Articles
   
       
Pics/Video
       
Wake 101
   
       
       
Shop
Search
 
 
 
 
 
Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > Non-Wakeboarding Discussion

Share 
Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old     (95sn)      Join Date: Sep 2005       07-07-2020, 12:39 PM Reply   
Doug, the people not participating in mask wearing are doing it Because Trump. I heard one say yesterday "POTUS said it was a hoax, and it will go away F off"
There is only one reason for that. People have rights, but with rights come responsibility. We have a responsibility to protect all for the betterment of all. Win/Win.
Correct me if im wrong...but didnt you ask????
Quote:
What would you suggest he do? Give us you plan, shut everything down until its over? Lock downs for a few years until a possible vaccine, which may never happen, never ending stimulus with no end in site. What tell us what Joe would do or Hilary would do? Seriously
I said what the FED SHOULD do. Make masks required. This is Federal Failure from the Top. So blaming trump isnt silly, its the truth. What has he done? Anything other than lie? "it will all go away" When he put Pence in charge many said it was a mistake based on Pences previous health errors, he proved it true, they just want to pray and hope it goes away. That is not a federal response. Its a Fing joke. It started in Feb and its July, 130,000 dead. We have fallen from the the greatest country on earth to the biggest laughingstock, most dead. Of course its his fault, mismanagement, every other country in the world is doing better, even the ****hole countries. You say, "Everyone wants it gone" well son, IS there a better way than to mask up and distance??? Thats how it gets gone. There is blame and will hit soundly in Nov. Say bye bye to Pres, bye to senate... 130,000 dead and wearing a mask is too much for patriots. Winning.
Old     (dougr)      Join Date: Dec 2009       07-07-2020, 1:06 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by 95sn View Post
Doug, the people not participating in mask wearing are doing it Because Trump. I heard one say yesterday "POTUS said it was a hoax, and it will go away F off"
There is only one reason for that. People have rights, but with rights come responsibility. We have a responsibility to protect all for the betterment of all. Win/Win.
Correct me if im wrong...but didnt you ask????

I said what the FED SHOULD do. Make masks required. This is Federal Failure from the Top. So blaming trump isnt silly, its the truth. What has he done? Anything other than lie? "it will all go away" When he put Pence in charge many said it was a mistake based on Pences previous health errors, he proved it true, they just want to pray and hope it goes away. That is not a federal response. Its a Fing joke. It started in Feb and its July, 130,000 dead. We have fallen from the the greatest country on earth to the biggest laughingstock, most dead. Of course its his fault, mismanagement, every other country in the world is doing better, even the ****hole countries. You say, "Everyone wants it gone" well son, IS there a better way than to mask up and distance??? Thats how it gets gone. There is blame and will hit soundly in Nov. Say bye bye to Pres, bye to senate... 130,000 dead and wearing a mask is too much for patriots. Winning.
Your argument is that the FED should do it, its not a executive directive or the legal governing body to make that decision, unless he was to make an executive order, it needs to be from congress. So you want the congress to pass a law? The states can make a law, state wide, county, regionally etc. Its the states that need to make or pass or create a law. they can make an ordnance without state government. they have, some locally, some regionally, some state wide.

So I dont see your argument, there is no argument. Your state officials are responsible for creating an ordnance and enforcing it, not the FED. As to his opinion, right wrong or indifferent, its his opinion that this is not or may not be or as serious as it may be. I think the issue is your emotion driving the reason for your anger, IF you want to be mad, be mad at your local government, and state officials, They are the ones to be mad at, and you can vote for or against them,

EX, your state has emissions, mine does not. Should that be the state or the president to make the law, If you say the President, not the congress, not the state legislature, you are asking for a dictatorship. He should decide? So you are mad that the Evil Trump has not made an executive order to override the state legislature and make the states mandate masks? So lets have the president make an executive order to mandate abortion? But he cant, because its not the executive branch that creates laws that overreach the state legislature. you are asking for a King!
Old     (shawndoggy)      Join Date: Nov 2009       07-07-2020, 1:12 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by dougr View Post
No shoes, no shirt, no service is a private decision made by the owners or company to not service thought not following their rules. Same as a restaurant of establishment that states, no mask, no service, Its not a state mandate or law so i can have an establishment and allow people to come in without shoes or a shirt, unless their is food being served and its a ordnance. So that was a bad argument you made, truly emotional or, at least your opinion, and thats fine,

i wear a mask because i want to and its a decision I have made. I cannot tell you to wear one. Unless there is a law or ordnance passed, its a recommendation. and thats it. Sorry.

So why don’t you walk into dmv without a shirt on if there’s no rule that says you can’t?
Old     (dougr)      Join Date: Dec 2009       07-07-2020, 1:17 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by 95sn View Post
Doug, the people not participating in mask wearing are doing it Because Trump. I heard one say yesterday "POTUS said it was a hoax, and it will go away F off"
There is only one reason for that. People have rights, but with rights come responsibility. We have a responsibility to protect all for the betterment of all. Win/Win.
Correct me if im wrong...but didnt you ask????

I said what the FED SHOULD do. Make masks required. This is Federal Failure from the Top. So blaming trump isnt silly, its the truth. What has he done? Anything other than lie? "it will all go away" When he put Pence in charge many said it was a mistake based on Pences previous health errors, he proved it true, they just want to pray and hope it goes away. That is not a federal response. Its a Fing joke. It started in Feb and its July, 130,000 dead. We have fallen from the the greatest country on earth to the biggest laughingstock, most dead. Of course its his fault, mismanagement, every other country in the world is doing better, even the ****hole countries. You say, "Everyone wants it gone" well son, IS there a better way than to mask up and distance??? Thats how it gets gone. There is blame and will hit soundly in Nov. Say bye bye to Pres, bye to senate... 130,000 dead and wearing a mask is too much for patriots. Winning.
Sorry cant stop now, you are asking to take the rights of the state away, and allowing one person, in a position that cannot govern directly, to make all the decisions without a vote? You are mad that he has not done this? You are mad that he has no went over his reach. So you want Trump to have more overreach and dictate federal polices that the states and local government should be doing? He cannot make the states mandate masks without an executive order. Do you understand that. no matter what he says, about hoax or fake or whatever you feel he is saying, your state officials are failing you if you feel there should be an ordnance. He has stated, and the CDC and the federal covid committee LISTEN TO YOU STATE AND LOCAL GOVERNMENT for recommendations and ordinances that are applicable to your region.
Old     (dougr)      Join Date: Dec 2009       07-07-2020, 1:21 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by shawndoggy View Post
So why don’t you walk into dmv without a shirt on if there’s no rule that says you can’t?
If there is not an ordnance and they will service you, and they are ok with it, then you can. Its your discretion. I would not, but maybe you would. I dont know why this is so hard to understand, you are trying to make an argument on your person feeling towards someone walking into the DMV without a shirt. Thats your personal feeling towards whats deemed appropriate to you. I think the riots and looting was terrible, and I deem them inappropriate, especially in the circumstances of covid, but i agree that peaceful, PEACEFUL protesting is their right and they can chose to wear a mask or not. And most did not. If the state or region made an ordnance that all protestors have to wear a mask and stay 6 ft apart or they would be fined, then I would argue that they did not fine enough and their ordnance was moot, because they did not enforce it.

