Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > Non-Wakeboarding Discussion

Old     (fly135)      Join Date: Jun 2004       04-29-2017, 3:58 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by prowake View Post
you do understand the difference between corporate tax and payroll tax, right?
Yeah, corps have lots of loopholes that can reduce their tax to zero. Payroll, they just take it every paycheck.
Old     (xstarrider)      Join Date: Jun 2007       04-29-2017, 4:01 PM Reply   
Sure.

On a smaller scale

Bullet tax. Chicago/Cook has instituted a bullet tax on every bullet sold within its limits , the idea being to raise revenue to prevent gun violence . All that has done has pushed people who would otherwise buy their ammo in the city , to drive a few miles out of the city and spend their money elsewhere . The local business closed and or moved out to the burbs. Not only did they not gain any revenue , they lost good chunks of the business revenue because they closed up shop. The projected tax revenue obviously fell way short of its projections . Those projections were figured in the budget of both the City and County's budgets a like. So not only did the City/ County lose income as stores closed up shop and moved to a suburb , they lost the projected tax amounts , and both authorized spending saws money based on projections to give you a triple whammy and put them further in the hole .

This same scenario applied to Cigarette taxes. People did the same thing. Took their business outside the limits to save $$ . Same effect on projected revenue revenue

Same for the

Bottled Water Tax

Gas Tax

And soon to be the same for the sugary drink tax about to roll out on all pop and energy drinks. Inside the city/county/state.

These same principles we applied to flourishing business. The state raised taxes in a record chunk on businesses located in certain areas across the state. These same businesses are relocating out of state due to more taxes. They were stressed beyond belief to stay afloat and maintain profit margins. So they went to a lower tax area outside the state. Now the state lost any any money at all they were gaining be keeping the business here.

On the flip side I will give one example for now on how lower taxes actually created more income. A major company petitioned for a tax break. They received said tax break and opened a plant in a impoverished area of the southern suburbs this tax break offered this company an opportunity to build an entire new plant, add multiple jobs to an area , bring in more in sales , and turn a slum into a modern day community. I don't have the factual numbers here but I am willing to bet the tax money made off all the employees added to this company , all the tax money made off the goods it sold , and all the revenue generated by keeping the business here , more than paid for the original loss it took by giving the original break .

Currently in the works is a way to tax vehicles and their drivers by where they drive. I KID YOU NOT ! They city is trying to figure out a way to tax people from the suburbs who drive in to the city for work. While they already tax the &$) out of them in parking garages and at metered spots , they are still looking for another way to attameltbro gain revenue

Again I truly believe tax situations need to be assessed on more of an individual basis , because I could easily point out where more taxes actually mean more income in certain situations .

Last edited by xstarrider; 04-29-2017 at 4:09 PM.
Old     (fly135)      Join Date: Jun 2004       04-29-2017, 4:43 PM Reply   
I guess we'll just have to wait to see how that translates to the federal level. Assuming that Trump can actually get the Republican majority Congress to pass the tax reduction. Prowake was pretty vague about the reason for asking that last question (corp vs payroll). I can only guess he's thinks that a tax amnesty and repatriation of off shore corp holdings is going to make a big difference. Again, the answer is wait and see.
Old     (fly135)      Join Date: Jun 2004       05-02-2017, 9:21 AM Reply   
Trump says govt shutdown needed and dead people are upset about the civil war.
Old     (pesos)      Join Date: Oct 2001 Location: Texas       05-03-2017, 12:21 AM Reply   
Such an utter dip****... just like his supporters.

“It’s just a very, very bureaucratic system,” he said on CBS. “I think the rules in Congress and in particular the rules in the Senate are unbelievably archaic and slow moving. And in many cases, unfair. In many cases, you’re forced to make deals that are not the deal you’d make.”

Boo friggin hoo lol. Crybaby in chief whines again.

This is the problem with thinking, and making promises that, you can just step into a system like the federal government, meant to represent everyone in the country, and make just the changes you want overnight without regard to the needs of over half of the citizens in the country. Even with a Republican-dominated Congress, it's not enough of an advantage. Separation of powers ftw.
Old     (pesos)      Join Date: Oct 2001 Location: Texas       05-03-2017, 2:58 AM Reply   
It's almost as if our own lovable Grant's in the white house
Attached Images

Old     (psudy)      Join Date: Dec 2003       05-03-2017, 8:34 AM Reply   
Now we can screw our employees out of overtime!!!

http://www.msn.com/en-us/money/caree...2SK?li=BBnb7Kz
Old     (pesos)      Join Date: Oct 2001 Location: Texas       05-04-2017, 9:17 PM Reply   
Hopefully this bullchit dies in the senate, but worth pointing out that the piece of chit republicans in the house just passed a bill that attempted to strip away the best parts of Obamacare while EXEMPTING THEMSELVES AND THEIR AIDES FROM SAID BILL so that THEY AND THEIR AIDS could keep the best protections from Obamacare... you know not being subjected to denial over pre-existing conditions including PREGNANCY and RAPE (yes republicans consider those things medical pre existing conditions).
Old     (plhorn)      Join Date: Dec 2005       05-05-2017, 9:28 AM Reply   
Pregnancy and Rape are pre-existing conditions but not erectile dysfunction..... Hmmmm wonder why...
The GOP is run by such a bunch of F-tards. If you're republican and not a billionaire you must be so blinded by "I'm a republican because my daddy was a republican, etc..." tribalism you should be medicated.
Old     (plhorn)      Join Date: Dec 2005       05-05-2017, 10:06 AM Reply   
The 11 states most likely to be affected by pre-existing conditions all voted for Trump. SUCKERS!

