% of the jobs are just returning dentists office employees. And the report itself admits that actual numbers could be 3% higher because of reporting discrepancies. but still... the trend is in the right direction.

The true test will be the July and august numbers, once early recipients will have blown through their PPP money. And then of course September, when airlines who took bailout money will be permitted to lay-off employees.

Still, I’m happy that my most pessimistic visions of how this was going to work out haven’t come to pass.
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       06-07-2020, 3:11 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by shawndoggy View Post
I thought Covid was a mind control plot from the Chinese and fake?

Surprised you are actually worried about it now?

Most folks do seem to be masked.
What makes you think I’m worried? I just think it’s ironic that he waited so long to mention anything now when this started over a week ago.
Old     (95sn)      Join Date: Sep 2005       06-07-2020, 3:34 AM Reply   
Quote:
Right??? And he’s still killing you guys! Lol That’s the watermark for how bad you guys are!

Oh sure. Anything to glorify the “miracle” of pot and all its “wonders.” A synthetic version of that garbage permanently ruined the mind of someone I know. So sad that people are always chasing the wrong thing.
Not really, he is just killin himself, daily. Cant keep his hands off his twitter. Cannot keep his fragile weak ego in check. He is self destructing his own 2020 chance. Not only did he get his "wall", he is finally getting the same crowds Obama got at the White House, Check out this weekends pics of crowd size.

Sorry you friend was doing stupid synthetic drugs. That is not what i suggested now is it? CBD grows in your backyard next to the tomatoes. Not sure why you feel the need to twist the truth. My suggestion is legal all over the state and most of the country. Im not completely sure FOX has not already permanently ruined your mind. Feel free to dismiss my advice and follow your poor decision making friends. What do you have to lose?
Old     (95sn)      Join Date: Sep 2005       06-07-2020, 3:44 AM Reply   
https://i.redd.it/gg4ozens4i351.jpg

Sactown getting involved.
Old     (dougr)      Join Date: Dec 2009       06-07-2020, 4:05 AM Reply   
Quote:
https://i.redd.it/gg4ozens4i351.jpg

Sactown getting involved.
Is that paint, or did they burn it into the grass? I think it would be cool to paint everyones home, inside and out (only those who are damaging property) BLM on everything they own. their cars, their siding on their homes. just about everything, Tattoo them with it on their foreheads, that way, no one will ever forget. And the message gets across, because the left believes 99% of the population does not understand black lives matter? I though all lives matter? I also thought racism and bigotry, on any side, is wrong, but now I see that I just did not know life mattered until someone plastered it on every single thing.
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       06-07-2020, 4:43 AM Reply   
Quote:
Not really, he is just killin himself, daily. Cant keep his hands off his twitter. Cannot keep his fragile weak ego in check. He is self destructing his own 2020 chance. Not only did he get his "wall", he is finally getting the same crowds Obama got at the White House, Check out this weekends pics of crowd size.

Sorry you friend was doing stupid synthetic drugs. That is not what i suggested now is it? CBD grows in your backyard next to the tomatoes. Not sure why you feel the need to twist the truth. My suggestion is legal all over the state and most of the country. Im not completely sure FOX has not already permanently ruined your mind. Feel free to dismiss my advice and follow your poor decision making friends. What do you have to lose?
Trump is gonna Trump. Can’t stop him. No matter how much we all wish he’d stop.

No thanks. All drugs are bad. Mkaaay?
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       06-07-2020, 4:51 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by dougr View Post
Is that paint, or did they burn it into the grass? I think it would be cool to paint everyones home, inside and out (only those who are damaging property) BLM on everything they own. their cars, their siding on their homes. just about everything, Tattoo them with it on their foreheads, that way, no one will ever forget. And the message gets across, because the left believes 99% of the population does not understand black lives matter? I though all lives matter? I also thought racism and bigotry, on any side, is wrong, but now I see that I just did not know life mattered until someone plastered it on every single thing.
It’s black paint and it’s huge. So stupid. What a waste of paint, time and effort for a lie.
Old     (95sn)      Join Date: Sep 2005       06-07-2020, 5:13 AM Reply   
Quote:
Trump is gonna Trump. Can’t stop him. No matter how much we all wish he’d stop.

No thanks. All drugs are bad. Mkaaay?
Doing it to himself. The mutiny has begun.
https://www.foxnews.com/politics/bus...port-trump-nyt

Well there is HydroxyQ...Recall, What do you have to lose from the Pusher in chief?
No worries, ever try yoga to relax?
Old     (95sn)      Join Date: Sep 2005       06-07-2020, 5:39 AM Reply   
Quote:
It’s black paint and it’s huge. So stupid. What a waste of paint, time and effort for a lie.
When did conservatives care about killing grass? or any other environment issue? ???What is the lie?

You may want to open your mind and see what is going on. Its not just in DC. Not just in Sac. Not just LA, Philly, NY, Minn... This is 100% world wide. Just being non racist or staying quiet isnt enough anymore. You have to stand up and call it out. This isnt about paint, time, effort or lies. If you are not part of the solution, you are the problem. Im gonna predict there will be more than a few genuflects in the NFL this year. NFL admitted they were wrong about Kap, you should too.
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       06-07-2020, 6:54 AM Reply   
Quote:
When did conservatives care about killing grass? or any other environment issue? ???What is the lie?

