Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > Non-Wakeboarding Discussion

Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       01-14-2016, 10:32 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by r33pwrd View Post
i have only been here for a few weeks so i'm glad i have made that much of a impact on you that you will miss me when you are gone. If you want i can send you a hawks jersery with my name on it so you don't get to lonely.

The best part is i came to this thread just to set this bet up with you, was going to try it last week but figured you would not have that much faith in the vikings.
shun!
Old     (83Starsnstripes)      Join Date: Jul 2013       01-14-2016, 11:30 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by markj View Post
Happy to see you're now both a Niners as well as a Rams fan. Glad to have you back from the dark side. Let me know if you or your family needs a pull in NorCal. Surf's always up in my neck of the woods.
Oh I'll be going to those games as a hated Hawk fan, but I will take you up on the surf

BTW looks like you got your wish with Chip!! Another Pac12 coach for Pete to beat up on!! 49ers are a trainwreck.
Old     (cwb4me)      Join Date: Apr 2010       01-14-2016, 12:29 PM Reply   
My picks for this weekend. Chiefs,Cardinals, Broncos and Panthers. See ya next year Brad.
Old     (baitkiller)      Join Date: Jan 2010       01-14-2016, 12:30 PM Reply   
Niners just hired Chip Kelly......wow look at that sucker burn!
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       01-14-2016, 5:46 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by 83Starsnstripes View Post
Oh I'll be going to those games as a hated Hawk fan, but I will take you up on the surf

BTW looks like you got your wish with Chip!! Another Pac12 coach for Pete to beat up on!! 49ers are a trainwreck.
Great. Yeah I'm not sure what to make of the Chip Kelly thing yet. It should be an improvement. Can't get any worse right? Ugh...
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       01-14-2016, 5:47 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by cwb4me View Post
My picks for this weekend. Chiefs,Cardinals, Broncos and Panthers. See ya next year Brad.
Ditto that, brah.
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       01-14-2016, 5:54 PM Reply   
Quote:
Ditto that, brah.
Actually, I need Cliff here making his picks so I can just pick opposite and win it all since I trust the opposite of Cliff's picks better than my own instincts.
Old     (cwb4me)      Join Date: Apr 2010       01-14-2016, 7:17 PM Reply   
I think Kelly has the type of offense that could help Kaepernick revive his career.
Old     (Cabledog)      Join Date: Dec 2013       01-14-2016, 7:54 PM Reply   
Quote:
Great. Yeah I'm not sure what to make of the Chip Kelly thing yet. It should be an improvement. Can't get any worse right? Ugh...
Considering your old coach was better known for farting at press conferences than the product on the field. I would have to think pretty much anyone would be an improvement...

Kap should do better too with a real QB coach instead of a talk radio host.
Old     (hatepain)      Join Date: Aug 2006       01-14-2016, 8:09 PM Reply   
Chip has the type of offense that doesn't work in the NFL. Kaeps gone anyways.
Old     (hatepain)      Join Date: Aug 2006       01-14-2016, 8:24 PM Reply   
Pete Carol is 6-1 in revenge games Defense has allowed 1 TD in the last 24 quarters on the road! The Russell Wilson lead Seahawks have averaged 28.2 points on the road this year. Russell Wilson is 4-1 versus Kam Newton. Panthers are run heavy going against the number one rush defense in the league.

I'll take all the home teams except...you guessed it The Seattle Seahawks!!

Last edited by hatepain; 01-14-2016 at 8:29 PM.
Old     (onlyinboards)      Join Date: Oct 2014       01-15-2016, 6:35 AM Reply   
Quote:
That's right! I forgot about you. Btw, I love what the Chiefs are doing. Pretty stealthy staying below the radar. If they beat the Pats (hope they do), they'll no longer be able to keep it on the QT. I'd love to see a chiefs/Cardinals SB. I'd also love to see Alex Smith be able to flip the bird at the Niners for what they did to him.

