Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > Non-Wakeboarding Discussion

Old     (grant_west)      Join Date: Jun 2005       04-26-2017, 5:30 PM Reply   
"Kori Ali Muhammad" is the The Fresno man who gunned down and killed 3 White Men 2 weeks ago will NOT be charged with a Hate Crime. Even though he expressed his hate for whites Calling them White Devils and on social media say blacks were at war with whites

""This is solely based on race," Jerry Dyer" Fresno Police Chief told reporters.

Jerry Dyer said. “We believe it is a hate crime, definitely a hate crime.”

But yet NO Hate crime charges?

http://www.msn.com/en-us/news/us/hat...vkW?li=BBnbcA1
Old     (prowake)      Join Date: Jul 2016       04-26-2017, 6:46 PM Reply   
meh. he will still get life

**** california though. Idk if I can move back... I just can't bring myself to imagine it.
Old     (grant_west)      Join Date: Jun 2005       04-26-2017, 7:33 PM Reply   
Do you think we should do away with "Hate Crimes" because it seems that the Left uses the Hate Crime charge only when it fits their social justice agenda
Old     (fly135)      Join Date: Jun 2004       04-26-2017, 9:11 PM Reply   
The whole "Hate Crime" thing seems like nonsense to me. They don't have "Greed Crimes", which in some ways seem worse than hate crimes.
Old     (pesos)      Join Date: Oct 2001 Location: Texas       04-27-2017, 12:25 AM Reply   
Sorry, maybe I missed it but where did this article (which is a week old and came out before charges were brought) say that there were no hate crime charges?

The article I'm linking to below which is from a few hours ago, coming out *after* the charges were filed (which to my mind is typically a better time to talk about the charges than before they're actually filed, but that's just me) specifically mentions that the "murder counts include special circumstances alleging that Muhammad killed the victims because of their race" which is the state-level hate crime designation from what I understand.

http://ktla.com/2017/04/26/fresno-sh...t-left-3-dead/

Grant I know you're not this stupid (at least I hope) so what's the deal? Just lying to grind an axe?
Old     (prowake)      Join Date: Jul 2016       04-27-2017, 8:25 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by pesos View Post
Sorry, maybe I missed it but where did this article (which is a week old and came out before charges were brought) say that there were no hate crime charges?

The article I'm linking to below which is from a few hours ago, coming out *after* the charges were filed (which to my mind is typically a better time to talk about the charges than before they're actually filed, but that's just me) specifically mentions that the "murder counts include special circumstances alleging that Muhammad killed the victims because of their race" which is the state-level hate crime designation from what I understand.

http://ktla.com/2017/04/26/fresno-sh...t-left-3-dead/

Grant I know you're not this stupid (at least I hope) so what's the deal? Just lying to grind an axe?
liberal logic:

"you're a dumb **** for showing light to an article and questioning it. so heres a link to an article that proves without a doubt you're a dumb ****"
Old     (grant_west)      Join Date: Jun 2005       04-27-2017, 8:27 AM Reply   
I was watching the news yesterday. The story came on. It made me think, humm what's going on with that? I googled the guys name. The MSN story came up. I read it and posted a link, and their you have it. Yes On accident I posted a story months ago about Obamas grand ma that was fake, I didn't do it knowing the story was fake, and I apologized for it.
Old     (fly135)      Join Date: Jun 2004       04-27-2017, 8:29 AM Reply   
liberal logic:

You're a dumba$$ because the link you presented supports no point you are trying to make.
Old     (prowake)      Join Date: Jul 2016       04-27-2017, 9:14 AM Reply   
he didn't make a point, he drew a question, which the article (among others) did not confirm or deny, so it was a valid concern

it didn't take much searching to find only on Wednesday did he finally get charged with a hate crime

so why tf would it take a whole week to file special circumstances charges? whatever the case is, it left an obvious question
Old     (fly135)      Join Date: Jun 2004       04-27-2017, 10:54 AM Reply   
Reading comprehension problems? Reread the sentence with the word "NOT". There was no question in his post at all. Not even a misused question mark that might have thrown you off. This is just another dumba$$ thread that reveals underlying racist tendencies. And you guys wonder why people think you're racist. Yeah racism is full of deniability. But you can't deny where you focus when your faux outrage goes public.
Old     (grant_west)      Join Date: Jun 2005       04-27-2017, 12:01 PM Reply   
John: it's clear to all of us what's "Racist to you leftists" is When ever you loose a argument the person your in a argument with is Odviously a Racist.
Old     (grant_west)      Join Date: Jun 2005       04-27-2017, 12:26 PM Reply   
Here ya go.
Attached Images

