Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > Boats, Accessories & Tow Vehicles

Old    BamaMojo            05-26-2015, 2:26 PM Reply   
Anyone demo or buy this setup yet ? I am looking for some feedback, thanks ahead of time for your input!
Jerald
Old     (Greeko)      Join Date: May 2013       05-26-2015, 4:18 PM Reply   
I Demoed one at Polar Bear last year and ended up buying one this winter. So far I am super impressed with the quality and wave!
Old     (FastR3DN3K)      Join Date: Jun 2013 Location: Midlothian TX       05-26-2015, 5:56 PM Reply   
The previous gen Z3 with the standard VX threw an absolutely amazing wave. As far as I know, the hull is unchanged and the AVX merely allows you to change from a longer pocket with lots of push to a shorter pocket with a taller face and firmer lip for throwing tricks on the fly. As far as I'm concerned, it's one of the best waves on the market.
Old     (FastR3DN3K)      Join Date: Jun 2013 Location: Midlothian TX       05-26-2015, 6:09 PM Reply   
Also, this:

http://www.wakeworld.com/forum/showthread.php?t=804682
Old     (bcrider)      Join Date: Apr 2006       05-27-2015, 8:57 AM Reply   
Check out Tige Forums: http://www.tigeowners.com/forum/foru...ral-Discussion a few threads going.