http://www.cnn.com/2017/05/04/politi...inkId=37198562
Old     (pesos)      Join Date: Oct 2001 Location: Texas       05-05-2017, 11:30 AM Reply   
Pathetic. Rethuglican logic - people who are known to have mental health problems/suicidal thoughts are allowed to buy a. Gun but prevented from getting health care coverage.
Old     (xstarrider)      Join Date: Jun 2007       05-05-2017, 2:23 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by psudy View Post
Now we can screw our employees out of overtime!!!

http://www.msn.com/en-us/money/caree...2SK?li=BBnb7Kz
As someone not in the private sector , it's actually not a bad bill on its face . While I am not familiar with all the details of the bill , I can say having the choice to translate my overtime into vacation hours , or take pay is one of the best things going for us . You can build you vacation time up , take more days off to spend doing family things . Whether you take the overtime as money or as vacation is exactly same you get the accredited hours at the overtime rate. You can choose to decide if you prefer the vacation or the cash , It's a great option . I see nothing wrong with allowing that option in the private sector as well. In most cases the time vacation time accumulated is capped and at the end of the year if those hours are still left you will get the cash. How can you argue giving workers more flexibility to evaluate what to do with their own overtime is a bad decision. Who doesn't wish they had more time off from work.

See nothing wrong with that whatsoever. What possible argument could you make to be against this ? The the bill isn't forcing employers to make you to take vacation time only. You can still choose pay . It allowing another option.

Last edited by xstarrider; 05-05-2017 at 2:33 PM.
Old     (xstarrider)      Join Date: Jun 2007       05-05-2017, 2:58 PM Reply   
“This bill would ensure workers have less time, less flexibility, and less money,” Maryland Democratic Congressman Anthony Brown said in a floor speech opposing the proposal.

Can someone provide any insight on how the bill hits the points made in the above quote? I am all ears. Psudy?

Last edited by xstarrider; 05-05-2017 at 3:00 PM.
Old     (pesos)      Join Date: Oct 2001 Location: Texas       05-05-2017, 3:31 PM Reply   
"Leading Democrats strongly oppose the bill. They argue that employers will find subtle ways to encourage employees to choose comp time, even though the bill prohibits coercion. And they note that employers have the final say on when comp time can be used, which means bosses can defer compensating employees for overtime work until the end of the year."
Old     (prowake)      Join Date: Jul 2016       05-05-2017, 3:35 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by pesos View Post
"Leading Democrats strongly oppose the bill. They argue that employers will find subtle ways to encourage employees to choose comp time, even though the bill prohibits coercion. And they note that employers have the final say on when comp time can be used, which means bosses can defer compensating employees for overtime work until the end of the year."
OMG the horror! This is almost as bad as giving employers the ability to choose what to pay their employees!
Old     (xstarrider)      Join Date: Jun 2007       05-05-2017, 5:13 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by pesos View Post
You realize vacation days are already at the descretion of your employer right? You also realize you will have the same ability to choose the option to take pay immediately just like you do now right? You don't want to gamble on wondering if you'll get Certain days off choose the pay option. The left is arguing in circles here. Nothing changes at all to the current situation of being paid in cash on your monthly checks, that option stays. If you decide if you want to take a chance on accumulating time you don't have too. I can guarantee if an employer doesn't grant time off everyone will continue to take cash. So again what's the harm if one employer doesn't but several grant every request ? The answer ABSOLUTELY NOTHING BECAUE THAT MEANS IT REMAINS AS IS. If one employer starts mistreating their employees , they surely will move to a different company that doesn't.
You idiots are so blinded by your hate for a single side you can't open your eyes.
Old     (pesos)      Join Date: Oct 2001 Location: Texas       05-05-2017, 5:18 PM Reply   
You asked and I pasted a quote without comment from Fox News. The bill I am focused on is the disgusting health care trash that just passed (by 4 votes since 20 republicans who aren't idiots refused to vote for it), but I can understand why you'd want to focus elsewhere
Old     (95sn)      Join Date: Sep 2005       05-08-2017, 2:18 PM Reply   
I am also missing what the big issue is with this one. Perhaps democrats just like to whine about too much. They should re-focus. There are plenty of issues to get excited about, this one is low on the priority list.
How can anyone trust a politician anymore. They flat out say this is better than "obamacare", its not and millions will lose their insurance, their coverage will go down and the price will go up. Mostly to those who can least afford it. But hey, if you make $250K+ you will be happy with the tax cut. And pre-existing, as much as Paul Ryan, Donald Trump et al promised it was safe... it isnt. Why was there only 3 hours of review prior to vote? Why did they not wait until the bill could be scored by the Congressional Budget office? Does that not raise any red flags for GOP fans?
Congrats on 7 years of hard work and planning and a great way to take care of your people. Of course no one in congress will have to depend on this coverage. IMO, Democrats and Republicans should be obligated to participate in any insurance plan they deem fit for the public.
Old     (joeshmoe)      Join Date: Jan 2003       05-08-2017, 6:29 PM Reply   
Turns out the Southern States lost and California and New York win!
https://www.yahoo.com/news/uw-resear...193011156.html
Old     (pesos)      Join Date: Oct 2001 Location: Texas       05-09-2017, 8:22 PM Reply   
LOL Trump fires FBI director Comey for the same reasons he was praising him on the campaign trail 7 months ago. Can a single person here claim that they really don't believe there should be an independent investigation?

McCain agrees:

McCain said Comey’s firing amid the FBI's Russia probe is all the more reason to form a special congressional committee that will independently investigate the matter.
“I have long called for a special congressional committee to investigate Russia's interference in the 2016 election. The president's decision to remove the FBI Director only confirms the need and the urgency of such a committee,” he continued.

