Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > Non-Wakeboarding Discussion

Old     (xstarrider)      Join Date: Jun 2007       04-16-2017, 11:35 PM Reply   
Oh wait nevermind ........there will be none of that because it's just another psycho carrying out murders live on Facebook. When will they march on Facebook's headquarters for providing the platform? When will Facebook be held accountable for allowing the live streaming of such God awful events ?

https://www.google.com/amp/heavy.com...ted-watch/amp/

Like I said in another thread. Social media is one of the worst things to happen in this country and society as a whole . People living their lives on it and through it is an epidemic. If all these outlets shut down right at this moment , the world would be a much better place tomorrow.

Last edited by xstarrider; 04-16-2017 at 11:37 PM.
Old     (grant_west)      Join Date: Jun 2005       04-17-2017, 7:57 AM Reply   
First off I agree with you, I think Facebook will go down in history as a huge mistake. I don't have or use Facebook, I to cant believe how ISIS used it to recruit as well as the other social Media platforms. Imagine if they were to take down Facebook, the outcry would be HUGE I personally would be laughing so hard at all the people that are addicted to it breaking down. I'm serious people would kill them selfs if you took it away.
Old    TheWakeIsReal            04-17-2017, 8:47 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by xstarrider View Post
Oh wait nevermind ........there will be none of that because it's just another psycho carrying out murders live on Facebook. When will they march on Facebook's headquarters for providing the platform? When will Facebook be held accountable for allowing the live streaming of such God awful events ?

https://www.google.com/amp/heavy.com...ted-watch/amp/

Like I said in another thread. Social media is one of the worst things to happen in this country and society as a whole . People living their lives on it and through it is an epidemic. If all these outlets shut down right at this moment , the world would be a much better place tomorrow.
Why is this a BLM thing? Because the killer is black? Where's your anti-terrorist sentiment for the whities shooting up churches and mosques?
Old     (azeus17)      Join Date: Feb 2010       04-17-2017, 8:56 AM Reply   
He is obviously pointing out the hypocrisy of the whole BLM movement. It only seems to be a problem when an authority figure shoots someone (to be clear, it is a problem when someone gets shot without good reason). Everyday black on black crime is not even news worthy anymore and no one seems to care, least of all, most of the black community.

Also, I agree that social media will be the downfall of our society.
Old     (fouroheight68)      Join Date: May 2006       04-17-2017, 10:56 AM Reply   
You guys realize message boards and forums (like this one we are all posting in) are social media too, right?
Old     (grant_west)      Join Date: Jun 2005       04-17-2017, 11:55 AM Reply   
^^ when my mom and dad join wakeworld, I will consider it "social media" and, I won't use it any more.
Old    TheWakeIsReal            04-17-2017, 3:06 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by azeus17 View Post
He is obviously pointing out the hypocrisy of the whole BLM movement. It only seems to be a problem when an authority figure shoots someone (to be clear, it is a problem when someone gets shot without good reason). Everyday black on black crime is not even news worthy anymore and no one seems to care, least of all, most of the black community.

Also, I agree that social media will be the downfall of our society.
Yes, one black guy shooting shooting an old man is comparable to the systematic oppression of an entire race. I love the white people who scream "they kill eachother!!!!!!!", like that makes it ok for police to discriminate against non-whites. You guys are all freaking out about refugees but DUI death rates mean nothing to you? See how flawed that argument is? It's called a false equivalency, look it up. They're two entirely different issues. Obviouslyyyyyy
Old     (ralph)      Join Date: Apr 2002       04-17-2017, 10:49 PM Reply   
I agree about the facebook/social media thing, society is totally addicted to FB. Exchanging multiple shallow interactions for fewer deeper interactions leads to addiction and unhappiness.
Old     (grant_west)      Join Date: Jun 2005       04-17-2017, 11:25 PM Reply   
After watching that video I think that the guy was sick in the head. He wanted a audience. He would have killed anyone who he came across, black , white, yellow he was just looking to in a strang way "show off" or prove a point, its like he wanted death by cop. Record yourself doing a murder on Facebook live and wait for the cops to show up and go out in a blaze. Hopefully this POS individual got what he Wanted and didn't take out anymore people in the process.
Old     (xstarrider)      Join Date: Jun 2007       04-17-2017, 11:53 PM Reply   
Let me address your idiotic BLM statement . The color of the victim is the major detail here. Here we have a black man walking down the street, minding his own business , and the next thing you know he is murdered with a gunshot to the head in the blink of an eye .....all posted for the world to watch). BLM has burned down cities and destroyed areas based on the belief that "black violent felons lives " who were shot by the police need a voice. They have littered the news media with a false narrative , attempted to take over cities , and destroyed property, all based on this. By adhering to your argument with the term of " false equivalency " , we shouldn't even be discussing this issue in the news considering less than 1% of deadly force encounters with police result in any wrong doing by officers. On the grand scale of of police encounters with armed black offenders that means more than 99% of these encounters are strictly by the book and covered under law. Thats a pretty dam good number for "efficiency", especially with a "human" variable attached......So you pretty debunk their ideology in your response.

Let me also debunk your myth that DUI fatalities are more of an epidemic than gun violence in these communities. The amount of people who get behind the wheel daily far exceeds the black population in America. By how much I haven't an actual clue , but let's venture on the low end by using 5000 X multiplier . So let's take all that into account and now let's talk about the percentage of those daily drivers behind the wheel involved in DUI fatalities. Now we would need to compare that percentage to the percentage of the population in these black neighborhoods who have been victims ore offender in violent crimes with guns ( we have to use both because in DUI's it not always the victim that dies in those statistics), We already know the percentage of violent crimes committed in the nation by blacks within their demographic is the highest of any other demographic , we know the prison population of that same segment is the highest of any other segment in the nation as well. So now you have the numbers for your "false equivalency " debate. Using your same "equivalency"argument along with the actual percentages and real numbers........all lead back to black on black violence in the black community being the number one issue plaguing these areas. So please spare me your useless banter about DUI's being much more important national epidemic. The numbers simply don't add up for your argument. Do DUI's kill a lot of people and is it a significant issue.....without a doubt, but thats because there are huge amount of people behind the wheel of a car on a daily basis. Much more compared then to bunch of gangbangers running around toting guns and letting rounds fly at people they're "beefing" with.