Last edited by dougr; 07-07-2020 at 1:29 PM.
Old     (dougr)      Join Date: Dec 2009       07-07-2020, 1:29 PM Reply   
The #1 reason your state, or states have not made mandatory ordinances (and some have, we have one in our town) is they cannot enforce them, They do not have the man power or time, and they cannot police the entire population. Hence, the police cannot pull over every boat, on every day of the week, and check everyone for every single thing they should have on it. They can randomly check, but cannot physically do it. Ex So hundreds of people in a city of millions dont have on a mask. Should thousands of people call the police to have them arrested or fined and have every police officer running around trying to find them? ITs stupidity and you know it. I again, I wear a mask, but i dont shame those who dont. I dont shame the idiots protesting without on, and i dont think your emotions should get the best of you
Old     (ralph)      Join Date: Apr 2002       07-07-2020, 7:22 PM Reply   
For a country so against socialism you sure seem to embrace corporate socialism. Drain the swamp indeed.
Old     (shawndoggy)      Join Date: Nov 2009       07-08-2020, 12:17 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by dougr View Post
The #1 reason your state, or states have not made mandatory ordinances (and some have, we have one in our town) is they cannot enforce them, They do not have the man power or time, and they cannot police the entire population. Hence, the police cannot pull over every boat, on every day of the week, and check everyone for every single thing they should have on it. They can randomly check, but cannot physically do it. Ex So hundreds of people in a city of millions dont have on a mask. Should thousands of people call the police to have them arrested or fined and have every police officer running around trying to find them? ITs stupidity and you know it. I again, I wear a mask, but i dont shame those who dont. I dont shame the idiots protesting without on, and i dont think your emotions should get the best of you
Doug, the point I'm trying to make is that the reason that people "wear shirts" is not because there is an ordinance. As you point out even when there IS an ordinance, most folks aren't going to agree that it's really the kind of think that the cops should spend their time on (unless it's a woman in her own home, of course). Rather, the reason people wear shirts or obey traffic signals or don't run to the front of a long line and muscle their way in is that there are many strict but unwritten rules of how polite society operates.

Masks are very new to the scene and we are seeing how our culture's relationship with them will evolve in real time. In this sense, to the extent that there were a federal recommendation from the CDC / WH coronavirus task force that people should wear masks in public at all times, that would go a long way toward creating those social expectations, even if it doesn't have the force of law that will result in an FBI knock on your door.

That said I think you've (rightly) pointed out that to get the economy chugging again we need the mask wearers to participate too. If wearing masks helps get things moving, just wear one, eh?
Old     (joeshmoe)      Join Date: Jan 2003       07-08-2020, 4:11 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by DeltaHoosier View Post
Have not changed one bit. Only people complaining are fascist like you.
How ironic, this, coming from the guy who supports the fascist republican party. Delta, here is your sign,
Attached Images
 
Old     (95sn)      Join Date: Sep 2005       07-08-2020, 6:25 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by dougr View Post
Your argument is that the FED should do it, its not a executive directive or the legal governing body to make that decision, unless he was to make an executive order, it needs to be from congress. So you want the congress to pass a law? The states can make a law, state wide, county, regionally etc. Its the states that need to make or pass or create a law. they can make an ordnance without state government. they have, some locally, some regionally, some state wide.

So I dont see your argument, there is no argument. Your state officials are responsible for creating an ordnance and enforcing it, not the FED. As to his opinion, right wrong or indifferent, its his opinion that this is not or may not be or as serious as it may be. I think the issue is your emotion driving the reason for your anger, IF you want to be mad, be mad at your local government, and state officials, They are the ones to be mad at, and you can vote for or against them,

EX, your state has emissions, mine does not. Should that be the state or the president to make the law, If you say the President, not the congress, not the state legislature, you are asking for a dictatorship. He should decide? So you are mad that the Evil Trump has not made an executive order to override the state legislature and make the states mandate masks? So lets have the president make an executive order to mandate abortion? But he cant, because its not the executive branch that creates laws that overreach the state legislature. you are asking for a King!
The whole point is to have one single goal for the country. The pres, the states all should be saying the same unifying message if we want the public to be supportive. Thats not what we have. We have states cracking down and the WH still isnt recc masks, still pushing for less testing, still pushing "open up". In March, the grifter said, "Anyone who wants a test, gets a test". Four months later, we are still having too many testing issues. You are trying to take the FED completely out of the equation because "states rule". Thats senseless. FEMA is created for disasters like this. They are now stopping their testing. WTF? We are in a pandemic, every other country has handled it better, we should be doing what has proven to work. Instead we have division. The division is coming straight out of the WH. The WH is condoning large indoor and outdoor gatherings. Is anyone else? Anyone? Sports teams? Business? Concerts? That is against the recommendations of CDC and the WH own covid rules. This is the opposite of smart health decisions. When its health decisions it should never become political, always for the betterment of all Americans, not a "party". Not sure why this is difficult to understand. Every single American needs to do their part.
Old     (95sn)      Join Date: Sep 2005       07-08-2020, 6:28 AM Reply   
Comrade Grifter.
https://www.justsecurity.org/71279/t...rming-taliban/

Quote:
Three dimensions of Trump’s response are described in detail in this article, based on interviews with several former Trump administration officials who spoke to Just Security on the record.

First, President Trump decided not to confront Putin about supplying arms to the terrorist group. Second, during the very times in which U.S. military officials publicly raised concerns about the program’s threat to US forces, Trump undercut them. He embraced Putin, overtly and repeatedly, including at the historic summit in Helsinki. Third, behind the scenes, Trump directed the CIA to share intelligence information on counterterrorism with the Kremlin despite no discernible reward, former intelligence officials who served in the Trump administration told Just Security.
Old     (dougr)      Join Date: Dec 2009       07-08-2020, 6:58 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by 95sn View Post
The whole point is to have one single goal for the country. The pres, the states all should be saying the same unifying message if we want the public to be supportive. Thats not what we have. We have states cracking down and the WH still isnt recc masks, still pushing for less testing, still pushing "open up". In March, the grifter said, "Anyone who wants a test, gets a test". Four months later, we are still having too many testing issues. You are trying to take the FED completely out of the equation because "states rule". Thats senseless. FEMA is created for disasters like this. They are now stopping their testing. WTF? We are in a pandemic, every other country has handled it better, we should be doing what has proven to work. Instead we have division. The division is coming straight out of the WH. The WH is condoning large indoor and outdoor gatherings. Is anyone else? Anyone? Sports teams? Business? Concerts? That is against the recommendations of CDC and the WH own covid rules. This is the opposite of smart health decisions. When its health decisions it should never become political, always for the betterment of all Americans, not a "party". Not sure why this is difficult to understand. Every single American needs to do their part.

Have you been tested? how many times? if not why not? ignoring all the gatherings, nor protests. Have you, personally been tested, and if so, are you getting tested daily, weekly, monthly?

because I have been tested every other week, and I go to the ARC lab and there is nobody there, its empty, and I ask, why are people not getting tested, and the response is simple. People are not coming in to be tested. So I suggest we go door to door, with a gun, pull people out of their homes and test them? Would that make you happy?
Old     (95sn)      Join Date: Sep 2005       07-08-2020, 7:42 AM Reply   
we have only one job, stop the virus.
https://www.yahoo.com/huffpost/ohio-...085910141.html
https://www.reuters.com/article/us-h...rce=reddit.com
https://apnews.com/d99797d1f997301413254dc5ed1c09e3
https://www.abc15.com/news/coronavir...-times-reports
https://www.businessinsider.com/fauc...rce=reddit.com
https://www.dailydot.com/debug/vitale-anti-mask/
https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/...perts-covid-19

This is not a unifying message.
Old     (95sn)      Join Date: Sep 2005       07-08-2020, 7:50 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by dougr View Post
Have you been tested? how many times? if not why not? ignoring all the gatherings, nor protests. Have you, personally been tested, and if so, are you getting tested daily, weekly, monthly?

because I have been tested every other week, and I go to the ARC lab and there is nobody there, its empty, and I ask, why are people not getting tested, and the response is simple. People are not coming in to be tested. So I suggest we go door to door, with a gun, pull people out of their homes and test them? Would that make you happy?
Ive not been tested. I am not participating in any gathering unless you count my mother and her nurse a gathering. I stay home everyday since mid March. Everything i do for work is distanced and w/ mask. Look at my above post if you want to know why people are not getting tested. Its pretty clear. No one is proposing going door to door with a gun. What you are refusing to listen to is I am proposing we have one single unified national goal, one message, one response. The GOP disagrees. They are complicating the publics understanding and risking health for politics. Stop saying childish exaggerations that no one else is proposing. Have one national message, is that too hard for you?
Old     (ralph)      Join Date: Apr 2002       07-08-2020, 7:50 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by DeltaHoosier View Post
YOU ARE NOT GOING TO BEAT IT!!!!! Get that through your head. IT IS NOT GOING AWAY!!!!
Europe disagrees. This is the difference between somewhat competent response and gross incompetence.
Attached Images
 