You may want to open your mind and see what is going on. Its not just in DC. Not just in Sac. Not just LA, Philly, NY, Minn... This is 100% world wide. Just being non racist or staying quiet isnt enough anymore. You have to stand up and call it out. This isnt about paint, time, effort or lies. If you are not part of the solution, you are the problem. Im gonna predict there will be more than a few genuflects in the NFL this year. NFL admitted they were wrong about Kap, you should too.
Looks like the grass was already dead from not watering it. I have a bigger problem with the fact that the paint those A-holes used is eventually headed a few hundred yards away into the river I play in.

Open my mind to libtard shaming and brainwashing? No thanks! The lie is the whole platform of BLM. The stats don’t even back their claims up. It’s nothing more than a symbolic pile of garbage. It’s just an effort to keep blacks (at least the stupid ones) on the libtard plantation and needy. 50+ years of pandering Democrats haven’t fixed a darn thing for blacks. Watch the videos Padge posted. They’re brilliant. After that, feel free to post away. Kap remains an idiot. Don’t care if the NFL becomes gutless. What happened to the career criminal, GF shouldn’t have happened. It was an anomaly. Play stupid games, win stupid prizes. He should’ve been in prison as a three strikes convict and not out committing more crime. What he did to the pregnant lady was terrible.
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       06-07-2020, 7:00 AM Reply   
Quote:
Doing it to himself. The mutiny has begun.
https://www.foxnews.com/politics/bus...port-trump-nyt

Well there is HydroxyQ...Recall, What do you have to lose from the Pusher in chief?
No worries, ever try yoga to relax?
Oh big surprise the RINO’s won’t be voting for him like the majority of America will be. You got some more breaking news like Pelosi is gonna vote for Biden too? Say it ain’t so! We can’t take another vote lost!

I guess you missed the recent recanting of the “science” that was published in an effort to hurt Trump. You need to get off WW and get yourself caught up, pal. I get my relaxation every single day on the water.
Old     (ralph)      Join Date: Apr 2002       06-07-2020, 7:07 AM Reply   
Ha ha, another well known RINO and democratic stooge Colin Powell announces he can't bring himself to vote for the orange messiah, no suprise there he has always been such a closet lefty.
Old     (95sn)      Join Date: Sep 2005       06-07-2020, 8:05 AM Reply   
Quote:
Oh big surprise the RINO’s won’t be voting for him like the majority of America will be. You got some more breaking news like Pelosi is gonna vote for Biden too? Say it ain’t so! We can’t take another vote lost!

I guess you missed the recent recanting of the “science” that was published in an effort to hurt Trump. You need to get off WW and get yourself caught up, pal. I get my relaxation every single day on the water.
Yep, Colin Powell is a RINO now. Bush too? James Mattis? Sen. MurKowski?, Sen. Rob Portman (R)? Sen Thom Tillis? Sen. John Barrasso? Sen Chuck Grassley? Sen. James Inhofe? Sen. Ron Johnson? Sen. Pat Roberts? Sen. Marco Rubio? Sen Todd Young...….All Sitting Republican senators. They all RINO too? How long can you use RINO? Is there a certain number of mutiny's you are waiting for? I can help keep track.
Like I said, he is destroying himself. No one needs to help him. We just sit and watch the basement bitch.
Old     (xstarrider)      Join Date: Jun 2007       06-07-2020, 8:11 AM Reply   
More facts for the idiots

https://www.newsbusters.org/blogs/nb...verage-ignores

https://www.city-journal.org/toxic-n...olice-is-wrong
Old     (pesos)      Join Date: Oct 2001 Location: Texas       06-07-2020, 8:15 AM Reply   
Quote:

"majority" like 2016 right? Lol

Trump eeked out an electoral college win in 2016 against a historically unpopular candidate who had been reviled in right wing press for 25 years. The states that pushed him over the top had absurdly razor thin margins - one of which of course was Penn. which Biden is now destroying Trump in. But Penn. and Wisconsin aren't even Trump's biggest problems this time around. He's also losing in Arizona (where only the republican senator McSally is doing worse - she's getting trounced by 13 points - Mark you better send a whole lot more than the $500 you did the other day if she's going to have anything close to a chance against Kelly lol).

Trump has incumbency on his side, but that's about it at this point. In 2016 he had the "newcomer/non-politician" thing going - now he's a known quantity. It's gonna just get uglier and uglier the next 5 months and Trump is going to get more and more unhinged if the last few months are any indication. The question is what will his October surprise be? Maybe Tara Reade's russian lover will off her so Putin and Twumpy can try and Seth Rich that shiz?
Old     (joeshmoe)      Join Date: Jan 2003       06-07-2020, 8:44 AM Reply   
What does Trump have to do to Not get elected?
Kill 100,000.00 Americans by ignoring the virus and hope it will go away.....Nope!
Put America in the worst recession since the Great Depression....Nope!
Beat innocent Americans who are peacefully demonstrating by the White house to get a photo opportunity? Yes, that will do it, and I hope his ratings stay down until the election! check it out,
https://projects.fivethirtyeight.com...roval-ratings/
Old     (ralph)      Join Date: Apr 2002       06-07-2020, 9:25 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by joeshmoe View Post
What does Trump have to do to Not get elected?
Kill 100,000.00 Americans by ignoring the virus and hope it will go away.....Nope!
Put America in the worst recession since the Great Depression....Nope!
Beat innocent Americans who are peacefully demonstrating by the White house to get a photo opportunity? Yes, that will do it, and I hope his ratings stay down until the election! check it out,
https://projects.fivethirtyeight.com...roval-ratings/
I don't know man, he is blowing so much air in to the economy it might get him through. As long as the economy doesn't crash over the next 3 months I think he might be alright. Nobody seems to care about debt and deficit these days.
Old     (ralph)      Join Date: Apr 2002       06-07-2020, 12:58 PM Reply   
Now some positive news, NZ is officially covid free, the last person recovered today.
Old     (dougr)      Join Date: Dec 2009       06-07-2020, 1:12 PM Reply   
Quote:

The sad part, really sad part of this, all is he would be alive if he had just returned the cigarettes. i agree he did not desire to die. but I don't know what happens when you resist arrest, i have never resisted law enforcement. Although, in this case, he just could have given the smokes back, said, Sorry did not now it was not real. and billions of dollars of property would not be lost.

I understand your protest, there are many things we should be protesting, but violence and ignorance will not solve this. Money will not solve this, only the people will. You can fight, yell ,scream until you are blue in the face, its the people who have to change in order to change the problem.
Old     (95sn)      Join Date: Sep 2005       06-07-2020, 3:18 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by dougr View Post
The sad part, really sad part of this, all is he would be alive if he had just returned the cigarettes. i agree he did not desire to die. but I don't know what happens when you resist arrest, i have never resisted law enforcement. Although, in this case, he just could have given the smokes back, said, Sorry did not now it was not real. and billions of dollars of property would not be lost.

I understand your protest, there are many things we should be protesting, but violence and ignorance will not solve this. Money will not solve this, only the people will. You can fight, yell ,scream until you are blue in the face, its the people who have to change in order to change the problem.
Doug, take a deep breath and relax a second. You are way over thinking this. The crime is irrelevant.
It doesnt matter what he did or didnt do, whether he returned the smokes or crapped on them. It doesnt matter if he had just stole $5000 from the store. 4 armed cops had an unarmed man in hand cuffs face down on the pavement. He was not resisting. Then 3 got on top, one with his knee on the mans neck for over 8 f-ing minutes, he stopped talking and went blank at about 5 minutes. The 4th stood guard so bystanders wouldnt stop them. The witnesses stood there screaming at him to stop. Chauvin pulled out pepper spray to back them off, then he put his hand in his pocket and smugly increased the leg pressure.
Watch the video.
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       06-07-2020, 5:09 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by ralph View Post
Now some positive news, NZ is officially covid free, the last person recovered today.
Nice. My zip code, to this day, never had it to begin with. Hope no one sneaks in undetected...
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       06-07-2020, 6:01 PM Reply   
Quote:
"majority" like 2016 right? Lol

Trump eeked out an electoral college win in 2016 against a historically unpopular candidate who had been reviled in right wing press for 25 years. The states that pushed him over the top had absurdly razor thin margins - one of which of course was Penn. which Biden is now destroying Trump in. But Penn. and Wisconsin aren't even Trump's biggest problems this time around. He's also losing in Arizona (where only the republican senator McSally is doing worse - she's getting trounced by 13 points - Mark you better send a whole lot more than the $500 you did the other day if she's going to have anything close to a chance against Kelly lol).

Trump has incumbency on his side, but that's about it at this point. In 2016 he had the "newcomer/non-politician" thing going - now he's a known quantity. It's gonna just get uglier and uglier the next 5 months and Trump is going to get more and more unhinged if the last few months are any indication. The question is what will his October surprise be? Maybe Tara Reade's russian lover will off her so Putin and Twumpy can try and Seth Rich that shiz?
Bless your heart for clinging to your 4-year-old, shoulda, coulda, woulda, non-win. More proof of your Snowflakian TDS. Apparently, you are one of the few remaining dolts that cling to polls. I bet you still have a VCR and an AOL email too. How’s your myspace action going? I bet you’ve got a killer Harlem Shake routine NAILED now as well. I love when you libtards yap about the 2016 popular vote. It just shows that Trump knew where to roll it out and Hildabeast didn’t. You guys were the fat, neighborhood bullies that got a rude awakening and literally got Trumped. Trump rolled over like four different libtard stronghold states and y’all were left holding your pesos. Trump has far more than incumbency to fall back on. The thing you libtards have to deal with now is going up against an incumbent that actually did or tried hard to do everything he promised. That’s an unprecedented, huge departure from any candidate-left or right since Reagan and Biden has 50 years of no notable accomplishments. Especially when it comes to race relations. The historical dirt about Biden’s positions on race, crime and punishment haven’t even been pushed too hard to the surface yet. We know a few things, but we’re gonna see a lot more soon.