The issue I have and most logical people have here is these groups go haywire and spew bs about a cause that doesn't exist on the grand scale . The issue they scream, riot, and loot over is made up. Is there police brutality , without a doubt .....are there bad shootings by police , yes. Split second life or death decisions by human beings sometimes come out wrong. The major issue here isn't police stopping and being racist towards black individuals......data has proven that sis simply not the case. The issue is these criminals are terrorizing their own communities and others around them at alarming rates. You want to get into numbers and why blacks are stopped more often by police? It's simple and won't take more than a paragraph. Here are the cold hard facts. These individuals commit a majority of crime as a whole in America. There is now way to get around that statement. Simple as that. The amount of police resources allocated to these crime ridden areas is often 5-7 times more than a majority of what we will call "level" communities. The amount of violent crime in these areas is 7-10 times that of the "level" areas. So what does that mean.......let me clarify it all for you so your narrow mind can take it all in. You have extra police resources in these areas, which means they'll be making more stops on violent offenders. You have more violent offenders in these areas because as a percentage these areas show an overwhelming percentage of violent crime. Incarceration rates among the black community are also the highest for violent felonies. Statistics also show that black offenders are more likely to have a physical altercation and require use of force to effect an arrest. I could continue to blow your mind with statistical data all day long on this and it all leads back to the same scenario. Violence is out of control in one certain demographic and that should be the main focus of any movement.

Now back full circle to what this is all about. The 68yr old victim of this incident deserves to have millions standing up for him. The 1000's of innocent victims in these communities should have voices standing up for them on daily basis. You know who still does this on a daily basis.........THE POLICE IN THESE COMMUNITIES. You know where BLM is when these actual victims and their families are destroyed???? Looking for some violent felon who chose to fight with police to turn into a martyr and divide this country even further. You think they would be trying to move towards a solution that helps the people in their community. You want proof BLM and their "movement" is actually killing more innocent black lives than it's saving.....look at all the crime data trends before this social media terrorist group was formed.......Crime rates were all trending down in these communities. Look at all the crime data post BLM inception .........its on the rise in every single area they claim to be representing. Violent crime and murder rates in these communities are at 10 yr highs in majority of these communities across the nation.

So there you have your answer to why BLM was in the title and its connection....carry on

Last edited by xstarrider; 04-18-2017 at 12:02 AM.
Old     (xstarrider)      Join Date: Jun 2007       04-18-2017, 12:09 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by fouroheight68 View Post
You guys realize message boards and forums (like this one we are all posting in) are social media too, right?
I realize that, but IMO these forums are a completely different platform, than Facebook, instagram, myspace, snapchat, etc etc. This site like many forum sites, was designed as place for information about boats and wakeboarding. There is a huge difference(at least to me) between this platform and living your life through the others mentioned above.
Old     (fly135)      Join Date: Jun 2004       04-18-2017, 7:07 AM Reply   
"Now back full circle to what this is all about. The 68yr old victim of this incident deserves to have millions standing up for him."

Thanks for being honest and telling us this is "all about" a strawman. In case you don't know that 68 yo victim does have millions standing up for him. The full weight of society and it's laws are out to get his killer. If anyone thinks that BLM is hypocritical because of this guy, then you must be thinking that after the killer is caught they are going to call it a justified shooting and let him go. Because that's the only way your logic works. I've yet to see anyone make an excuse for the killer in this case.

This thread is the quintessential example of social media whining. Oh the irony.
Old     (brett33)      Join Date: Apr 2011       04-18-2017, 8:59 AM Reply   
I heard the dude killed himself this morning after a chase with the cops.
Old    TheWakeIsReal            04-18-2017, 1:16 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by fly135 View Post
"Now back full circle to what this is all about. The 68yr old victim of this incident deserves to have millions standing up for him."

Thanks for being honest and telling us this is "all about" a strawman. In case you don't know that 68 yo victim does have millions standing up for him. The full weight of society and it's laws are out to get his killer. If anyone thinks that BLM is hypocritical because of this guy, then you must be thinking that after the killer is caught they are going to call it a justified shooting and let him go. Because that's the only way your logic works. I've yet to see anyone make an excuse for the killer in this case.

This thread is the quintessential example of social media whining. Oh the irony.
It is beyond clear the guy doesn't know what a strawman is.
Old     (wake77)      Join Date: Jan 2009       04-18-2017, 4:32 PM Reply   
Quote:
Let me address your idiotic BLM statement . The color of the victim is the major detail here. Here we have a black man walking down the street, minding his own business , and the next thing you know he is murdered with a gunshot to the head in the blink of an eye .....all posted for the world to watch). BLM has burned down cities and destroyed areas based on the belief that "black violent felons lives " who were shot by the police need a voice. They have littered the news media with a false narrative , attempted to take over cities , and destroyed property, all based on this. By adhering to your argument with the term of " false equivalency " , we shouldn't even be discussing this issue in the news considering less than 1% of deadly force encounters with police result in any wrong doing by officers. On the grand scale of of police encounters with armed black offenders that means more than 99% of these encounters are strictly by the book and covered under law. Thats a pretty dam good number for "efficiency", especially with a "human" variable attached......So you pretty debunk their ideology in your response.

Let me also debunk your myth that DUI fatalities are more of an epidemic than gun violence in these communities. The amount of people who get behind the wheel daily far exceeds the black population in America. By how much I haven't an actual clue , but let's venture on the low end by using 5000 X multiplier . So let's take all that into account and now let's talk about the percentage of those daily drivers behind the wheel involved in DUI fatalities. Now we would need to compare that percentage to the percentage of the population in these black neighborhoods who have been victims ore offender in violent crimes with guns ( we have to use both because in DUI's it not always the victim that dies in those statistics), We already know the percentage of violent crimes committed in the nation by blacks within their demographic is the highest of any other demographic , we know the prison population of that same segment is the highest of any other segment in the nation as well. So now you have the numbers for your "false equivalency " debate. Using your same "equivalency"argument along with the actual percentages and real numbers........all lead back to black on black violence in the black community being the number one issue plaguing these areas. So please spare me your useless banter about DUI's being much more important national epidemic. The numbers simply don't add up for your argument. Do DUI's kill a lot of people and is it a significant issue.....without a doubt, but thats because there are huge amount of people behind the wheel of a car on a daily basis. Much more compared then to bunch of gangbangers running around toting guns and letting rounds fly at people they're "beefing" with.