Last edited by pesos; 05-09-2017 at 8:30 PM.
Old     (allzway)      Join Date: Feb 2014       05-10-2017, 11:30 AM Reply   
Old     (95sn)      Join Date: Sep 2005       05-10-2017, 12:28 PM Reply   
Who writes stuff like this?
While I greatly appreciate you informing me, on three separate occasions, that I am not under investigation, I nevertheless concur with the judgment of the Department of Justice that you are not able to effectively lead the Bureau. It is essential that we find new leadership for the FBI that restores the public trust and confidence in its vital law enforcement mission.
How does Sessions recommend firing if he has recused himself?
Whatever reason trump fired Comey, it certainly feels like the heat was getting turned up and he was looking for something to distract. You cant fire the guy heading the investigation regarding you and your campaigns russian shenanigans and not have everyone going ....hmmmm?
Old     (xstarrider)      Join Date: Jun 2007       05-10-2017, 2:16 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by allzway View Post
Best meme yet
Old     (joeshmoe)      Join Date: Jan 2003       05-10-2017, 3:50 PM Reply   
Bunch of people were smelling Bullchit in the oval office! It had to be fumigated!
http://waterfordwhispersnews.com/201...l-of-bull****/
Attached Images

Old     (pesos)      Join Date: Oct 2001 Location: Texas       05-10-2017, 4:17 PM Reply   
Republican Senator Jeff Flake
Attached Images

Old     (wake77)      Join Date: Jan 2009       05-10-2017, 6:37 PM Reply   
Yeah Swatguy, it's only the Hillary supporters that think something is wrong with Comey's termination. A Republican could piss on your head and you would say that they were simply trying to cool you off.

Senate Intelligence Chairman Richard Burr of North Carolina, in a statement: "I am troubled by the timing and reasoning of Director Comey's termination. I have found Director Comey to be a public servant of the highest order, and his dismissal further confuses an already difficult investigation by the committee. In my interactions with the director and with the bureau under his leadership, he and the FBI have always been straightforward with our Committee. Director Comey has been more forthcoming with information than any FBI director I can recall in my tenure on the congressional intelligence committees. His dismissal, I believe, is a loss for the bureau and the nation."

Sen. Ben Sasse of Nebraska in a statement: "Regardless of how you think Director Comey handled the unprecedented complexities of the 2016 election cycle, the timing of this firing is very troubling. Jim Comey is an honorable public servant, and in the midst of a crisis of public trust that goes well beyond who you voted for in the presidential election, the loss of an honorable public servant is a loss for the nation. As the chairman of the Judiciary committee's oversight subcommittee, I have reached out to the deputy attorney general for clarity on his rationale for recommending this action."

Sen. Lisa Murkowski of Alaska in a statement: "Whether or not you are a supporter of Mr. James Comey's actions as FBI director, the timing of his firing -- in the middle of an investigation into Russia's interference in our election -- is serious cause for concern."

Rep. Justin Amash of Michigan in a tweet: "My staff and I are reviewing legislation to establish an independent commission on Russia. The second paragraph of this letter is bizarre."

Rep. Barbara Comstock of Virginia: "Both Democrats and Republicans attacked the FBI Director at various times for various reasons and called for his ouster. However, I can't defend or explain tonight's actions or timing of the firing of FBI Director James Comey. The FBI investigation into the Russian impact on the 2016 election must continue. There must be an independent investigation that the American people can trust."
Old     (pesos)      Join Date: Oct 2001 Location: Texas       05-10-2017, 6:41 PM Reply   
OK so I seriously thought the middle paragraph was a photoshop, but it turns out Trump ACTUALLY wrote this in his letter firing Comey... are you kidding me
Attached Images

Old     (prowake)      Join Date: Jul 2016       05-10-2017, 7:14 PM Reply   
well, he did try to settle the rumor that he is under investigation but the left will just not let it go.

flynn is being investigated and though no charges are expected, he still is not trump. Trump fired him only because his memory slipped and he wasn't able to give clear, accurate records of communications with Russian ambassadors, and big whoop. If you aren't doing anything wrong, you're probably not going to remember every little trivial conversation you have. Illegal wiretapped records will trump human memory any day.

can't wait until the new director is picked. Crossing my fingers for Hillary's arrest

Last edited by prowake; 05-10-2017 at 7:18 PM.
Old     (xstarrider)      Join Date: Jun 2007       05-10-2017, 7:26 PM Reply   
Yeah Swatguy, it's only the Hillary supporters that think something is wrong with Comey's termination. A Republican could piss on your head and you would say that they were simply trying to cool you off.

Only a liberal would think about pissing all over people ...........
Old     (prowake)      Join Date: Jul 2016       05-10-2017, 8:20 PM Reply   
liberals are disgusting creatures
Old     (ralph)      Join Date: Apr 2002       05-10-2017, 9:26 PM Reply   
Ho ho, so many lols from Trump and Spicer, I hope he doesn't get impeached too quickly, I would miss the entertainment.
Old     (prowake)      Join Date: Jul 2016       05-10-2017, 9:59 PM Reply   
don't plan on it. only dumb fvcks like Clinton(s) get themselves impeached.

despite what liberals love to wish, trump is no dumb fvck

now start with me... lock her up! Lock Her Up! LOCK HER UP!
Old     (xstarrider)      Join Date: Jun 2007       05-10-2017, 10:19 PM Reply   
Such a conspiracy. Can't be the ineptness of the the FBI and himself while he was at the helm.

Here in the U.S., in just the past three years, more than 100 people have been arrested for ISIS-related crimes. The FBI devotes significant resources to identifying potential terrorists and sometimes spends years tracking them. The terror attack in Garland, Texas, two years ago was the first claimed by ISIS on U.S. soil.