On top of all that, the black slaves you’ve been lying to and stringing along for over 50 years of indentured servitude have found the keys to the back door of freedom. Blexit is real and despite the GF case, the dust will settle well before the election, the truth will come out and your party will be exposed for being the charlatan race hustlers that you are.
Old     (ralph)      Join Date: Apr 2002       06-07-2020, 6:11 PM Reply   
https://www.nytimes.com/2020/06/06/w...l-america.html

I back trump 100% on this, I see zero reason to have American troops domiciled in Germany, they don't even have any oil.
Old     (xstarrider)      Join Date: Jun 2007       06-07-2020, 9:49 PM Reply   
Quote:
Doug, take a deep breath and relax a second. You are way over thinking this. The crime is irrelevant.
It doesnt matter what he did or didnt do, whether he returned the smokes or crapped on them. It doesnt matter if he had just stole $5000 from the store. 4 armed cops had an unarmed man in hand cuffs face down on the pavement. He was not resisting. Then 3 got on top, one with his knee on the mans neck for over 8 f-ing minutes, he stopped talking and went blank at about 5 minutes. The 4th stood guard so bystanders wouldnt stop them. The witnesses stood there screaming at him to stop. Chauvin pulled out pepper spray to back them off, then he put his hand in his pocket and smugly increased the leg pressure.
Watch the video.
Just curious how you know all these details. Have you seen a version the rest of the public hasn’t?
Because you make some inferences and blanket statements without all the facts.
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       06-08-2020, 2:21 AM Reply   
Super curious to see the fallout of this case. Ignore the so-called journalism and watch for yourself. The guy narrating needs to grow a pair for sure.

https://www.bozsh.com/News/Man-drive...onstrator.html
Old     (95sn)      Join Date: Sep 2005       06-08-2020, 3:56 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by xstarrider View Post
Just curious how you know all these details. Have you seen a version the rest of the public hasn’t?
Because you make some inferences and blanket statements without all the facts.
Watch the video.

Ok, i edited the opinion.
Old     (95sn)      Join Date: Sep 2005       06-08-2020, 3:57 AM Reply   
Quote:
Super curious to see the fallout of this case. Ignore the so-called journalism and watch for yourself. The guy narrating needs to grow a pair for sure.

https://www.bozsh.com/News/Man-drive...onstrator.html
Were you rooting him on?
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       06-08-2020, 4:34 AM Reply   
Quote:
Were you rooting him on?
Which person? Were you?
Old     (95sn)      Join Date: Sep 2005       06-08-2020, 4:47 AM Reply   
[QUOTE=markj; Trump has far more than incumbency to fall back on. [/QUOTE]

Yes he has plenty to crow about.
He could play up how well he handled this whole George Floyd situation.
He could show how he ran down to the basement bunker and ordered the military to attack Americans,
He could show everyone how well he handled the Covid-19 Pandemic.
Maybe a new slogan. YEP thats the ticket, a new slogan would fix it all.
How about "Not everyone Died"
or, Trump 2020, he may be a nutjob, but hes our nutjob.
or, I alone can fix what I alone F-ed up!
"Make America Gated Again!"
Trump 2020, People are dying to re-elect Me
Trump 2020, Putin America 1st
Trump 2020, 100,000+ People looking down from heaven thankful to have helped the Economy
Trump 2020, You can say you Won with Individual-1!
Trump 2020, Make Extortion Great again!
Trump 2020, Lock Me UP!
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       06-08-2020, 4:53 AM Reply   
First, the author lies in the first sentence. That immediately disqualifies the entire article, so there's that.

Seems the driver got trapped in the middle of a protest. Hard to say what he was doing there. He didn't run anyone over and he didn't even plow through the sign so I'm not sure what to make of that part. He certainly could have if that's what he wanted to do, but he stopped. He seemed panicked though. Maybe his panic caused the temporary, seemingly-erratic driving? I'd love to hear the police interview. The guy who got shot said he was punching him in the face as he got shot so... My take on this depends on why the driver was there in the middle of the protest in the first place. If he was on his way home from work or some other legit reason and came upon this protest, tried to get out and got stopped/attacked, I'd say bravo, too bad you missed his head. But if he was there looking for trouble like the article implies, he needs some jail time.
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       06-08-2020, 4:56 AM Reply   
Quote:
Yes he has plenty to crow about.
He could play up how well he handled this whole George Floyd situation.
He could show how he ran down to the basement bunker and ordered the military to attack Americans,
He could show everyone how well he handled the Covid-19 Pandemic.
Maybe a new slogan. YEP thats the ticket, a new slogan would fix it all.
How about "Not everyone Died"
or, Trump 2020, he may be a nutjob, but hes our nutjob.
or, I alone can fix what I alone F-ed up!
"Make America Gated Again!"
Trump 2020, People are dying to re-elect Me
Trump 2020, Putin America 1st
Trump 2020, 100,000+ People looking down from heaven thankful to have helped the Economy
Trump 2020, You can say you Won with Individual-1!
Trump 2020, Make Extortion Great again!
Trump 2020, Lock Me UP!
You need to mainline some hydroxy for your TDS and turn off the CNN there, Doctor Dimento.
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       06-08-2020, 4:59 AM Reply   
Also, what do you expect to happen when you go punching anyone in the face as they're in their car???
Old     (ralph)      Join Date: Apr 2002       06-08-2020, 5:13 AM Reply   
Look at these turkeys, the time for symbolism is gone, do something constructive to make the system better or get out. Why does the American voter only have bad choices?
Attached Images

Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       06-08-2020, 5:20 AM Reply   
Quote:
Look at these turkeys, the time for symbolism is gone, do something constructive to make the system better or get out. Why does the American voter only have bad choices?
Typical libtard pandering and virtue signaling. Dems gonna dem. Those slaves aren't gonna remain on the plantation after they realize they're free, so they gotta keep up appearances to fool them that they're on their side and "only want the best for them."
Old     (95sn)      Join Date: Sep 2005       06-08-2020, 5:28 AM Reply   
Quote:
First, the author lies in the first sentence. That immediately disqualifies the entire article, so there's that.