The Chiefs broke a 22 year streak without a playoff win this year. So, no matter what it's been a pretty good year for us, especially after starting 1-5. 11 straight wins is pretty incredible after starting 1-5. I think we can beat the Pats and I'd love for the Chiefs to make the SB but i'm not gonna hold my breath.
They have a 1 in 8 chance of winning it all. Just like the SeaChickens, but you don't see me on here spouting that we are the best team that has ever played the game and the best fans in the most amazing arena... blah blah blah
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       01-15-2016, 8:10 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cabledog View Post
Considering your old coach was better known for farting at press conferences than the product on the field. I would have to think pretty much anyone would be an improvement...

Kap should do better too with a real QB coach instead of a talk radio host.
Farting at press conferences? Never heard about that one. If it's true, that's pretty funny and it makes me like JT more.
Old    r33pwrd            01-15-2016, 8:44 AM Reply   
Quote:
No matter the outcome I am gone from this thread so you won't see me next year at all. Like I said I came to this thread for one reason only and part 1 of 2 is done.
Old     (cwb4me)      Join Date: Apr 2010       01-15-2016, 8:49 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by hatepain View Post
Pete Carol is 6-1 in revenge games Defense has allowed 1 TD in the last 24 quarters on the road! The Russell Wilson lead Seahawks have averaged 28.2 points on the road this year. Russell Wilson is 4-1 versus Kam Newton. Panthers are run heavy going against the number one rush defense in the league.

I'll take all the home teams except...you guessed it The Seattle Seahawks!!
Carolina has #1 Scoring offense. Cam is spelled with a C on the east coast. Carolinas Defense is just going to keep on pounding! They played this team on the road and beat them. They are 15-1 and they are ready for the Peacocks.
Old     (cwb4me)      Join Date: Apr 2010       01-15-2016, 9:02 AM Reply   
Quote:
No matter the outcome I am gone from this thread so you won't see me next year at all. Like I said I came to this thread for one reason only and part 1 of 2 is done.
You came on this thread to accomplish something? I've been on this thread to talk smack for several years. I've lost my share of predictions,games and bets. But yet I just keep on pounding those keys. Looks like I win again no matter what the outcome of the game.
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       01-15-2016, 9:04 AM Reply   
[QUOTE= one reason only and part 1 of 2 is done.[/QUOTE]

Un-shun. Yeah, that made sense Re-shun!
Old     (meathead65)      Join Date: Sep 2006       01-15-2016, 9:22 AM Reply   
So I have to take the Hawks..... Over the last few years we own Carolina. I don't think Carolina is as good as their record.... Their schedule was light light light. Yeah, we lost to them at home, but we also held the lead in the fourth quarter.

If we lose..... I'm still pretty good with the season. To go two rounds deep after a 10-6 season is good. Next year looks good, major talent is pretty much locked in and secure.

If we lose, I am without shame jumping on the Panther bandwagon. I've been a fan of Newton since college, and most importantly Jonathan Stewart is an alumnus from my High School. The mighty Blazers of Timberline High.. The pride of Lacey, WA!!! Forever Forrest Green and Autumn Gold bitches!

Chip Kelly is an upgrade, but Niners are 8-8 at best if everything goes right.
Old     (bbr)      Join Date: Apr 2002       01-15-2016, 9:32 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by meathead65 View Post
So I have to take the Hawks..... Over the last few years we own Carolina. I don't think Carolina is as good as their record.... Their schedule was light light light. Yeah, we lost to them at home, but we also held the lead in the fourth quarter.

Why doesn't this get brought up more often? Yeah they were 15-1, but the only two teams they played that were any good were the Hawks and Packers. They had the third or forth easiest schedule in the league! They beat the Hawks because of a blown coverage on almost the last play of the game. Hawks are much better now. Should be a great game none the less. I'm just tired of hearing about their damn record when they only played two good teams all season.
Old     (cwb4me)      Join Date: Apr 2010       01-15-2016, 9:40 AM Reply   
Excuses,Excuses.
Old     (83Starsnstripes)      Join Date: Jul 2013       01-15-2016, 10:34 AM Reply   
Cards, Pats, Broncos, oh and.....HAWKS!!