It’s mostly been forgotten because the two terrorists were killed by local cops before they managed to murder anyone. In looking into what happened in Garland, we were surprised to discover just how close the FBI was to one of the terrorists. Not only had the FBI been monitoring him for years, there was an undercover agent right behind him when the first shots were fired.
Just one of Comey's numerous failures. The FBI also interviewed one of the Tsarnaev brothers before he blew up the Boston Marathon (nothing to see here!) and had Nidal Hasan's emails long before he shot up Fort Hood, killing 13 (we didn't know he was radicalized!) The New York/New Jersey backpack bomber? Yeah, under "investigation" before the explosions and gunfight. Comey's FBI even had Oman Marteen under "investigation" before he slaughtered 49 people at the Pulse Nightclub.

http://www.cbsnews.com/news/terroris...e-2015-attack/

Feel free to see just a few of the failures under Comey there. Maybe they shoulda spent lesss time figuring out how to keep Killary out of prison , and more time doing their job. Coulda saved a few more lives on American soil

Last edited by xstarrider; 05-10-2017 at 10:26 PM.
Old     (ralph)      Join Date: Apr 2002       05-11-2017, 1:27 AM Reply   
Quote:

The Clinton's didn't get impeached?
Old     (wake77)      Join Date: Jan 2009       05-11-2017, 3:05 AM Reply   
Quote:

Trump is a "dumb fvck". And for you believe that there is nothing going on with the investigation only solidifies the fact that you are an even bigger "dumb fvck".
Old     (wake77)      Join Date: Jan 2009       05-11-2017, 3:07 AM Reply   
Quote:
well, he did try to settle the rumor that he is under investigation but the left will just not let it go.

flynn is being investigated and though no charges are expected, he still is not trump. Trump fired him only because his memory slipped and he wasn't able to give clear, accurate records of communications with Russian ambassadors, and big whoop. If you aren't doing anything wrong, you're probably not going to remember every little trivial conversation you have. Illegal wiretapped records will trump human memory any day.

can't wait until the new director is picked. Crossing my fingers for Hillary's arrest
Trump said shortly after the election there would be no charges against Hillary. Damn, pay attention.
Old     (wake77)      Join Date: Jan 2009       05-11-2017, 3:09 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by xstarrider View Post

Only a liberal would think about pissing all over people ...........
Only a person with a feeble mind would take that literally. I guess when someone tells you to eat $h!t, you go look for a commode.
Old    TheWakeIsReal            05-11-2017, 8:15 AM Reply   
Imagine if Hillary had fired this guy for investigating her emails, you guys would have lost your ****. The hypocrisy is unbelievable with you guys haha.
Old     (pesos)      Join Date: Oct 2001 Location: Texas       05-11-2017, 11:57 AM Reply   
Whoa is this prowake? That mugshot tho

Attached Images

Old     (pesos)      Join Date: Oct 2001 Location: Texas       05-11-2017, 1:07 PM Reply   
Feebs can't get their story straight... The Cheetoh in Chief goes on national television and directly contradicts all his top advisers lol

In one fell swoop, Trump totally contradicted his three top spokespeople and offered a polar-opposite version of events than they have this week.

After they had spent the past 45 hours emphasizing that this was a decision Trump arrived at after receiving a memo and recommendation from Deputy Attorney General Rod J. Rosenstein, Trump just blurted out that he was going to fire Comey all along. Basically, he admitted the memo was a ruse and a political ploy.

Here's what Trump told NBC News's Lester Holt (emphasis mine):

HOLT: Did you ask for a recommendation?

TRUMP: What I did is, I was going to fire Comey. My decision. It was not …

HOLT: You had made the decision before they came in the room.

TRUMP: I was going to fire Comey. There's no good time to do it, by the way.

HOLT: Because in your letter, you said, 'I accepted their recommendation.' So you had already made the decision.

TRUMP: Oh, I was going to fire regardless of recommendation.

But that's not what White House press secretary Sean Spicer said this week — not by a long shot.

Here's Jenna Johnson's reporting from the scene Tuesday night (with my emphasis added):

As Spicer tells it, Rosenstein was confirmed about two weeks ago and independently took on this issue so the president was not aware of the probe until he received a memo from Rosenstein on Tuesday, along with a letter from Attorney General Jeff Sessions recommending that Comey be fired. The president then swiftly decided to follow the recommendation, notifying the FBI via email around 5 p.m. and in a letter delivered to the FBI by the president's longtime bodyguard. At the same time, the president personally called congressional leaders to let them know his decision. Comey learned the news from media reports.

“It was all him,” Spicer said of Rosenstein, as a reporter repeated his answer back to him. “That's correct — I mean, I can't, I guess I shouldn't say that, thank you for the help on that one. No one from the White House. That was a DOJ decision.”

And here's deputy press secretary Sarah Huckabee Sanders on Wednesday morning in an interview on MSNBC's “Morning Joe”:

MARK HALPERIN: Sarah, you've suggested in response to David's questions that the deputy attorney general wrote this report on his own without orders from the White House. That's correct, right?

SANDERS: That's my understanding, yes.

HALPERIN: Okay. So once the report is written, when was it transmitted to the White House? And why was there urgency to act on it without an explanation directly from the president and without a replacement lined up? Why, once the report is written, why was there an urgency to act on it from the president's point of view?

SANDERS: Look, I think when you receive a report that is so clear and a recommendation by someone like the deputy attorney general, you have no choice but to act.

And here's White House counselor Kellyanne Conway in an interview with CNN's Anderson Cooper on Tuesday night:

CONWAY: This man is the president of the United States. He acted decisively today. He took the recommendation of his deputy attorney general, who oversees the FBI director.

COOPER: That makes no sense.

CONWAY: It does make sense, Anderson.

COOPER: He said one thing as a candidate and now he's concerned as president?

CONWAY: t makes complete sense, because he has lost confidence in the FBI director and he took the recommendation of Rod Rosenstein, the deputy attorney general, to whom the FBI director reports to. The deputy attorney general has been on the job two short weeks. He went in there.

CONWAY: At the same time, he is taking the recommendation of his deputy attorney general and the attorney general of the United States that it is time for fresh leadership and to restore integrity at the FBI. This is what leaders do. They take decisive action based on the information they’re provided. That's what President Trump did today.