The issue I have and most logical people have here is these groups go haywire and spew bs about a cause that doesn't exist on the grand scale . The issue they scream, riot, and loot over is made up. Is there police brutality , without a doubt .....are there bad shootings by police , yes. Split second life or death decisions by human beings sometimes come out wrong. The major issue here isn't police stopping and being racist towards black individuals......data has proven that sis simply not the case. The issue is these criminals are terrorizing their own communities and others around them at alarming rates. You want to get into numbers and why blacks are stopped more often by police? It's simple and won't take more than a paragraph. Here are the cold hard facts. These individuals commit a majority of crime as a whole in America. There is now way to get around that statement. Simple as that. The amount of police resources allocated to these crime ridden areas is often 5-7 times more than a majority of what we will call "level" communities. The amount of violent crime in these areas is 7-10 times that of the "level" areas. So what does that mean.......let me clarify it all for you so your narrow mind can take it all in. You have extra police resources in these areas, which means they'll be making more stops on violent offenders. You have more violent offenders in these areas because as a percentage these areas show an overwhelming percentage of violent crime. Incarceration rates among the black community are also the highest for violent felonies. Statistics also show that black offenders are more likely to have a physical altercation and require use of force to effect an arrest. I could continue to blow your mind with statistical data all day long on this and it all leads back to the same scenario. Violence is out of control in one certain demographic and that should be the main focus of any movement.

Now back full circle to what this is all about. The 68yr old victim of this incident deserves to have millions standing up for him. The 1000's of innocent victims in these communities should have voices standing up for them on daily basis. You know who still does this on a daily basis.........THE POLICE IN THESE COMMUNITIES. You know where BLM is when these actual victims and their families are destroyed???? Looking for some violent felon who chose to fight with police to turn into a martyr and divide this country even further. You think they would be trying to move towards a solution that helps the people in their community. You want proof BLM and their "movement" is actually killing more innocent black lives than it's saving.....look at all the crime data trends before this social media terrorist group was formed.......Crime rates were all trending down in these communities. Look at all the crime data post BLM inception .........its on the rise in every single area they claim to be representing. Violent crime and murder rates in these communities are at 10 yr highs in majority of these communities across the nation.

So there you have your answer to why BLM was in the title and its connection....carry on
That was a lot of unnecessary typing. You could have been succinct and simply said "I don't like black people".
Old     (grant_west)      Join Date: Jun 2005       04-18-2017, 4:45 PM Reply   
Wake: I saw this quote and it applies here. The definition of racism is when a liberal is losing an argument to a conservative.
Old     (wake77)      Join Date: Jan 2009       04-19-2017, 3:02 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by grant_west View Post
Wake: I saw this quote and it applies here. The definition of racism is when a liberal is losing an argument to a conservative.
That is the first time I have posted in this thread. There never was an "argument". Please tell, what "argument" did I lose?

Besides, a "conservative" could proclaim that the Earth is flat and you would proclaim they were right.
Old     (grant_west)      Join Date: Jun 2005       04-19-2017, 4:45 AM Reply   
Wake: I was just pointing out that you pulled the race card on SwatGuy. Why? Because his numbers or facts are wrong? If that's the case then where is your info to show he is wrong. Yup that's right you posted 1 time in this thread to pull out the race card. Not to disprove Swatguys Numbers or claims you just called him a racist and WHY is the question. My thoughts were posted in that quote I posted. You and other Libs somehow take offense to the truth and Re-Brand the truth either hate speech or racism
Old    TheWakeIsReal            04-19-2017, 7:44 AM Reply   
Quote:
Wake: I was just pointing out that you pulled the race card on SwatGuy. Why? Because his numbers or facts are wrong? If that's the case then where is your info to show he is wrong. Yup that's right you posted 1 time in this thread to pull out the race card. Not to disprove Swatguys Numbers or claims you just called him a racist and WHY is the question. My thoughts were posted in that quote I posted. You and other Libs somehow take offense to the truth and Re-Brand the truth either hate speech or racism
If your first thought when a random guy goes crazy and shoots an old dude is to bring up BLM, there might be some race involved.
Old     (grant_west)      Join Date: Jun 2005       04-19-2017, 9:16 AM Reply   
^^^So just to clarify. If speak out against BLM your "You Guessed it" a Racist!

Libs brand anything they don't like, like "facts"
#1 Hate Speach
#2 Racizim

If we are to ever able to advance we need to get away from this trend. Let's face it both sides want the same thing. I would say the #1 thing both sides have in common is we want to live in peace.
Old    TheWakeIsReal            04-19-2017, 9:43 AM Reply   
Quote:
^^^So just to clarify. If speak out against BLM your "You Guessed it" a Racist!

Libs brand anything they don't like, like "facts"
#1 Hate Speach
#2 Racizim

If we are to ever able to advance we need to get away from this trend. Let's face it both sides want the same thing. I would say the #1 thing both sides have in common is we want to live in peace.
Again, criticize BLM all you want when warranted. You brought up a movement that is against police brutality in a topic about a crazy guy shooting an old man. The logic here is so ****ing flawed that you could only find it in the comments in breitbart. The fact that you see any equivalency in them is indeed rather racist.
Old     (grant_west)      Join Date: Jun 2005       04-19-2017, 10:03 AM Reply   
First off let's start with the facts.
I didn't bring up the topic that BLM is partly to blame for this and other violent crimes and shooting's that would be Swat guy.
I brought up the fact that Wake accused Swat of "Not liking Black People". Strictly for him posting his reality Then I asked a question of Wake to back up his statment and that's when you jumped in. Now that we are caught up, I don't know if I'm hyjacking the thread by asking my question.
Old     (wake77)      Join Date: Jan 2009       04-19-2017, 5:29 PM Reply   
Quote:
No; because the guy has expressed racist overtones in the past and did it again. The Facebook shooting incident had jack$hit to do with BLM or politics in general. My first thoughts were, "What a horrific event. No man deserves to go like that. How tragic for that man and his family. What a sickened, maniacal human being." Swatguy and apparently your first thought is let's connect this to a political party and show that the party we support is morally superior. Screw that. Every thing in this country does not have to revolve around politics. It's non-stop with you morons.

