Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > >> Wakeboarding Discussion Archives > Archive through September 20, 2005

Old     (seattle)      Join Date: Mar 2002       08-30-2005, 6:26 PM Reply   
GD,

Not true at all!

Joe has this medical condition where as he can't stop shivering when he comes out on my boat. The hardest part is the fact that you can hardly understand anything he's saying because his condition causes his teeth to chatter non stop.

It's strange watching this poor little asian dude sit there all purple and blue. We've tried just about everything and still he seems to have some strange allergic reaction to Seattle water every time he visits.
Old    sparky68            08-30-2005, 7:37 PM Reply   
Teri, come on. First you needed to get your A/c fixed. Now your job gets in the way. You do have your priorities mixed up!

Just kidding!!! Take it easy, don't go and tear me a new one.

I'm trying to get back up there before summer ends, we'll hook up then.
Old     (wakeforce139)      Join Date: Jan 2004       08-30-2005, 7:43 PM Reply   
Well I can hook you up with some hot college girls if you can take me too
Old    socalgrl79            08-30-2005, 8:27 PM Reply   
Cliff,

Speaking of Seattle.. what's the winter riding situation there? Is it too cold to even bother?

-Amy
Old     (sbboarder)      Join Date: Feb 2003       08-30-2005, 9:15 PM Reply   
You know who you guys need??? That Bethany chick from WB.com. Y'know, she always posts pics on the "show your party pics" thread. THAT chick can party! The question would be whether or not you guys could hang. I'm sure she could round up a few friends too.

That's right.. Just kidding. As I would love to go I will be down in San Deigo for ASR. I only wish I could have seen this post sooner. Good Luck...
Old     (buzz_grande)      Join Date: Mar 2004       08-30-2005, 10:19 PM Reply   
Bethany,

What days are you going to ASR? I am going Friday, then probably going to throw the boat in the water for a few hours. Hit me up if you can squeeze in a few rides.
Old     (poser007)      Join Date: Nov 2004       08-31-2005, 12:15 AM Reply   
Just wanted to say thanks to all the gals who emailed me about this trip, we have plenty of people going now and the wet t shirt contest is in full swing.......with me juding the contest it should be a good one
Old     (ktmwakeboarder)      Join Date: Jun 2004       08-31-2005, 12:22 AM Reply   
yeah, take up BK's offer. Chico has some HOT girls :-) many of whom I shall be hopin to passionately and graciously appreciate up there this wknd for Labor Day.

(Message edited by ktmwakeboarder on August 31, 2005)
Old     (sbboarder)      Join Date: Feb 2003       08-31-2005, 12:26 AM Reply   
Kevin and BK..
You guys floatin' this year?? How about an orange life jacket if you do.... haha dumbest thing I have ever heard...

Buzz,
Check you email.
Old     (ktmwakeboarder)      Join Date: Jun 2004       08-31-2005, 1:09 AM Reply   
Hey now, what's the dumbest thing you have ever heard? Anyway, I will be up there for all the partying Fri, Sat and Sun nite. I don't plan on floating this year since they are making it too tough and I have to bounce back to Davis to move into my new place for this year :-)
Old     (sbboarder)      Join Date: Feb 2003       08-31-2005, 1:31 AM Reply   
You have to Wear life Jackets this year if you are going to float.

Friends in Chico are not doing it this year. It was fun when I lived there.
Old     (ktmwakeboarder)      Join Date: Jun 2004       08-31-2005, 2:16 AM Reply   
Whoa, that is ridiculous. It sucks how they are trying to do everything in their power to suppress this glorious holiday. I've one it twice in the past, 2002 & 2004. I think i'll just be doing the parties and not floating.
Old    jetgofish            08-31-2005, 8:59 AM Reply   
Sparky - No new arse ... the ACL is what it is! The job sucks, but I still need to be here!
Old     (wakeforce139)      Join Date: Jan 2004       08-31-2005, 9:27 AM Reply   
Actually here's the deal with the lifejackets, you only have to wear one if you are one of those inflatable boat things, because they are being gay and interpreting an old a$$ law to say that if it looks like a boat, then it's a boat. And yes they are coming down way too hard on us and ruining everything that is a tradition in this town. I may still float just to see the girls with tops off...but I dunno not worth getting into trouble again. Instead.....party at my place
Old     (the_bug)      Join Date: May 2004       08-31-2005, 11:20 AM Reply   
I went to Chico State when it was still fun. The cops have killed Halloween and St. Patrick's Day. The next target is the Mem and Labor Day floats. Kevin is right about the Chico chicas. I took a ballroom dance class on Monday nights during fall semester once on the theory that guys would stay home and watch football. There were 60 women and 35 men. It was pure Heaven.
Old     (wakeforce139)      Join Date: Jan 2004       08-31-2005, 1:49 PM Reply   
Ya DC the ballroom class is always a fave, lot of hot girls take that class. Dont confuse this town though, the cops are douches and the old people are trying to kill it, but sorry the students are still winning. Walk downtown on a thurs, fri, sat night and it is party central still. If you are going to float, just dont do it on the big weekends. Tell some girls you are gonna float and bam! you have a group of hot chicks in bikinis getting drunk. It still rocks here, but you have to be a little smarter these days. But yes they are killing the wonderland formely known as Chico State
Old     (scott_a)      Join Date: Dec 2002       08-31-2005, 1:53 PM Reply   
that bethany chick is way f-ing over rated. she just shows up and eats all your food. then leaves. she always takes pictures of girls, but thats before she invites two dozen dudes so she can destroy your ratio. then she eats more food.

Old     (dakid)      Join Date: Feb 2001       08-31-2005, 3:59 PM Reply   
dane, nope...not true at all.

cliff, sorry i can't ride in seattle in the winter. maybe if i had insulation like you....nevermind.

amy, you don't even ride in socal in the summer. how can you even consider riding in seattle in the winter?

Old    socalgrl79            08-31-2005, 4:05 PM Reply   
Joe,

The only reason I don't ride in the Summer is because I don't want to be on a boat anywhere near you!

I wasn't asking about Seattle for strictly my benefit!

-Amy
Old     (kybool)      Join Date: Aug 2004       08-31-2005, 4:09 PM Reply   
can't float at all this year in Chico, they shut it down with all of the other fun holidays.
Old     (sbboarder)      Join Date: Feb 2003       08-31-2005, 8:43 PM Reply   
that bethany chick is way f-ing over rated. she just shows up and eats all your food. then leaves. she always takes pictures of girls, but thats before she invites two dozen dudes so she can destroy your ratio. then she eats more food.

Haha Scott you are Hilarous!! At least I get invited places...

Also... I don't live in Oakland..
Old     (scott_a)      Join Date: Dec 2002       09-01-2005, 2:22 AM Reply   
pshhh...your momma! i love my place in oakland...you should come and visit. wait. no. that would be inviting you places and think im supposed to be bitter about not ever being invited anywhere. regardless, your mom.
Old     (jhoward)      Join Date: Nov 2004       09-01-2005, 11:26 AM Reply   

I'm sure she'll go. No ballast needed.
Old     (sbboarder)      Join Date: Feb 2003       09-01-2005, 1:15 PM Reply   
That girl above is off limits. That is Scotts girlfriend.
Old     (baschralper)      Join Date: Dec 2001       09-01-2005, 5:30 PM Reply   
she ate scott whole last night.
Old     (poser007)      Join Date: Nov 2004       09-01-2005, 5:32 PM Reply   
Damn!!!!! Can I get her number?