Old     (ralph)      Join Date: Apr 2002       07-08-2020, 7:53 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by DeltaHoosier View Post
Sorry, you just can not "nationalize" private companies. that is called tyranny. You can not get out of your own fascists way. People like you are dangerous to the core.
Do you have similar problems with the tyranny of publicly supplied police, military, firefighting and education?
Old     (dougr)      Join Date: Dec 2009       07-08-2020, 9:43 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by 95sn View Post
Ive not been tested. I am not participating in any gathering unless you count my mother and her nurse a gathering. I stay home everyday since mid March. Everything i do for work is distanced and w/ mask. Look at my above post if you want to know why people are not getting tested. Its pretty clear. No one is proposing going door to door with a gun. What you are refusing to listen to is I am proposing we have one single unified national goal, one message, one response. The GOP disagrees. They are complicating the publics understanding and risking health for politics. Stop saying childish exaggerations that no one else is proposing. Have one national message, is that too hard for you?
You are acting like a boob, there is a national agreement, there is testing everywhere, you are the perfect example of the problem, go get tested. You could have it now and not know it. So if you didn't get tested, no one else is unless sick. Stop with the failure of the nation, its a failure of the people and you are admitting you are part of it. how's it feel now.If everyone would just go get tested, this would be over.
Old     (95sn)      Join Date: Sep 2005       07-08-2020, 9:55 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by ralph View Post
Do you have similar problems with the tyranny of publicly supplied police, military, firefighting and education?
Tyranny is just a cruel and oppressive government. The current Govt is much worse, treasonous.

https://lawandcrime.com/high-profile...rnible-reward/
Old     (95sn)      Join Date: Sep 2005       07-08-2020, 10:02 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by dougr View Post
You are acting like a boob, there is a national agreement, there is testing everywhere, you are the perfect example of the problem, go get tested. You could have it now and not know it. So if you didn't get tested, no one else is unless sick. Stop with the failure of the nation, its a failure of the people and you are admitting you are part of it. how's it feel now.If everyone would just go get tested, this would be over.
National agreement? Which nation are you talking about? What is the agreement? Red states have been slowly changing their take since they are the current hotspots, and obvious they F'ed up. Many still wont require masks or distancing.
This nation has no leadership. The people in charge do not agree with science. They are currently organizing and holding large gatherings, despite the warnings. They have a different agenda, you cant explain it. Why are they doing it?
Ive been at home, as in "safer at home". Im part of the answer. Its difficult for me to infect someone...other than my dog.
Old     (95sn)      Join Date: Sep 2005       07-08-2020, 10:14 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by dougr View Post
You are acting like a boob, there is a national agreement, there is testing everywhere, you are the perfect example of the problem, go get tested. You could have it now and not know it. So if you didn't get tested, no one else is unless sick. Stop with the failure of the nation, its a failure of the people and you are admitting you are part of it. how's it feel now.If everyone would just go get tested, this would be over.
Here is your "National Agreement" speaking loud and clear. You dont think THIS is a "perfect example of the problem"? Like the "Perfect Call"...
https://talkingpointsmemo.com/news/t...ases-this-week
Old     (dougr)      Join Date: Dec 2009       07-08-2020, 10:33 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by 95sn View Post
Here is your "National Agreement" speaking loud and clear. You dont think THIS is a "perfect example of the problem"? Like the "Perfect Call"...
https://talkingpointsmemo.com/news/t...ases-this-week
OMG, there is no national problem regarding communication, there has been months of task force info. you are to stay home, wash your hands, wear a mask, dont socially gather, keep 6 ft in away from others in confined spaces, stay away from the elderly or people with pre existing conditions. WE all know that, You are angry, and you hate trump, and I don't care, you are totally allowed to feel that way.

go get tested, as you look like a fool telling people we have a testing problem while you, yourself have not been tested.
Old     (95sn)      Join Date: Sep 2005       07-08-2020, 10:49 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by dougr View Post
OMG, there is no national problem regarding communication, there has been months of task force info. you are to stay home, wash your hands, wear a mask, dont socially gather, keep 6 ft in away from others in confined spaces, stay away from the elderly or people with pre existing conditions. WE all know that, You are angry, and you hate trump, and I don't care, you are totally allowed to feel that way.

go get tested, as you look like a fool telling people we have a testing problem while you, yourself have not been tested.
I get that YOU understand what to do. The message the WH is sending out loud and clear is not the same as you say, not as CDC or any other covid expert prescribes. And his cult is following his orders.
"WE" have a communication problem. You are telling me, you dont see that in the middle of a pandemic, where we are doing the worst of any other country on the planet and the President is holding large campaign rallies at indoor and outdoor arenas. Thats not a mixed message? Thats not confusion? That is communicating the wrong message Doug.
Old     (pesos)      Join Date: Oct 2001 Location: Texas       07-08-2020, 11:17 AM Reply   
More reasons the "everyone's gonna get it so might as well get it overwith" approach to justifying Trumplovin is bs:

https://news.berkeley.edu/2020/07/08...3iHSFJcc7NtKTk
Old     (dougr)      Join Date: Dec 2009       07-08-2020, 11:37 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by 95sn View Post
I get that YOU understand what to do. The message the WH is sending out loud and clear is not the same as you say, not as CDC or any other covid expert prescribes. And his cult is following his orders.
"WE" have a communication problem. You are telling me, you dont see that in the middle of a pandemic, where we are doing the worst of any other country on the planet and the President is holding large campaign rallies at indoor and outdoor arenas. Thats not a mixed message? Thats not confusion? That is communicating the wrong message Doug.
Ok so lets regress, the message the entire media has been is on BLM and protesting and how cool it is to do it, and governs and local officials in liberal cities, which is 90% of the national media, is saying its ok to protest, so you get mad when people go to rallys. I dont think either are smart, and 90% of the population knows this, you just figure 90% are stupid. they are not, They chose to not care! Thats it. Some don't care, and thats not left or right, its both. Hence the protesting.

Do you agree that there have been over 1 million people, collectively across the country, ignore the stay at home order to go protest? So why do you think people say **** this and go bowling, or get a hair cut, or go to the bar at the beach. they are fed up with the hypocrisy.

so when you cant go to the gym, but i can run the streets, no mask, yelling and screaming in the polices face for countless hours upon hours, you think you have a voice to say what people should or should not be doing. People are go to work, and, at a very low level, enjoying life, maybe a dinner out, maybe a party with friends. Its the 20 and 30 something pop thats getting and giving this, And guess what, they are not getting tested, and guess what, they dont have symptoms.
Just like you, you did not get tested, because you have no symptoms, for all you know you could have it or had it and gave it to someone else. So get off the pulpit, no one is listening

Last edited by dougr; 07-08-2020 at 11:44 AM.
Old     (95sn)      Join Date: Sep 2005       07-09-2020, 3:58 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by dougr View Post
Ok so lets regress, the message the entire media has been is on BLM and protesting and how cool it is to do it, and governs and local officials in liberal cities, which is 90% of the national media, is saying its ok to protest, so you get mad when people go to rallys. I dont think either are smart, and 90% of the population knows this, you just figure 90% are stupid. they are not, They chose to not care! Thats it. Some don't care, and thats not left or right, its both. Hence the protesting.