Everyone keeps spouting off about that the Panthers beat the Hawks in week 6. The Hawks have since switched their Center, Bobby Wagner & Jeremy Lane didn't play in that game, Lynch was dealing with his injury and they were still up 23-14 in the 4th. (I know Bobby "excuses, excuses"). The Panthers are a great team and this will be a hell of a game. SO PUMPED!!

Oh and Lynch just sent a text to Kenny Mayne "I'm Ready". UH OH!!!!
Old     (timmyb)      Join Date: Apr 2007       01-15-2016, 11:20 AM Reply   
I'm going with:
KC - barely beating NE
Cardinals
Carolina
Denver (hopefully)
Old     (cwb4me)      Join Date: Apr 2010       01-15-2016, 12:05 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by 83Starsnstripes View Post
Cards, Pats, Broncos, oh and.....HAWKS!!

Everyone keeps spouting off about that the Panthers beat the Hawks in week 6. The Hawks have since switched their Center, Bobby Wagner & Jeremy Lane didn't play in that game, Lynch was dealing with his injury and they were still up 23-14 in the 4th. (I know Bobby "excuses, excuses"). The Panthers are a great team and this will be a hell of a game. SO PUMPED!!

Oh and Lynch just sent a text to Kenny Mayne "I'm Ready". UH OH!!!!
I was going to say excuses,excuses. But I will say you hope the Peacocks win.
Old     (cwb4me)      Join Date: Apr 2010       01-15-2016, 12:08 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by timmyb View Post
I'm going with:
KC - barely beating NE
Cardinals
Carolina
Denver (hopefully)
If the Steelers without D'Angelo Williams, Antonio Brown and a injured Big Ben win. Then the Broncos aren't who we thought they were.
Old     (Cabledog)      Join Date: Dec 2013       01-15-2016, 12:27 PM Reply   
Hawks
Chiefs
Broncos
Packers
Old     (timmyb)      Join Date: Apr 2007       01-15-2016, 12:54 PM Reply   
Quote:
If the Steelers without D'Angelo Williams, Antonio Brown and a injured Big Ben win. Then the Broncos aren't who we thought they were.
I'm still not sold on our offense. Our defense usually proves itself, offense, not so much.
Old     (seattle)      Join Date: Mar 2002       01-15-2016, 1:06 PM Reply   
Here you go Mark.

