Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > Non-Wakeboarding Discussion

Old     (DenverRider)      Join Date: Feb 2013       09-10-2016, 12:20 PM Reply   
You don't think Kaepernick was roasted????
Old     (DenverRider)      Join Date: Feb 2013       09-10-2016, 12:21 PM Reply   
go broncos
Old     (ord27)      Join Date: Oct 2005       09-10-2016, 12:59 PM Reply   
he did, but now seems to be gaining traction
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       09-10-2016, 4:02 PM Reply   
Let's get something straight. Kaep is a douche who pulled and continues to pull a douche move. Now? The hawks copy him. Real original, hawks. Take a douche move by our most douchey player and your WHOLE team copies it! Priceless. I know how Cali starts everything, but do you other states have to copy Cali's stupid stuff too? Sheesh!
Old     (cwb4me)      Join Date: Apr 2010       09-11-2016, 5:06 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by 83Starsnstripes View Post
Wow Robert, way to go out on a limb and pick the Broncos after the game is over. Are you sure don't want to wait till Tuesday before picking all your games? LOL!!

As for players sitting, standing, I'm honestly shocked at all the attention it's received. I'm impressed that Kaep is giving his jersey sales money to charity. I wonder if he would have done that if this wasn't such a big story, I hope so.

Now on to the real reason we are all here...
Vikings > Titans - AP runs wild
Texans > Bears - Da Bears are terrible
Browns < Eagles - Chipless Eagles get back to good football
Ravens < Bills - Bills get it rolling early this year
Chiefs > Chargers - Bolts only win late in the season
Raiders > Saints - Raider Nation!!
Falcons > Bucs - Winston's speech can't save the Bucs
Jets < Bengals - Jets are overrated, Bengals aren't
Packers > Jags - This game will be high scoring but Rogers will have more points in the end.
Seakhawks > Dolphins - HAWKS!!!
Cowboys < Giants - Eli throws for over 400 yards and OBJ has at least 2 TDs.
Colts > Lions - Luck gets back on track
Cards > Pats - No Brady, no chance.
Steelers > Skins - Big Ben won't play in the 4th Quarter of this one. Blowout city.
Rams > 49ers - The new French team gets its first win. La Rams!!
Let's start by saying I posted late but had picked the Bronco's
AP didn't run wild but the Vikings defense did.
Bills stalled out.
Chargers took it to overtime.
Raiders gutsy call on the two point conversion.
Jets just missed an extra point.
Hawks barely squeak one out at the last minute against the feeble Dolphins.
Eli only throws for 203 yards. Dak 227 yards. OBJ 4-73 with a goose egg in the TD column.
Luck runs out Lions win.
Congratulations on winning the picks. It's a shame your boy Tony didn't play. Dallas would have won big if he did.
Old     (therealblaze)      Join Date: May 2011       09-11-2016, 8:37 PM Reply   
Markj...I don't see how what the hawks did today at all resembled what Kaep did??? Standing as a team in unity seemed pretty big in a positive way!!
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       09-11-2016, 8:50 PM Reply   
Kumbaya.
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       09-11-2016, 8:52 PM Reply   
Unity of what? Of being cliche?
Old     (seattle)      Join Date: Mar 2002       09-11-2016, 9:12 PM Reply   
Finally installed Tapatalk so I could get back in the mix!

Cowgirls lose, Cards suck and lose and Newton looses. Hawks win... Suck it it bitches... ��
Old     (83Starsnstripes)      Join Date: Jul 2013       09-12-2016, 9:59 AM Reply   
1st in the NFC West!! Mr. Clutch wins it again late and on one foot! Was it ugly? Yep but I'll take ugly over an L any day.

And Bobby don't make excuses for picking late it just makes you look even worse.

Looking forward to the expansion teams playing tonight the Santa Claras vs the new French team La Rams, should be a real toilet bowl.

GO HAWKS!!
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       09-12-2016, 10:09 AM Reply   
Quote:
1 should be a real toilet bowl.

