Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > Non-Wakeboarding Discussion

Old     (fly135)      Join Date: Jun 2004       04-28-2017, 9:38 AM Reply   
You can be honest and PC. Statistics are only useful in the hands of people who are going to use them to effect change for the better. Being non-PC is simply using information to manipulate people who have no idea how to use that information for constructive purposes.
Old     (xstarrider)      Join Date: Jun 2007       04-28-2017, 12:54 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by fly135 View Post
You can be honest and PC. Statistics are only useful in the hands of people who are going to use them to effect change for the better. Being non-PC is simply using information to manipulate people who have no idea how to use that information for constructive purposes.
Oh you mean like the leftist media propaganda spewed all over news outlets daily?

Thank you for proving my point. Now you're gonna argue posting factual data is racist . Geezus is there anything you're white guilt doesn't think is racist ? You are one bitter old man who's brain just doesn't seem to function. It only knows two things. .....calling people stupid or racist. So much knowledge

Last edited by xstarrider; 04-28-2017 at 1:00 PM.
Old     (fly135)      Join Date: Jun 2004       04-28-2017, 1:36 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by xstarrider View Post
It only knows two things. .....calling people stupid or racist. So much knowledge
I only call you stupid, because you are.
Old     (xstarrider)      Join Date: Jun 2007       04-28-2017, 10:41 PM Reply   
Pretty much sums up John

Name:  IMG_0336.JPG
Views: 1361
Size:  20.4 KB
Old     (ralph)      Join Date: Apr 2002       04-28-2017, 11:13 PM Reply   
Eh, it would be a lot better if we could play the ball rather than the man. If an idea is flawed, just point out why rather than out the boot in to each other.
Old     (xstarrider)      Join Date: Jun 2007       04-29-2017, 12:27 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by ralph View Post
Eh, it would be a lot better if we could play the ball rather than the man. If an idea is flawed, just point out why rather than out the boot in to each other.

Ralph your quote is very sexist, demeans women and offends me . Are you insinuating that women can't play sports? What about those who play that chose not to associate with a sex ? How male shovenistic of you.

MISOGYNIST

Last edited by xstarrider; 04-29-2017 at 12:31 AM.
Old     (shawndoggy)      Join Date: Nov 2009       04-29-2017, 6:12 AM Reply   
Quote:
shovenistic
lol.

with the pee pee match back and forth in this thread is fun, perhaps our resident "I'm not racist, just genetically superior" prowake can actually post links to his heaps of data?
Old     (wake77)      Join Date: Jan 2009       04-29-2017, 6:54 AM Reply   
Quote:
Oh you mean like the leftist media propaganda spewed all over news outlets daily?

Thank you for proving my point. Now you're gonna argue posting factual data is racist . Geezus is there anything you're white guilt doesn't think is racist ? You are one bitter old man who's brain just doesn't seem to function. It only knows two things. .....calling people stupid or racist. So much knowledge
Why does politics dominate so much of your life?

Out of curiosity, are you a member of a police union?
Old     (fly135)      Join Date: Jun 2004       04-29-2017, 6:56 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by shawndoggy View Post
...perhaps our resident "I'm not racist, just genetically superior" prowake can actually post links to his heaps of data?
Actually to be fair to Prowake he did say this....

"call me racist all you want. by definition I probably am"
Old     (prowake)      Join Date: Jul 2016       04-29-2017, 2:54 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by shawndoggy View Post
lol.

with the pee pee match back and forth in this thread is fun, perhaps our resident "I'm not racist, just genetically superior" prowake can actually post links to his heaps of data?

I invite you to search in the easiest way possible

google "iq by race"

ill wait
Old     (shawndoggy)      Join Date: Nov 2009       04-29-2017, 3:46 PM Reply   
All I get are some links to some racist "news" sites. Maybe I'm just genetically inferior? I'm just looking for the links to the academic journals?
Old     (prowake)      Join Date: Jul 2016       04-29-2017, 9:32 PM Reply   
http://thealternativehypothesis.org/...ase-for-genes/
Old    TheWakeIsReal            04-30-2017, 10:22 AM Reply   
Quote:
Ralph your quote is very sexist, demeans women and offends me . Are you insinuating that women can't play sports? What about those who play that chose not to associate with a sex ? How male shovenistic of you.

MISOGYNIST
Where'd you go to college?
Old     (fly135)      Join Date: Jun 2004       04-30-2017, 10:35 AM Reply   
Quote:
Pretty much sums up John

Attachment 42769
Actually this would be closer....