Patriots
Broncos
Packers
Hawks
Old     (hatepain)      Join Date: Aug 2006       01-15-2016, 2:35 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by onlyinboards View Post
The Chiefs broke a 22 year streak without a playoff win this year. So, no matter what it's been a pretty good year for us, especially after starting 1-5. 11 straight wins is pretty incredible after starting 1-5. I think we can beat the Pats and I'd love for the Chiefs to make the SB but i'm not gonna hold my breath.
They have a 1 in 8 chance of winning it all. Just like the SeaChickens, but you don't see me on here spouting that we are the best team that has ever played the game and the best fans in the most amazing arena... blah blah blah
That's because you're not the best team, we are. It wouldn't make any sense if you did it.
Old     (cwb4me)      Join Date: Apr 2010       01-15-2016, 5:21 PM Reply   
Actually the Chiefs have the NFL's longest active winning streak. Brady should be worried.
Old     (cwb4me)      Join Date: Apr 2010       01-15-2016, 5:24 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by timmyb View Post
I'm still not sold on our offense. Our defense usually proves itself, offense, not so much.
You're going up against the Steelers defense who has been porous in the past.
Old     (wakereviews)      Join Date: Sep 2006       01-15-2016, 7:20 PM Reply   
Quote:
That's because you're not the best team, we are. It wouldn't make any sense if you did it.
Haha. You sir are a true Seahawks fan. We will see how it all shakes out though. KC has some good juju going right now
Old     (hatepain)      Join Date: Aug 2006       01-15-2016, 10:42 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by wakereviews View Post
Haha. You sir are a true Seahawks fan. We will see how it all shakes out though. KC has some good juju going right now
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       01-16-2016, 12:26 AM Reply   
Man, this thread just lost it's man card. What's with all the civility amongst hawk fans tonight? SCREW THE SEAHAWKS!!! All you hawk fans are only toning it down now because you KNOW your asses are about to get handed to you. You're just trying to be preemptive in stopping the hammer that awaits you. Bunch of pansies... Face it hawk fans. The end is near. So much for your made up dynasty. Mwahahaha!
Old     (wakereviews)      Join Date: Sep 2006       01-16-2016, 2:34 AM Reply   
The Hawks aren't that good, my Chiefs are 33-18 against them all time and have won 6 of the last 8 against them. They are still just the Seahawks.
Old    r33pwrd            01-16-2016, 6:37 AM Reply   
Quote:
Man, this thread just lost it's man card. What's with all the civility amongst hawk fans tonight? SCREW THE SEAHAWKS!!! All you hawk fans are only toning it down now because you KNOW your asses are about to get handed to you. You're just trying to be preemptive in stopping the hammer that awaits you. Bunch of pansies... Face it hawk fans. The end is near. So much for your made up dynasty. Mwahahaha!
Easy to flap your big mouth while chip is trying to figure out if it's possible to make the niners any worse..(I say no but I bet he proves me wrong) maybe you and booby should bet on who gets the best draft spot next year?? I say 49ers will because Romo will last 4 games before be gets hurt.
Old    r33pwrd            01-16-2016, 7:18 AM Reply   
Quote:
The Hawks aren't that good, my Chiefs are 33-18 against them all time and have won 6 of the last 8 against them. They are still just the Seahawks.
Chiefs have always played well against hawks. If hawks can't win it I assume KC does. I know Smith and Reid would love to throw it in their old teams faces while they are sitting at home rebuilding.
Old     (cwb4me)      Join Date: Apr 2010       01-16-2016, 7:59 AM Reply   
What's hilarious is the Eagles are going back to a Reid style coach with Pederson.
Old     (hatepain)      Join Date: Aug 2006       01-16-2016, 3:13 PM Reply   
Quote:
Blow it out your ass!
Old     (hatepain)      Join Date: Aug 2006       01-16-2016, 3:15 PM Reply   
Quote:
Looks like you're jinxing yourself buddy. Just the Seahawks? Just the Chiefs is more like it. They are who we thought they were.
Old     (Cabledog)      Join Date: Dec 2013       01-16-2016, 4:46 PM Reply   
KC's done. Nice run but didn't win when it mattered. Man I hate the Pats.
Old     (hatepain)      Join Date: Aug 2006       01-16-2016, 4:51 PM Reply   
5-0 on my picks

Ian you should have waited one more day but you Bobby'd yourself. It was a good run, I was actually hoping I jinxed myself with he half time S talk...#ihatethePatstoo
Old     (cwb4me)      Join Date: Apr 2010       01-16-2016, 6:19 PM Reply   
The Pats were the better team today. Despite all their injuries. I thought Amendola took a cheap shot at the Chiefs cover guy.
Old     (Cabledog)      Join Date: Dec 2013       01-16-2016, 7:51 PM Reply   
Go hawks!!!
Attached Images

Old     (cwb4me)      Join Date: Apr 2010       01-16-2016, 9:20 PM Reply   
Did you guys think that was a catch? Which one you ask? The 2 Larry Fitzgerald caught to sit the Packers on the couch 2 years in a row.
Old     (cwb4me)      Join Date: Apr 2010       01-16-2016, 9:50 PM Reply   
Got to get some posts in before tomorrow. You better to Brad. Lol
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       01-16-2016, 10:35 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by seattle View Post
Here you go Mark.