GO HAWKS!!
Hilarious! That made me laugh.
Old     (83Starsnstripes)      Join Date: Jul 2013       09-12-2016, 10:15 AM Reply   
^^ I'm here for you Mark. I'm guessing being a 49er fan right now is pretty rough.
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       09-12-2016, 11:37 AM Reply   
LOL! Gee thanks.
Old     (seattle)      Join Date: Mar 2002       09-12-2016, 6:43 PM Reply   
Big Ben is making the Skins look like children...
Old     (cwb4me)      Join Date: Apr 2010       09-12-2016, 7:26 PM Reply   
How do you like that said AB and his Steelers. Patriots deflated the cards. Who will flush the toilet bowl?
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       09-12-2016, 11:41 PM Reply   
Whoa. Was anyone as shocked as me to see the Niners school the Rams like that? Geez. I'm just glad that Kaepernick had ZERO to do with it. Gotta admit my biggest reason to watch the game was to see just how big his 1970's wannabe black panther fro would be. And then he hit a new low by braiding it into a poor rendition of full on gangsta braids. Not that I'm an expert on gangsta braids, but C'MON! He may as well have put on his stupid flat bill during the anthem. Could there be a more prominent person in our culture going through their own identity crisis? This is EXACTLY what dating a weird chick will do to you. Hopefully a lesson to the younger guys of what NOT to do.

Most of this is not football related and I'm talking smack about a member of my team so sorry for the rant.
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       09-12-2016, 11:44 PM Reply   
If tonight was any example, ole Potato Chip has done a great job so far. The Niners franchise really needed some air blown into it. Even if it's short lived...
Old     (ord27)      Join Date: Oct 2005       09-13-2016, 7:01 AM Reply   
I don't understand this whole anthem thing. Kap makes millions in the same country that the is protesting.

If he really wanted to help change the culture, there are several other things that he could do

He could organize his other millionaire NFL guys and send a clear message.
........hey, we want police brutality to stop
........we want good cops rewarded, as they are a necessary part of society
.......we want corrupt cops prosecuted
......Obey the law
.......do what a cop tells yuou....immediately. Don't trash talk, wave your arms around.....etc. basic stuff

.......furthermore, we, the spoiled ball players, are going to hold town hall meetings
.......we, the spoiled ball players, are going to buy the entire local police force body cameras
.......we, are going to start a fund that helps finance better police hire screening, youth programs....

the possibilities are endless and much more effective.

but instead, Kap keeps his money, keeps playing ball, keeps enjoying a privileged life in a country that makes it possible, all while protesting the country ......

I'm pretty sure it;s easy to determine which side of the spectrum he votes on....
Old    TheWakeIsReal            09-13-2016, 8:01 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by ord27 View Post
I don't understand this whole anthem thing. Kap makes millions in the same country that the is protesting.

If he really wanted to help change the culture, there are several other things that he could do

He could organize his other millionaire NFL guys and send a clear message.
........hey, we want police brutality to stop
........we want good cops rewarded, as they are a necessary part of society
.......we want corrupt cops prosecuted
......Obey the law
.......do what a cop tells yuou....immediately. Don't trash talk, wave your arms around.....etc. basic stuff

.......furthermore, we, the spoiled ball players, are going to hold town hall meetings
.......we, the spoiled ball players, are going to buy the entire local police force body cameras
.......we, are going to start a fund that helps finance better police hire screening, youth programs....

the possibilities are endless and much more effective.

but instead, Kap keeps his money, keeps playing ball, keeps enjoying a privileged life in a country that makes it possible, all while protesting the country ......

I'm pretty sure it;s easy to determine which side of the spectrum he votes on....
The fact that he is making millions and is doing fine without protesting should say more about his cause. He isn't burning anything down, he isn't looting. He is simply sitting for a song that is also rooted in slavery. It got his message out loud and clear. I still don't like the guy, but I don't dislike him for these reasons.