And Swatguy will come in and play the victim card that we don't like him because he is a cop. That has nothing to do with it. I am close friends with a numerous police officers. A guy that practically raised me in high school is a retired captain with the police. But being a cop does not give you a free reign to be a prick. It's funny that he didn't post about BLM when two white cops beat the crap out of a black guy outside of Atlanta last week. Only when a black guy gets shot do we get to hear this nonsense. I'm just calling a spade a spade; end of argument.
Old     (ralph)      Join Date: Apr 2002       04-19-2017, 6:03 PM Reply   
Ya, I think the link between this event and BLM is pretty tenuous at best. Its doesn't make it racist to call the link tho, just idiotic.
Old     (grant_west)      Join Date: Jun 2005       04-19-2017, 7:12 PM Reply   
I don't Know Swat guy. I have not payed attention to his every post. So I can't say I have ever seen him post anything with racist undertones like what Wake is claiming. That being said, if anything I got from his post was "Frustration"
with the system and double standards. NOT racism. Wake you claim to know and have friends in the force I don't doubt you but you have to admit just because you say you know and are friend with some LEO's that Dosent make you a expert on how all cops should Act. Example if your "buddy" is a cop in Mayberry (from the Andy Griffin show) I know what your expectations of a LEO are. On the other hand if you buddy is a cop is a "Battle Zone" like Chicago or Oakland they are defiantly not gonna be Barney Fife and happy go lucky. I can honestly say some of The Comunitys the police have to serve, the people are Very Very bad. Calling them Animals would be disrespectful to animals. Human Garbage is more like it. Try dealing with these kind of people for a week or too if you lasted that long and then tell us your disposition.
Old     (allzway)      Join Date: Feb 2014       04-20-2017, 5:47 AM Reply   
I am confused... do black lives matter... or just matter when killed by a white police officer?
Old     (fly135)      Join Date: Jun 2004       04-20-2017, 6:49 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by allzway View Post
I am confused...
If after all this time the crux of the issue still escapes you, I doubt that any further explanation will help.
Old     (allzway)      Join Date: Feb 2014       04-20-2017, 7:18 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by fly135 View Post
If after all this time the crux of the issue still escapes you, I doubt that any further explanation will help.
So basically.. you are agreeing you can't answer the question.
Old     (fly135)      Join Date: Jun 2004       04-20-2017, 7:28 AM Reply   
From your perspective.... yes.
Old    TheWakeIsReal            04-20-2017, 7:39 AM Reply   
Quote:
So basically.. you are agreeing you can't answer the question.
The fact you're comparing this in anyway to cops and civilians is ****ing incredible and speaks volumes to what is going on in this country.
Old     (ralph)      Join Date: Apr 2002       04-20-2017, 12:53 PM Reply   
Quote:
I am confused... do black lives matter... or just matter when killed by a white police officer?
I will spell it out for you. BLM is a movement against institutional racism, this incedent is a deranged psychopath who happens to be black, kills an old man who also happens to be black. The movement and incident aren't aligned in anyway.
Old     (allzway)      Join Date: Feb 2014       04-20-2017, 2:50 PM Reply   
So you are all agreeing then.. that black lives don't matter unless you can tie it to racism.
Old     (wake77)      Join Date: Jan 2009       04-20-2017, 4:34 PM Reply   
Quote:
So you are all agreeing then.. that black lives don't matter unless you can tie it to racism.
Who said that? Instead of trying to put words into people's mouths, grow some balls and just say what is on your mind.
Old     (ralph)      Join Date: Apr 2002       04-20-2017, 5:34 PM Reply   
Quote:
I'm not really sure what you're saying but i agree BLM is a stupid name for a movement, heehaw hicks switch off as soon as you mention it. "People against institutional racism" doesn't really have the same ring to it tho.
Old     (grant_west)      Join Date: Jun 2005       04-20-2017, 7:09 PM Reply   
Wake No one need s to put words in your mouth
Your a total Fing dong Tard Libra Tard dousch.
Old     (deuce)      Join Date: Mar 2002       04-20-2017, 8:45 PM Reply   
Quote:
Where are you going with this.

There are many posts on this forum, there are many posts on other social media outlets that I disagree with the individual. Posts like this are an indication of our society and where it is, where it is going.

I've said it here before, will say it again, our society is so *****in broken, we're not coming back. This chit proves it. Classic social rule, no religion/no politics. Guys that probably could hang on a boat, have a few beers, talk work and beer and be good. Guys get on here & get their social party line and are calling names and probably, behind that keyboard, wish they could hurt that individual.

That chit needs to stop grass roots, like calling sister/brother out on that. Internalized that chit, know it's a douche comment and don't make it. That said, not happening....you know, sharing false media, bla..bla...bla.
Old     (grant_west)      Join Date: Jun 2005       04-20-2017, 10:57 PM Reply   
I have been on W/W for a few years now. I can say I have called 1-2 people a dousch in my 15+ years here on wakeworld. I have no problem calling a spade a spade. It might not be the politically correct thing to say or do. But that's what got us where we are today.
Old     (wake77)      Join Date: Jan 2009       04-21-2017, 3:06 AM Reply   
Quote:
If you had a better command of the English language, I might have actually been insulted. You need to be deported until you learn the language.

If only some of you guys were actually as cool as you thought you were...
Old     (deuce)      Join Date: Mar 2002       04-21-2017, 6:18 AM Reply   
Quote:
I have been on W/W for a few years now. I can say I have called 1-2 people a dousch in my 15+ years here on wakeworld. I have no problem calling a spade a spade. It might not be the politically correct thing to say or do. But that's what got us where we are today.
Being civil isn't "what got us where we are." Also, you can't justify playground name calling with "I don't do it often/calling a spade a spade/it might not be politically correct."

You are not the first, won't be the last.....carry on, why I felt the need to try to police the WW forum last night is beyond me.
Old     (grant_west)      Join Date: Jun 2005       04-21-2017, 9:27 AM Reply   
I'm sorry for my name calling. Your right it does no good. I just feel some people here bully others and it's hard to sit back and say nothing but after reading my post that would probably have been the best idea
Old    TheWakeIsReal            04-21-2017, 9:33 AM Reply   
Considering Swat deleted his entire post, I would say he caught on as well.
Old     (xstarrider)      Join Date: Jun 2007       04-21-2017, 4:24 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheWakeIsReal View Post
Again, criticize BLM all you want when warranted. You brought up a movement that is against police brutality in a topic about a crazy guy shooting an old man. The logic here is so ****ing flawed that you could only find it in the comments in breitbart. The fact that you see any equivalency in them is indeed rather racist.
And again another liberal hater who can't seem to tact into account facts and data. Black Lives Matter isn't just focused on police brutality. There mission statement reads much to the contrary . People like yourself are only accustomed to seeing the hate towards the police the media promotes in the national headlines for their cause. Feel free to do some research and follow them on a much closer .

I'll just leave this here for you to decode
Black Lives Matter (BLM) is an international activist movement, originating in the African-American community, that campaigns against violence and perceived systemic racism toward black people.

