Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > Wakesurfing

Old     (caskimmer)      Join Date: Apr 2006       10-10-2006, 8:17 AM Reply   
We finally got a chance to meet and ride with Jeff, James, and Dennis and all I can say is WOW. I was left humbled after a daylong display of mind blowing wakesurfing and even more stoked to meet 3 very cool peeps. I had a great day guys, thanks for coming and thanks to Clubmyke for making it happen.

Although it was a little depressing getting shown up by a father son duo on my own board

Upload
Upload
(these are 2 randomly picked pics, it's going to take quite some time to go through all their shots)
Old     (dennish)      Join Date: May 2005       10-10-2006, 1:04 PM Reply   
Sean,
Great fun meeting the so cal contingent. Always fun to meet other people with like minds. Mike thanks for the invite. Great goofy wake on Mikes boat can't wait to see more pics as well when you get thru them. Talk to you tommorrow.
Dennis
Old     (caskimmer)      Join Date: Apr 2006       10-10-2006, 2:22 PM Reply   
Upload
Old     (caskimmer)      Join Date: Apr 2006       10-10-2006, 6:36 PM Reply   
Upload
Old     (caskimmer)      Join Date: Apr 2006       10-10-2006, 7:49 PM Reply   
1 more set of James Walker sequences for the night
Upload
Upload
Upload

(Message edited by CAskimmer on October 10, 2006)
Old     (surfkid)      Join Date: Jul 2006       10-10-2006, 8:38 PM Reply   
Thanks for the pull Mike it was great fun. Chip and Sean thank you for letting us ride your boards they were great.

(Message edited by surfkid on October 10, 2006)
Old     (critter)      Join Date: Oct 2004       10-11-2006, 6:39 AM Reply   
Man those are sick pics of James. I'm so bumded I could not make that trip. I realy would like to see James rip in person.

HAHA!!!! Nice face expression Mike!!!!

Friday is still in the air, but if we go I might have a extra seat if you want to jump in Dennis. My wake is nothing like Mike's but its ridable.
Old     (clubmyke)      Join Date: Aug 2004       10-11-2006, 8:21 AM Reply   
thanks shannon ...i am not in the style ranks yet..
Old     (dennish)      Join Date: May 2005       10-11-2006, 8:53 AM Reply   
Critter,
Thanks for the invite, but I am busy on Friday. Maybe next time I'm down this way I will hit you up for a pull.
Dennis
Old     (clubmyke)      Join Date: Aug 2004       10-11-2006, 10:00 AM Reply   
it was really great to meet some of the nor cal peeps (jeff, dennis, and james - these guys shread..)

awesome day with lots of riding and lots of boards (walzer, stripes, and the infamous "more better" custom)..got a little cramped on the 211 but we made due...

thanks to sean for the walzers and chip for the stripes (and mucho thanks for lunch !!!!)... the stripes cruzer was also a fave...

is really good seeing the sequence pics... james really gets his front leg up there so the rest of the board will follow...

(Message edited by clubmyke on October 11, 2006)