With that said, wow the Rams are going to be bad. It is unbelievable Jeff Fisher is still coaching.
Old     (ord27)      Join Date: Oct 2005       09-13-2016, 8:13 AM Reply   
true
that is a good point
I still think that a proactive approach would do more

yes, it is amazing that the Rams are sooooo bad

Cowboys
it's hard not to feel good about this team, even in the lose. Dak needs to start throwing an accurate deep ball, or we will see another playoff-less season
Old    TheWakeIsReal            09-13-2016, 8:23 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by ord27 View Post
true
that is a good point
I still think that a proactive approach would do more

yes, it is amazing that the Rams are sooooo bad

Cowboys
it's hard not to feel good about this team, even in the lose. Dak needs to start throwing an accurate deep ball, or we will see another playoff-less season
I couldn't believe they didn't test his deep ball a bit more. It looked there in pre-season and on the couple he did go deep with they were there. Especially after Zeke was running into walls. Agreed that there is hope for them. Terrance Williams was Terrence Williams pretty much.

I think the niners come crashing back down to earth this week.
Old     (ord27)      Join Date: Oct 2005       09-13-2016, 8:36 AM Reply   

loss**
Old     (meathead65)      Join Date: Sep 2006       09-13-2016, 8:45 AM Reply   
Slightly off topic bitch:

Could we please just have a normal National Anthem at sporting events? I'm over bagpipes, electric violins, over dramatic opera singers, etc.

That violin thing at the Niner's game was insulting. That chick needed to get hit with a shovel for abusing my ears.
Old     (83Starsnstripes)      Join Date: Jul 2013       09-13-2016, 10:42 AM Reply   
Hawks and 49ers back at the top of the NFC West. All is right with the world again. I really hope this continues. I think I could hate Chip almost as much as Harbag.
La Rams looked terrible.

BTW can we start a new thread for the non story of National Anthems, Kap, standing, sitting, etc. I'm here to trash talk football not politics. Stay on subject boys!

GO HAWKS!!
Old     (seattle)      Join Date: Mar 2002       09-13-2016, 12:16 PM Reply   
This ^^^
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       09-13-2016, 10:43 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by meathead65 View Post
Slightly off topic bitch:

Could we please just have a normal National Anthem at sporting events? I'm over bagpipes, electric violins, over dramatic opera singers, etc.

That violin thing at the Niner's game was insulting. That chick needed to get hit with a shovel for abusing my ears.
Too sophisticated for you? Maybe a banjo, beating on a couple of buckets, a washboard, a couple of spoons back and forth against someone's knee or how bout a jug? Would that float your boat? Check your neck. JK

Seriously, my favorite rendition of the Anthem was when my own daughter used to sing it before the local high school football games. Despite the temptation to be a showboat, she knew not to go off on any musical tangent which was away from the original way the song was written (like so many people do in a self indulgent way). A Capella baby!
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       09-13-2016, 10:52 PM Reply   
Quote:
Hawks and 49ers back at the top of the NFC West. All is right with the world again. I really hope this continues. I think I could hate Chip almost as much as Harbag.
La Rams looked terrible.

BTW can we start a new thread for the non story of National Anthems, Kap, standing, sitting, etc. I'm here to trash talk football not politics. Stay on subject boys!

GO HAWKS!!
It's too early in the season to have much to talk smack about. (other than the Niners surprising the hawks with a beatdown in a couple weeks of course). Hawks fans will be forced to bow to "The Big Chip." Our new football savior. Get your knee pads ready.
Old     (83Starsnstripes)      Join Date: Jul 2013       09-14-2016, 2:23 PM Reply   
LOL! Mark, remember when the Niners beat the Vikings last season Week 1? How did the rest of the season turn out for ya? Chip is just another Pac 12 coach that Pete gets to beat on, kind of like your last Pac 12 coach
Old     (diamonddad)      Join Date: Mar 2010       09-14-2016, 3:06 PM Reply   
If the 49ers have a decent showing in Carolina, then they are real.

Defensively, I think they can handle CAM and his weapons.
Offensively, they will be much more challenged by the Panthers.

If they simply stay in the game, I will be happy.
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       09-14-2016, 3:21 PM Reply   
Quote:
LOL! Mark, remember when the Niners beat the Vikings last season Week 1? How did the rest of the season turn out for ya? Chip is just another Pac 12 coach that Pete gets to beat on, kind of like your last Pac 12 coach
Hey don't pop my bubble yet! Can't I get at least 6 days of tied for first place? Don't forget, as a hawks fan, you can't bring up anything from the past. Remember?
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       09-14-2016, 3:23 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by diamonddad View Post
If the 49ers have a decent showing in Carolina, then they are real.