Old     (ralph)      Join Date: Apr 2002       04-30-2017, 12:16 PM Reply   
Nice John, your a hitter
Old     (grant_west)      Join Date: Jun 2005       04-30-2017, 6:54 PM Reply   
^^^^OMG^^^

John I'm sorry for all the $hitty things I have said about you in the years past. I had no Idea you were a 90lb balding 30 somthing. I will leave you and your retarded views alone from this point forward. Everything makes sence now!!!!!

PS I only watched 18 seconds of the video and I was in tears.

Last edited by grant_west; 04-30-2017 at 6:57 PM.
Old    TheWakeIsReal            04-30-2017, 7:09 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by grant_west View Post
^^^^OMG^^^

John I'm sorry for all the $hitty things I have said about you in the years past. I had no Idea you were a 90lb balding 30 somthing. I will leave you and your retarded views alone from this point forward. Everything makes sence now!!!!!

PS I only watched 18 seconds of the video and I was in tears.
I truly cannot comprehend how you can even think of using the word retarded when you have the literacy of a 2nd grader. You can't even get through a 3 sentence post without multiple spelling and grammatical errors. Who the **** cares if a guy is going bald, at least the guy can formulate something that resembles English and a coherent thought. Crazy for how AMERICAN you are, you can barely speak the native language.
Old     (pesos)      Join Date: Oct 2001 Location: Texas       04-30-2017, 9:04 PM Reply   
2nd grader? In a charitable mood I see.
Old    TheWakeIsReal            04-30-2017, 9:07 PM Reply   
Quote:
Actually this would be closer....

Nice video btw John, tough to find guys who ride both cable and boat solid!
Old     (fly135)      Join Date: Jun 2004       05-01-2017, 3:24 AM Reply   
Thanks for the comments guys. Even you Grant. I'm flattered you think I look half my age.
Old     (prowake)      Join Date: Jul 2016       05-01-2017, 7:28 AM Reply   
no point in fighting, dudes
we are all white

wait. maybe not pesos
Old    TheWakeIsReal            05-01-2017, 8:33 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by prowake View Post
no point in fighting, dudes
we are all white

wait. maybe not pesos
Grant busts your theory, put him up against any non-white and he will lose. You as well for that matter considering there is twice as much data proving it is your upbringing that plays more a role on your ability to contribute to society. And considering white people haven't given non-whites much a chance at that within the last 100 years, it's amazing people wonder why they aren't flourishing.
Old     (prowake)      Join Date: Jul 2016       05-01-2017, 8:41 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheWakeIsReal View Post
Grant busts your theory, put him up against any non-white and he will lose. You as well for that matter considering there is twice as much data proving it is your upbringing that plays more a role on your ability to contribute to society. And considering white people haven't given non-whites much a chance at that within the last 100 years, it's amazing people wonder why they aren't flourishing.
im jk, and I'm talking about averages. averages will in no way judge any individual to be limited to the average of ones race.

grant's logic is on point and I'm sure his IQ is greater than you all think, even if his education isn't

why do you think Trump continues to win as much as he does? he has overcame the media, the ****ing pope, liberals, almost everyone. its because his logic stands and his logic defeats

as far as your other points, yeah no. data shows upbringing can help, but it doesn't overpower genetics. not even close

why don't you read the data this article compiles?

especially the part where rich black people still test lower than the poorest white people.

and when IQ is a constant, all other race-related "injustices" disappear

Last edited by prowake; 05-01-2017 at 8:45 AM.
Old     (grant_west)      Join Date: Jun 2005       05-01-2017, 8:47 AM Reply   
^^^ No way your serious. You have got to be kidding. You must be trolling!!! When you say things like
Quote:
And considering white people haven't given non-whites much a chance at that within the last 100 years,
. Thewakeisreal we can't take you serious. Even if your spelling and grammar is spot on. If your for real in that statement I have to think your a special needs person.
Old     (fly135)      Join Date: Jun 2004       05-01-2017, 8:55 AM Reply   
Here's an interesting point from your link. Black people who make over $200K are measuring an avg of 981 on SAT scores. White people who score an avg of 978 are only making under 20K. Whites need to score 995 in order to raise their bar to between $20-40K. The data shows that whites need to get up to 1130 to accomplish the same earning potential on avg as blacks scoring 981. That data suggests whites are statistically up to 10x less efficient using their knowledge to accomplish the same as blacks.
Old    TheWakeIsReal            05-01-2017, 8:58 AM Reply   
Quote:
im jk, and I'm talking about averages. averages will in no way judge any individual to be limited to the average of ones race.