Old     (fly135)      Join Date: Jun 2004       04-27-2017, 12:31 PM Reply   
What argument did I lose?
Old     (grant_west)      Join Date: Jun 2005       04-27-2017, 1:14 PM Reply   
John you should Travel More, reach out and meet some of the people you defend! LOL
Attached Images

Old     (fly135)      Join Date: Jun 2004       04-27-2017, 2:13 PM Reply   
Who did I defend?
Old     (xstarrider)      Join Date: Jun 2007       04-28-2017, 10:29 PM Reply   
There is a HUUUUUUUUUUUUUUGE difference between charging at the State Level and at the Federal level . You can bet if the roles were reversed he'd be going federal.

There goes John again calling everyone a racist except the actual racist murderer . Go figure

92 mos sentenced for armed cocaine trafficking by an already 3 time loser, convicted felon. The judges who hand out these crap sentences oughta be held accountable. Same with the parole and probation offices . Guy already belonged in prison for life. Instead liberals set hike free and allow him to murder again and yet he still won't get the death penalty. We will pay for his cable, microwave , house, and food for the rest of his life. Hardly the right punishment for the crime . Bringing back the death penalty would cut spending ....... isn't that what these snowflakes are arguing in the Trump thread he isn't doing Here is a surefire way to save. BILLIONS.

Last edited by xstarrider; 04-28-2017 at 10:39 PM.
Old     (xstarrider)      Join Date: Jun 2007       04-28-2017, 10:31 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by grant_west View Post
John you should Travel More, reach out and meet some of the people you defend! LOL
John would crap himself if he actually stepped out into the real wold. Well more than he does on a daily basis already .
Old     (xstarrider)      Join Date: Jun 2007       04-29-2017, 12:19 AM Reply   
Here's a prime candidate to start the movement off with .

I mean he only stacked and sexually assaulted 4 people in less than 12 hrs

https://www.google.com/amp/www.nydai...icle-1.3114364
Old     (fly135)      Join Date: Jun 2004       04-29-2017, 12:23 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by xstarrider View Post
There goes John again calling everyone a racist except the actual racist murderer . Go figure.
This is a good example of how ignorant you are. Calling people out because they don't state the obvious is absurd. I have no problem with this guy getting the death penalty. He is undeniably racist and I have no issue with him being charged with a hate crime because I'm totally unconcerned with his welfare or how painful his demise.

You create a delusional picture of me because speaking rationally confuses you and your fragile emotions cause you to react incoherently. I generally just respond to you by pointing out that you are an idiot simply because it's not possible for you to have an intelligent discussion. As soon as someone disagrees you become a troll. Grant responds in a similar way, but he doesn't appear to be as angry as you and is generally capable of not self destructing emotionally as you do.

It also doesn't appear that you know the meaning of "bitter". A fat person doesn't go around calling people fat. So it's a mystery why someone who posts exhibit a conspicuous amount of bitterness would feel comfortable throwing out that accusation unless they don't know what it means.
Old     (xstarrider)      Join Date: Jun 2007       04-29-2017, 1:45 AM Reply   
Bitter is almost spot on for you. Again let me post the definition so I can be sure you're aware of its actual definition.

(of people or their feelings or behavior) angry, hurt, or resentful because of one's bad experiences or a sense of unjust treatment."

synonyms: resentful, embittered, aggrieved, begrudging, rancorous, spiteful, jaundiced, ill-disposed, sullen, sour, churlish, morose, petulant, peevish, with a chip on one's shoulder