Patriots
Broncos
Packers
Hawks
I think you and I are both gonna go 2-2.
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       01-16-2016, 10:47 PM Reply   
Hard to argue with the patriots. I'd really like to, but they really are firing on all cylinders. Brady has way too many options and no one can cover them all. If Smith had a better O-line, that game would have turned out differently. Smith was running for his life all day long. The biggest surprise of the day/night to me was how much respect I lost for Palmer (I know it's only one game but it was a big one). Lucky for him, he had Fitzgerald to bail him out. I really hope he can tighten things up before next week against the Panthers...
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       01-16-2016, 11:10 PM Reply   
Quote:
Got to get some posts in before tomorrow. You better to Brad. Lol
Listen! The terms of your bet have already been discussed amongst us veterans and have been deemed null and void by an overwhelming vote. There IS no bet. It's over. It doesn't exist. Brad was a clear douche for goading you into it. It was unfair from the start since you're a Cowboys fan. It was like he bet the retarded kid for his lunch bag. JK. I actually don't hate the Cowboys like I used to. Have you noticed a SINGLE Hawks fan in support of Brad??? Even they want to flush him.
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       01-16-2016, 11:16 PM Reply   
Quote:
Go hawks!!!
They forgot to put in the rain in that photoshop. If it was a scratch and sniff photo, they'd have to add urine smell too.
Old     (cwb4me)      Join Date: Apr 2010       01-17-2016, 4:57 AM Reply   
Well I agree with you Mark. Carson got lucky. Let's hope he got that out of his system. I also hope they get that running game going. The Panthers and the Seahawks both have stout run defenses. Green Bay put up a impressive battle despite all their injuries. Same goes for the Patriots except they won. I was really hoping the Chiefs would win. We will all see what today brings.
Old     (Cabledog)      Join Date: Dec 2013       01-17-2016, 6:27 AM Reply   
Quote:
They forgot to put in the rain in that photoshop. If it was a scratch and sniff photo, they'd have to add urine smell too.
Rain not so much, it really doesn't rain as much as everyone thinks. But you do have a point with the uriine smell. It's pretty clean around the stadiums on game day but Pioneer Square, Pikes Place Market, any of the downtown parks and waterfront all smell like piss and human feces with trashy tents and bums everywhere. That's the way the gay liberal mayor wants it. Other than games and a couple steak joints like the Met we take our business to Bellevue where the cops are free to profile to their hearts content and it keeps the city clean.
Old     (Cabledog)      Join Date: Dec 2013       01-17-2016, 6:31 AM Reply   
Quote:
Listen! The terms of your bet have already been discussed amongst us veterans and have been deemed null and void by an overwhelming vote. There IS no bet. It's over. It doesn't exist. Brad was a clear douche for goading you into it. It was unfair from the start since you're a Cowboys fan. It was like he bet the retarded kid for his lunch bag. JK. I actually don't hate the Cowboys like I used to. Have you noticed a SINGLE Hawks fan in support of Brad??? Even they want to flush him.
That's right. We know Bobby is special. It takes a special kind of stupid to like the Cobwebs
Old     (Cabledog)      Join Date: Dec 2013       01-17-2016, 6:32 AM Reply   
Haha that was a typo. Cobwebs... Hehehe... Kind of like it...
Old     (hatepain)      Join Date: Aug 2006       01-17-2016, 8:49 AM Reply   
Quote:
I endorse that bet but just because I love betting and I think the terms are really good!

Last edited by hatepain; 01-17-2016 at 8:55 AM.
Old    r33pwrd            01-17-2016, 9:04 AM Reply   
Quote:
So let me get this straight.. two grown ass men make a bet that is morally fine and you think you should get to vote on it?

I see how this goes... Hawks lose you want me gone. Panthers lose you say the bet was never real because you voted to stop it.

