Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > Non-Wakeboarding Discussion

Old     (whitewookie)      Join Date: Jul 2004       01-05-2010, 9:46 PM Reply   
http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2010/01/06/report-sen-chris-dodd-announce-retirement/

The christmas presents just keep coming.
Old     (wakeworld)      Join Date: Jan 1997       01-05-2010, 10:13 PM Reply   
Now if we can get that Barney Frank jagoff to follow him out the door, we might have some light at the end of this tunnel!
Old     (greatdane)      Join Date: Feb 2001       01-05-2010, 10:37 PM Reply   
Barney Frank is a total jagoff. A fool of fools with a big fat mouth. A great detriment to the USA.
Old     (jimmy_z)      Join Date: Jun 2009       01-05-2010, 11:36 PM Reply   
For 20 bucks I could snipe Barney Frank!!!!!

Any takers????

And I would sleep more soundly than I have ever slept in my life. Ahhhhhh!!!!! It would be like taking 10 Ambien. The best sleep ever!!!!!!!!

And when I woke up........America would be sooooooooooooooooooooooo much better without this dill-hole.

Sorry....I fell into a wonderful dream world.
Old     (phantom5815)      Join Date: Jul 2002       01-06-2010, 5:02 AM Reply   
$20 ?!??! you've got some seriously low standards
Old     (denverd1)      Join Date: May 2004 Location: Tyler       01-06-2010, 7:36 AM Reply   
So glad to see this moron throwin in the towel. If Barney Frank followed, I don't know what I'd do with myself! Pry throw a party.

Is this the beginning of the end for Dem control?
Old     (zo1)      Join Date: Aug 2002       01-06-2010, 7:51 AM Reply   
Just curious about the Barney Frank hate? I admit I know very little about him but the few times that I have seen him on the Bill Maher show he comes across as more Liberatarian than anything and actually seems as though his head is screwed on pretty straight (well his real head not the other one).

Clue me in...
Old     (roverjohn)      Join Date: Dec 2007       01-06-2010, 8:03 AM Reply   
Manzo, Take a guess, just one.
Old     (denverd1)      Join Date: May 2004 Location: Tyler       01-06-2010, 9:01 AM Reply   
IMO he helped create the financial policies that almost bankrupted the financial system.

Then there's his personal preferences...

He's also a mumbling idiot and a fat slob.

(Message edited by denverd1 on January 06, 2010)
Old     (zo1)      Join Date: Aug 2002       01-06-2010, 9:15 AM Reply   
IMO he helped create the financial policies that almost bankrupted the financial system.

That I was not aware of. Of course he does not mention that on Maher.

Then there's his personal preferences...
He's also a mumbling idiot and a fat slob.

That in the end means nothing to me, though it is obvious. So long as they represent the right political policies I couldn't care less about who he bends over for.
Old     (fogey)      Join Date: Mar 2002       01-06-2010, 9:15 AM Reply   
He's arrogant, pompous, dishonest, and exudes a sense of entitlement to his office. In addition, he routinely displays contempt for those he disagrees with, including constituents who disagree with him. That's enough for me to conclude he's not fit for public office.
Old     (innov8)      Join Date: May 2005       01-06-2010, 9:16 AM Reply   
Made my day when I heard this.

Next, we need to get rid of Barney Loves Franks and it will be another great day for America.

(Message edited by innov8 on January 06, 2010)
Old     (wakeboardern1)      Join Date: Aug 2007       01-06-2010, 9:41 AM Reply   
Bye bye Jim Z!

With the way that the secret service has been going after people for even mock threats against government people... You're not long for freedom. =P
Old     (zo1)      Join Date: Aug 2002       01-06-2010, 9:56 AM Reply   
He's arrogant, pompous, dishonest, and exudes a sense of entitlement to his office. In addition, he routinely displays contempt for those he disagrees with, including constituents who disagree with him. That's enough for me to conclude he's not fit for public office.

If that is grounds for dumping politicians, 98% are OUT...
Old     (denverd1)      Join Date: May 2004 Location: Tyler       01-06-2010, 11:00 AM Reply   
Vote 'em out in 2010!
Old     (denverd1)      Join Date: May 2004 Location: Tyler       01-06-2010, 12:36 PM Reply   
More... Dodd's now a lame duck and could affect Obama's finance reform.
http://finance.yahoo.com/banking-budgeting/article/108519/senator-dodds-exit-roils-financial-reform;
Old     (deneng)      Join Date: Feb 2005       01-09-2010, 12:14 PM Reply   
Thank you Jim Zarin. .Republicans and democrats alike with all these guys that are already on death row to be included need to pay for their selfish acts.
Old    59yroldkid            01-09-2010, 2:07 PM Reply   
"He's arrogant, pompous, dishonest, and exudes a sense of entitlement to his office. In addition, he routinely displays contempt for those he disagrees with"

Are you talking about yourself, Jeff?

By the way, I'm not a big fan of Frank, either, although he does have a history of advocacy for ordinary working people.