Do you agree that there have been over 1 million people, collectively across the country, ignore the stay at home order to go protest? So why do you think people say **** this and go bowling, or get a hair cut, or go to the bar at the beach. they are fed up with the hypocrisy.

so when you cant go to the gym, but i can run the streets, no mask, yelling and screaming in the polices face for countless hours upon hours, you think you have a voice to say what people should or should not be doing. People are go to work, and, at a very low level, enjoying life, maybe a dinner out, maybe a party with friends. Its the 20 and 30 something pop thats getting and giving this, And guess what, they are not getting tested, and guess what, they dont have symptoms.
Just like you, you did not get tested, because you have no symptoms, for all you know you could have it or had it and gave it to someone else. So get off the pulpit, no one is listening
Lets not regress. The BLM protests were brought on because of a current event, they werent preplanned in advance by conspirators. The George Floyd murder happened. It is the Right of Americans to protest. No one is saying "its cool", they are protesting a cop killing another unarmed black man. No one is saying its smart, it is a protest. 1st amendment rights are the only thing that says its ok. Do not compare 1st amendment right with a want to get a haircut, go to the beach, dinner or bowling. Getting a haircut or bowling are not quite the same thing are they? Comparing going to the gym and the 1st amendment is a strawman, not hypocrisy. Give it up. Go read your 7th grade government studies book.
The point ive been making is the lack of covid response from the Federal govt and specifically the Trump Administration. You keep bringing up BLM and protests. Do BLM or protesters set national policy for Covid? Does the CDC check in with BLM? Did the protesters put their hand on the bible and swear an oath to protect the USA? Other than not helping, what does BLM have to do with covid? Are protesters good for covid? NO. Its def not perfect timing. I would not recommend it. Id suggest something else, holding off...but im not a POC.
Do you understand that the trump administration does have an obligation to the public? Are they fulfilling it? Did you even look at the graph Ralph posted yesterday? What does it tell you?
You keep saying how wrong the protesters are, they shouldnt be out there but because they are...its ok to go get a haircurt, bowling or to the beach because hypocrisy. That doesnt add up. If it makes you feel better, the FBI is following up on the looters, they have lots of footage and are finding and arresting them.
Im not getting tested because i have no symptoms, ive not been in contact with anyone who has tested positive, ive stayed home, ive masked up, ive avoided all groups. I didnt go to the beach, didnt go bowling, didnt get a haircut, didnt protest, missed weddings...in short i did what was recommended, and i never stopped working and did my part to keep the economy going. We cant get tested in LA county w/o symptoms or contact with a positive tester, lack of tests.
Old     (shawndoggy)      Join Date: Nov 2009       07-09-2020, 4:14 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by dougr View Post
Do you agree that there have been over 1 million people, collectively across the country, ignore the stay at home order to go protest? So why do you think people say **** this and go bowling, or get a hair cut, or go to the bar at the beach. they are fed up with the hypocrisy.
I watched a lot of the protest porn when it was being broadcast live. Was everyone wearing a mask? Nope but many were. Was everyone outside? Pretty much, yes. Were people maintaining social distancing? Mostly, yes. Were there video clips showing unmasked people crowded together? Sure there were!

But this is the same sort of bad argument I'd make as a teenager -- everyone else is doing it so why can't I? First of all, it was never "everyone else," but rather some visible minority who were doing something really dumb. These are the sorts of arguments that ought to provoke a "if everyone jumps off a cliff, should you?" (nevermind that as a teen I was arguing to be able to go out to the cliff-jumping spot at the local lake).

Just because you see a PORTION of a SMALL group of Americans doing a thing that you think contradicts SOME CDC guidance doesn't mean that everyone should contradict the guidance. This is where Trump and his bonehead sycophants could actually do some good (and distinguish themselves from the protesters in the streets, as they so desperately want to do). Trump could say "those goofballs won't wear masks and maintain good practices, but we will."

Instead, as you've pointed out, the fact that some protesters didn't wear masks or maintain social distancing (outside, mind you) is giving people license to engage in such civically important activities as bowling and going to a bar (both indoors, both noisy, so social distancing is harder to maintain, both involving alcohol, which tends to break down peoples' perception of how far apart they are).

Seems like a missed opportunity for the President to me.
Old     (95sn)      Join Date: Sep 2005       07-09-2020, 5:02 AM Reply   
So surprised. 130K dead, 3Million cases, USA completely failing and only one thing concerns him. He is being persecuted. It is only about him. Poor me. Its not fair.
https://twitter.com/realdonaldtrump
Old     (dougr)      Join Date: Dec 2009       07-09-2020, 7:00 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by 95sn View Post
Lets not regress. The BLM protests were brought on because of a current event, they werent preplanned in advance by conspirators. The George Floyd murder happened. It is the Right of Americans to protest. No one is saying "its cool", they are protesting a cop killing another unarmed black man. No one is saying its smart, it is a protest. 1st amendment rights are the only thing that says its ok. Do not compare 1st amendment right with a want to get a haircut, go to the beach, dinner or bowling. Getting a haircut or bowling are not quite the same thing are they? Comparing going to the gym and the 1st amendment is a strawman, not hypocrisy. Give it up. Go read your 7th grade government studies book.
The point ive been making is the lack of covid response from the Federal govt and specifically the Trump Administration. You keep bringing up BLM and protests. Do BLM or protesters set national policy for Covid? Does the CDC check in with BLM? Did the protesters put their hand on the bible and swear an oath to protect the USA? Other than not helping, what does BLM have to do with covid? Are protesters good for covid? NO. Its def not perfect timing. I would not recommend it. Id suggest something else, holding off...but im not a POC.
Do you understand that the trump administration does have an obligation to the public? Are they fulfilling it? Did you even look at the graph Ralph posted yesterday? What does it tell you?
You keep saying how wrong the protesters are, they shouldnt be out there but because they are...its ok to go get a haircurt, bowling or to the beach because hypocrisy. That doesnt add up. If it makes you feel better, the FBI is following up on the looters, they have lots of footage and are finding and arresting them.
Im not getting tested because i have no symptoms, ive not been in contact with anyone who has tested positive, ive stayed home, ive masked up, ive avoided all groups. I didnt go to the beach, didnt go bowling, didnt get a haircut, didnt protest, missed weddings...in short i did what was recommended, and i never stopped working and did my part to keep the economy going. We cant get tested in LA county w/o symptoms or contact with a positive tester, lack of tests.
Well LA county is a joke, I can get a test every day, multiple times a day if i want, so leave LA county. Your 1st amendment rights are rights, no different than others. So when you allow someone to exercise their rights, others will do the same. and I am for all people exercising their rights. So if you are allowed to protest without a mask, you are allowed to gather for whatever reason you want, without a mask, as its a gathering or protest, and it this point they have become both protests. Thats how it works. and thats exactly what is happening, like it or not.

I though the left was the elite. almighty, educated, smart one? Why are they not smart enough to not gather in protests, and stay away from others? Maybe the left is not as smart as some think?
Old     (95sn)      Join Date: Sep 2005       07-09-2020, 8:01 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by dougr View Post
Well LA county is a joke, I can get a test every day, multiple times a day if i want, so leave LA county. Your 1st amendment rights are rights, no different than others. So when you allow someone to exercise their rights, others will do the same. and I am for all people exercising their rights. So if you are allowed to protest without a mask, you are allowed to gather for whatever reason you want, without a mask, as its a gathering or protest, and it this point they have become both protests. Thats how it works. and thats exactly what is happening, like it or not.