grant's logic is on point and I'm sure his IQ is greater than you all think, even if his education isn't

why do you think Trump continues to win as much as he does? he has overcame the media, the ****ing pope, liberals, almost everyone. its because his logic stands and his logic defeats

as far as your other points, yeah no. data shows upbringing can help, but it doesn't overpower genetics. not even close

why don't you read the data this article compiles?

especially the part where rich black people still test lower than the poorest white people.

and when IQ is a constant, all other race-related "injustices" disappear
Again, you're using ****ing data from a .ORG website. I can't even begin to explain what is wrong with that logic, but it isn't worth getting into with somebody who links to a .ORG website to try and prove a point.

Trump won because the Dems put up a ****ing ****ty candidate who would have gotten beaten by anybody.
Old    TheWakeIsReal            05-01-2017, 9:00 AM Reply   
Quote:
^^^ No way your serious. You have got to be kidding. You must be trolling!!! When you say things like . Thewakeisreal we can't take you serious. Even if your spelling and grammar is spot on. If your for real in that statement I have to think your a special needs person.
How haven't we? They couldn't attend the same schools as us or even piss next to us. What in the **** are you talking about. I know whites like to think we have given minorities everything we can ask for, but you guys are living in a fantasyland if you think minorities have it easier than the majority of whites. The minorities I know who had an upbringing like mine have performed better than most whites I saw in college.
Old     (fly135)      Join Date: Jun 2004       05-01-2017, 9:10 AM Reply   
Quote:
The minorities I know who had an upbringing like mine have performed better than most whites I saw in college.
And the data in that link suggests the same. Grant's response suggests he doesn't know that blacks didn't achieve equality under the law until about 60 year ago. Not really thinking that a web site with a name that basically means "alternative guess" is a solid source of information. Wonder if they have a sister site called tinhat.org?
Old     (prowake)      Join Date: Jul 2016       05-01-2017, 10:15 AM Reply   
Quote:
Again, you're using ****ing data from a .ORG website. I can't even begin to explain what is wrong with that logic, but it isn't worth getting into with somebody who links to a .ORG website to try and prove a point.

Trump won because the Dems put up a ****ing ****ty candidate who would have gotten beaten by anybody.

lol, attacking a .org site for compiling data

did they make up the data? nooooo

the results are so un-PC, you won't find any major outlet publishing articles like that one due to dumb people getting their feelings hurt (like you)
Old     (prowake)      Join Date: Jul 2016       05-01-2017, 10:22 AM Reply   
Quote:
Here's an interesting point from your link. Black people who make over $200K are measuring an avg of 981 on SAT scores. White people who score an avg of 978 are only making under 20K. Whites need to score 995 in order to raise their bar to between $20-40K. The data shows that whites need to get up to 1130 to accomplish the same earning potential on avg as blacks scoring 981. That data suggests whites are statistically up to 10x less efficient using their knowledge to accomplish the same as blacks.

OR

affirmative action and "diversity in the workplace" ideologies largely open doors to otherwise sub-par employees

look towards the other graphs to determine how frequent whites fall into the 20-40k category per capita vs black

a non-retarded black person is like a unicorn in the workforce and they are prized and celebrated with disproportionate income

but. perhaps professional athletes are throwing the curve off. Theres just not a whole lot of wealthy black people in comparison to the rest of their race.

blacks def beat us on professional athleticism on average. why? because of genetics.

see how that works?

why are QBs disproportionately white? because of IQ.
Old     (fly135)      Join Date: Jun 2004       05-01-2017, 10:38 AM Reply   
How do you know they didn't make up the data? I have so little interest in this that expending the effort to verify they didn't make it up isn't going to happen. Unless people are willing to do the research it's best to accept as fact data that comes from reputable sources. That's why you won't find me directly challenge that the data is accurate. It's too much work for zero gain. On the other hand you have repeatedly called the data factual. I don't consider you a reputable source any more than you would consider me a reputable source. Therefore if you want to achieve the status of reputable source it's going to take quite a bit of work for you to document your claim that's it's factual.

Of course that works both ways. If I make a claim and you challenge that I'm correct I'm probably going to tell you that if I put in the effort to prove you wrong I expect something in return. Like groveling and humility perhaps. That' why I'm not going to ask you to prove the sources are accurate.