Spicer's version of events is utterly obliterated by Trump's comments on Thursday. With Sanders and Conway, you could make an argument that Trump was indeed, technically speaking, acting on Rosenstein's recommendation.

But if the decision had already been made, that's a highly misleading talking point to keep repeating. And the decision clearly had nothing to do with Rosenstein, at all.

It's clear that the White House wanted to use Rosenstein's credibility, built up over three decades in law enforcement, to make this decision look apolitical — like it wasn't just the president unilaterally firing the guy who was investigating his 2016 campaign.

Then the truth came out.
Old     (prowake)      Join Date: Jul 2016       05-11-2017, 1:29 PM Reply   

LOLOLOL

I love my POTUS
Old    TheWakeIsReal            05-11-2017, 3:26 PM Reply   
Quote:

LOLOLOL

I love my POTUS
Just amazing that the guy praises his handling of the emails a few months ago, now he is firing the guy over it. I wasn't a fan of Comey and I know a lot of people on the left aren't, that isn't why were upset over this and you guys on the right are grasping at straws again saying we wanted him gone a few months ago anyways.
Old     (prowake)      Join Date: Jul 2016       05-11-2017, 3:46 PM Reply   
he praised him for publicly addressing the email debacle but the issue was the lack of prosecution given the heaps heaps of evidence

Hillary staffers received immunity deals and then all of them plead the 5th under oath when asked who instructed them to use bleach bit on the servers

gotta remember the amounts of emails still GONE and nobody was held responsible

changing FBI leadership doesn't change evidence. and so far, no evidence (publicly)

think of how long this investigation has been ongoing. not a single shred of evidence other than some (illegally) tapped communication records not matching up with human memory.

let the Russian debacle die. Wikileaks is not Russia. Trump did not collude with Russia. Russia just favored the better candidate.
Old    TheWakeIsReal            05-11-2017, 4:00 PM Reply   
Quote:
he praised him for publicly addressing the email debacle but the issue was the lack of prosecution given the heaps heaps of evidence

Hillary staffers received immunity deals and then all of them plead the 5th under oath when asked who instructed them to use bleach bit on the servers

changing FBI leadership doesn't change evidence. and so far, no evidence (publicly)

think of how long this investigation has been ongoing. not a single shred of evidence other than some (illegally) tapped communication records not matching up with human memory.

let the Russian debacle die. Wikileaks is not Russia. Trump did not collude with Russia. Russia just favored the better candidate.
So why the **** did he praise him then? There is no evidence, you guys spent millions of dollars trying to pin anything on Hillary and couldn't haha. I agree the Trump Russia thing is probably going nowhere, but put this debacle in our court. If Hillary were elected and fired Comey over him checking out her emails Grant might actually **** himself.
Old     (95sn)      Join Date: Sep 2005       05-11-2017, 4:40 PM Reply   
I think the group most upset about the firing isnt the left or right, its the FBI itself. I dont think old school FBI guys are going to back off the investigation because Trump fired the boss. I think this motivates those guys to double down and step up the investigation.
Im not positive but I am leaning toward the conclusion that anyone who runs the presidency like a reality tv show is a dumb fvck
Old     (wake77)      Join Date: Jan 2009       05-11-2017, 6:12 PM Reply   
Quote:

Guess what genius, Flynn is wanting immunity to testify.
Old     (prowake)      Join Date: Jul 2016       05-11-2017, 8:03 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by wake77 View Post
Guess what genius, Flynn is wanting immunity to testify.
because he didn't want to get caught up in some loony bull**** where he is charged with perjury for failing to remember what the wiretapping surely didn't forget

and it was denied because theres no potential charges discussed or pending and no reference to any particular crime being committed.

compare that to ACTUAL crime committed (subpoenaed server wiped), immunity GRANTED, then 5th amendment pleading and nobody held responsible.

hmmmm! kind of no comparison at all.

the ONLY reason Hillary was not prosecuted was because her 7 lawyers were able to help her claim STUPIDITY, as in, SHE DIDNT KNOW A THING. and comey worked with Loretta Lynch to allow that bs excuse to fly.

and THAT is why comey is gone.

Last edited by prowake; 05-11-2017 at 8:06 PM.
Old     (pesos)      Join Date: Oct 2001 Location: Texas       05-11-2017, 11:47 PM Reply   
So who's wrong - you or Trump? Because ya'll can't seem to agree (but don't beat yourself up, he contradicted all his staff too).
Old     (ralph)      Join Date: Apr 2002       05-11-2017, 11:50 PM Reply   
Official White House press release on the Firing of James Comey
Attached Images

Old     (xstarrider)      Join Date: Jun 2007       05-12-2017, 12:03 AM Reply   
These Russian ties

http://www.cnsnews.com/blog/craig-ba...ssador-fmr-doj

https://www.google.com/amp/amp.natio...bama-now-enemy

https://m.townhall.com/tipsheet/kati...sador-n2293775

During the election, the Liberal Democrat Fake News remained silent but the Clinton Campaign engaged in unethical if not illegal actions with the Russians. WikiLeaks released emails showing Clinton’s campaign manager John Podesta owned 75,000 shares of a Putin connected energy company. To cover this up, Podesta then passed the shares on to his daughter.

The Clinton campaign knowingly accepted foreign money as noted in emails released surrounding her campaign. In addition, the Clinton Foundation was involved in more than 500 instances of conflicts of interest as reported by Clinton employee Doug Band. The Foundation was used by the Clintons as a ‘pay for play’ operation where bribes to the Clintons or the Foundation are reimbursed in the form of political favors.

The ultraliberal New York Times reported in April 2015 that the Clintons received millions of dollars from the Chairman of the firm Uranium One which were not disclosed publicly and in return the firm received uranium deposits in the US. At the same time the Russians were buying the majority stake in Uranium One. Ultimately the Clintons made millions and the Russians took over a large portion of the world’s global uranium supply chain. This transaction was just one of many that the Clintons took part in to amass their $250 million net worth over the past 16 years.

