Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > Boats, Accessories & Tow Vehicles

Old     (fullspeed)      Join Date: Oct 2005 Location: Santa Cruz County CA       01-06-2015, 10:50 AM Reply   
The UFO (Unidentified Floating Object)

Found this on Craigslist and had to post it.

http://sfbay.craigslist.org/eby/boa/4810072658.html

Let's not turn this into my UFO boat is better than yours. lol
Old     (augie_09)      Join Date: Mar 2011       01-06-2015, 11:21 AM Reply   
70's party boat? I can't see anything but disco clad hipsters having yeyo parties in this thing, or maybe cheech floating out to sea by accident after hot boxing it.
Old     (bcrider)      Join Date: Apr 2006       01-06-2015, 11:24 AM Reply   
Kinda neat but for that price you could buy a pretty nice cabin cruiser that would be a bit more useful.
Old     (boardman74)      Join Date: Jul 2012       01-06-2015, 11:26 AM Reply   
Weird. $58K and its tiny. $68K if you want to actually make it a boat by adding the motor. Not like your gonna drive that thing around!!
Old     (Redheadd)      Join Date: Apr 2014       01-06-2015, 12:20 PM Reply   
Lol I'm gonna go sink it!!
Old     (gwnkids)      Join Date: Nov 2003       01-06-2015, 3:41 PM Reply   
Well here is the real UFO for sale

You can here it from space

http://sfbay.craigslist.org/eby/boa/4824931474.html
Old     (boardman74)      Join Date: Jul 2012       01-06-2015, 4:38 PM Reply   
Not sure whats worse..the over kill of speakers or that wrap. I'm going with the wrap….terrible!!!
Old     (seth)      Join Date: Sep 2002       01-06-2015, 5:04 PM Reply   
I just bought the 247. Got it for 10k with the 80k stereo removed.
Old     (Cabledog)      Join Date: Dec 2013       01-07-2015, 11:55 AM Reply   
Bro.. its the meat head special bro..
Old     (fullspeed)      Join Date: Oct 2005 Location: Santa Cruz County CA       01-07-2015, 12:21 PM Reply   
That Malibu is the horrible, hands down one of the ugliest wraps I have seen. Cards, Dice and a Dart Board, why? Even if that boat had half of the speakers on the tower it still would be an over kill. The attached front support bars to the tower is pretty much your major sign that you are doing too much. I wouldn't want to be seeb in that boat, near that boat or even on the freeway in the lane next to that boat. .....By the way I know it is not a dart board, that is how dumb that looks. Might as well be one. lol
Old     (boardman74)      Join Date: Jul 2012       01-07-2015, 12:21 PM Reply   
..and I can't stop saying bro…..bro!!!
Old     (seth)      Join Date: Sep 2002       01-07-2015, 4:22 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by fullspeed View Post
That Malibu is the horrible, hands down one of the ugliest wraps I have seen. Cards, Dice and a Dart Board, why? Even if that boat had half of the speakers on the tower it still would be an over kill. The attached front support bars to the tower is pretty much your major sign that you are doing too much. I wouldn't want to be seeb in that boat, near that boat or even on the freeway in the lane next to that boat. .....By the way I know it is not a dart board, that is how dumb that looks. Might as well be one. lol
Bro I know! Thats why the first thing im doing is getting rid of that stupid wrap and going with a sick tribal skull wrap, just like the dope tattoo on my arm. And dont worry there wont be room for you anyways, my bros already got dibs next summer. You mad, bro?