Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > Boats, Accessories & Tow Vehicles

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old     (JackMC205)      Join Date: May 2010       09-03-2012, 12:06 PM Reply   
Hey guys, my dad and i bought this Sanger V210 last winter in pretty rough shape, and our project is finally done!

We replaced almost everything on the boat. All the interior vinyl was cracked and ripped, so we had our local upholstery guy and had him redo all the interior pieces. Next we had the engine serviced and tuned for high altitude (almost a mile high here in Albuquerque), which only has 198 hours on it when we bought her.

6 new Kicker 6X9 speakers in the tower, 4 Polk Db651's in the boat, a new JL W3 12" sub, And two 1000 watt amps to drive it. Definitely not the most ridiculous system but it sure sounds good and you can hear the tunes while riding.

We had a custom wrap done on the boat, as well as a new bimini top, and three ballast bags for 1200 pounds of weight. Let me know what you guys think, and if there's anything else we should add to her! Also proud to join the V-Drive club!
Attached Images