Unfortunately the only picture painted here is the one by your responses, or in some cases the lack there of. You painted your own picture, not me , but it's ok, I understand the blame always falls on someone else. Unfortunately you've mistaken my intolerance of single minded people who are very uneducated on the subject of real world facts , as well as my intolerance for people who regurgitate propaganda with no facts to support any of their beliefs or arguments, for bitterness(OMG He said he's intolerant, Snowflakes unite ) Don't like it , make your argument with facts or background to support it. Don't just resort to name calling everyone you don't agree with. We've managed to have one conversation that you've actually supported with facts and beliefs. That discussion was about healthcare. Unfortunately when challenged and presented with facts that disputed one of your points you resorted to the ol racist / idiot standby. When the discussion became focused on health care costs and their relation to race and wealth you again resorted to name calling ...........I know there I am painting that picture again. It's clear you're blinded by white guilt and hatred for those with facts in their back pocket to argue for their cause for us to ever have a legitimate debate. So I will do the forum a favor and simply refrain from calling you out any further when you talk out of your buttocks. We will assume it's just John being John. At least we can close this on something we both can agree on. The death penalty, Guess that's about as fitting to end on as it can be .

Last edited by xstarrider; 04-29-2017 at 1:55 AM.
Old     (fly135)      Join Date: Jun 2004       04-29-2017, 6:04 AM Reply   
You think I'm the victim of unjust treatment? That's a laugh. I'm not angry about anything. When it comes to activism, it's not my thing. If anything I'm an apathist. I just enjoy looking deeper into the issues rather than taking the superficial point of view.

It's hard for me to take seriously that I'm painting the picture you have in your mind when you are incapable of understanding my posts. Even Prowake agreed with my claim that presenting facts for no other reason than to paint a broad brush of inferiority in a race is racist. I even presented a simple analogy that people don't call other people ugly even if it's true.

You keep insinuating that I'm presenting information without statistics to back them up. But I haven't presented any information or made any claims where statistics are relevant. You aren't intolerant of "single minded people". You are intolerant of people who don't agree with you because you aren't capable of presenting a logical and well thought out response to their disagreement. Lastly, are you seriously telling me that your posts don't come off as bitter?

" Unfortunately when challenged and presented with facts that disputed one of your points you resorted to the ol racist / idiot standby."

Obviously I can't go back and verify this, but it sounds ridiculous. I don't actually think I've called anyone racist until I referred to a couple of the narratives presented here being racist. I've never even referred to Trump as racist. And if I called you an idiot it has nothing to do not being able to back up an argument. It's because you act like an idiot when challenged.
Old     (wake77)      Join Date: Jan 2009       04-29-2017, 7:06 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by xstarrider View Post
There is a HUUUUUUUUUUUUUUGE difference between charging at the State Level and at the Federal level . You can bet if the roles were reversed he'd be going federal.

There goes John again calling everyone a racist except the actual racist murderer . Go figure

92 mos sentenced for armed cocaine trafficking by an already 3 time loser, convicted felon. The judges who hand out these crap sentences oughta be held accountable. Same with the parole and probation offices . Guy already belonged in prison for life. Instead liberals set hike free and allow him to murder again and yet he still won't get the death penalty. We will pay for his cable, microwave , house, and food for the rest of his life. Hardly the right punishment for the crime . Bringing back the death penalty would cut spending ....... isn't that what these snowflakes are arguing in the Trump thread he isn't doing Here is a surefire way to save. BILLIONS.
Liberals set criminals free? Where did you grow up, man? I live in a GOP stronghold, and the Conservative judges do the same $h!t. You do realize that there are more criminals than there is room in jails. That's what happens when you turn corrections into a for-profit business. In the GOP-dominated county that I live in, the county commissioners (majority GOP) won't even agree to dedicate funding to a new jail for our Republican sheriff.

So keep telling yourself that it's the liberals fault that judges are being too lenient to convicts. I guess it makes life more tolerable for you.
Old     (prowake)      Join Date: Jul 2016       04-29-2017, 3:18 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by wake77 View Post
You do realize that there are more criminals than there is room in jails. That's what happens when you turn corrections into a for-profit business.
no, thats what happens when inferior genetics and culture reproduces at a faster rate than civilized people

minorities have higher birth rates, smaller populations (that are growing quickly) and the jail system is riddled with them (minus asians).

an increase in the lawless latino and black population has a direct correlation with increased crime and incarceration rates.
Old     (grant_west)      Join Date: Jun 2005       04-29-2017, 6:08 PM Reply   
Quote:
no, thats what happens when inferior genetics and culture reproduces at a faster rate than civilized people

minorities have higher birth rates, smaller populations (that are growing quickly) and the jail system is riddled with them (minus asians).

an increase in the lawless latino and black population has a direct correlation with increased crime and incarceration rates.
Wow someone has some Balls!