Where was all the Russian outrage then ? Suspiciously quiet while key lefties were investing in Russian developments and getting rich. Hmmmmm....all this outrage is simply the left butt hurt because Russia chose to back the winner and not their poor excuse of a candidate

Last edited by xstarrider; 05-12-2017 at 12:12 AM.
Old     (ralph)      Join Date: Apr 2002       05-12-2017, 2:56 AM Reply   
The Clintons are crooked as and part of the"swamp". Doesn't make anything Trump does more or less treasonous
Old     (wake77)      Join Date: Jan 2009       05-12-2017, 2:56 AM Reply   
Quote:
These Russian ties

During the election, the Liberal Democrat Fake News remained silent but the Clinton Campaign engaged in unethical if not illegal actions with the Russians. WikiLeaks released emails showing Clinton’s campaign manager John Podesta owned 75,000 shares of a Putin connected energy company. To cover this up, Podesta then passed the shares on to his daughter.

The Clinton campaign knowingly accepted foreign money as noted in emails released surrounding her campaign. In addition, the Clinton Foundation was involved in more than 500 instances of conflicts of interest as reported by Clinton employee Doug Band. The Foundation was used by the Clintons as a ‘pay for play’ operation where bribes to the Clintons or the Foundation are reimbursed in the form of political favors.

The ultraliberal New York Times reported in April 2015 that the Clintons received millions of dollars from the Chairman of the firm Uranium One which were not disclosed publicly and in return the firm received uranium deposits in the US. At the same time the Russians were buying the majority stake in Uranium One. Ultimately the Clintons made millions and the Russians took over a large portion of the world’s global uranium supply chain. This transaction was just one of many that the Clintons took part in to amass their $250 million net worth over the past 16 years.

Where was all the Russian outrage then ? Suspiciously quiet while key lefties were investing in Russian developments and getting rich. Hmmmmm....all this outrage is simply the left butt hurt because Russia chose to back the winner and not their poor excuse of a candidate
Simply amazing that you think Russia should be meddling in US elections.
Old     (prowake)      Join Date: Jul 2016       05-12-2017, 7:20 AM Reply   
how dare Russia show the world the truth!

*gasp*
Old    TheWakeIsReal            05-12-2017, 7:53 AM Reply   
Quote:
These Russian ties

Ahh more fallacies out of Swatguy!! Did you ever take a debate class? Because you don't seem to understand fallacies, I'll explain in terms you must have heard. "Two wrongs don't make a right". Very fitting here.
Old     (xstarrider)      Join Date: Jun 2007       05-12-2017, 8:43 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheWakeIsReal View Post
Ahh more fallacies out of Swatguy!! Did you ever take a debate class? Because you don't seem to understand fallacies, I'll explain in terms you must have heard. "Two wrongs don't make a right". Very fitting here.

Here is the definition of fallacy for your feeble mind

fal·la·cy
ˈfaləsē/
noun
a mistaken belief, especially one based on unsound argument.
"the notion that the camera never lies is a fallacy"
synonyms: misconception, misbelief, delusion, mistaken impression, error, misapprehension, misinterpretation, misconstruction, mistake; More
LOGIC
a failure in reasoning that renders an argument invalid.
faulty reasoning; misleading or unsound argument.
"the potential for fallacy which lies behind the notion of self-esteem"

Sorry those links, excerpts , and statemnts are not fallacies . Theyre filled with actual things that happened under Obama's tenure. In order for those to be fallacies they would have not actually happened. Are you disputing any of those things occurred? Because you call them fallacies , but them claim two wrongs don't make a right which means you actually believe Obama and the left were making deals with Russia as well. Which is it ? You contradict yourself with your own words as usual . You guys seriously make this too easy
Old    TheWakeIsReal            05-12-2017, 9:36 AM Reply   
Quote:
Here is the definition of fallacy for your feeble mind

fal·la·cy
ˈfaləsē/
noun
a mistaken belief, especially one based on unsound argument.
"the notion that the camera never lies is a fallacy"
synonyms: misconception, misbelief, delusion, mistaken impression, error, misapprehension, misinterpretation, misconstruction, mistake; More
LOGIC
a failure in reasoning that renders an argument invalid.
faulty reasoning; misleading or unsound argument.
"the potential for fallacy which lies behind the notion of self-esteem"

Sorry those links, excerpts , and statemnts are not fallacies . Theyre filled with actual things that happened under Obama's tenure. In order for those to be fallacies they would have not actually happened. Are you disputing any of those things occurred? Because you call them fallacies , but them claim two wrongs don't make a right which means you actually believe Obama and the left were making deals with Russia as well. Which is it ? You contradict yourself with your own words as usual . You guys seriously make this too easy
Again, you don't understand LOGIC fallacies. Study up.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_fallacies

You bringing up a wrong done by Obama to say a wrong by Trump is ok is 100% a fallacy and there is no argument about that.
Old     (prowake)      Join Date: Jul 2016       05-12-2017, 9:38 AM Reply   
I believe the point he is making is how the Russian blame game was a deflection

Old     (ralph)      Join Date: Apr 2002       05-12-2017, 12:07 PM Reply   
I believe the point everyone else made is no "liberal" here has ever defended or promoted Hilderbeast and pretty much agree she is a poisonous cow, and apparently so did most of the country because she wasn't elected, so why is that the standard you hold the president too?
Old     (psudy)      Join Date: Dec 2003       05-12-2017, 12:27 PM Reply   
https://www.facebook.com/DonaldTrump...9116316120725/
Old     (shawndoggy)      Join Date: Nov 2009       05-12-2017, 12:59 PM Reply   
Are we at war with eurasia or eastasia?
Old     (95sn)      Join Date: Sep 2005       05-12-2017, 2:04 PM Reply   
Concur with "ralph" No one is defending the bitch in the least.
Also no one cares who that bitch blames. So continue telling us how bad, wrong, corrupt, stupid, ugly, in bed with wall street....she is/was, no disagreement. Just as the current prez and fox news cant stop talking about it....apparently the same here. Why?