Defensively, I think they can handle CAM and his weapons.
Offensively, they will be much more challenged by the Panthers.

If they simply stay in the game, I will be happy.
I agree with all of that.
Old     (83Starsnstripes)      Join Date: Jul 2013       09-14-2016, 4:57 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by markj View Post
Hey don't pop my bubble yet! Can't I get at least 6 days of tied for first place? Don't forget, as a hawks fan, you can't bring up anything from the past. Remember?
Oh, I can bring up the past as long as it benefits me.
Old     (cwb4me)      Join Date: Apr 2010       09-14-2016, 7:22 PM Reply   
Quote:
Oh, I can bring up the past as long as it benefits me.
With only 1 Superbowl win you don't have much past to benefit you. I would say without a doubt the Steelers, Cowboys, Patriots,Broncos and 49ers fans on here have much more beneficial pasts. Heck even the Redskins have a more beneficial past.
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       09-14-2016, 11:24 PM Reply   
^^^Ouch! That's gonna leave a mark.
Old     (seattle)      Join Date: Mar 2002       09-15-2016, 10:30 AM Reply   
One week and we're already going back in time... ��
Old     (83Starsnstripes)      Join Date: Jul 2013       09-15-2016, 10:40 AM Reply   
Well Cliff when all you have is the NFL Draft to look forward to in Week 1, you have to get out the VHS tapes and ice cream.
Old     (diamonddad)      Join Date: Mar 2010       09-15-2016, 11:11 AM Reply   
Three encouraging 49ER observations: 1) Oline performance. 2) Defensive swarm. 3) Few penalties.

We never saw that last year. We shall see if it was a fluke. I think not.
Old     (cwb4me)      Join Date: Apr 2010       09-15-2016, 7:39 PM Reply   
Jets over the Bills tonight.
Old     (cwb4me)      Join Date: Apr 2010       09-16-2016, 5:10 AM Reply   
Week 2 picks

Sunday @1:00pm
SF - CAR - Panthers at home.
BAL @ CLE - RAVENS ON the road.
TEN @ DET - LIONS AT home.
KC @ HOU - CHIEFS on the road.
MIA @ NE - PATRIOTS AT home.
NO @ NYG - SAINTS ON THE ROAD.
CIN @ PIT - BENGALS ON THE ROAD.
DAL @ WAS - COWBOYS ON THE ROAD.

Sunday @ 4 : 05 pm

TB @ ARI - CARDINALS AT HOME.
SEA @ LA - THE RAMS AT HOME.

SUNDAY @ 4 : 25 PM

IND @ DEN - BRONCOS AT HOME.
ATL @ OAK - RAIDERS AT HOME.
JAX @ SD - CHARGERS AT HOME.

SUNDAY @ 8 : 30 PM

GB @ MIN - VIKINGS AT HOME.

Monday @ 8 : 30 pm

PHI @ CHI - BEARS AT HOME.
Old     (83Starsnstripes)      Join Date: Jul 2013       09-16-2016, 10:13 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by cwb4me View Post
Jets over the Bills tonight.
LOL. Posted at 6:39pm. Over an hour after the game started and the Jets were up 20 - 7. What a risky pick Bobby.
Old     (83Starsnstripes)      Join Date: Jul 2013       09-16-2016, 10:18 AM Reply   
Week 2 picks

Sunday @1:00pm
SF - CAR - Panthers destroy the 9ers.
BAL @ CLE - Ravens. At least Cleveland has LBJ.
TEN @ DET - Lions are for real.
KC @ HOU - Texans
MIA @ NE - Pats in an ugly one.
NO @ NYG - G-Men big. Eli & Co. throw it all over the yard.
CIN @ PIT - Steelers in a close one.
DAL @ WAS - Washington by a landslide.

Sunday @ 4 : 05 pm

TB @ ARI - Cards get back on track.
SEA @ LA - HAWKS!! Welcome to LA. La Rams.

SUNDAY @ 4 : 25 PM

IND @ DEN - Ponies run all over Indy.
ATL @ OAK - Raider Nation!!
JAX @ SD - Bolts by 3.