So maybe the data is real or maybe it isn't. But that aside I still find the most interesting data on that page, data suggesting that blacks are statically capable of translating equal intelligence into up to 10x more income.
Old     (fly135)      Join Date: Jun 2004       05-01-2017, 10:42 AM Reply   
Quote:
see how that works?.
I see exactly how that works. Bad sampling that includes outliers skews the data and effectively discredits the ability to draw conclusions. Are you saying that is what this site is possibly doing?
Old     (prowake)      Join Date: Jul 2016       05-01-2017, 10:43 AM Reply   
how do I know they didn't make up the data? because they cite their sources, retard

jesus ****ing Christ. you liberals are something else
Old     (fly135)      Join Date: Jun 2004       05-01-2017, 10:50 AM Reply   
Checking your sources is more of a discipline kind of thing than it is a liberal thing. But I can see that an idiot would make that mistake.

Oh goody we're back to the low brow debate style. How are your knuckles? Dragging them on the ground must be rough on them.
Old     (prowake)      Join Date: Jul 2016       05-01-2017, 10:51 AM Reply   
and the data shows household income, as in, upbringing environment. It does not conclude anything about the students who test well or not in relation to their income.

if anything it shows the average black kid in a rich household still is going to make below average money as an adult in the workplace

the article already compiled the data that concluded in a controlled IQ comparison where IQ is a constant, racial divides disappear, and black people actually do appear to have a slight advantage with the same IQ, probably due to the rarity and support for workplace diversity as well as affirmative action

can't really argue that a black kid wont get picked for admission way before their white counterpart with equal test scores/gpa/IQ. id call that an unfair advantage, yeah?

Last edited by prowake; 05-01-2017 at 10:57 AM. Reason: John is dumb
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       05-01-2017, 11:35 AM Reply   
Quote:
Checking your sources is more of a discipline kind of thing than it is a liberal thing. But I can see that an idiot would make that mistake.

Oh goody we're back to the low brow debate style. How are your knuckles? Dragging them on the ground must be rough on them.
Oh come on. I'm betting your knuckles are lower than anyone's on this thread. What are you? 4'-11" and 135 lbs including your wakeboard? LOL I get it now fly...135. Makes sense.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=tkmi_UTsjtE
Old     (fly135)      Join Date: Jun 2004       05-01-2017, 12:46 PM Reply   
No Mark, But I was wondering if this is you..

http://worldnewsdailyreport.com/man-...ep-frying-oil/
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       05-01-2017, 1:23 PM Reply   
Lol!
Old    TheWakeIsReal            05-01-2017, 1:51 PM Reply   
Quote:
and the data shows household income, as in, upbringing environment. It does not conclude anything about the students who test well or not in relation to their income.

if anything it shows the average black kid in a rich household still is going to make below average money as an adult in the workplace

the article already compiled the data that concluded in a controlled IQ comparison where IQ is a constant, racial divides disappear, and black people actually do appear to have a slight advantage with the same IQ, probably due to the rarity and support for workplace diversity as well as affirmative action

can't really argue that a black kid wont get picked for admission way before their white counterpart with equal test scores/gpa/IQ. id call that an unfair advantage, yeah?
Again, did you check sources? The sources are all from ****ing authors who wrote books on the subject. The only known study was the dude who did the Bell curve book which was ultimately debunked and the government also did a study that was ALSO debunked. CLICK THE LINKS IN THE STUDY. There is no FACTS behind them. Just links to books somebody wrote. If I wrote a book and linked it to a study, does that make it fact? NO.

I gotta ask you, what does your proposed future look like? Huxley like?
Old    TheWakeIsReal            05-01-2017, 1:51 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by markj View Post
Oh come on. I'm betting your knuckles are lower than anyone's on this thread. What are you? 4'-11" and 135 lbs including your wakeboard? LOL I get it now fly...135. Makes sense.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=tkmi_UTsjtE
Always gotta resort to things people can't change. Embarrassing.
Old    TheWakeIsReal            05-01-2017, 1:52 PM Reply   
Quote:

No, the data is compiled from authors self-written books.
Old     (pesos)      Join Date: Oct 2001 Location: Texas       05-01-2017, 1:53 PM Reply   
This kind of racist claptrap has been debunked over and over. Don't feed the troll.
Old     (prowake)      Join Date: Jul 2016       05-01-2017, 2:07 PM Reply   
well, I guess you can choose to believe everything is institutional racism and keep fighting for a lie and keep losing elections

by all means

but to believe anyone can win 100m olympic sprints with the right training is just as stupid as believing anyone can be Albert Einstein with the right education

science backs the bell curve. butthurt liberals debunk it with lies.

