Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > >> Boats, Accessories & Tow Vehicles Archive > Archive through July 23, 2005

Old     (h2ohangtime)      Join Date: Aug 2002       06-21-2005, 1:08 PM Reply   
Does anyone know of any Sanger dealers in TX? I haven't been able to find any. I'm in San Antonio, but anywhere in the state would be fine. Thanks!
Old    zboomer            06-21-2005, 1:29 PM Reply   
There is a Sanger dealer in Houston, Houston Watersports Complex.

http://www.nautiqueway.com/ (they sell Nautiques as well)
Old     (ccwhite)      Join Date: Jul 2004       06-22-2005, 4:31 AM Reply   
Boomer beat me to it. Talk to Cliff at the Housoton Watersports Complex. He is a good guy and will give you a honest deal.

Im in San Antonio also, Ive been down to their shop and ridden/driven the boats. If you want to chat about it, shoot me a PM and Ill give you all the info I can.
Old     (biz)      Join Date: Mar 2004       06-22-2005, 7:23 AM Reply   
I am not trying to be a downer but how is the service there??? I have been in there TWO seperate times to talk about a new Sanger... everyone was busy so i left my number (both times) and did not receive a call back. Such a shame because at the time they had a boat on the lot that I was VERY interested in. Keep in mind i live in Dallas which is about 5 hours away (they are the closest dealer i know of). It worried me as to how good the service and follow-up would be after the sell...

(Message edited by biz on June 22, 2005)
Old     (ccwhite)      Join Date: Jul 2004       06-22-2005, 10:31 AM Reply   
Ive been down there two different times. I called ahead (since I live 3hr away in S.A.) and made an appointment. Cliff (the sales manager) adjusted to my scheduale, came in early (before opening hours) one day to show us the boat (they have a small private lake). He let us play on it for about an hour before we had to get off of the lake (a ski school shares it with them) to make room for people getting lessons. The second time he opened up on a day they were due to be closed just so I could get another look at the boat and ask some questions (since I was in the area anyway). He also got me and the family free tickets to the boat show this year so I could see his product in close comparison to other boats/dealers.

I have had problems with calling down there and not getting callbacks (when I don't talk directly to him). You can Email him "Cliff McInnis" <cliffmc@flash.net> and he normally gets back within a day or so.
Old    ag4ever            06-24-2005, 10:37 AM Reply   
I got my SANTE there, and yes they are VERY busy. If talking about service, ask for Paul or James. If sales ask for Cliff. All other items ask for John. The best thing to do is call for an appointment. I can walk in and talk to them no problem, but the quality of service is much better when they can schedule some free time to talk with you directly and not be interupted.

The reason they are so busy is their pricing is fair, and the quality of work is great. I just think they are under staffed.