I though the left was the elite. almighty, educated, smart one? Why are they not smart enough to not gather in protests, and stay away from others? Maybe the left is not as smart as some think?
There are over 10 million people in LA county, We are larger than 40 of the 50 states. How many in your county? Could be the difference.
The balance of your post is lacking any maturity or thought. Did you look at the graph Ralph posted? Trying to get some rational thought on it.
Old     (DeltaHoosier)      Join Date: Mar 2018       07-09-2020, 8:52 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by joeshmoe View Post
How ironic, this, coming from the guy who supports the fascist republican party. Delta, here is your sign,
You are a certifiable moron.....
Old     (DeltaHoosier)      Join Date: Mar 2018       07-09-2020, 8:53 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by 95sn View Post
The whole point is to have one single goal for the country. The pres, the states all should be saying the same unifying message if we want the public to be supportive. Thats not what we have. We have states cracking down and the WH still isnt recc masks, still pushing for less testing, still pushing "open up". In March, the grifter said, "Anyone who wants a test, gets a test". Four months later, we are still having too many testing issues. You are trying to take the FED completely out of the equation because "states rule". Thats senseless. FEMA is created for disasters like this. They are now stopping their testing. WTF? We are in a pandemic, every other country has handled it better, we should be doing what has proven to work. Instead we have division. The division is coming straight out of the WH. The WH is condoning large indoor and outdoor gatherings. Is anyone else? Anyone? Sports teams? Business? Concerts? That is against the recommendations of CDC and the WH own covid rules. This is the opposite of smart health decisions. When its health decisions it should never become political, always for the betterment of all Americans, not a "party". Not sure why this is difficult to understand. Every single American needs to do their part.
Division is coming from people like you.
Old     (DeltaHoosier)      Join Date: Mar 2018       07-09-2020, 8:55 AM Reply   
We also have one job to stop murders, cheating, stealing, communists. Does not seem to work out now does it. Start living in the real world, not the fake LA environment set up for you by leftist who take advantage of illusion and near slave labor.
Old     (DeltaHoosier)      Join Date: Mar 2018       07-09-2020, 8:58 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by 95sn View Post
Ive not been tested. I am not participating in any gathering unless you count my mother and her nurse a gathering. I stay home everyday since mid March. Everything i do for work is distanced and w/ mask. Look at my above post if you want to know why people are not getting tested. Its pretty clear. No one is proposing going door to door with a gun. What you are refusing to listen to is I am proposing we have one single unified national goal, one message, one response. The GOP disagrees. They are complicating the publics understanding and risking health for politics. Stop saying childish exaggerations that no one else is proposing. Have one national message, is that too hard for you?
No one is confused on the matter but you. 98 to 99 percent of the world is not effected by it. We punish the majority and bankrupt them. The virus is NOT going back in the bag. It is not health for politics. It is health verses being able to feed your family.
Old     (DeltaHoosier)      Join Date: Mar 2018       07-09-2020, 9:00 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by dougr View Post
OMG, there is no national problem regarding communication, there has been months of task force info. you are to stay home, wash your hands, wear a mask, dont socially gather, keep 6 ft in away from others in confined spaces, stay away from the elderly or people with pre existing conditions. WE all know that, You are angry, and you hate trump, and I don't care, you are totally allowed to feel that way.

go get tested, as you look like a fool telling people we have a testing problem while you, yourself have not been tested.
He also did not vote, yet complains on who is running the country.
Old     (DeltaHoosier)      Join Date: Mar 2018       07-09-2020, 9:02 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by 95sn View Post
Lets not regress. The BLM protests were brought on because of a current event, they werent preplanned in advance by conspirators. The George Floyd murder happened. It is the Right of Americans to protest. No one is saying "its cool", they are protesting a cop killing another unarmed black man. No one is saying its smart, it is a protest. 1st amendment rights are the only thing that says its ok. Do not compare 1st amendment right with a want to get a haircut, go to the beach, dinner or bowling. Getting a haircut or bowling are not quite the same thing are they? Comparing going to the gym and the 1st amendment is a strawman, not hypocrisy. Give it up. Go read your 7th grade government studies book.
The point ive been making is the lack of covid response from the Federal govt and specifically the Trump Administration. You keep bringing up BLM and protests. Do BLM or protesters set national policy for Covid? Does the CDC check in with BLM? Did the protesters put their hand on the bible and swear an oath to protect the USA? Other than not helping, what does BLM have to do with covid? Are protesters good for covid? NO. Its def not perfect timing. I would not recommend it. Id suggest something else, holding off...but im not a POC.
Do you understand that the trump administration does have an obligation to the public? Are they fulfilling it? Did you even look at the graph Ralph posted yesterday? What does it tell you?
You keep saying how wrong the protesters are, they shouldnt be out there but because they are...its ok to go get a haircurt, bowling or to the beach because hypocrisy. That doesnt add up. If it makes you feel better, the FBI is following up on the looters, they have lots of footage and are finding and arresting them.
Im not getting tested because i have no symptoms, ive not been in contact with anyone who has tested positive, ive stayed home, ive masked up, ive avoided all groups. I didnt go to the beach, didnt go bowling, didnt get a haircut, didnt protest, missed weddings...in short i did what was recommended, and i never stopped working and did my part to keep the economy going. We cant get tested in LA county w/o symptoms or contact with a positive tester, lack of tests.
Wrong. They were pre-planned. They only needed an excuse to get more than the staunch communist onboard.

If you have not been tested then you are part of the problem according to you because we all know (well, you told us so), that if we don't test we don't know who to lock down.
Old     (DeltaHoosier)      Join Date: Mar 2018       07-09-2020, 9:09 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by shawndoggy View Post
I watched a lot of the protest porn when it was being broadcast live. Was everyone wearing a mask? Nope but many were. Was everyone outside? Pretty much, yes. Were people maintaining social distancing? Mostly, yes. Were there video clips showing unmasked people crowded together? Sure there were!

But this is the same sort of bad argument I'd make as a teenager -- everyone else is doing it so why can't I? First of all, it was never "everyone else," but rather some visible minority who were doing something really dumb. These are the sorts of arguments that ought to provoke a "if everyone jumps off a cliff, should you?" (nevermind that as a teen I was arguing to be able to go out to the cliff-jumping spot at the local lake).

Just because you see a PORTION of a SMALL group of Americans doing a thing that you think contradicts SOME CDC guidance doesn't mean that everyone should contradict the guidance. This is where Trump and his bonehead sycophants could actually do some good (and distinguish themselves from the protesters in the streets, as they so desperately want to do). Trump could say "those goofballs won't wear masks and maintain good practices, but we will."

Instead, as you've pointed out, the fact that some protesters didn't wear masks or maintain social distancing (outside, mind you) is giving people license to engage in such civically important activities as bowling and going to a bar (both indoors, both noisy, so social distancing is harder to maintain, both involving alcohol, which tends to break down peoples' perception of how far apart they are).

Seems like a missed opportunity for the President to me.
No, it is your communist presses responsibility. They have the power of the pulpit,not the president. They only air and speak for hours and days on end on what they believe the president said while airing maybe a tiny fraction of what he says and what he says is only a tiny fraction of the real conversations that were had behind closed doors.

In the mean time, the communist press is out praising the rioters and bashing regular Americans for wanting to go to church, have some fun or heaven for bid actually make a living. Up until the communist sanctioned riots, everyone was a bad person for months if they did not go along with the shutdown while it dismantles our way of life. Then this same commies get on the air and say that the rioters were great. I am pretty sure regular Americans are pretty observant when it comes to this stuff.
Old     (DeltaHoosier)      Join Date: Mar 2018       07-09-2020, 9:12 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by ralph View Post
Europe disagrees. This is the difference between somewhat competent response and gross incompetence.
Says right there that Europe changed their metrics and surprise, surprise, surprise. It says it right there in the chart. Reported cases have went up because.....drum roll please..... increased testing.
Old     (DeltaHoosier)      Join Date: Mar 2018       07-09-2020, 9:17 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by joeshmoe View Post
How ironic, this, coming from the guy who supports the fascist republican party. Delta, here is your sign,
BTW, your party is pretty much the only party that tries to constantly take away peoples rights and then tries to give special rights to people you see as needed for votes to dismantle the US borders.
Old     (shawndoggy)      Join Date: Nov 2009       07-09-2020, 9:35 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by DeltaHoosier View Post
No, it is your communist presses responsibility. They have the power of the pulpit,not the president. They only air and speak for hours and days on end on what they believe the president said while airing maybe a tiny fraction of what he says and what he says is only a tiny fraction of the real conversations that were had behind closed doors.