Unless Bobby says he wants to follow your "vote" and cancel it I assume us 2 grown men have a bet and either of us are man enough to follow through with the terms no matter what you say.
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       01-17-2016, 9:11 AM Reply   
Quote:
So let me get this straight.. two grown ass men make a bet that is morally fine and you think you should get to vote on it?

I see how this goes... Hawks lose you want me gone. Panthers lose you say the bet was never real because you voted to stop it.

Unless Bobby says he wants to follow your "vote" and cancel it I assume us 2 grown men have a bet and either of us are man enough to follow through with the terms no matter what you say.
Nope. I think even you should stay. Every village needs it's idiot.
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       01-17-2016, 9:18 AM Reply   
Quote:
Rain not so much, it really doesn't rain as much as everyone thinks. But you do have a point with the uriine smell. It's pretty clean around the stadiums on game day but Pioneer Square, Pikes Place Market, any of the downtown parks and waterfront all smell like piss and human feces with trashy tents and bums everywhere. That's the way the gay liberal mayor wants it. Other than games and a couple steak joints like the Met we take our business to Bellevue where the cops are free to profile to their hearts content and it keeps the city clean.
I beg to differ on the rain. The Met? Now we're talkin. El Goucho ain't too bad either. Had the best steak of my life there and lets not forget John Howie...
Old    r33pwrd            01-17-2016, 9:56 AM Reply   
Quote:
Nope. I think even you should stay. Every village needs it's idiot.
You have that covered
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       01-17-2016, 10:40 AM Reply   
Buh bye, Seahawks! All carrol can do is chew his gum and look stupid. Hahahahahahahaha!
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       01-17-2016, 10:54 AM Reply   
I think I just saw tears on wilson after his second INT.
Old     (wakereviews)      Join Date: Sep 2006       01-17-2016, 11:05 AM Reply   
Quote:
Looks like you're jinxing yourself buddy. Just the Seahawks? Just the Chiefs is more like it. They are who we thought they were.
Looks like I'm not the only one who is jinxed
Old     (DenverRider)      Join Date: Feb 2013       01-17-2016, 11:08 AM Reply   
.... and r33pwrd goes as dark as Lon. What were those two achievements he was going on about? Go Broncos!
Old     (Cabledog)      Join Date: Dec 2013       01-17-2016, 12:04 PM Reply   
Alright Hawks are rallying. I admit it's a long shot but we're not out yet.
Old     (meathead65)      Join Date: Sep 2006       01-17-2016, 1:33 PM Reply   
Well crap...... Made it interesting enough to watch the whole game, but this one was over after the first quarter.

Good season.....good smack.

I'm guessing a Panther/Patriot Super Bowl.
Old     (meathead65)      Join Date: Sep 2006       01-17-2016, 1:34 PM Reply   
And Bobby..... Glad to see you'll be here the rest of the year.
Old     (seattle)      Join Date: Mar 2002       01-17-2016, 1:46 PM Reply   
Can't overcome a 31 point deficit... Bizarre up and down season this year for sure. Well, Hawks are done...
Old     (hatepain)      Join Date: Aug 2006       01-17-2016, 1:48 PM Reply   
Dumpster fire first half great second half. 10 points off of turnovers killed us. Hats of to Carolina they came out with some serious fire and it showed up big time.

Bobby would call this a win but I call it a loss. Russell Wilson 366 yards and 3 td's, Cam Newton 161 for 1 TD.

Proud that our guys battled the way they did.

Okay so lets hear it haters. (You know you wanted us to win so you could keep this thread alive with your hate and derision.)
Old     (Cabledog)      Join Date: Dec 2013       01-17-2016, 2:08 PM Reply   
Good win by the Panthers!! To the victors go the spoils... Man I'm going to eat a lot of ****... Hawks were just too far behind, too fast. Not scoring before the half was back breaking. It was a good season anyway considering the 2-4 start. GO HAWKS!!
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       01-17-2016, 2:22 PM Reply   
Quote:
Dumpster fire first half great second half. 10 points off of turnovers killed us. Hats of to Carolina they came out with some serious fire and it showed up big time.

