Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > Wakeboarding Discussion

Old     (wake_dad_sc)      Join Date: Aug 2009       03-08-2011, 8:56 AM Reply   
Does anyone have any info on this? Are there going to be a nationals?
Old     (cccbuilders)      Join Date: Jun 2007       03-08-2011, 9:05 AM Reply   
Its posted on the website in minneapolis
Nautique WWA National Championships Presented by Rockstar
Minneapolis, MN | July 27-31
http://wakeboardingmag.com/nationals/
Old     (andy_nintzel)      Join Date: Sep 2004 Location: Minnesnowda       03-08-2011, 12:22 PM Reply   
Thats what I thought then somebody said it was like like Georgia or something.
Old     (wake_dad_sc)      Join Date: Aug 2009       03-08-2011, 12:37 PM Reply   
Thanks- I just got a tweet from the WEWA announcing it too.
Old     (wake_dad_sc)      Join Date: Aug 2009       03-08-2011, 12:38 PM Reply   
The WWA, not WEWA. All we need is another association
Old     (andy_nintzel)      Join Date: Sep 2004 Location: Minnesnowda       03-08-2011, 12:43 PM Reply   
2011 WWA Wakeboard National Titles Up for Grabs in MinneapolisPosted: 8th March 2011 by Rob Corum in Nautique National Championships, Wakeboard 0For Immediate Release

From Orlando, Florida (March 8, 2011) – The top wake athletes from throughout the United States will converge in Minneapolis, Minnesota, July 27-31, to compete for national titles at the 2011 Nautique WWA Wakeboard National Championships, presented by Rockstar Energy Drink. Event organizer, World Sports & Marketing, announced today the 22nd annual WWA Nationals will be held on the Mississippi River in downtown Minneapolis off of West River Parkway, in between Plymouth & Broadway Avenue.

The Nautique WWA Nationals has one of the strongest traditions in all of action sports, dating back to 1990. The five-day event features hundreds of wakeboarders and wakeskaters from throughout the country, ranging from seven years old to 55 years young.

The 2011 Nautique WWA Wakeboard National Championships, presented by Rockstar Energy Drink will feature 23 division categories, separated by age, gender, sport and skill level. The WWA Nationals has also added two new adaptive categories for wake athletes with limb loss and limb difference. The event is highlighted by its top two categories — the Pro Men’s and Pro Women’s divisions.

Results from the WWA Nationals will also determine who will represent the United States at the 2011 Rockstar WWA Wakeboard World Championships Presented by Supra later this year.

The 2011 Nautique WWA Wakeboard National Championships, presented by Rockstar Energy Drink is free to the public during all five days of competition.

The action isn’t just on the water — on land, the WWA Nationals features great food and music; pro athlete autograph signings; chances to win freebies; and shopping at the most cutting-edge stores for water-sports equipment including boats, wakeboards, wakeskates, sunglasses and the latest in wakeboarding and surfing fashions.

For more information on the WWA Nationals, visit www.transworldwake.com.

The Nautique WWA Wakeboard National Championships, presented by Rockstar Energy Drink is organized by World Sports & Marketing of Orlando, Fla., and has the support of the following sponsors: Correct Craft, Rockstar Energy Drink, Overton’s, Peavey, MonaVie, FOX, Hyperlite, CWB, Ronix, Liquid Force, Byerly, Oakley, Sayiwon’t and TransWorld WAKEBOARDING magazine.
Old     (snowboardcorey)      Join Date: Jan 2004       03-08-2011, 1:31 PM Reply   
I'm pumped cause I'll be there and NOT WORKING!!!
Old     (andy_nintzel)      Join Date: Sep 2004 Location: Minnesnowda       03-08-2011, 3:17 PM Reply   
That makes two of us. Except I think I am going to Ride.
Old     (snowboardcorey)      Join Date: Jan 2004       03-08-2011, 3:41 PM Reply   
Riding never counts as working! Kill it man, Heather and I will be there rooting for ya!