In the mean time, the communist press is out praising the rioters and bashing regular Americans for wanting to go to church, have some fun or heaven for bid actually make a living. Up until the communist sanctioned riots, everyone was a bad person for months if they did not go along with the shutdown while it dismantles our way of life. Then this same commies get on the air and say that the rioters were great. I am pretty sure regular Americans are pretty observant when it comes to this stuff.
yawn. Last I checked, "the press" (media) is nearly entirely privately held. The very closest you get to media owned by the proletariat would be the minority funding of PBS/NPR. So please try again. "The press" as a monolith may be left leaning but it most certainly operates by virtue of capitalist principles.

Now that that's out of the way, why isn't the trump administration, which has all of the press coverage it could possibly want, give a consistent message on masks? I'm pretty sure regular Americans are pretty observant when it comes to this stuff.
Old     (95sn)      Join Date: Sep 2005       07-09-2020, 10:37 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by DeltaHoosier View Post
Division is coming from people like you.
Explain yourself. or shut up. I have documented everything.
Old     (95sn)      Join Date: Sep 2005       07-09-2020, 10:44 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by DeltaHoosier View Post
We also have one job to stop murders, cheating, stealing, communists. Does not seem to work out now does it. Start living in the real world, not the fake LA environment set up for you by leftist who take advantage of illusion and near slave labor.
We are losing more lives from covid than anything else. We have tools to stop covid, masks, distancing, testing, tracing... It is the number one priority of not just the US, but the world.
Fake LA environment? Illusion? Slave labor? WTF you talking about.
Old     (95sn)      Join Date: Sep 2005       07-09-2020, 10:49 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by DeltaHoosier View Post
Wrong. They were pre-planned. They only needed an excuse to get more than the staunch communist onboard.

If you have not been tested then you are part of the problem according to you because we all know (well, you told us so), that if we don't test we don't know who to lock down.
How did they get that Minn cop to kill a guy so they could initiate? By pre-planned what i meant was that your grifter was planning his campaign events in the midst of a pandemic where he has done worse than any other leader on earth. BLM happed because of a current event. not planned.
Old     (95sn)      Join Date: Sep 2005       07-09-2020, 10:52 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by DeltaHoosier View Post
Says right there that Europe changed their metrics and surprise, surprise, surprise. It says it right there in the chart. Reported cases have went up because.....drum roll please..... increased testing.
Yes, its all fake news. Really only 12 Americans have died and over a million around the world. Trump is always right.
positive rate in AZ is 24%, do you understand what that means?
Old     (95sn)      Join Date: Sep 2005       07-09-2020, 11:00 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by DeltaHoosier View Post
Says right there that Europe changed their metrics and surprise, surprise, surprise. It says it right there in the chart. Reported cases have went up because.....drum roll please..... increased testing.
Delta, if you disagree with the chart, why not do this. Do some research and post a couple graphs that show a different picture. USA Vs. Anyone. EU, Germany, Italy, France, Canada, China, New Zealand ... feel free to pick Russia or Brazil, the 2 other worst dictators on earth also killing their people by the thousands. Go!
Show us how wrong the communists are. Waiting.
Old     (dougr)      Join Date: Dec 2009       07-09-2020, 12:17 PM Reply   
Europe is having an uptick, Australia is having an uptick, Europe is hitting close to 3 million. I understand that the virus is not going away, but you can lock down till the cows come home, and its not going away until everyone gets it or there is a vaccine. how long can the world shut down. At some point, people who cant eat will eat, just on your dine or your head. And yes, people will kill other people to survive. People have eaten people to survive.

But dont worry, because if Sleepy gets elected, the virus will miraculousy vanish from all media. With 3 clicks of his wifes high heels.
Old     (95sn)      Join Date: Sep 2005       07-09-2020, 2:31 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by dougr View Post
Europe is having an uptick, Australia is having an uptick, Europe is hitting close to 3 million. I understand that the virus is not going away, but you can lock down till the cows come home, and its not going away until everyone gets it or there is a vaccine. how long can the world shut down. At some point, people who cant eat will eat, just on your dine or your head. And yes, people will kill other people to survive. People have eaten people to survive.

But dont worry, because if Sleepy gets elected, the virus will miraculousy vanish from all media. With 3 clicks of his wifes high heels.
An uptick in Europe? Serious? Look at the numbers bro. Arizona alone has more than the entire European Union. more cases, higher positives and Hospitalizations. LA County is bigger (higher pop) than all of Arizona. If we dont act, and we do nothing we will have over 500,000 dead. Is that the goal?

Wake sleepy donnie up he is doing nothing.
Wake up sleepy Delta, still waiting on a NON- Fake News graph. Surprise, Surprise, Surprise, drum roll please, crickets.
Old     (DeltaHoosier)      Join Date: Mar 2018       07-10-2020, 4:23 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by shawndoggy View Post
yawn. Last I checked, "the press" (media) is nearly entirely privately held. The very closest you get to media owned by the proletariat would be the minority funding of PBS/NPR. So please try again. "The press" as a monolith may be left leaning but it most certainly operates by virtue of capitalist principles.

Now that that's out of the way, why isn't the trump administration, which has all of the press coverage it could possibly want, give a consistent message on masks? I'm pretty sure regular Americans are pretty observant when it comes to this stuff.
What does privately held have to do with anything. The press fills the airwaves and thousands of websites with doom and gloom daily.

Mask requirements are not the same though out the country. This notion that Trump should put out an official single stance is stupid. California did not for a long time have a single stance on masks. For a month or so up until LAST WEEK, I would drive 10 miles south and and be in a county that did not require them.

You are just like the BLM commies. Facts don't matter. It is all agenda.
Old     (DeltaHoosier)      Join Date: Mar 2018       07-10-2020, 4:24 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by 95sn View Post
Delta, if you disagree with the chart, why not do this. Do some research and post a couple graphs that show a different picture. USA Vs. Anyone. EU, Germany, Italy, France, Canada, China, New Zealand ... feel free to pick Russia or Brazil, the 2 other worst dictators on earth also killing their people by the thousands. Go!
Show us how wrong the communists are. Waiting.
You do realize those countries don't even have the means to accurately collect data and certainly will not report it.
Old     (shawndoggy)      Join Date: Nov 2009       07-10-2020, 4:50 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by DeltaHoosier View Post
What does privately held have to do with anything. The press fills the airwaves and thousands of websites with doom and gloom daily.

Mask requirements are not the same though out the country. This notion that Trump should put out an official single stance is stupid. California did not for a long time have a single stance on masks. For a month or so up until LAST WEEK, I would drive 10 miles south and and be in a county that did not require them.

You are just like the BLM commies. Facts don't matter. It is all agenda.

You said “communist press.” I use Webster’s definition of communism.

“a political theory derived from Karl Marx, advocating class war and leading to a society in which all property is publicly owned and each person works and is paid according to their abilities and needs.”

How do you define communism? It’s hard to understand one another if our words don’t mean the same thing.