Last edited by prowake; 05-01-2017 at 2:09 PM.
Old    TheWakeIsReal            05-01-2017, 2:10 PM Reply   
Quote:
well, I guess you can choose to believe everything is institutional racism and keep fighting for a lie and keep losing elections

by all means
Well, I guess you can keep being spoonfed bull**** from "studies" that reference a self-written book as a reference.
Old     (prowake)      Join Date: Jul 2016       05-01-2017, 2:11 PM Reply   
so you're saying these books contain made up info? lol

not all the links are to self-written books whatsoever

the article compiles results of other articles which go into further detail about their findings, which are taken from studies

these aren't fudged numbers

for example, from my original link, they reference findings from another article of theirs, which cite specific studies

http://thealternativehypothesis.org/...itive-ability/

first cited link - http://gss.norc.org/About-The-GSS

maybe every study is racist!

Last edited by prowake; 05-01-2017 at 2:18 PM.
Old     (prowake)      Join Date: Jul 2016       05-01-2017, 2:17 PM Reply   
if you don't have the intellect for finding the root source of data, and dismiss the "messenger" for relaying the data as being unreliable... then what does that make you?
Old    TheWakeIsReal            05-01-2017, 2:39 PM Reply   
Quote:
if you don't have the intellect for finding the root source of data, and dismiss the "messenger" for relaying the data as being unreliable... then what does that make you?
Again, where are the actual links to them? Or even a ****ing abstract for that matter.

You also never answered, what does your society look like? Has all the makings of a Huxley utopia from what you're spewing out about.
Old     (prowake)      Join Date: Jul 2016       05-01-2017, 3:03 PM Reply   
oh come on, you know any formal abstract with means to formally declare one race inferior would be deemed racist. Though studies do show blacks have smaller brains... https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC2668913/ http://www.harbornet.com/folks/theed...shton/Race.htm

look at the data and agree or show conflicting data. $hits observable in the real world anyway. think of homicide rates (where blacks account for nearly half of all murders despite being 13% of the population).

my utopian society? segregation by IQ. which it already is. but rather than giving dummies a popsicle laced with lies, they're told the truth.

I have no problem knowing asian Americans have a higher average IQ and are by comparison outstanding citizens. Knowing I would have to try harder to compete with them in the workplace would make me try harder. big ****ing deal.

why is it so hard for others to fathom that? well, science points to one logical reason...

Last edited by prowake; 05-01-2017 at 3:08 PM.
Old     (pesos)      Join Date: Oct 2001 Location: Texas       05-01-2017, 3:06 PM Reply   
You'd have to try harder to compete with a ripe avocado. Jury's still out with regard to unripe. The ignorance is astounding (yet not unsurprising). Just wait for another generation of DeVos education - we'll have an even biger crop of prowakes and grants. MAGA!!!!
Old     (prowake)      Join Date: Jul 2016       05-01-2017, 3:16 PM Reply   
Im in the 99th percentile for intelligence, thanks. G.A.T.E. program as a kid and all. multiple 6 figure income as an adult.

education won't really help the current spiking rise in the latino and black populations. but you will be seeing a direct increase in incarcerations because of it
Old    TheWakeIsReal            05-01-2017, 3:20 PM Reply   
Quote:
oh come on, you know any formal abstract with means to formally declare one race inferior would be deemed racist. Though studies do show blacks have smaller brains... https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC2668913/ http://www.harbornet.com/folks/theed...shton/Race.htm

look at the data and agree or show conflicting data. $hits observable in the real world anyway. think of homicide rates (where blacks account for nearly half of all murders despite being 13% of the population).

my utopian society? segregation by IQ. which it already is. but rather than giving dummies a popsicle laced with lies, they're told the truth.

I have no problem knowing asian Americans have a higher average IQ and are by comparison outstanding citizens. Knowing I would have to try harder to compete with them in the workplace would make me try harder. big ****ing deal.

why is it so hard for others to fathom that? well, science points to one logical reason...
So you very much are a Huxley guy. Have you had an IQ test done? If you scored a 100 or even a 110 would you be willing to accept that you're not fit for whatever current job you're in and you are better suited for a job that is supportive to the higher IQs? You would be totally fine with that? It wouldn't be a case of trying harder to compete with Asians. There is no more competing. You're born into it. The fact that you can say you want a segregated society based off IQ then say you would work harder to make up for any IQ difference between you and your superiors(higher IQ) shows how little you understand about your own argument.