Seems the driver got trapped in the middle of a protest. Hard to say what he was doing there. He didn't run anyone over and he didn't even plow through the sign so I'm not sure what to make of that part. He certainly could have if that's what he wanted to do, but he stopped. He seemed panicked though. Maybe his panic caused the temporary, seemingly-erratic driving? I'd love to hear the police interview. The guy who got shot said he was punching him in the face as he got shot so... My take on this depends on why the driver was there in the middle of the protest in the first place. If he was on his way home from work or some other legit reason and came upon this protest, tried to get out and got stopped/attacked, I'd say bravo, too bad you missed his head. But if he was there looking for trouble like the article implies, he needs some jail time.
Knowing they had been protesting at that spot for a week straight, id venture a guess he knew where he was headed. Seems the driver purposely drove into the protest. All the stuff they threw at the car for 100 yards didnt slow him down. He was armed, none of the protesters were. He escalated a fist fight he instigated by shooting another man that wasnt armed. Its not like dude was walking peacefully down the street and got cold-cocked. He showed up at a protest, drove into it, first using his car as a weapon and then shot a guy trying to stop the aggressor.
Old     (pesos)      Join Date: Oct 2001 Location: Texas       06-08-2020, 5:29 AM Reply   
Quote:
Typical libtard pandering and virtue signaling.
Attached Images

Old     (95sn)      Join Date: Sep 2005       06-08-2020, 5:36 AM Reply   
Quote:
Typical libtard pandering and virtue signaling. Dems gonna dem. Those slaves aren't gonna remain on the plantation after they realize they're free, so they gotta keep up appearances to fool them that they're on their side and "only want the best for them."
What if congress required a black dem rep and a black Republican rep debate and get to the core of the issue?

FYI, there isnt a black republican representative. 197 Republican reps, zero are black. Zero for the president who has done more for Black Americans than any other in history.
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       06-08-2020, 6:11 AM Reply   
Quote:
Knowing they had been protesting at that spot for a week straight, id venture a guess he knew where he was headed. Seems the driver purposely drove into the protest. All the stuff they threw at the car for 100 yards didnt slow him down. He was armed, none of the protesters were. He escalated a fist fight he instigated by shooting another man that wasnt armed. Its not like dude was walking peacefully down the street and got cold-cocked. He showed up at a protest, drove into it, first using his car as a weapon and then shot a guy trying to stop the aggressor.
Like the lying reporter who wrote the story, you're putting your own narrative to it when you don't know $hit. No wonder people don't trust the MSM. It's full of people like you. You're such a liar. If the protesters weren't armed like you say, what were they throwing at the dude's car? pillows and cotton balls? See what a friggin liar you are? He never used his car as a weapon in the video. He hit no one or nothing in that video. From the very beginning of the video, he was trying to escape from being attacked. Right in the beginning, up the street, you can see multiple people attacking his car windows. He speeds away to escape the situation then slows down for the barricade thrown in front of him and then that big brotha reaches in and starts his attack. He shoots the attacker to protect himself and not become another Reginald Denny. If he intended to use his car as a weapon, where are all the victims? He didn't even blow through the barrier.
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       06-08-2020, 6:12 AM Reply   
Quote:
Agree on that. Can't stand the man. Love his policies.
Old     (pesos)      Join Date: Oct 2001 Location: Texas       06-08-2020, 6:18 AM Reply   
Got it... so democrats pandering bad, republicans pandering good.
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       06-08-2020, 6:21 AM Reply   
Quote:
What if congress required a black dem rep and a black Republican rep debate and get to the core of the issue?

FYI, there isnt a black republican representative. 197 Republican reps, zero are black. Zero for the president who has done more for Black Americans than any other in history.
What??? We don't need to get to any "core" of anything in the first place. This is all a lie. BLM can go F itself and so can all the libtard hypocrites who support it. The only core issue that needs to be discussed is between the democratic leadership over how after 50 years of pandering and dominating the politics of big-cities and states, how they've managed to keep blacks so down and not solve anything with any of their policies. Y'all are still trading slaves to this day.

