Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > Non-Wakeboarding Discussion

Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       06-30-2021, 12:10 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by 95sn View Post
Take your blinders off.
You claim there is no extremism problem in the military, wrong
https://theintercept.com/2021/03/07/...acy-extremism/
You claim you dont know what Q/Qanon is. Lie
You just seem really under informed. And lying to cover up.
You dont understand CRT, yet cant stop telling me how bad it it is and how it suppresses you and makes you a racist..
Disagree with a democrat= racist. fiction . Rest assured when I call you a racist, it is not because you dont agree with Dems.
Conflating your little Brony cult and White extremists is racist. The bronies are not out to kill, are they. Why not just say there are more people at the Giants Game this week than at W extremist rallies? Because its stupid.
Um, excuse me. I just posted testimony from a black man brilliantly articulating how CRacismT is BS. I can keep posting proof that dims are the real racists. Not a problem there. the inter web is FULL of proof.
Old     (95sn)      Join Date: Sep 2005       06-30-2021, 12:36 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by markj View Post
Um, excuse me. I just posted testimony from a black man brilliantly articulating how CRacismT is BS. I can keep posting proof that dims are the real racists. Not a problem there. the inter web is FULL of proof.
one black mans opinion is not a consensus. It's no more, no less than your opinion.
113 republicans just voted to keep confederate statues on display in our capitol. How many racist democrats voted with them? Thats 113 racist opinions. How many racist Democrats voted for the republicans new voter suppression laws across the country? Keep posting your truths, i want to follow the PATTERN.
https://americanindependent.com/hous...-lee-congress/
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       06-30-2021, 12:44 PM Reply   
Quote:
one black mans opinion is not a consensus. It's no more, no less than your opinion.
113 republicans just voted to keep confederate statues on display in our capitol. How many racist democrats voted with them? Thats 113 racist opinions. How many racist Democrats voted for the republicans new voter suppression laws across the country? Keep posting your truths, i want to follow the PATTERN.
https://americanindependent.com/hous...-lee-congress/
Yeah, I'm not sorry to have to B slap you with that much truth in one sitting. I'm sure it stung. The man told the truth, killed your narrative and you just can't handle it. Maybe some Play-Doh in a safe place is in order?

What's that like to be a history denier? How do we learn from history when we erase it, Mr. Orwell? Also not sorry for killing your ability to cheat at the polls.
Old     (95sn)      Join Date: Sep 2005       06-30-2021, 1:06 PM Reply   
Quote:
Yeah, I'm not sorry to have to B slap you with that much truth in one sitting. I'm sure it stung. The man told the truth, killed your narrative and you just can't handle it. Maybe some Play-Doh in a safe place is in order?

What's that like to be a history denier? How do we learn from history when we erase it, Mr. Orwell? Also not sorry for killing your ability to cheat at the polls.
Im bitch slapped and stung? Nope, im floating around in the pool enjoying lunch. Then i gotta get back to a small plumbing job. Cheers.
History denier?
Heres a little CRT fact for you Mr. CRT denier.
After WW 2, GI's returned home and most of them bought houses on GI loans. The issue was most areas excluded blacks from owning property. So they were denied.
https://www.history.com/news/gi-bill...erans-benefits
https://americanexperience.si.edu/wp...he-GI-Bill.pdf
https://www.demos.org/blog/how-gi-bi...ican-americans

See, they are not blaming you, just making you aware the game has been rigged against some folks for a long, long time. Those people who were denied loans and real estate ownership were removed from wealth accumulation everyone who got a house had. RE, the number 1 way americans amass wealth. There are 100's of ways "systematic racism" was ingrained, and you know next to zero. Educate yourself.
Old     (xstarrider)      Join Date: Jun 2007       06-30-2021, 9:35 PM Reply   
I keep waiting for all the posts showing Biden’s policies and his stellar interviews are moving America forward I keep waiting for all the posts littered with his and Harris’s success stories. Not a single one here , just more Trump is bad when the Dems are all doing the same things they want to fry him over. The hypocrisy has never been more on full display. Harris is really doing a bang up job. Biden non teleprompted /medicated speeches on world stages without his handlers are epic.

No talks about the violence increases in every major city.

Don’t worry though. The BLM pride fests a gleaming with pride of their existence and well being.

Just your average Saturday in Boystown Chicago

No accountability. Let them be they’ve singlehanded destroyed an entire city . It’s their time. Let them shine on full display.

https://cwbchicago.com/2021/06/new-v...-boystown.html

Nevermind the 4 tourists killed and 10 more shot in past 3 weeks while visiting Chicago . Alll white with violence being committed by those BLM martyrs.

Biden’s America looks fantastic.

