Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > Girls Who Ride

Old     (sexyws6mama)      Join Date: Mar 2008       09-26-2009, 7:14 PM Reply   
Okay, this is NOT my best riding, but here is vid my boyfriend put together. Can I get some suggestions/tips from the pros here :-)

Old    DanDoubleE            07-14-2010, 12:18 AM Reply   
I just wanted to let you know what an inspiration you were to me. I watched your video and you did everything so good that I decided I would try it. I now almost have all my 180s down and Im going to start bigger tricks. Have you learned anything new since this video was made?
Old     (sexyws6mama)      Join Date: Mar 2008       07-14-2010, 1:27 PM Reply   
I'm glad I could help ya I haven't made a video of this year and I'm not sure if I'm going too. I just got a MCL Grade 2 sprain and I'm out for a few weeks, however once I'm back I want to make one for sure. Even this year, I look back at that and see how much I have improved. Make sure you take pictures or video of yourself so you can see the progress!

Yes, this summer I worked on HS 3s, TS BS 180, HS BS 180, lipslides, tantrums, backrolls and some 180 grabs.

You can really advance yourself if you push yourself and have goals out there. Technique helps a ton too. Just be careful

Wishing you more success!!!!!
Old    chicabrava            09-13-2010, 11:46 AM Reply   
how long have you been riding for? i just started wakeboarding the end of may 2010. my fiance just put this video together for me, two weeks ago. however, tis weekend, i did my first toeside 180. need to keep working on my switch riding though...you ride switch very well.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yEHkjv1HZb4
Old     (sexyws6mama)      Join Date: Mar 2008       09-13-2010, 2:01 PM Reply   
chicabrava: The video I posted is almost 1 summer old. I actually can do alot more now. As of now, this is my 3rd summer wakeboarding. My goals this summer were 360s, tantrums, backrolls and well I have attempted those, I haven't ridden away from them. I fell victim of a knee injury (torn MCL) in early July and was taken out for 3 weeks, but I have been working hard to rebuild everything and make my riding even stronger. I went back to basics and learned how to ride with the correct handle position and then learned all grabs on TS/HS, then went to switch jumps, then 180's, then all 180s, then hs 3's and now adding style...poke outs and such. I want to make a new video because that isn't how I ride anymore. I really tried to push myself this summer and overall I cleaned up my riding even more............ and in my book, the summer hasn't ended until November LOL

Nice Vid.....you are in the right direction!

Last edited by sexyws6mama; 09-13-2010 at 2:06 PM.
Old    chicabrava            09-13-2010, 4:13 PM Reply   
ouch! sorry to hear about your injury. that sucks, and i try to stay positive, hoping i won't fall victim of the same in the future. thanks for the video comment. good luck with riding, and i totally agree, it's only september. take care.
Old    mojo            10-04-2010, 1:57 PM Reply   
i would say just get down solid hs/ts w2s jumps with grabs and then w2w front side 180's, then everything switch. just my .2's looking good though
Old     (sexyws6mama)      Join Date: Mar 2008       11-01-2010, 10:37 AM Reply   
Finally making a new video for 2010............coming soon and same thing definetly want critiques!