Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > Wakeboarding Discussion

Old     (TNWake)      Join Date: May 2013       05-18-2013, 7:07 AM Reply   
Hi all,

I wakeboard on Watauga Lake in TN, in the Tri-Cities area and 40 min away from Boone, NC. Does anyone know of any pro shops nearby where I could demo gear (i.e. in Kingsport, Bristol, etc.) ? I'd prefer not to have to drive 3 hrs to Knoxville or Charlotte.

Thanks.
Old     (cbk)      Join Date: Aug 2006       05-20-2013, 4:12 AM Reply   
Hey man. We're located just outside of Bristol on Highway 11W. CBK Watersports. We sell Malibu and Axis along with RONIX, Fox, Oakley, etc... We're actually having a Ronix Demo day tomorrow with Park Bonifay on South Holston Lake. We've been in business for 8 years and our sole focus is watersports. Call us if you have any questions at 423-224-2135

Quote:
Originally Posted by TNWake View Post
Hi all,

I wakeboard on Watauga Lake in TN, in the Tri-Cities area and 40 min away from Boone, NC. Does anyone know of any pro shops nearby where I could demo gear (i.e. in Kingsport, Bristol, etc.) ? I'd prefer not to have to drive 3 hrs to Knoxville or Charlotte.

Thanks.
Old     (johndoe30o)      Join Date: May 2006       05-20-2013, 3:56 PM Reply   
Hey, man,

I am on Watuaga as well and in Butler. Cant say much about shops other than CBK, but lets ride.

CBK, how late does the demo go till? and what marina?
Old     (TNWake)      Join Date: May 2013       05-20-2013, 6:22 PM Reply   
Nate - I'll have to come by sometime, though I can't come tomorrow--I just got to TN today and am getting my boat in the water tomorrow, tinkering, and cleaning up my cove/dock (which is full of logs).

Joseph - Yeah, we'll have to ride sometime. I'm pretty busy w/ company, graduation, etc. until June 11th but after that I'm usually out everyday. I'm the blue and white Moomba Mobius LSV with the big U.S. flag if you've ever seen me around.
Old     (johndoe30o)      Join Date: May 2006       05-20-2013, 7:15 PM Reply   
Nice, I don't think I have. Im the dark blue outback v. I hear you on the logs the lake is way up. Im in the cove straight past coveridge and point 8. I'll PM you my number.
Old     (johndoe30o)      Join Date: May 2006       05-20-2013, 7:18 PM Reply   
depending on what time I finish work I am going to try to make it to the demo, but if not let me know if you need a break from cleaning the boat.