SUNDAY @ 8 : 30 PM

GB @ MIN - Pack own the Vikings.

Monday @ 8 : 30 pm

PHI @ CHI - Eagles win against a terrible Bears team.
Old     (cwb4me)      Join Date: Apr 2010       09-16-2016, 10:59 AM Reply   
Quote:
LOL. Posted at 6:39pm. Over an hour after the game started and the Jets were up 20 - 7. What a risky pick Bobby.
Actually the Jets were behind when I posted. Boy alot of sour grapes here. Why don't you pick the Thursday game ahead of time? I'm in Va. Visiting relatives so i'm on east coast time right now.
Old     (83Starsnstripes)      Join Date: Jul 2013       09-16-2016, 4:16 PM Reply   
Quote:
Actually the Jets were behind when I posted. Boy alot of sour grapes here. Why don't you pick the Thursday game ahead of time? I'm in Va. Visiting relatives so i'm on east coast time right now.
No sour grapes here bud. You just don't get a W for the Jets pick after the game already started
Truth be told I would have picked the Bills so we are even.
Old     (cwb4me)      Join Date: Apr 2010       09-16-2016, 7:58 PM Reply   
Quote:
No sour grapes here bud. You just don't get a W for the Jets pick after the game already started
Truth be told I would have picked the Bills so we are even.
There's a W on my sheet. Sorry you can't see it.
Old     (diamonddad)      Join Date: Mar 2010       09-16-2016, 8:25 PM Reply   
Damn. The PANTHERs are 13 point favorites over the 49ERs. That's a lot of points. I highly doubt the 49ERs will be blown out.
Old     (83Starsnstripes)      Join Date: Jul 2013       09-17-2016, 9:57 AM Reply   
Hey Bobby are we making a bet again this year?
Old    TheWakeIsReal            09-17-2016, 9:58 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by diamonddad View Post
Damn. The PANTHERs are 13 point favorites over the 49ERs. That's a lot of points. I highly doubt the 49ERs will be blown out.
I'll give you +16 and it will still be covered.
Old     (cwb4me)      Join Date: Apr 2010       09-17-2016, 5:59 PM Reply   
You have to be careful with the +16. Cam could really get hurt in this game. They won't let him use a pacifier anymore.
Old     (cwb4me)      Join Date: Apr 2010       09-18-2016, 6:54 PM Reply   
Did the Seahawks choke? Or did the Rams expose Wilson as a choke artist?
Old     (Cabledog)      Join Date: Dec 2013       09-18-2016, 8:55 PM Reply   
They choked. Damn I hate saying that..
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       09-18-2016, 10:03 PM Reply   
Beat 9-3 by the lambs??? Hahahahahahahaha! Kleenex, hawks fans? That made my day. Niners still considered 1st place in the NFC West. Hawks in last. Can't believe I get to enjoy one more week of 1st place. Gabbert needs help with that medium-long ball, but I'll take him over the drama queen any day.
Old     (cwb4me)      Join Date: Apr 2010       09-19-2016, 7:19 AM Reply   
Just the facts.
Russell "Choke" Wilson 49 of 78 for 62.8 comp% 512 yards 1TD 1 INT 80.1 QBR sacked 5 times record 1-1 paid too much
Dak Prescott 47 of 75 for 66.7 comp% 519 yards 0 int 0 TD 83.1 QBR sacked 4 times record - 1-1 paid just right. By the way he's a rookie.
To Kirk Cousins......"How do you like that"?
Old     (83Starsnstripes)      Join Date: Jul 2013       09-19-2016, 10:14 AM Reply   
Congrats to La Rams, pretty good French team. Lots of bad calls, and cheap shots got them the W but the Hawks will take the L and bounce back.
Old     (cwb4me)      Join Date: Apr 2010       09-19-2016, 10:21 AM Reply   
Sour grapes and excuses as usual Tony Romo's #1 fan.
Old     (83Starsnstripes)      Join Date: Jul 2013       09-19-2016, 10:29 AM Reply   
Quote:
Just the facts.
Russell "Choke" Wilson 49 of 78 for 62.8 comp% 512 yards 1TD 1 INT 80.1 QBR sacked 5 times record 1-1 paid too much
Dak Prescott 47 of 75 for 66.7 comp% 519 yards 0 int 0 TD 83.1 QBR sacked 4 times record - 1-1 paid just right. By the way he's a rookie.
To Kirk Cousins......"How do you like that"?
Just curious how RW "chokes"? Since entering the NFL he has more game winning drives than any other QB.
Let me know when Dak finally makes it to the playoffs then you can start comparing them, hopefully for Dak he gets traded.
Congrats on Dallas winning yesterday, it's kind of like seeing a unicorn
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       09-19-2016, 11:40 AM Reply   
Seahawk... It's what's for dinner come next Sunday...
Old     (83Starsnstripes)      Join Date: Jul 2013       09-19-2016, 11:53 AM Reply   
^^Mark, I'm actually a bit nervous for Sunday. LOL!! Never mind just saw who the Hawks are playing next.
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       09-19-2016, 11:58 AM Reply   
Quote:
^^Mark, I'm actually a bit nervous for Sunday. LOL!! Never mind just saw who the Hawks are playing next.
Yeah. The team that shut out the team 28-0 that beat you yesterday. Gonna be fun to watch. For Niner fans at least.
Old     (seattle)      Join Date: Mar 2002       09-19-2016, 1:01 PM Reply   
Hawks offense looked lousy, their D looked great. Won't hide behind bad calls as an excuse. I will say we start this way every year... Hope they figure out the offensive issues much earlier this season or we'll crawling up the wild card ladder again...

