Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > >> Boats, Accessories & Tow Vehicles Archive > Archive through August 27, 2003 > Archive through May 13, 2004

Old     (actiondcpd)      Join Date: Apr 2003       04-08-2004, 12:36 PM Reply   
I have a few questions about the options of the team editions. First of all the belly tank is only 350lbs correct? Has anyone swapped that for a sack to bump up the weight in the ski locker? Where are the batteries located? How do you like the flight clips? (are they drilled into the tower?) What information do the upgraded gauges show besides speed and RPM?
Old    dholio            04-08-2004, 1:05 PM Reply   
The belly tank is 350 lbs. The batteries are under the far stbd back seat and the port corner cushion. The flight clips are drilled to the tower in 2003 and clamps in 2004. I like these clips. They have never failed me yet. The guages have a built in depth guage, depth alarm, hour meter, water temp, air temp, gas consumption, volts, oil pressure, speedo calibration and a built in warning system for the engine (overheat (yes it works), knock sensor loose, etc)
Hope that helps
Old     (cdm)      Join Date: Aug 2003       04-08-2004, 1:48 PM Reply   
tell me more about the gas consumption.. Does it show is gallons/hr?? Thanks.. that would be cool
Old    ag4ever            04-08-2004, 2:04 PM Reply   
Yeah, tell me more about the gas consumption. I have an '02 SANTE, and never saw that. Is it some thing new?
Old    dholio            04-08-2004, 2:18 PM Reply   
Robert,
It doesn't show the gas on your guages. Only on the 5 inch guages. The "consumption" part is telling you how much gas you are burning at that present speed.
Old    ag4ever            04-08-2004, 2:27 PM Reply   
What are you talking about the 5" gauges?
Old     (actiondcpd)      Join Date: Apr 2003       04-08-2004, 2:36 PM Reply   
DJL, Thanks for the info. WHere is SD do you ride? Do they put an isolator switch on the batteries somewhere?
Old     (planetnautique)      Join Date: Oct 2003       04-08-2004, 3:10 PM Reply   
The gas usage gauge tells how long you can operate at your current speed before you'll run out of fuel. For example, it might give a reading such as "6.4 Hours Left", meaning that at your current rate of fuel consumption, you could continue operating for 6.4 more hours before running out of gas.

More information on all of the features of these gauges can be found in section 4 of the manual. Click below for the manual.

http://www.planetnautique.com/CorrectCraftManuals/Air%20Manual.pdf
Old    dholio            04-11-2004, 7:31 PM Reply   
Robert, the five inch guages are on the 2003 and newer nautiques. action, there are isolator switches for both batteries. There are located in one of the compartments where the battery is located.