Your continual dishonesty on this subject only makes you look more stupid. You know why Trump has been so great for blacks so quit trying to change the subject.
Old     (95sn)      Join Date: Sep 2005       06-08-2020, 6:23 AM Reply   
Quote:
Like the lying reporter who wrote the story, you're putting your own narrative to it when you don't know $hit. No wonder people don't trust the MSM. It's full of people like you. You're such a liar. If the protesters weren't armed like you say, what were they throwing at the dude's car? pillows and cotton balls? See what a friggin liar you are? He never used his car as a weapon in the video. He hit no one or nothing in that video. From the very beginning of the video, he was trying to escape from being attacked. Right in the beginning, up the street, you can see multiple people attacking his car windows. He speeds away to escape the situation then slows down for the barricade thrown in front of him and then that big brotha reaches in and starts his attack. He shoots the attacker to protect himself and not become another Reginald Denny. If he intended to use his car as a weapon, where are all the victims? He didn't even blow through the barrier.
Looks like they threw whatever was in their hands at the car...leaflets, a book? cup of soda? That is now "ARMED"? Tell me, what could they possibly be throwing that would make them "armed"? I'll wait.
If a libtard drives his car at you like that, you are just gonna wave and offer a cup of coffee? Who is lying? He drove INTO the protest, not trying to "escape the situation". He caused the situation. He was the entire situation. If he didnt do anything wrong...why was he running away?
No worries here, im sure the whole story will be brought to light soon and we can see who was closer with their take. Film at 11.
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       06-08-2020, 6:24 AM Reply   
Quote:
Got it... so democrats pandering bad, republicans pandering good.
All bad. 99% committed by dems. 7 of them in Ralph's screen shot alone. Best you zip it before I point out any more examples of what your party created in the first place.
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       06-08-2020, 6:25 AM Reply   
Quote:
Looks like they threw whatever was in their hands at the car...leaflets, a book? cup of soda? That is now "ARMED"? Tell me, what could they possibly be throwing that would make them "armed"? I'll wait.
If a libtard drives his car at you like that, you are just gonna wave and offer a cup of coffee? Who is lying? He drove INTO the protest, not trying to "escape the situation". He caused the situation. He was the entire situation. If he didnt do anything wrong...why was he running away?
No worries here, im sure the whole story will be brought to light soon and we can see who was closer with their take. Film at 11.
Show me the video of that or shut your lying mouth.
Old     (95sn)      Join Date: Sep 2005       06-08-2020, 6:33 AM Reply   
Quote:
Agree on that. Can't stand the man. Love his policies.
Says the snowflake that whined 2 days ago about black paint seeping into his waterfront. As the bunker Biatch put Industry lobbyists in charge of the EPA, rolled back virtually every environmental policy Obama created to protect fresh water, land, oceans, repealed gas mileage reqs on cars, tossed regulations to build pipelines (that leaked)....had to fire at least one EPA chief for ethics issues.... Need more of Trumps Environmental policy destroying the planet for your kids? Did conservatives really resent having a black president that much? Seems they just cant stop trying to over turn the elections of 2008 and 2012. ODS.
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       06-08-2020, 6:34 AM Reply   
Quote:
In the very beginning, all you can see in the video is him driving in the middle of the street being attacked by who knows what and trying to escape. You don't know that maybe he just got into his car 20' before that, but that hasn't stopped you from writing your own made-up story on it. Rather than plow through the barricade thrown at his car, he stops and that's when he gets the Reginald Denny treatment attempt. Somewhat interesting is the dude looks like a person of color. Hard to say. Just stop lying about this and making stuff up any more. I'm happy to wait to learn more.
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       06-08-2020, 6:37 AM Reply   
Quote:
Says the snowflake that whined 2 days ago about black paint seeping into his waterfront. As the bunker Biatch put Industry lobbyists in charge of the EPA, rolled back virtually every environmental policy Obama created to protect fresh water, land, oceans, repealed gas mileage reqs on cars, tossed regulations to build pipelines (that leaked)....had to fire at least one EPA chief for ethics issues.... Need more of Trumps Environmental policy destroying the planet for your kids? Did conservatives really resent having a black president that much? Seems they just cant stop trying to over turn the elections of 2008 and 2012. ODS.
You are so unhinged today. Like a monkey flinging poo.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kkfYAMM3EjE
Old     (95sn)      Join Date: Sep 2005       06-08-2020, 6:40 AM Reply   
Quote:
Show me the video of that or shut your lying mouth.
I am only using the video you provided. What did they throw that made them "armed" as YOU say? Perhaps i missed it, looked like some paper and a soda in a cup with ice. Help me out. What am i missing?
You realize every single time you called me a liar, you could not back it up? Not once. Just emotional projection. Emo.
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       06-08-2020, 6:57 AM Reply   
Quote:
I am only using the video you provided. What did they throw that made them "armed" as YOU say? Perhaps i missed it, looked like some paper and a soda in a cup with ice. Help me out. What am i missing?
You realize every single time you called me a liar, you could not back it up? Not once. Just emotional projection. Emo.
Another lie. I guess you’ll never stop. You’re claiming “he drove through a group of protesters.” I want to see the video of your claim. You can’t provide it, yet you want to say that’s how it started. Put up or shut up. I also never claimed they were armed. You claimed they weren’t armed. I asked what they threw at his car then. I asked that because you tried to act like you were there and knew they weren’t when clearly they threw some things at his car and beat with some things too. You seriously need to stop lying all the time.

As for my opinion on this whole thing, I still stand by my original commentary that I posted hours ago. I’m not gonna lie and write my own story like you.

What’s so ironic now, is these same people who are protesting are the ones who voted in their liberal leaders who created the policies under which GF was killed. Maybe they should actually try something new and vote in some Republicans.
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       06-08-2020, 7:05 AM Reply   
[QUOTE=95sn;1998498] What am i missing?

