Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > Wakeboarding Discussion

Old     (Werky1090)      Join Date: Oct 2014       03-16-2015, 6:10 AM Reply   
Hey guys ill be flying with my board but i dont know how much it weighs. I have a lf deluxe 2014 132. My scale at home doesnt work so if someone can please give me a link if there is on the internet or if you can weigh it. Than you
Old     (Jmaxymek)      Join Date: Feb 2012       03-24-2015, 1:39 AM Reply   
I fly with my gear every few weeks, sometimes 3 times a month. I bring 2 boards, bindings, wetsuit, vest and a few days worth of clothes and am usually right around the 47lbs mark. Make sure your gear is dry and you should be completely okay with a 132.
Old     (hrwboarder)      Join Date: Feb 2010       03-24-2015, 11:25 AM Reply   
You'll be fine. Just like Jmaxymek said I normally fly with my backpack as a carry on and then put my board with bindings, wetsuit, vest, handle, helmet, boardshorts, etc. all in my bag and it's nowhere close to the 50 lbs (even coming back when things may be wet still).

Just a heads up though it depends on the airline but they may give you a hard time. In my experience it's been good to go ahead and pull up the airlines rules on watersports or snowboard equipment in case the person at the gate does try to charge you even if it's under their weight limit.