I flip back and forth between fox/cnn/msnbc a few times a week. They all seem to have roughly the same advertisers?
Old     (95sn)      Join Date: Sep 2005       07-10-2020, 4:56 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by DeltaHoosier View Post
You do realize those countries don't even have the means to accurately collect data and certainly will not report it.
Good thing "We" in the USA keep track, right?
https://www.ajc.com/news/are-headed-...ji5zVq1MoywJL/

Those stupid, backwards countries that cant collect data have the virus under control. The USA, under Do Nothing Donnies leadership are F'ed. You dont seem to realize anything. You lie and then cant back up a single piece of BS you regurgitate.
Old     (95sn)      Join Date: Sep 2005       07-10-2020, 5:00 AM Reply   
Quote:
I flip back and forth between fox/cnn/msnbc a few times a week. They all seem to have roughly the same advertisers?
Tucker is losing his advertisers left and right, because hes been pushing a white supremist dogma. Only one who hasnt backed off advertising on his show is of course, My Pillow guy.
Old     (95sn)      Join Date: Sep 2005       07-10-2020, 5:25 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by DeltaHoosier View Post
You do realize those countries don't even have the means to accurately collect data and certainly will not report it.
Wanna know who has collected and has the means to accurately collect that data and then certainly lie and refuse to report it?
The head of the US response team, VP Mike Pence. Your leadership in action. Vote in Nov.

https://www.miamiherald.com/news/cor...244115927.html
.
Old     (95sn)      Join Date: Sep 2005       07-10-2020, 5:29 AM Reply   
Good day for a Mike Flynn update.
https://lawandcrime.com/high-profile...for-rehearing/

Hey, when is that lightning strike Durham report expected. Crazy commie Dems must be getting worried.
Old     (fly135)      Join Date: Jun 2004       07-10-2020, 6:59 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by DeltaHoosier View Post
What does privately held have to do with anything.
It means it's not communism, it's capitalism.
Old     (95sn)      Join Date: Sep 2005       07-10-2020, 7:19 AM Reply   
It so easy to forget stuff. Heres a little 5 minute primer. Well worth it.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qFrbWCD-eCk
Old     (ralph)      Join Date: Apr 2002       07-10-2020, 7:42 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by DeltaHoosier View Post
You do realize those countries don't even have the means to accurately collect data and certainly will not report it.
LOL, only America can report accurate numbers, all other countries have inferior health systems. Ha ha ha, oh that's amazing comedy thanks delta. Have you ever left the country?

Oh, also delta in same breath:

Quote:
Originally Posted by DeltaHoosier View Post
Facts don't matter. It is all agenda.
Certainly seems to be the case for you.
Old     (psudy)      Join Date: Dec 2003       07-10-2020, 7:51 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by 95sn View Post
We are losing more lives from covid than anything else. We have tools to stop covid, masks, distancing, testing, tracing... It is the number one priority of not just the US, but the world. .
I really don't understand why this has become politicized. Its true you cannot reduce the risk to zero but there are simple things people can do that would shorten this thing up. I don't understand the "masks don't work" crowd. If any one of them was standing in a room with a bunch of people with C19, I bet they would wish they had a mask.

"the death rate is low" crowd. There have been over 130K deaths in 4 MONTHS!
Old     (95sn)      Join Date: Sep 2005       07-10-2020, 8:15 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by psudy View Post
I really don't understand why this has become politicized. Its true you cannot reduce the risk to zero but there are simple things people can do that would shorten this thing up. I don't understand the "masks don't work" crowd. If any one of them was standing in a room with a bunch of people with C19, I bet they would wish they had a mask.

"the death rate is low" crowd. There have been over 130K deaths in 4 MONTHS!
Thank you for posting truth. If you listen to POTUS and his GOP supporters, its not too difficult to see how this was politicized. Still, only a few have seen the light. Many GOP Governors states are getting absolutely hammered, and still no simple mask mandate. Because of this we will have 200,000 dead by Nov.
Old     (DeltaHoosier)      Join Date: Mar 2018       07-10-2020, 8:40 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by fly135 View Post
It means it's not communism, it's capitalism.
Plenty of you communists working in the capitalist sector to destroy it. China is communist, yet it is selling all these BLM people shoes made by slave labor, which is a capitalist thing to do.
Old     (DeltaHoosier)      Join Date: Mar 2018       07-10-2020, 8:41 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by 95sn View Post
Tucker is losing his advertisers left and right, because hes been pushing a white supremist dogma. Only one who hasnt backed off advertising on his show is of course, My Pillow guy.
white supremists. hahahaha.... right. saying that BLM is marxist, is not make a white supremist.
Old     (DeltaHoosier)      Join Date: Mar 2018       07-10-2020, 8:42 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by 95sn View Post
Wanna know who has collected and has the means to accurately collect that data and then certainly lie and refuse to report it?
The head of the US response team, VP Mike Pence. Your leadership in action. Vote in Nov.

https://www.miamiherald.com/news/cor...244115927.html
.
So it is reported that the US is worse (in your small slice of reality) than the rest of the world, yet the VP is keeping data from being reported? uh huh..

God, you love to bitch up hill both ways.

Trump is still your president
Old     (DeltaHoosier)      Join Date: Mar 2018       07-10-2020, 8:44 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by ralph View Post
LOL, only America can report accurate numbers, all other countries have inferior health systems. Ha ha ha, oh that's amazing comedy thanks delta. Have you ever left the country?

Oh, also delta in same breath:


Certainly seems to be the case for you.
You believe china, russia and every little small european country with a stan on the end has the ability or will to do it? I have a bridge to sell you. They don't even count crime stats the way we do. For instance in England, they report a crime at a flat and not all the different crimes involved. In America, we will record every crime at a house and break it down.
Old     (DeltaHoosier)      Join Date: Mar 2018       07-10-2020, 8:46 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by psudy View Post
I really don't understand why this has become politicized. Its true you cannot reduce the risk to zero but there are simple things people can do that would shorten this thing up. I don't understand the "masks don't work" crowd. If any one of them was standing in a room with a bunch of people with C19, I bet they would wish they had a mask.

"the death rate is low" crowd. There have been over 130K deaths in 4 MONTHS!
It is politicized because the left wants it to be. yep. been 130k deaths. I bet there will hardly be any flu deaths reported this year. We have 330 million people. 2% death rate means 6.6 million dead. .2% death rate means 660,000 dead. Typical year, we have almost 3 million deaths in this country from various causes. That means in the last 4 months we actually had about 1,000,000 deaths. What if the overall death rate did not change, just the label is it alright? same, indifferent?

Last edited by DeltaHoosier; 07-10-2020 at 8:51 AM.
Old     (DeltaHoosier)      Join Date: Mar 2018       07-10-2020, 8:54 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by 95sn View Post
Good thing "We" in the USA keep track, right?
https://www.ajc.com/news/are-headed-...ji5zVq1MoywJL/

Those stupid, backwards countries that cant collect data have the virus under control. The USA, under Do Nothing Donnies leadership are F'ed. You dont seem to realize anything. You lie and then cant back up a single piece of BS you regurgitate.
You have been lying and bitching and moaning about Trump and every GD fing conspiracy concerning him and bringing here for over 3 years. you have been wrong every single time. However, this... this is the one that is true. blow it out your a$$.
Old     (DeltaHoosier)      Join Date: Mar 2018       07-10-2020, 9:01 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by 95sn View Post
Explain yourself. or shut up. I have documented everything.
Very self explainitory. You are on here bitching daily about Trump. Who is being divisive. The ones who complains daily about Trump or the ones who don't listen to you.

You certainly have documented everything. Head out to any one of your websites that have a similar spin with half facts and your bias is confirmed. You see a headline. It matches your beliefs and away you go. Go in and read them and they don't even say what you say they are saying. They end up using lots of words like "could" or "should". I read an article that is right up your alley. They said that they have not seen a uptick in COVID with the protesters and explained it that all the other people in the country must have social distance extra to make up for it. Either they spread it and they are lying, or covid is not that contagious. One set of facts works with this. In the mean time, the state puts out policy that says people in churches are not allowed to sing as it will spread covid. Do you not see what is happening here? Do you not see why regular people want a pound of flesh?
Old     (95sn)      Join Date: Sep 2005       07-10-2020, 9:29 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by DeltaHoosier View Post
So it is reported that the US is worse (in your small slice of reality) than the rest of the world, yet the VP is keeping data from being reported? uh huh..

God, you love to bitch up hill both ways.