Why cant the WH get the correct info on how/why/whom did the firing. New "facts" everyday. They said because Rob Rosenstein's recommendation, and the (recused) AG Sessions. Then the 3rd grade firing note from Prez Trump. Next, Rosenstein in the wall street journal said he objected to the way the WH was reporting how it all went down. Several ranking FBI guys have stated that they did not agree with the original blanket statements that the FBI could not operate with comey in place. Next Trump goes on Nat'l TV and says it was all him and he did it because of the Russian ties with his campaign "hoax". Spicer's replacement said he did it to "speed up the process" regarding the Trump/russia investigations. Yeah that'll speed things up, fire the guy heading the investigation. 2017 Transparency in Gov't. At least Sean Spicer is back.
Old     (prowake)      Join Date: Jul 2016       05-12-2017, 5:38 PM Reply   
you libs continue to be proven wrong over and over and over and over

think of a reality where absolutely no Russian collusion exists

think of how asinine all this bull**** comes across as

this trend is neverending. you libs freak out when theres an inconvenient truth, like Russia not being any reason trump won, and you all get proven wrong, then it all just gets thrown under the rug just in time for the next media outcry to dwell and freak over.

the left have been such pests that the president himself (as well as the rest of us sane people) gets catharsis by upsetting them more and more.
Old     (ralph)      Join Date: Apr 2002       05-12-2017, 8:49 PM Reply   
Quote:
this trend is neverending. you libs freak out when theres an inconvenient truth, like Russia not being any reason trump won, and you all get proven wrong, then it all just gets thrown under the rug just in time for the next media outcry to dwell and freak over
Oh I agree Russians are not the reason Trump won, he won because Hilderbeast was slightly less electable than he was, which is quite an achievement. But that is not the question, the question is did Trumps campaign collude with the ruskys during the election run up. The difference might be too nuanced for you to tell the difference. But to be fair I had to google what catharsis meant so who knows maybe you are smarter than you seem. I think there is enough evidence to suggest they did to take a closer look. Not because it changed the outcome of the election but because moving forward it leaves him exposed to blackmail and manipulation.
Old     (wake77)      Join Date: Jan 2009       05-13-2017, 2:37 PM Reply   
Quote:
you libs continue to be proven wrong over and over and over and over

think of a reality where absolutely no Russian collusion exists

think of how asinine all this bull**** comes across as

this trend is neverending. you libs freak out when theres an inconvenient truth, like Russia not being any reason trump won, and you all get proven wrong, then it all just gets thrown under the rug just in time for the next media outcry to dwell and freak over.

the left have been such pests that the president himself (as well as the rest of us sane people) gets catharsis by upsetting them more and more.
I guess you have just ignored every effing GOP lawmaker's comments and their concerns with the firing of Comey. If it was just the Democrats, you may have a point. Since it is not, you look like a moron with your head buried in the sand.
Old     (ralph)      Join Date: Apr 2002       05-13-2017, 4:09 PM Reply   
I liked this:
Old     (prowake)      Join Date: Jul 2016       05-13-2017, 5:29 PM Reply   
ok before I even get through that video, lets address the logic

the point it addresses is that with newfound knowledge, the "less capable" is often confident in themselves aka their "knowledge"

so after watching that video, are you "confident" in the "knowledge" it made you become aware of?
are you "confident" that your judgement of the president's mental ability is accurate?

need to remember how Trump came up to be. it wasn't out of thin air. he out-debated all of his competition.

the first point of this video may truly bring light to the human condition of being falsely confident in **** they truly do not know, like drawing conclusions in leu of evidence existing.

and the second point that video tries to convey is that illegal immigrants LOWER the crime rate, and that notion is asinine. Maybe compared to black people its lower, but thats not much of a comparison and black crime is our own problem to deal with. The number 2 largest demographic in prisons behind blacks is Mexican.

not even going to finish the video after that bull**** assertion. omg.
Old     (ralph)      Join Date: Apr 2002       05-13-2017, 6:46 PM Reply   
Quote:
so after watching that video, are you "confident" in the "knowledge" it made you become aware of?
are you "confident" that your judgement of the president's mental ability is accurate?
No, not 100% confident. Sometimes I think he is a master manipulator, other times I think he is spoilt child who is a bit nasty and dim.

Quote:
and the second point that video tries to convey is that illegal immigrants LOWER the crime rate, and that notion is asinine. Maybe compared to black people its lower, but thats not much of a comparison and black crime is our own problem to deal with. The number 2 largest demographic in prisons behind blacks is Mexican.

Not according to the U.S. Bureau of Justice Statistics, ha ha. In 2013 non-Hispanic black males accounted for 37% of the total male prison population, non-Hispanic whites 32%, and Hispanic males 22%. So with that cleared up you can finish the video now.
Old     (ralph)      Join Date: Apr 2002       05-13-2017, 7:16 PM Reply   
Quote:
Also your logic or bigotry is a bit off, the video talks about immigrants, not race. It's quite possible that immigrants are white and American born are "Mexican".
Old     (ralph)      Join Date: Apr 2002       05-13-2017, 7:46 PM Reply   
Ok found the link i was looking for:
http://www.businessinsider.com/immig...n-immigrants-1

Crime rate in first generation immigrants is about half what a US born citizen is according to FBI crime stats. So the real question to Prowake is why do you think otherwise? Is it because redneck bigots like trump said it and it reinforced your preconception about immigrants in general? This is what I unsure about trump, is he an uninformed bigot or a master manipulator using easily led bigots? Not really sure to be honest, best guess is uninformed bigot but i don't see how that is possible when in his position and his access to information is unparalleled.
Old     (prowake)      Join Date: Jul 2016       05-13-2017, 8:49 PM Reply   

excuse me, I meant per capita

increasing the Mexican population will increase crime because the numbers are disproportionate

the only reason whites outnumber them right now is due to this being a mostly white country