But hey don't let my facts again persuade you from calling me a racist for posting factual data. Feel free to prove my alleged bias numbers wrong ? Or my inference.
Old     (xstarrider)      Join Date: Jun 2007       04-21-2017, 4:27 PM Reply   
I didn't delete anything for the record.

Apparently people don't like facts ,,,,,,,, happens all to often.
Old     (xstarrider)      Join Date: Jun 2007       04-21-2017, 4:36 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by wake77 View Post
No; because the guy has expressed racist overtones in the past and did it again. The Facebook shooting incident had jack$hit to do with BLM or politics in general. My first thoughts were, "What a horrific event. No man deserves to go like that. How tragic for that man and his family. What a sickened, maniacal human being." Swatguy and apparently your first thought is let's connect this to a political party and show that the party we support is morally superior. Screw that. Every thing in this country does not have to revolve around politics. It's non-stop with you morons.

And Swatguy will come in and play the victim card that we don't like him because he is a cop. That has nothing to do with it. I am close friends with a numerous police officers. A guy that practically raised me in high school is a retired captain with the police. But being a cop does not give you a free reign to be a prick. It's funny that he didn't post about BLM when two white cops beat the crap out of a black guy outside of Atlanta last week. Only when a black guy gets shot do we get to hear this nonsense. I'm just calling a spade a spade; end of argument.
Feel free to point out all my racist undertones. Quote them and post away. I can guarantee you won't find any. What you will find is a bunch of posts containing factual data that are right leaning pro police , dispute false claims of racial bias , data proving arguments from left as fallacies , and responses to specific questions.

I am sorry you mind won't let you accept the truth and open you mind to the issues that really matter as opposed to the issues your leftist people brain wash you with. Feel free to skip over my posts if you don't like doses of the truth. Keep posting you unsubstantiated claims over in he trump for
Pre thread with the rest of the people who will rah rah you and make you feel al warm and fuzzy
Old     (grant_west)      Join Date: Jun 2005       04-22-2017, 7:03 PM Reply   
Crickets LOL. ^^^^ Your 100% correct^^^ Snowflakes only like the truth they create all other Truths are labeld "Hate Speech" OR "Racizim" the revolution will be televised!
Old     (xstarrider)      Join Date: Jun 2007       04-23-2017, 10:28 PM Reply   
Grant

Get used to the crickets , that's all you hear when you call these snowflakes out and make fools of them with actual facts. Their claims are never substantiated and they conveniently never can find the data to prove mine false. Somehow after their statements and name calling they never can come up with the information proving anything they claim. We all know why they can't. When challenged they simply just throw out the race card, or resort to name calling right out of the "tolerant"left's book. I got tired of owning them in the Trump threads with facts. The same crickets were always there when the facts were put right in front of them.

I love how these "safe spacer's" think it's ok when the left links one crazy person (who happens to be white ) that goes on a shooting spree to systematic racism immediately,,,,,, but when you link a black shooter , who killed a black victim , to a major violence problem( and the movement who claims to be trying to stop it), you're all of a sudden a crazy, racist lunatic . Then when you further provide the factual data that disproves a dui argument, and goes on further to dispel the "white on black" violence conspracy, by showing that black on black violence is actually the bigger issue and effects more people due to actual cold hard numbers , they think you're Satan. It's comical and scary at the same time.
Old     (ralph)      Join Date: Apr 2002       04-23-2017, 10:41 PM Reply   
I think i have always replied when prompted with reasonable responses and haven't resorted to too much name calling. I don't think of myself as a snowflake or libratard so maybe you are referring to someone else.
Old     (xstarrider)      Join Date: Jun 2007       04-23-2017, 11:14 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by wake77 View Post

Hate to break it to you. , but my 1st thoughts were actually the same as yours. My second set of thoughts tho unlike yours , were what more can I do to make sure this doesn't happen around me what do we all need to do to stop this from continually happening . I am glad you're such a great mind reader tho. My third set of thoughts were , where are all these politicians and activist groups that claim to be respresenting this demographic and community. Oh that's right they're focused on a different issue they choose to create a false agenda over rather than tackling the major issue head on .

Where was I when two police officers beat a guy in ATL? I was probably putting up crime scene tape on my 5th shooting for the week. When you can provide me the numbers supporting your claims that police brutality is the epidemic the national news media, the left and yourself believe it is we can start to have some serious discussions. Here's your opportunity AGAIN to prove me a racist . You've continually made these claims, yet haven't provided any data whatsoever to prove that this arises to level of concern it's being portrayed as by the last regime in the White House. Much like them you've cherry picked a half dozen of cases to make your point on. Congrats. That's less than a micron of a percent of all the encounters of police with bad guys across the nation IN A SINGLE DAY that ended without any brutality. According to the Bureau of Justice , on average there are 172,800 police encounters per day across the nation. You've proven there are some bad officers out there . I don't think that's news to anyone. Officers are human and bad ones are in prison just like other bad people. Prove the case it's an epidemic sweeping the nation that it needs and deserves the national attention it's getting as opposed to my view that the focus should be on those who are committing a majority of these violent crimes. I'll be here awaiting your argument.

Last edited by xstarrider; 04-23-2017 at 11:24 PM.
Old    TheWakeIsReal            04-24-2017, 6:57 AM Reply   
Quote:
Grant

Get used to the crickets , that's all you hear when you call these snowflakes out and make fools of them with actual facts. Their claims are never substantiated and they conveniently never can find the data to prove mine false. Somehow after their statements and name calling they never can come up with the information proving anything they claim. We all know why they can't. When challenged they simply just throw out the race card, or resort to name calling right out of the "tolerant"left's book. I got tired of owning them in the Trump threads with facts. The same crickets were always there when the facts were put right in front of them.

I love how these "safe spacer's" think it's ok when the left links one crazy person (who happens to be white ) that goes on a shooting spree to systematic racism immediately,,,,,, but when you link a black shooter , who killed a black victim , to a major violence problem( and the movement who claims to be trying to stop it), you're all of a sudden a crazy, racist lunatic . Then when you further provide the factual data that disproves a dui argument, and goes on further to dispel the "white on black" violence conspracy, by showing that black on black violence is actually the bigger issue and effects more people due to actual cold hard numbers , they think you're Satan. It's comical and scary at the same time.
No, no, no, and again, no. Bringing up an issue entirely unrelated to their movement does not prove you right, no matter how many times you keep saying you're "owning" everyone. BTW, do you even know what a fallacy is? Every post I see you make on wakeworld can be related to one, including this entire thread. The reason some of us just don't reply to you is that you're just too far removed from the conversation bringing up facts that don't relate to anything were talking about.