As for Dallas... puuuuuuulease... they won't even break even this year.
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       09-19-2016, 3:35 PM Reply   
Quote:
Congrats to La Rams, pretty good French team. Lots of bad calls, and cheap shots got them the W but the Hawks will take the L and bounce back.
Because this is so important, I thought it might be worth mentioning that if they were French, it would be "Le" Rams. Not "La" Rams right? I think "La" makes them Spanish. Certainly something to think deeply about for sure. Especially Russel Wilson while he's playing next week.

Last edited by markj; 09-19-2016 at 3:38 PM.
Old     (83Starsnstripes)      Join Date: Jul 2013       09-19-2016, 4:25 PM Reply   
Hey Mark, google has "la" answers...

https://www.google.com/webhp?sourcei...french+meaning
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       09-19-2016, 4:33 PM Reply   
Ah-so. Vedy wise, Grasshoppah. "La" is the feminine form. Thanks for le education.
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       09-19-2016, 6:24 PM Reply   
Man it just gets worse for Seattle. Hawks fined $400K and Carroll $200K for cheating AGAIN. Lose a draft pick too.
Old     (cwb4me)      Join Date: Apr 2010       09-19-2016, 7:10 PM Reply   
Quote:
Just curious how RW "chokes"? Since entering the NFL he has more game winning drives than any other QB.
Let me know when Dak finally makes it to the playoffs then you can start comparing them, hopefully for Dak he gets traded.
Congrats on Dallas winning yesterday, it's kind of like seeing a unicorn
There you go bringing up the past again. When will you stick by the rules and only talk smack about this year. That's what I did. Man up Tony Romo's #1 fan!
Old     (83Starsnstripes)      Join Date: Jul 2013       09-20-2016, 11:18 AM Reply   
Quote:
There you go bringing up the past again. When will you stick by the rules and only talk smack about this year. That's what I did. Man up Tony Romo's #1 fan!
Ok, ok. So this year RW has already lead a game winning drive by throwing a TD with only 31 seconds left in the game on a sprained ankle. Oh and btw he's the only QB to throw a game winning TD with under a minute left in the game all season!! So yeah he's clutch bud.
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       09-20-2016, 4:51 PM Reply   
Funny how no PNW guys want to address or respond to the fines/punishment given for the hawks being caught cheating AGAIN... Did someone just flush a toilet? Crickets..........
Old     (cwb4me)      Join Date: Apr 2010       09-20-2016, 8:17 PM Reply   
Not to mention they call their QB clutch when he throws their only TD in the game against the 0-2 Dolphins. Wow! I'm impressed. How about you guys?
Old     (Cabledog)      Join Date: Dec 2013       09-20-2016, 8:27 PM Reply   
Quote:
Not to mention they call their QB clutch when he throws their only TD in the game against the 0-2 Dolphins. Wow! I'm impressed. How about you guys?
What do you call your QB?
Old     (Cabledog)      Join Date: Dec 2013       09-20-2016, 8:31 PM Reply   
Quote:
Funny how no PNW guys want to address or respond to the fines/punishment given for the hawks being caught cheating AGAIN... Did someone just flush a toilet? Crickets..........
You should be thanking us for taking some attention off SF.
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       09-20-2016, 10:59 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cabledog View Post