Trump is still your president
Can you read? Pence said that Florida TX and AZ positivity was flattening. Truth is that Over the last two weeks, Florida’s daily positivity rate — the percentage of individuals testing positive out of the total tested — has increased from a three-day average of 11.22% to 15.96%. In AZ its 24% thats about the highest on planet earth. To keep covid in control we need a 1 to 3% pos rate. 15% ? When you’re at 15% that means you basically have spread that is unchecked unbridled and that’s where Florida is now with those numbers, Get it now? Feel free to bring in your slice of reality, im still waiting for some non FAKE news graphs and charts and info. Mr Crickets.
Trump may be your president, soon he will be a speed bump, an asterisk in american history. Will be looked back on as the single worst president in our history. Bank on it.
Old     (psudy)      Join Date: Dec 2003       07-10-2020, 9:32 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by DeltaHoosier View Post
It is politicized because the left wants it to be. yep. been 130k deaths. I bet there will hardly be any flu deaths reported this year. We have 330 million people. 2% death rate means 6.6 million dead. .2% death rate means 660,000 dead. Typical year, we have almost 3 million deaths in this country from various causes. That means in the last 4 months we actually had about 1,000,000 deaths. What if the overall death rate did not change, just the label is it alright? same, indifferent?
I don't understand this argument at all. There will always be deaths what does that have to do with trying to control the spread of this? Just because people die of other things, it makes this ok? So if your family members start dropping dead from it, its just oh well it stats? BS. Its politicized on both sides and its dumb. Covid does not care who you vote for.
Old     (95sn)      Join Date: Sep 2005       07-10-2020, 9:41 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by DeltaHoosier View Post
It is politicized because the left wants it to be. yep. been 130k deaths. I bet there will hardly be any flu deaths reported this year. We have 330 million people. 2% death rate means 6.6 million dead. .2% death rate means 660,000 dead. Typical year, we have almost 3 million deaths in this country from various causes. That means in the last 4 months we actually had about 1,000,000 deaths. What if the overall death rate did not change, just the label is it alright? same, indifferent?
Delta You are proving yourself to be an ass and a liar. A part of the problem for the country. Probably one of those guys who goes into stores w/o mask and screams at everyone "I feel threatened" I have rights!! You just cant stop BSing no matter how many times you have been PROVED wrong. Your math is pathetic. The only one politicizing this is Trump and his cohorts. Dems have no issues and have been masked up for months. Why not post some pics of Trump in a mask. How many Dem Govs are making masks optionable? How many GOP? Explain how Arizona by itself is out Coviding the entire EU. What if the queen had balls?
Old     (95sn)      Join Date: Sep 2005       07-10-2020, 9:50 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by DeltaHoosier View Post
Very self explainitory. You are on here bitching daily about Trump. Who is being divisive. The ones who complains daily about Trump or the ones who don't listen to you.

You certainly have documented everything. Head out to any one of your websites that have a similar spin with half facts and your bias is confirmed. You see a headline. It matches your beliefs and away you go. Go in and read them and they don't even say what you say they are saying. They end up using lots of words like "could" or "should". I read an article that is right up your alley. They said that they have not seen a uptick in COVID with the protesters and explained it that all the other people in the country must have social distance extra to make up for it. Either they spread it and they are lying, or covid is not that contagious. One set of facts works with this. In the mean time, the state puts out policy that says people in churches are not allowed to sing as it will spread covid. Do you not see what is happening here? Do you not see why regular people want a pound of flesh?
Yes, i see whats happening. The Gov't want less people to die, so they stop things that make it more dangerous. IE, singing in church. Its passed thru your nose and mouth. What happens when the choir opens up lets it rip? Thats why they dont want singing, to save the stupid ones who want to gather in the middle of a pandemic. Enough with your stupid opinions, people "could" and "should" mask up and distance. Covid is proving more contagious than originally thought, worse.
Old     (shawndoggy)      Join Date: Nov 2009       07-10-2020, 10:16 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by DeltaHoosier View Post
Plenty of you communists working in the capitalist sector to destroy it. China is communist, yet it is selling all these BLM people shoes made by slave labor, which is a capitalist thing to do.
So your position is, that MSNBC is a subversive communist agent, masquerading as a for-profit entity, buried deep within its parent corporation NBCUniversal, which in turn is a subsidiary of publicly traded corporation comcast? So all of the Comcast stockholders must themselves be communists, I guess.

But now that you mention it, that all makes sense. Com is right there in the name.
Old     (ralph)      Join Date: Apr 2002       07-10-2020, 1:09 PM Reply   
Dang it Trump let that disgusting weasel Roger Stone out of prison. How is it the president can let his cronies out of prison? What sort of tin pot dictatorship do you guys have over there? Drain the swamp! Or something.
Old     (dougr)      Join Date: Dec 2009       07-10-2020, 2:39 PM Reply   
I guess red states are gong to see more Goya products, as the blue state have to ban beans from Goya, what to do what to do. Cant let that cancel culture go to waist!
Old     (shawndoggy)      Join Date: Nov 2009       07-10-2020, 3:28 PM Reply   
Nice pun Doug!
Old     (dougr)      Join Date: Dec 2009       07-12-2020, 4:27 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by 95sn View Post
Yes, i see whats happening. The Gov't want less people to die, so they stop things that make it more dangerous. IE, singing in church. Its passed thru your nose and mouth. What happens when the choir opens up lets it rip? Thats why they dont want singing, to save the stupid ones who want to gather in the middle of a pandemic. Enough with your stupid opinions, people "could" and "should" mask up and distance. Covid is proving more contagious than originally thought, worse.
then the government, needs to ban all protests, per your opinion in shutting down singing, and church, yelling the peoples faces is probably a no no!
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       07-12-2020, 5:19 AM Reply   
Hey if masks are so fool proof, why doesn’t Gov Nuisance put em on the 8,000 prisoners he just released instead of releasing them?
Old     (skiboarder)      Join Date: Oct 2006       07-12-2020, 10:32 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by dougr View Post
then the government, needs to ban all protests, per your opinion in shutting down singing, and church, yelling the peoples faces is probably a no no!
The right to peaceably assemble in protest and infringing on freedom of religion would require a constitutional amendment. The government cannot ban these activities. They can strongly advise against them and that is it.
Old     (skiboarder)      Join Date: Oct 2006       07-12-2020, 10:34 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by markj View Post
Hey if masks are so fool proof, why doesn’t Gov Nuisance put em on the 8,000 prisoners he just released instead of releasing them?
People die everyday wearing seatbelts. Nothing is fool-proof. It is just a reduction. Try blowing out a candle with a face mask. It is about your ability to project the virus airborne. The virus can theoretically get through most masks, but it can't effectively get out.
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       07-12-2020, 6:11 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by skiboarder View Post
People die everyday wearing seatbelts. Nothing is fool-proof. It is just a reduction. Try blowing out a candle with a face mask. It is about your ability to project the virus airborne. The virus can theoretically get through most masks, but it can't effectively get out.
No 95sn, Sherlock. It was a serious question. I really want to hear a good argument-if there is one, to release 8,000 prisoners because of Kung Flu instead of just mandating masks in prison. Bear in mind this is PRISON we’re talking about. Not county jail that is full of DUI suspects and petty thieves. People in prison are generally there for doing something really bad to someone else. At the risk of mentioning an oxymoron, what is the democrat logic for doing that?
Old     (ralph)      Join Date: Apr 2002       07-12-2020, 7:04 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by markj View Post
Bear in mind this is PRISON we’re talking about. Not county jail that is full of DUI suspects and petty thieves.
Prison, where that bond villain Roger Stone should be rotting. Does nobody else have a problem this creep is free?
Old     (dougr)      Join Date: Dec 2009       07-13-2020, 2:03 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by skiboarder View Post
The right to peaceably assemble in protest and infringing on freedom of religion would require a constitutional amendment. The government cannot ban these activities. They can strongly advise against them and that is it.
Correct. so we can argue all this BS and in the end. its the rights of the citizens and their responsibility to decide. hence we cannot shut down one without shutting down the other, and this is why we have a hypocrisy happening now.
Share 

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On



All times are GMT -7. The time now is 8:06 PM.

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
Wake World Home

 

© 2019 eWake, Inc.    
Advertise    |    Contact    |    Terms of Use    |    Privacy Policy    |    Report Abuse    |    Conduct    |    About Us