Name:  98DC5CF3-DFE5-4749-8C1B-8793714938D5.jpg
Views: 974
Size:  136.0 KB

Last edited by xstarrider; 06-30-2021 at 9:39 PM.
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       07-01-2021, 6:34 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by xstarrider View Post
I keep waiting for all the posts showing Biden’s policies and his stellar interviews are moving America forward I keep waiting for all the posts littered with his and Harris’s success stories. Not a single one here , just more Trump is bad when the Dems are all doing the same things they want to fry him over. The hypocrisy has never been more on full display. Harris is really doing a bang up job. Biden non teleprompted /medicated speeches on world stages without his handlers are epic.

No talks about the violence increases in every major city.

Don’t worry though. The BLM pride fests a gleaming with pride of their existence and well being.

Just your average Saturday in Boystown Chicago

No accountability. Let them be they’ve singlehanded destroyed an entire city . It’s their time. Let them shine on full display.

https://cwbchicago.com/2021/06/new-v...-boystown.html

Nevermind the 4 tourists killed and 10 more shot in past 3 weeks while visiting Chicago . Alll white with violence being committed by those BLM martyrs.

Biden’s America looks fantastic.

Attachment 46370
No doubt. This administration has been a rush to the toilet. Not a single policy to be happy about. That’s why there’s been a thinning of the WW libtard herd in the last 6 months. Between the border crises, the crime waves and the culture rot, this is a dark dark time for our country.
Old     (DeltaHoosier)      Join Date: Mar 2018       07-01-2021, 7:38 AM Reply   
Quote:
No doubt. This administration has been a rush to the toilet. Not a single policy to be happy about. That’s why there’s been a thinning of the WW libtard herd in the last 6 months. Between the border crises, the crime waves and the culture rot, this is a dark dark time for our country.
Of course they hit the cracks like roaches when the lights are turned on. I am still trying to figure out which trinket they want. Democrats remind me of someone who has a chance to own their dream car but the limited edition Ferrari is in red instead of the pink they always dreamed about. Instead they decide they will keep their 1992 Geo Metro until they can get that Ferrari in pink.
Old     (95sn)      Join Date: Sep 2005       07-01-2021, 10:40 AM Reply   
Quote:
A rush to the toilet? Do you need to be reminded of the daily death count from Covid while trump was in office? And Bidens success getting most vaccinated. Fauci, your boogyman, says we may become 2 americas, one vaccinated, one not. What do you think will happen as the delta variant is now in all 50 states? Who will pay the price? Dont worry, no one is MAKING COVID POLITICAL.
When the previous admin just tried to over throw the govt and attempted coup seems he is the leader of a crime syndicate. And since he will be re-instated next month...
Meanwhile in Congress, Qevin McCarthy says he will remove any republican rep who works on the 1/6 Commission. Says its too political. Why would he not want to find out what happed, who is guilty? Whats next? Qevin McCarthy complains there are no republicans on the 1/6 Commission? Politician whose job is politics doesn't want to do current assignment because it seems political. ??WTF??
FYI, you are rotting your own culture. FOX is spoon feeding you. It was the ANTIFA, no DEms dressed as trump supporters, no, no, it was the FBI on 1/6. The Feds are tapping Tuckers phone. The AZ audit will prove trump was right. Just wait for the DURHAM report !!! BENGAUZI!!! HER EMAILS!! THE URANIUM!!!! SHE SOLD 20% TO THE RUSSIANS!!!! SETH RICH was MURDERED by Clintons!!!! DEMS, EVIL. RADICAL!!!
lol at everything. Clowns.
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       07-01-2021, 6:24 AM Reply   
Quote:
Im bitch slapped and stung? Nope, im floating around in the pool enjoying lunch. Then i gotta get back to a small plumbing job. Cheers.
History denier?
Heres a little CRT fact for you Mr. CRT denier.
After WW 2, GI's returned home and most of them bought houses on GI loans. The issue was most areas excluded blacks from owning property. So they were denied.
https://www.history.com/news/gi-bill...erans-benefits
https://americanexperience.si.edu/wp...he-GI-Bill.pdf
https://www.demos.org/blog/how-gi-bi...ican-americans

See, they are not blaming you, just making you aware the game has been rigged against some folks for a long, long time. Those people who were denied loans and real estate ownership were removed from wealth accumulation everyone who got a house had. RE, the number 1 way americans amass wealth. There are 100's of ways "systematic racism" was ingrained, and you know next to zero. Educate yourself.
So, unplugging the toilet you clogged constitutes “a little plumbing job” for you. Good for you.

Regarding your claims about the past, what does any of that have to do with the here and now? There is only one reason why blacks are so screwed up now: their families were destroyed by removing fathers and replacing them with welfare. You wanna harm a community? Break up the families. You wanna talk about wealth accumulation? Where were my family’s welfare checks? We got nuffin! This country has spent trillions supporting multiple, consecutive generations of families who don’t want to work. You democrats went from keeping slaves in one form and just switched the form. Give em “just enough to survive, but not enough to make a difference” right? That’s right out of your own party’s playbook. Oh, and don’t forget how you also tried to kill off the black population with abortion. Satan runs your party himself.