You should be thanking us for taking some attention off SF.
Hey, I've spent plenty of time bagging on our idiotic back up QB and his stupid 1970's hair-do which makes him look like an orange on a toothpick. I'm just waiting for any sort of shame or embarrassment from hawk fans for being busted for cheating again. Especially since my Niners are all little angels and perfect role models for their community. Can't wait for Sunday.
Old     (cwb4me)      Join Date: Apr 2010       09-21-2016, 6:35 AM Reply   
Quote:
What do you call your QB?
Dak Prescott right now Tony Romo in a few weeks. It's funny how Seattle fans call all other teams QB's choke artists when in fact their QB has only been on a team that has won 1 Superbowl in franchise history and lost a Superbowl as well as multiple playoff games. Russell Wilson isn't even a pimple on most QB's ass.
Old     (Cabledog)      Join Date: Dec 2013       09-21-2016, 6:39 AM Reply   
Quote:
Dak Prescott right now Tony Romo in a few weeks. It's funny how Seattle fans call all other teams QB's choke artists when in fact their QB has only been on a team that has won 1 Superbowl in franchise history and lost a Superbowl as well as multiple playoff games. Russell Wilson isn't even a pimple on most QB's ass.
That's funny. The choke artist has "only" been to 2 Super Bowls. If 2 Super Bowls in 4 years makes Wilson a choke artist... What does that make Romo?
Old     (onlyinboards)      Join Date: Oct 2014       09-21-2016, 9:25 AM Reply   
Quote:
That's funny. The choke artist has "only" been to 2 Super Bowls. If 2 Super Bowls in 4 years makes Wilson a choke artist... What does that make Romo?
a choke apprentice?
Old     (83Starsnstripes)      Join Date: Jul 2013       09-21-2016, 10:37 AM Reply   
Quote:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eGDBR2L5kzI
Old     (83Starsnstripes)      Join Date: Jul 2013       09-21-2016, 10:40 AM Reply   
Quote:
I don't think I've called other "teams" QB's choke artists. Just one team. My favorite golfer Tony Romo!!!
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       09-21-2016, 1:47 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by 83starsnstripes View Post
lol!!!
Old     (cwb4me)      Join Date: Apr 2010       09-21-2016, 4:56 PM Reply   
Quote:
A excellent QB who has carried his team for years. He just hasn't gotten a little bit of help from the rest of the team to finish the job. Don't worry about Russell Wilson , we will find out what he's really made of in the next 4 or 5 years " if" he's still playing.
Old     (cwb4me)      Join Date: Apr 2010       09-21-2016, 6:29 PM Reply   
Week 3 picks
Thursday @8:25 pm

HOU @ NE - Texans make it rough on the Patriots QB and win on the road.
Old     (83Starsnstripes)      Join Date: Jul 2013       09-22-2016, 11:31 AM Reply   
Quote:
A excellent QB who has carried his team for years. He just hasn't gotten a little bit of help from the rest of the team to finish the job. Don't worry about Russell Wilson , we will find out what he's really made of in the next 4 or 5 years " if" he's still playing.
LOL! The only thing Romo carries are golf clubs, wait he probably doesn't carry those either.

Pats keep winning tonight.
Old     (cwb4me)      Join Date: Apr 2010       09-22-2016, 12:18 PM Reply   
Week 3 picks
ARI @ BUF - Cardinals on the road.
MIN @ CAR - Rough town to play in right now. Panthers at home.
DEN @ CIN - Broncos on the road.