Any semblance of objectivity. Just like the first reporter who wrote the first lies, you want to be the narrator here of whatever pro-protester, pro-rioter narrative you want to project. Truth be damned.
Old     (95sn)      Join Date: Sep 2005       06-08-2020, 7:08 AM Reply   
Quote:
Another lie. I guess you’ll never stop. You’re claiming “he drove through a group of protesters.” I want to see the video of your claim. You can’t provide it, yet you want to say that’s how it started. Put up or shut up. I also never claimed they were armed. You claimed they weren’t armed. I asked what they threw at his car then. I asked that because you tried to act like you were there and knew they weren’t when clearly they threw some things at his car and beat with some things too. You seriously need to stop lying all the time.

As for my opinion on this whole thing, I still stand by my original commentary that I posted hours ago. I’m not gonna lie and write my own story like you.

What’s so ironic now, is these same people who are protesting are the ones who voted in their liberal leaders who created the policies under which GF was killed. Maybe they should actually try something new and vote in some Republicans.
I pretty sure I said, and i quote... "Seems the driver purposely drove into the protest. " I never said he drove through a group of protestors. So there. I put up. Anything wrong? Any lie?
I'll also stick to "the protestors were not armed". So, do you think it was somehow out of norm to try to stop a car headed into a group of people? Seems normal to me to throw anything handy, punch and kick the car, anything to stop it from hitting people. Curious, Is your take different?
Do you think it would be smart for Black voters to vote for a party that has zero black representation? Seems counter productive but im sure you can explain how that would advantage them. Go.
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       06-08-2020, 7:29 AM Reply   
Quote:
I pretty sure I said, and i quote... "Seems the driver purposely drove into the protest. " I never said he drove through a group of protestors. So there. I put up. Anything wrong? Any lie?
I'll also stick to "the protestors were not armed". So, do you think it was somehow out of norm to try to stop a car headed into a group of people? Seems normal to me to throw anything handy, punch and kick the car, anything to stop it from hitting people. Curious, Is your take different?
Do you think it would be smart for Black voters to vote for a party that has zero black representation? Seems counter productive but im sure you can explain how that would advantage them. Go.
EFFING LIAR!!! "He showed up at a protest, drove into it, first using his car as a weapon..." THOSE ARE YOUR WORDS, LIAR!!!

As for who black voters vote for, who cares what color a candidate is? Only race-baiting libtards do. You're so stuck on libtard identity politics, you can't see the forest through the trees. The fact that you just outed yourself on this is precisely why I told you months ago that you weren't very intelligent. I was right again.

PS I supported Ben Carson more than any other primary candidate, so put that in your pipe and smoke it along with with your CBD.
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       06-08-2020, 7:34 AM Reply   
Man, it's getting old beating 95sn's a$s so badly here today. Can anyone else with a brain comment here? Wes? Anyone? wake77? Anyone? Bueller?.....Bueller?
Old     (95sn)      Join Date: Sep 2005       06-08-2020, 7:49 AM Reply   
Quote:
EFFING LIAR!!! "He showed up at a protest, drove into it, first using his car as a weapon..." THOSE ARE YOUR WORDS, LIAR!!!

As for who black voters vote for, who cares what color a candidate is? Only race-baiting libtards do. You're so stuck on libtard identity politics, you can't see the forest through the trees. The fact that you just outed yourself on this is precisely why I told you months ago that you weren't very intelligent. I was right again.

PS I supported Ben Carson more than any other primary candidate, so put that in your pipe and smoke it along with with your CBD.
So what you are saying is he didnt show up at a protest and drive his car into it? WTF? He 100% drove into a protest. Does that car not have a reverse gear? If I mistakenly drive towards a crowd, i realize it, put car in reverse and back away. I would never drive into a crowd when so many were politely showing me i was going the wrong way. He didnt look like a 87 year old senior citizen confused as to where he was. Another good guy with a gun?
Once again you failed, i didnt lie.
Just to be sure, you think not having a single black Rep doesnt mean anything? Black Americans should vote the party where they get zero representation? When asked last week you couldnt state one single thing the grifter has done, proposed, put into place that would make life better for Black Americans. Who you selling this to Emo boi?
Old     (95sn)      Join Date: Sep 2005       06-08-2020, 7:55 AM Reply   
Quote:
Man, it's getting old beating 95sn's a$s so badly here today. Can anyone else with a brain comment here? Wes? Anyone? wake77? Anyone? Bueller?.....Bueller?
FYI, just because they give you a participation ribbon a juice box and a balloon, it does not mean that you did any better than the other girls. Thought all the soccer moms knew.
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       06-08-2020, 8:15 AM Reply   
Quote:
So what you are saying is he didnt show up at a protest and drive his car into it? WTF? He 100% drove into a protest. Does that car not have a reverse gear? If I mistakenly drive towards a crowd, i realize it, put car in reverse and back away. I would never drive into a crowd when so many were politely showing me i was going the wrong way. He didnt look like a 87 year old senior citizen confused as to where he was. Another good guy with a gun?
Once again you failed, i didnt lie.
Just to be sure, you think not having a single black Rep doesnt mean anything? Black Americans should vote the party where they get zero representation? When asked last week you couldnt state one single thing the grifter has done, proposed, put into place that would make life better for Black Americans. Who you selling this to Emo boi?
Read my first commentary again. For the third time, I still stand by it. I'm not gonna rehash every element of this without hearing the driver's side first and I'm not gonna invent my own version of it in a way to support my world views like you keep lying and doing. I'll wait for the facts and it may take a trial before those come out.