Just because the black on black IS a larger issue, DOESN'T write off another issue. It is amazing that people can use that to justify a problem. "Oh man, yeah we gotta deal with North Korea, just let Iran do whatever it wants, there is a larger issue going on here". Your logic is so flawed it's amazing. This entire thread is one gigantic fallacy.
Old     (wake77)      Join Date: Jan 2009       04-24-2017, 10:04 AM Reply   
Quote:
Grant

You're a legend in your own mind (though, it does seem that Grant has developed a serious mancrush on you).
Old     (wake77)      Join Date: Jan 2009       04-24-2017, 10:08 AM Reply   
Quote:
Hate to break it to you. , but my 1st thoughts were actually the same as yours. My second set of thoughts tho unlike yours , were what more can I do to make sure this doesn't happen around me what do we all need to do to stop this from continually happening . I am glad you're such a great mind reader tho. My third set of thoughts were , where are all these politicians and activist groups that claim to be respresenting this demographic and community. Oh that's right they're focused on a different issue they choose to create a false agenda over rather than tackling the major issue head on .

Where was I when two police officers beat a guy in ATL? I was probably putting up crime scene tape on my 5th shooting for the week. When you can provide me the numbers supporting your claims that police brutality is the epidemic the national news media, the left and yourself believe it is we can start to have some serious discussions. Here's your opportunity AGAIN to prove me a racist . You've continually made these claims, yet haven't provided any data whatsoever to prove that this arises to level of concern it's being portrayed as by the last regime in the White House. Much like them you've cherry picked a half dozen of cases to make your point on. Congrats. That's less than a micron of a percent of all the encounters of police with bad guys across the nation IN A SINGLE DAY that ended without any brutality. According to the Bureau of Justice , on average there are 172,800 police encounters per day across the nation. You've proven there are some bad officers out there . I don't think that's news to anyone. Officers are human and bad ones are in prison just like other bad people. Prove the case it's an epidemic sweeping the nation that it needs and deserves the national attention it's getting as opposed to my view that the focus should be on those who are committing a majority of these violent crimes. I'll be here awaiting your argument.
So you were too busy to post when two officers beat down a guy? Well you sure as $h!t weren't too busy when a guy is senselessly gunned down because the perpetrator was black. What message does that send? You don't agree with BLM, okay, no problemo. But it's asinine for you to try to connect dots that shouldn't be connected.

Now "own" that.

Last edited by wake77; 04-24-2017 at 10:10 AM.
Old     (grant_west)      Join Date: Jun 2005       04-24-2017, 12:32 PM Reply   
Ok let's have this conversation.
Are More blacks killed by
A. Each other.
B. Cops.

We all know the answer is A. More blacks are killed by each other. So my question is why is the BLM movement focused on Black on White Cop violence and NOT the larger more systemic killer of blacks "Other Black People" if The name Black Lives Matter is true why are they not Marching & Protesting the True larger killer of black people.
Old     (grant_west)      Join Date: Jun 2005       04-24-2017, 12:36 PM Reply   
If the violent black Comunitys could simply take some advice from a silly movie think how difrent things could/would be
https://youtu.be/MFwz2ESjfBQ
Old    TheWakeIsReal            04-24-2017, 12:49 PM Reply   
Quote:
Are More blacks killed by
A. Each other.
B. Cops.

We all know the answer is A. More blacks are killed by each other. So my question is why is the BLM movement focused on Black on White Cop violence and NOT the larger more systemic killer of blacks "Other Black People" if The name Black Lives Matter is true why are they not Marching & Protesting the True larger killer of black people.
For one, a person who is being payed to serve and protect isn't doing the killing. Two, and this relates to what I said earlier, why the **** can't you have both? Why is it one or the other? It's hysterical that you guys say "oh they're killing themselves anyway **** em".

With your logic we should only focus on one issue at a time in general, and that is the most flawed logic I have seen yet.
Old     (fly135)      Join Date: Jun 2004       04-24-2017, 1:41 PM Reply   
Quote:
Translation.... I'm going to ignore everything you say when you address my question. Then keep repeating the same question over and over.

No matter how many times you tell them that you hold a govt employee, given authority beyond that of the average citizen, to a higher standard than a criminal, they will never acknowledge the legitimacy of that claim or that it's even part of the conversation.
Old     (grant_west)      Join Date: Jun 2005       04-24-2017, 6:47 PM Reply   
I think the name black lives matter is a very in accurate description of what the movement is trying Focus on. I think that's where the Train comes off the track. If the groups name was something like, people against white on black police brutality and racism. Then at least that would be a accurate description of what gets these Idiots looting and burning. The Name "Black Lives Matter" seems very hypocritical when the group seems to do nothing to curb Black on Black Comunity violence or Bring up the Comunity or the people the say they care so much about.
Old     (xstarrider)      Join Date: Jun 2007       04-24-2017, 9:06 PM Reply   
Still waiting for the numerous racist posts I have made to make an appearance . I mean they were so plentiful you should have no problem finding them..............oh and those pesky statistics proving police brutality is an epidemic.

BUELER? BUELER?

John is the resident police action and law expert. Surely he has the stats backing his claims.

Last edited by xstarrider; 04-24-2017 at 9:11 PM.
Old     (prowake)      Join Date: Jul 2016       04-24-2017, 9:33 PM Reply   
Everything can be easily summed up by IQ

black people have the lowest IQ average of any race

BLM has only brought more awareness to the general public about how disproportionately violent and criminal black people are, and it correlates with their low average IQ

Does that mean intelligent black people don't exist? of course not. It just means the bell curve average that encompasses all IQ/intelligence is a bit shifted for them, which explains everything and anything related to their societal issues.

Low intelligence correlates to violence and criminal activity, particularly getting caught for doing it. More intelligent people get can away with it. Black college GPA's are drastically lower than any others (again on a bell curve).

