Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > >> Boats, Accessories & Tow Vehicles Archive > Archive through June 08, 2008

Old     (lumpy9138)      Join Date: Mar 2004       05-18-2008, 7:08 PM Reply   
I am going to be giving my boat a good cleaning tomorrow, and have a couple of questions about cleaning.
First the vinyl- When I put the boat away last year, I hit all the vinyl with a magic eraser. All in all it did a great job, but there were a couple of spots that it just wouldn't get. What can I use to get those out?

Second-What do you all use to shine up chrome or brushed aluminum? Specifically for the speaker cans, tower mirror bracket, etc...?

Thanks in advance for the replies.
Old     (blondesrule)      Join Date: Aug 2007       05-19-2008, 10:56 AM Reply   
I use 0000 Steel wool for all shinning on any of my chrome. takes all the water spots off and no scratching. use on the motorcycle too. works great.
Old     (malibudude)      Join Date: Feb 2001       05-19-2008, 12:05 PM Reply   
Mother's for all chrome and aluminum, shines and cleans off waterspots. I use Vinyl Finish by G & T Industries http://www.gtglobalproductsolutions.com/index2.html whom make the vinyl for many manufacturers