I personally don't consider blacks as part of the American demographic. they are a disproportionately violent, criminal race and too many are a burden on our entire system

Last edited by prowake; 05-13-2017 at 8:57 PM.
Old     (prowake)      Join Date: Jul 2016       05-13-2017, 9:03 PM Reply   
http://www.heritage.org/immigration/...minal-activity

Quote:
Although there are no perfect measures of crimes committed by criminal aliens, it has certainly not been substantiated, as the Associated Press article states, that illegal aliens commit crimes at a lesser rate than either native-born or naturalized American citizens. In fact, existing data seems to show that the opposite is likely true.
mainstream media agenda is globalization, remember that. mainstream media will lie to cover truths. preserve white America.
Old     (ralph)      Join Date: Apr 2002       05-13-2017, 9:17 PM Reply   
Quote:
http://www.heritage.org/immigration/...minal-activity

mainstream media agenda is globalization, remember that. mainstream media will lie to cover truths. preserve white America.
Uh huh. When the stats don't support your tin foil hat bigotry it's because of a global conspiracy fabricating FBI crime stats. Don't forget about Chem trails and the faked moon landing. This type of stupidity is impossible to debate with. The only comforting thing is once Trump has used you to enrich himself he will scurry off leaving his supporters in a worse position than they were and open mindedness will return to power.
Old     (pesos)      Join Date: Oct 2001 Location: Texas       05-13-2017, 9:20 PM Reply   
Quote:
preserve white America.

There it is.
Old     (prowake)      Join Date: Jul 2016       05-13-2017, 9:31 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by ralph View Post
Uh huh. When the stats don't support your tin foil hat bigotry it's because of a global conspiracy fabricating FBI crime stats. Don't forget about Chem trails and the faked moon landing. This type of stupidity is impossible to debate with. The only comforting thing is once Trump has used you to enrich himself he will scurry off leaving his supporters in a worse position than they were and open mindedness will return to power.

stats? like the one I provided?

tell me what effect you think the country would observe if the black population doubled and everyone else stayed the same? think crime would go down? fuuuck no.

apply the same logic towards Mexicans/hispanics. no tin foil hat needed to support these logical hypotheses.

the country would improve in SOOO many ways if blacks and hispanics got shipped out and replaced with european and asian decents. Education would skyrocket. Crime would plummet. obesity average would drop significantly. STDs would get halved. Healthcare would easily balance... pretty much every conceivable, measurable stat would improve for the better.

so get rekt fools.

Last edited by prowake; 05-13-2017 at 9:38 PM.
Old     (ralph)      Join Date: Apr 2002       05-13-2017, 9:55 PM Reply   
What the stats show is first generation immigrants crime is half that of the American born population. If the crime in that population goes up after a generation then is the crime driven by genetics or the environment? Hint, it's not genetic. Lol.

Anyho, you carry on looking down your nose at people of different color than yourself, in my experience those type of people are generally unhappy and have a lower quality of life than those of a more generous disposition. I'm happy to just carry on pointing out bigotry where i see it.
Old     (prowake)      Join Date: Jul 2016       05-13-2017, 10:30 PM Reply   
yeah, only the stats don't show that. maybe from collective legal immigrants from everywhere, but def not illegal Mexican immigrants and surely not the entire Mexican immigrants on average, as their incarceration numbers still exceed the white/majority average. Blacks throw the curve off in every single sense- they're like having a special needs kid bringing the class average down.

I don't look down on people because of their skin color - only for their stupidity. It just so happens many of those minorities are stupid. studies show when IQ is a constant, incarceration rates, crime, income, all that racial disparity stuff disappears. Its not a color problem. its a stupid problem. stupid people are less evolved, more primitive, more violent, more criminal.
Old     (wake77)      Join Date: Jan 2009       05-15-2017, 6:47 AM Reply   
Quote:
yeah, only the stats don't show that. maybe from collective legal immigrants from everywhere, but def not illegal Mexican immigrants and surely not the entire Mexican immigrants on average, as their incarceration numbers still exceed the white/majority average. Blacks throw the curve off in every single sense- they're like having a special needs kid bringing the class average down.

I don't look down on people because of their skin color - only for their stupidity. It just so happens many of those minorities are stupid. studies show when IQ is a constant, incarceration rates, crime, income, all that racial disparity stuff disappears. Its not a color problem. its a stupid problem. stupid people are less evolved, more primitive, more violent, more criminal.
Yet, you want to "preserve White America"? You are a dumbass.
Old    TheWakeIsReal            05-15-2017, 7:41 AM Reply   
Quote:

I don't look down on people because of their skin color - only for their stupidity.
Dude you have literally been pushing White/Asian superiority for like 2 straight weeks now. Another example of you backing off your ridiculous comments.

Quote:
in summary, black lives matter the least of all others, on average.

Last edited by TheWakeIsReal; 05-15-2017 at 7:45 AM.
Old     (fly135)      Join Date: Jun 2004       05-15-2017, 8:13 AM Reply   
Quote:
I don't look down on people because of their skin color - only for their stupidity. It just so happens many of those minorities are stupid.
According to the popular vote, Trump supporters are a minority. So yeah, we've definitely nailed down one of those stupid minorities.
Old     (pesos)      Join Date: Oct 2001 Location: Texas       05-15-2017, 5:30 PM Reply   
Trump gave classified intel to the Russians in the Oval Office this week. Brilliant.

Republican senator Corker says White House is in a downward spiral. Is he a "libral" too?

https://www.washingtonpost.com/world...=.27426d99af2a