Institutional racism does not exist and laws have been built and beaten into society for decades to protect against this. But, given the statistical nature of racial differences, it wouldn't be unwise for it to exist, if you wanted a more productive and capable society.

it would be helpful to address this issue that nobody can seem to do without people freaking the **** out. Mislabeling does nothing to help and can never fix the issue if the issue is misunderstood. If society could just acknowledge and agree, solutions can be had. But society as a whole needs to agree.

the other big issue is muslims and inbreeding. its a huge problem thats been going on for generations in the middle east which has tainted their gene pool, adversely affecting IQ and not unsurprisingly, increasing susceptibility to extreme religious beliefs.
Old     (xstarrider)      Join Date: Jun 2007       04-24-2017, 10:22 PM Reply   
Since wake like to throw in news clips absent of any facts or investigations as his proof

http://m.sfgate.com/crime/article/BA...m-11094745.php

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.dna...-with-rape.amp

https://www.google.com/amp/www.chica...story,amp.html

http://www.chicagotribune.com/news/l...424-story.html

Guess how many of the 1000 were shot by police? If you guessed more than 5 your incorrect, but police are the problem. Riiiiiiiiiiiiiight

That's just in a quick 30 sec search .
Old     (xstarrider)      Join Date: Jun 2007       04-24-2017, 10:51 PM Reply   
Maybe you want some more outside Chicago so I don't look biased

http://abc7news.com/news/3-men-kidna...akland/111079/

https://www.google.com/amp/baltimore...t-on-tape/amp/

https://www.google.com/amp/www.latim...story,amp.html

http://www.local10.com/news/crime/15...-2-kidnappings

http://myfox8.com/2017/04/24/13-year...xual-assaults/

13-14 and 15yr olds not afraid to commit some of the most heinous , violent crimes on the books.

Last edited by xstarrider; 04-24-2017 at 10:55 PM.
Old     (ralph)      Join Date: Apr 2002       04-25-2017, 12:35 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by prowake View Post
black people have the lowest IQ average of any race
WTF. Not correct and stone cold racist.
Old     (prowake)      Join Date: Jul 2016       04-25-2017, 6:32 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by ralph View Post
WTF. Not correct and stone cold racist.
100% correct.

only takes a quick google search to finds heaps of information about it. But liberals like to label IQ tests as racist.

13% of the population is responsible for almost half of all murders. I could somewhat understand the incorrect proposal of the black community being incredibly disenfranchised to the point of committing more crime... but murder? yeah no.

the black population is also reproducing at a greater rate than others, which is odd given that so many live on welfare and are riddled with STDs...
Old     (fly135)      Join Date: Jun 2004       04-25-2017, 6:46 AM Reply   
Quote:
John is the resident police action and law expert. Surely he has the stats backing his claims.
Really? You want stats? I would have thought that even an idiot like yourself would realize there are no stats on how many people wanted the killer caught. I haven't posted any other claim here that could be remotely construed to need stats. I really don't think you are even smart enough to understand my posts.
Old     (prowake)      Join Date: Jul 2016       04-25-2017, 6:47 AM Reply   
in summary, black lives matter the least of all others, on average.

this is backed by statistics and science

want to stop being such a burden on society? stop committing so much crime, particularly violent crime... but that will never happen.
Old     (ralph)      Join Date: Apr 2002       04-25-2017, 12:26 PM Reply   
Quote:
It only takes a quick google search to finds heaps of information about it. But liberals like to label IQ tests as racist.
Indeed, Google is amazing but rather than use it to reinforce your current opinion, read the info with an open mind.
Have you heard of the Flynn effect? How do you explain African Americans of the 1990s test higher than Anglo Saxon Americans of the 1940s? Genetics changed in 50 years? There are lots of problems using an IQ test to measure IQ. Then taking that info to subjugate race is an excellent trick we have seen in the past, in Nazi Germany. All the details are in Mein Kampf, you can google it if you haven't heard of it.

Trotting these ideas out as fact when the science is very much undecided shows the barrow you are trying to push.
Old     (ralph)      Join Date: Apr 2002       04-25-2017, 12:38 PM Reply   
Quote:
in summary, black lives matter the least of all others, on average.

this is backed by statistics and science

want to stop being such a burden on society? stop committing so much crime, particularly violent crime... but that will never happen.
A couple of points:
How much you matter isn't dictated by your IQ
The assumption that the driver of crime is biological rather than Enviromental is 100% unproven.

The second point is the critical piece of the puzzel, this assumption is unproductive if your aim is to reduce crime and increase harmony.
Old     (joeshmoe)      Join Date: Jan 2003       04-25-2017, 5:55 PM Reply   
Quote:
Indeed, Google is amazing but rather than use it to reinforce your current opinion, read the info with an open mind.
Have you heard of the Flynn effect? How do you explain African Americans of the 1990s test higher than Anglo Saxon Americans of the 1940s? Genetics changed in 50 years? There are lots of problems using an IQ test to measure IQ. Then taking that info to subjugate race is an excellent trick we have seen in the past, in Nazi Germany. All the details are in Mein Kampf, you can google it if you haven't heard of it.

Trotting these ideas out as fact when the science is very much undecided shows the barrow you are trying to push.
So, we cannot say Asians have a hire IQ than Whites? I am pretty sure that is a fact, but I guess I'm not allowed to believe that, when it's true? I think it's intellectually dishonest to believe everybody is the same, I do think it has been proven that intelligence is hereditary. Not that it matters, these are just averages, and there are a lot of black people that are smarter than a lot of white people. More important is the motivation and drive of the individual, I don't think most Americans understand what dedication and sacrifice mean, but when a family in China makes $800 a year And then sends their child to middle or high school, which cost $400 That is sacrifice!
Old     (ralph)      Join Date: Apr 2002       04-25-2017, 6:56 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by joeshmoe View Post
So, we cannot say Asians have a hire IQ than Whites? I am pretty sure that is a fact, but I guess I'm not allowed to believe that, when it's true? I think it's intellectually dishonest to believe everybody is the same, I do think it has been proven that intelligence is hereditary.
While it's true that Asians test higher than white males the science is out as in to why they test higher. Is it because they have higher IQ or is it because Asians on average have higher education levels.

But as you say at the end of the day why does it matter what race has higher genetic IQ, even the stupidest people can be functional with the right education and environment.
Old     (prowake)      Join Date: Jul 2016       04-25-2017, 8:32 PM Reply   
IQ studies have experimented

they find black kids from 100k households are regularly outscored by white kids from 30k households. this, among many many many other factors, simply point to the conclusion that they are disproportionately less intelligent

Asians do dominate the IQ and testing fields. Unsurprisingly, they also commit far less crime than other races and carry the fewest STDs

It doesn't take a genius to observe the correlations simply and stupidly laid out.

asians on average are outstanding citizens. africans are not. I'm sure culture plays a part as well, but that would then mean their culture is inferior. doesn't matter how its broken down. they have serious deficiencies that create a burden on society
Old     (ralph)      Join Date: Apr 2002       04-27-2017, 12:52 PM Reply   
Quote:
It doesn't take a genius to observe the correlations simply and stupidly laid out.

asians on average are outstanding citizens. africans are not. I'm sure culture plays a part as well, but that would then mean their culture is inferior. doesn't matter how its broken down. they have serious deficiencies that create a burden on society
Ok, take another look at your data and rather than look at race look at education and employment levels. Does it show the underclass commit more crime and put more burden on society?