In your utopia, there is no chance to compete. You're born into your class level based on your IQ level. Have you read Brave New World or no? I would hope so if you have any sort of education past middle school and are going to have conversations about IQ segregation.
Old     (prowake)      Join Date: Jul 2016       05-01-2017, 3:26 PM Reply   
uhhh, who tf do you think has to work harder to pass a math test? a person with an IQ of 100, or a person with 130?

things can definitely be done having a lower IQ, but they require more WORK. Society is shunning this idea in leu of everything being racist and unfair

you're exaggerating things far beyond my utopia, why? to try and discredit my opinion? fool
Old    TheWakeIsReal            05-01-2017, 3:31 PM Reply   
Quote:
uhhh, who tf do you think has to work harder to pass a math test? a person with an IQ of 100, or a person with 130?

things can definitely be done having a lower IQ, but they require more WORK. Society is shunning this idea in leu of everything being racist and unfair

you're exaggerating things far beyond my utopia, why? to try and discredit my opinion? fool
Dude you literally just said you wanted segregation based off IQ. Do you understand what segregation is? African-Americans couldn't "work" harder so they could use a white bathroom LOL.

I don't think you understand what the term segregation means, which is discrediting your opinion. Oh the irony. Complaining you want segregation based off IQ(your main argument is people of African descent), then say they can "work" there way out of it. Man that sounds an awful lot like the civil rights movement no? Again, google segregation, think before you type, and then come back.
Old     (prowake)      Join Date: Jul 2016       05-01-2017, 3:39 PM Reply   
I also said things are already segregated by IQ, which they are (IQ = money)

when I said IQ, I do not mean race

did I ever say black people can't have high IQs? NO. I keep ****ing repeating that. Get it through your head. Intelligent black people exist. Lots of them do. But their overall averages still suck a fvck.
Old     (fly135)      Join Date: Jun 2004       05-01-2017, 3:40 PM Reply   
Quote:
Im in the 99th percentile for intelligence, thanks. G.A.T.E. program as a kid
Are you sure that wasn't a participation award? Because the reasons you gave to explain away the SAT vs income graph were really lame. I can go through and explain why if you want. But it really illustrates how useless data is if you don't know what to do with it. Or can only form hypotheses if you are sucking on a racist lollipop.
Old     (pesos)      Join Date: Oct 2001 Location: Texas       05-01-2017, 3:44 PM Reply   
https://www.theatlantic.com/national...and-iq/275876/
Old     (prowake)      Join Date: Jul 2016       05-01-2017, 3:46 PM Reply   
weird how you say lollipop after I say popsicle. thats my definition of lame, but I'm sure you feel proud

GATE program is definitely no participation award

I can't help you idiots understand things clearly written out in front of you. All I see is a bunch of wussies shouting LALALA while plugging your ears.

excuse me while I make 7 figures this year
Old     (prowake)      Join Date: Jul 2016       05-01-2017, 3:48 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by pesos View Post
so when you post an article, it must be true!

love how their first point is how there is no REAL way to test intelligence
Old     (fly135)      Join Date: Jun 2004       05-01-2017, 3:54 PM Reply   
Quote:
Always gotta resort to things people can't change. Embarrassing.
What's funny is that he thinks accusing someone of weighing 135 could be viewed as an insult. I actually weigh 147. And at 5-7 I almost match Shaun Murray's height/weight spec.
Old     (fly135)      Join Date: Jun 2004       05-01-2017, 3:55 PM Reply   
Quote:
excuse me while I make 7 figures this year
One more post and it'll be up to 8.
Old     (fly135)      Join Date: Jun 2004       05-01-2017, 3:57 PM Reply   
Quote:
weird how you say lollipop after I say popsicle. thats my definition of lame, but I'm sure you feel proud
I'm proud that I don't think that's the definition of lame.
Old     (prowake)      Join Date: Jul 2016       05-01-2017, 4:01 PM Reply   
what do you call it then? flattery?
Old    TheWakeIsReal            05-01-2017, 4:16 PM Reply   
Quote:

did I ever say black people can't have high IQs? NO. I keep ****ing repeating that. Get it through your head. Intelligent black people exist. Lots of them do. But their overall averages still suck a fvck.
Who cares what you meant. YOU WANT SEGREGATION BY IQ. You just ****ing stated that. So again, your notion of being able to work through a deficiency in IQ is still laughable and you still don't understand what the term segregation means. I'm starting to seriously doubt that you would even be able to be a delta in your Brave New World. You might be tagged as an epsilon. Enjoy scrubbing toilets.
Old    TheWakeIsReal            05-01-2017, 4:16 PM Reply   
Quote:
one more post and it'll be up to 8.
lol
Old     (fly135)      Join Date: Jun 2004       05-01-2017, 4:23 PM Reply   
Quote:
what do you call it then? flattery?
I would answer that but I'm afraid we'll end up with several pages of you listing random words and wanting to know if I think they are the definition of lame.
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       05-01-2017, 5:25 PM Reply   
Quote:
Im in the 99th percentile for intelligence, thanks. G.A.T.E. program as a kid and all. multiple 6 figure income as an adult.

education won't really help the current spiking rise in the latino and black populations. but you will be seeing a direct increase in incarcerations because of it
Ha! I was in that too before it was called GATE. They originally called it MGM until the mid seventies. Pretty cool program, but it didn't stop me from being bored with school and dropping out. Our kids were all in it too. Big whoop. I'm proof you don't need higher ed to succeed financially.
Old    TheWakeIsReal            05-01-2017, 5:39 PM Reply   
Quote:
Ha! I was in that too before it was called GATE. They originally called it MGM until the mid seventies. Pretty cool program, but it didn't stop me from being bored with school and dropping out. Our kids were all in it too. Big whoop. I'm proof you don't need higher ed to succeed financially.
But according to prowake, the ability to succeed financially should be determined from a young age so you can be properly segregated into your proper ranking.
Old     (fly135)      Join Date: Jun 2004       05-01-2017, 5:45 PM Reply   
Quote:
I'm proof you don't need higher ed to succeed financially.
Yep, A guy from my school days started a lawn care business ended up wealthy. Even something as simple as a passion can end up being the path to success. Just curious.... can you identify anything in particular that turned out to be a key thing that led to your success. Not the hard work and dedication sort of thing. But maybe somebody or something simple that was a critical fork in the sequence of events that led you to where you are.
Old     (prowake)      Join Date: Jul 2016       05-01-2017, 6:54 PM Reply   
Quote:
I almost got kicked out of hs every year. Also dropped out of engineering school to be an entrepreneur. I'm proof as well. my daughter is also gifted as your kids are, further proving intelligence is genetic.

Quote:
But according to prowake, the ability to succeed financially should be determined from a young age so you can be properly segregated into your proper ranking.
its not so much that it SHOULD be, its that it IS already, except the blame/reason is offset with a LIE

is society currently segregated by wealth? of course. Is wealth determined by IQ? largely.

don't be stupid.

just because things are out of our control, by nature, doesn't mean we can't embrace them

the whole point of my information is to shine light to the things we cannot change and should learn to accept rather than try to convince everyone that white people are the enemy.

if you haven't noticed, this ideology has taken off rapidly- that racism is institutional and is the widespread reason for all the ****ty atrocities minorities are guilty of. there is NO personal accountability anymore.

Last edited by prowake; 05-01-2017 at 6:57 PM.
Old     (grant_west)      Join Date: Jun 2005       05-01-2017, 8:10 PM Reply   
I'm laughing so Fing hard.

Let's recap.

Trump Wins.
"Wes" has a melt down
van joes says it's a (WhiteLashing)
"The wake" claimes 100 years of Instutional Racism
"Ralph" is his normal calm cool collective self
"fly135" turns out to be a balding 90 lb keyboard warrior
"Wake77" falls in love with Milo and Breibart.

Winning !!!!!
Old     (fly135)      Join Date: Jun 2004       05-01-2017, 8:16 PM Reply   
So to sum it up, the data clearly indicates that things cannot change and we should accept that. I was going to come back again and ask what productive use of the data are you suggesting. But I see you answered that already. Not sure if I interpret defeatism as productive, but if it makes you feel better then it's a productive use of the data for you.
Old     (fly135)      Join Date: Jun 2004       05-01-2017, 8:23 PM Reply   
Quote:
Keyboard warrior on his 4th day of the flu. That's why I'm posting so much. No energy for anything else. But I started getting better today. Hopefully in time for a ride wed behind the g23.
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       05-01-2017, 9:45 PM Reply   
Quote:
What's funny is that he thinks accusing someone of weighing 135 could be viewed as an insult. I actually weigh 147. And at 5-7 I almost match Shaun Murray's height/weight spec.
Yeah, but Shaun Murray is cool and you're.......