Bobby would call this a win but I call it a loss. Russell Wilson 366 yards and 3 td's, Cam Newton 161 for 1 TD.

Proud that our guys battled the way they did.

Okay so lets hear it haters. (You know you wanted us to win so you could keep this thread alive with your hate and derision.)
It wasnt a win or a loss. It was a POUNDING. Did you watch the game? Carolina was smart. Gain a HUGE lead and then step it down and play a conservative second half and run out the clock.

Yeah I gotta admit there was a teensie bit of me that didn't want to hasten the hawks season (because i wanted to see tha cards pound them in a revenge game) but then that meant I was just being sadistic so I continued to root for Carolina.
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       01-17-2016, 2:24 PM Reply   
Did Lynch gain anything in the first half or was he negative yards? He should be gone next year anyway. Rawls should continue to do well if he can be healthy.
Old     (Cabledog)      Join Date: Dec 2013       01-17-2016, 3:18 PM Reply   
Lynch was a true great Hawk but I'm thinking you'll be seeing him in Oak Town next year.
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       01-17-2016, 3:49 PM Reply   
^^^That sounds like a good guess. We'll see.
Old     (83Starsnstripes)      Join Date: Jul 2013       01-17-2016, 10:21 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by DenverRider View Post
.... and r33pwrd goes as dark as Lon. What were those two achievements he was going on about? Go Broncos!
Who are you?
Old     (83Starsnstripes)      Join Date: Jul 2013       01-17-2016, 10:32 PM Reply   
BLOW OUT CITY!!! Congrats to the Panthers. Only the Hawks would make it a game after a 31-0 first half. They punched the Hawks in the mouth early and ran out the clock. I'm hoping for a AZ vs Den Super Bowl but hoping more for powder in the mountains. #silverlining

Make sure to support your local boat dealers������
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       01-17-2016, 11:58 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by onlyinboards View Post
Just read this again and want to say the Chiefs were a great team this year. I doubt any of the playoff teams could have beaten the pats this weekend. They're just that good. Next week may change my opinion, but I think the pats are the team to beat now. Bummer is I can't stand them. I'd love to see someone crush that smug QB of their's. Gonna be a boring SB in my book if it's the pats and Carolina. SB Sunday is always the best day to go skiing/snowboarding. No lines.
Old     (timmyb)      Join Date: Apr 2007       01-18-2016, 6:59 AM Reply   
The Broncos are going to have to bring a completely different game plan to this week's game against the Patriot's. 5 field goals and only 1 TD isn't going to be enough to beat the Patriot's to go to the Superbowl. Our D is good but the Pat's are on fire. I personally would let PFM start for the Broncos and see how it is going quarter by quarter and if he can't get anything going, put Osweiler in. There were so many times in yesterday's game that he could have ran and grabbed 3 to 10 yards but he just doesn't do that. He also sucks under center and the Broncos offense strategy is completely different with Osweiler at the helm. I like PFM but I think it's time for retirement.
Old     (wakereviews)      Join Date: Sep 2006       01-18-2016, 8:17 AM Reply   
And the great part is the Chiefs were 11-5 vs the Hawks 10-6, with both teams losing at the same time in the playoffs I'm gonna have to say the Chiefs were better than the Hawks this year
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       01-18-2016, 9:22 AM Reply   
ESPN called yesterday's flogging in Carolina "the third most dominant playoff win in the last eight seasons."
Old     (hatepain)      Join Date: Aug 2006       01-18-2016, 10:12 AM Reply   
What was the first the Hawks Super Bowl victory?
Old     (83Starsnstripes)      Join Date: Jul 2013       01-18-2016, 10:20 AM Reply   
Under Pete Carroll the Hawks have never scored in the first half of any road playoff games. All five games have started 31-0 (Carolina), 9-0 (Vikings), 20-0 (Falcons), 14-0 (DC), and 28-0 (Bears). All 10am start times.