The answer is yes they do, so why don't we focus on that because it's easier to fix than someone blackness.
Old     (ralph)      Join Date: Apr 2002       04-27-2017, 3:29 PM Reply   
Also as an aside I'd give Prowake kudos for saying he thinks race is a driver of crime, a lot of people think this bit don't have the balls to say it because it's not PC. Unless people are honest about what they think a true discussion is never had and these issues just sit there as an undercurrent never discussed or dealt with.

Obviously i don't agree but i recognise his right to think it and value in him saying it
Old     (prowake)      Join Date: Jul 2016       04-27-2017, 3:49 PM Reply   
Quote:
Ok, take another look at your data and rather than look at race look at education and employment levels. Does it show the underclass commit more crime and put more burden on society?

The answer is yes they do, so why don't we focus on that because it's easier to fix than someone blackness.

data shows of college graduates, blacks have the lowest GPAs. blacks from 100k households getting lower test scores than whites from 30k households. The only way this is explained is by institutional racism or genetics. Really no other way to try to play it out.

genetics determine physical and mental capacity. Environment determines how much of that capacity is used. I agree culture is partially at fault. I don't observe any white culture that condones the regular thuggery and killing as the gangster ghetto black culture does.

but think of how humans evolved. groups of prehistoric homo whatevers left Africa and reached more treacherous, demanding environments that required intelligent innovation for survival. nature selected the better fit specimens for survival. Over time this resulted in a more intelligent species.

Start researching racial differences in intelligence, behavior, reproduction, government, culture, trends, etc.

Lots of scientific data out there.
Old     (ralph)      Join Date: Apr 2002       04-27-2017, 6:23 PM Reply   
I've looked at the data and i don't think it is as black and white as you are suggesting. Ha ha, see what I did there. Anyway lets say you are right and there is a genetic difference in intelligence, why does it matter, what is your solution, Round them up and gas them all?
Old     (prowake)      Join Date: Jul 2016       04-27-2017, 10:18 PM Reply   
lol no, but it would help to have a collective agreement by heads of education and society to acknowledge the truth rather than pursue reparations and other nonsense

it would help the collective consciousness of society if personal accountability came back so blacks could encourage their own to evolve and change, rather than be racist against whites and revolt

white people are the best thing to ever happen to African Americans. without slavery, they would have been born an raised in some decrepit area of Africa. Think they would have as much opportunity? hell tf no

its just all completely ****ed. and it will never get better until the core issue is understood and acknowledged. You cannot fix a problem with a fundamental lie. this lie has led to many racial based killings (think of the recent Fresno attack, the cops shot in Texas during the BLM march last year, etc etc)

Last edited by prowake; 04-27-2017 at 10:21 PM.
Old     (ralph)      Join Date: Apr 2002       04-27-2017, 11:14 PM Reply   
Quote:
white people are the best thing to ever happen to African Americans. without slavery, they would have been born an raised in some decrepit area of Africa. Think they would have as much opportunity?
Ha ha, that is an amazing quote. Truely I am lost for words.
Old     (fly135)      Join Date: Jun 2004       04-28-2017, 7:32 AM Reply   
Prowake is racist in the same way a person who calls unattractive people ugly is boorish. His claims that black people are intellectually inferior are presented for no specific or even apparent reason other than to claim they are inferior. Basically that is racism.
Old     (joeshmoe)      Join Date: Jan 2003       04-28-2017, 8:05 AM Reply   
Quote:
white people are the best thing to ever happen to African Americans. without slavery, they would have been born an raised in some decrepit area of Africa. Think they would have as much opportunity? hell tf no
pw, I do not think you can look at this as a black or white issue, I tried earlier to explain to you that there are a lot of blacks that are smarter than a LOT of whites. Now I will give you a personal example, my son is working with a black person who is smarter than you, he received an engineering degree from a university that is in the Congo(that is in Africa). I am sure most of the graduates from his University are black. He is getting his masters here in the U.S. and he is really looking forward to getting back to the Congo, he likes the weather there! I can understand him liking the weather there because he and my son are working for a fortune 200 company which is in Northern Ohio. Personally, I live in Florida and I wouldn't live anywhere where I could wakeboard or surf year round. But, its not just the nice weather that draws him back to the Congo, it is his family! So, think about that when you talk about how "lucky" the blacks are to have made the voyage across the Atlantic and been forced into slavery.
Old     (prowake)      Join Date: Jul 2016       04-28-2017, 8:53 AM Reply   
first off, fly135 - http://lmgtfy.com/?q=iq+by+race

and joeshmoe, I already explained up there somewhere how the BELL CURVE aka AVERAGE is a collective assessment behavior, not individual

I do NOT support judging individuals based on the sociological collective assessments. that is GREAT about that intelligent individual, in no way do I believe they don't exist.

But I also do NOT support the fundamental lie that it is the white mans fault that the collective assessments suck as bad as they do.

but you cannot deny that the average black person has more opportunity in America than an average black person has in Africa, where genocide still happens to this day and a REAL rape culture exists.

call me racist all you want. by definition I probably am, but only because I dislike more black people than I do white, but only because of statistics and criminal data, and I don't use that to judge a civilized stranger who could very well be more intelligent than me.
Old     (fly135)      Join Date: Jun 2004       04-28-2017, 9:06 AM Reply   
Quote:
first off, fly135 - http://lmgtfy.com/?q=iq+by+race

call me racist all you want. by definition I probably am, but only because I dislike more black people than I do white, but only because of statistics and criminal data, and I don't use that to judge a civilized stranger who could very well be more intelligent than me.
I wasn't disputing your data. I was simply pointing out that you presenting it without the intent of doing something positive with the data is an example of racist behavior. And it appears that you agree.

You could easily make the claim that it's scientifically possible to define the degree of a person's attractiveness. But a person of good character wouldn't call a group of people ugly simply because it can be proven to be true based on a statistical sampling.
Old     (prowake)      Join Date: Jul 2016       04-28-2017, 9:19 AM Reply   
oh whoops, I misread. thought you were giving me **** for not giving proof

but no, my point is that a problem cannot begin to be fixed without being honest about what the problem is, and the truth is not PC

but as long as we are on the subject, I do believe a higher percentage of black females are fugly compared to others lolol