Representation of one's own thoughts, policies and ideas shouldn't have a color attached to them. I don't need my leaders to be any specific color. You wanna represent me? Agree with my positions. Simple. But then you have evil people in the world that want to separate us by drawing lines in the sand and putting us all in boxes, eliminating the individual in an effort to promote a one world BS existence. In other words, democrats. F that. You'll never put your mark on me.
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       06-08-2020, 8:18 AM Reply   
Quote:
FYI, just because they give you a participation ribbon a juice box and a balloon, it does not mean that you did any better than the other girls. Thought all the soccer moms knew.
Put your helmet back on and get back on the short bus.
Old     (95sn)      Join Date: Sep 2005       06-08-2020, 8:41 AM Reply   
Quote:
Read my first commentary again. For the third time, I still stand by it. I'm not gonna rehash every element of this without hearing the driver's side first and I'm not gonna invent my own version of it in a way to support my world views like you keep lying and doing. I'll wait for the facts and it may take a trial before those come out.

Representation of one's own thoughts, policies and ideas shouldn't have a color attached to them. I don't need my leaders to be any specific color. You wanna represent me? Agree with my positions. Simple. But then you have evil people in the world that want to separate us by drawing lines in the sand and putting us all in boxes, eliminating the individual in an effort to promote a one world BS existence. In other words, democrats. F that. You'll never put your mark on me.
You failed for the third time, zero lie. Lets just wait and see.

Of course you dont care what color your Reps are, they are all white. They are white across the entire country. Isnt that an odd stat/fact? Shouldn't the number be closer to the population break down of the country?
Separate, yes I agree. Trumps goal is to divide and conquer, sounds too much like the third reich game plan. Its why libs have whined that he keeps dividing the country. Which is exactly what he is purposely doing for the last 3+ years. Agree, it is evil, anti American.
Old     (dougr)      Join Date: Dec 2009       06-08-2020, 8:54 AM Reply   
Quote:
Watch the video.
I don't disagree, the offices were out of control. I don't care if he resisted or not, once in cuffs, he was no longer a threat. If it was ME or my child, under the knee, and I died, or they died, Would there be a protest? would both black and white and all other colors, like now, be outraged or would it just be swept under the rug?

Last edited by dougr; 06-08-2020 at 8:59 AM.
Old     (ralph)      Join Date: Apr 2002       06-08-2020, 9:07 AM Reply   
Quote:
All bad. 99% committed by dems. 7 of them in Ralph's screen shot alone. Best you zip it before I point out any more examples of what your party created in the first place.
If you think the Republicans are any different you are deluded. The whole system is WWE, just entertainment for the masses while they are raped and pillaged by the wealthy.
Old     (xstarrider)      Join Date: Jun 2007       06-08-2020, 9:47 AM Reply   
Hundreds police battered and assaulted during protests .

(6)officers killed in line of duty during protests

(15) officers shot across the nation during “protests “.

Blacks killed by police during “protests” ZERO

Blacks who shot killed blacks during protests.......Chicago alone 34 dead 178 shot

Keep kneeling like cowards and propping up the criminal element .

Last edited by xstarrider; 06-08-2020 at 9:52 AM.
Old     (95sn)      Join Date: Sep 2005       06-08-2020, 11:29 AM Reply   
Quote:

Blacks who shot killed blacks during protests.......Chicago alone 34 dead 178 shot

No one said this would be easy. Change takes time and effort. Policing is a tough job, Im sorry if you or any cop friends have been hurt during the protesting. Stay safe, stay strong.

https://www.reddit.com/r/pics/commen...racism_police/
Old     (xstarrider)      Join Date: Jun 2007       06-08-2020, 12:57 PM Reply   
Here is what the leaders actually think of riots and movement behind the scenes .

Chicago’s mayor

https://chicago.cbslocal.com/2020/06...-s-mayor-says/

And she’s calling for the immediate firing of an officer in a van flipping the bird to a group of protesters who hucked eggs at the police van and gave all the officers the finger. This right after she gets on national media and says “ I have two words for President Trump “The first begins with F and the last ends in U “ during her interview. The hypocrisy is so insane. Said Officer is currently stripped of his police duties for simply smiling and giving the 1 finger salute back.

Last edited by xstarrider; 06-08-2020 at 1:02 PM.
Old     (ralph)      Join Date: Apr 2002       06-08-2020, 5:39 PM Reply   
So been listening to some interesting podcasts, an point made on it is it's not that expensive to create a covid type virus using genetic coding and printing. Much more accessible than nuclear weaponry. What is stopping some terrorists group from producing something horrid and dropping it in an airport somewhere?
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       06-08-2020, 5:51 PM Reply   
Quote:
So been listening to some interesting podcasts, an point made on it is it's not that expensive to create a covid type virus using genetic coding and printing. Much more accessible than nuclear weaponry. What is stopping some terrorists group from producing something horrid and dropping it in an airport somewhere?
Well, your simple as$ should know that it will be found out in short order where it originated from and the threat, if intentional or an act of war, will be answered by something far worse from the US. I’m certain we have multiple things on deck in case of emergency. Your country is a bottom feeder so you don’t know any better. Good for you that you’re associating with people in the US.
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       06-08-2020, 5:54 PM Reply   
Quote:

Case in point. Reason number 86 why BLM is a farce just like all libtard organizations.