I was merely stating that, given your height, your knuckles were lower to the ground than his. I threw the weight comment in there for flava. I also thought I was funny by saying it included your wakeboard. Liberals... still no sense of humor and ESPECIALLY can't laugh at themselves.

For the record, I lol'd when you counterpunched with your reply. See? That's how you do it. Who says you can't teach an old dog new tricks?
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       05-01-2017, 10:40 PM Reply   
Quote:
Yep, A guy from my school days started a lawn care business ended up wealthy. Even something as simple as a passion can end up being the path to success. Just curious.... can you identify anything in particular that turned out to be a key thing that led to your success. Not the hard work and dedication sort of thing. But maybe somebody or something simple that was a critical fork in the sequence of events that led you to where you are.
I can think of a few. None are original. My faith (which I know bores you) has always gotten me through the valleys where most people would have given up. My father. He was there (unfortunately sometimes when I was acting up and had to learn the "other" use for a belt) and was never out chasing women like you see in the hood. I also had high achieving sibs so it was "expected" that I don't sit on my butt. I got my GED (that stands for Good Enough Diploma) and tried college a couple of times, but got bored there too. Oh well.

Back to the issue of race, the thing that hasn't been talked about here is what I consider the number one problem in the black community: The lack of fathers. The black community will NEVER get out of the hole if they continue to choose to glorify awful behavior throughout their culture and it starts with fathers doing the right thing and being there.

Here's some coffee talk. What has hurt the black community the most? Is it slavery or welfare? Talk amongst yourselves.
Old     (ralph)      Join Date: Apr 2002       05-01-2017, 11:57 PM Reply   
Quote:
Here's some coffee talk. What has hurt the black community the most? Is it slavery or welfare? Talk amongst yourselves.
IMO obviously slavery but the bandaid welfare was also salt in the wound.
I think the important thing is to recognise we are we are, looking back at how we got here is only helpful to a point, looking forward to where we want to be and how we get there is much more important
Old     (wake77)      Join Date: Jan 2009       05-02-2017, 3:19 AM Reply   
Quote:

CEO's are rarely ever the smartest guy/gal working for the company. That kind of debunks your whole "IQ = money" statement. But since you are so brilliant, I guess you already knew that.
Old     (fly135)      Join Date: Jun 2004       05-02-2017, 5:23 AM Reply   
Quote:
Yeah, but Shaun Murray is cool and you're.......
Is this like a Trump tweet where it takes several hours before you come back and finish your sentence?
Old    TheWakeIsReal            05-02-2017, 7:33 AM Reply   
Quote:
I almost got kicked out of hs every year. Also dropped out of engineering school to be an entrepreneur. I'm proof as well. my daughter is also gifted as your kids are, further proving intelligence is genetic.

its not so much that it SHOULD be, its that it IS already, except the blame/reason is offset with a LIE

is society currently segregated by wealth? of course. Is wealth determined by IQ? largely.

don't be stupid.

just because things are out of our control, by nature, doesn't mean we can't embrace them

Now that you realize what segregation is you're quickly backtracking. Btw, any time you have to resort to bragging about how much money you make/accomplishments on the internet you must have a pretty pathetic argument. Being an entrepreneur shows nothing in regards to IQ. You probably couldn't cut it in engineering, got lucky with some idea and now pay people smarter than you put that in motion, if any of what you're spewing off is true, always easy to stuff your crotch on the internet!
Old    TheWakeIsReal            05-02-2017, 7:34 AM Reply   
Quote:
I'm laughing so Fing hard.

Let's recap.

Trump Wins.
"Wes" has a melt down
van joes says it's a (WhiteLashing)
"The wake" claimes 100 years of Instutional Racism
"Ralph" is his normal calm cool collective self
"Wake77" falls in love with Milo and Breibart.

Winning !!!!!
Do you think before you speak? There was 100% institutional racism within the last 100 years, I wouldn't expect you to know that considering you can't even spell it. Least you got your name in your profile right.

And weren't you the guy with the boner for the pedophile?
Old     (fly135)      Join Date: Jun 2004       05-02-2017, 7:59 AM Reply   
Quote:
What do you think would hurt you worse... paying lifetime alimony or getting an inheritance? Talk to yourself.