Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > Non-Wakeboarding Discussion

Old    r33pwrd            12-18-2015, 9:19 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by cwb4me View Post
Sounds like excuses and whining to me.
Lol look at your post
Old     (bbr)      Join Date: Apr 2002       12-18-2015, 1:05 PM Reply   
Quote:
More stats for Cliff. Carolina Panthers 13-0. One of those wins was in Seattle. Seahawks 8-5.
Yes the Panthers are 13-0. Wow. Good for them. The only two teams that they've played who have a winning record are the Seahawks and the Packers.

The three remaining teams they play have a combined record of 18-22. Stellar.
Old     (cwb4me)      Join Date: Apr 2010       12-18-2015, 5:32 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by bbr View Post
Yes the Panthers are 13-0. Wow. Good for them. The only two teams that they've played who have a winning record are the Seahawks and the Packers.

The three remaining teams they play have a combined record of 18-22. Stellar.
Your point is? Are you suggesting Seattle is a better team now than when they were completely healthy and played Carolina in Seattle and lost?
Old     (meathead65)      Join Date: Sep 2006       12-18-2015, 9:42 PM Reply   
Yes they are.
Old     (83Starsnstripes)      Join Date: Jul 2013       12-19-2015, 1:54 PM Reply   
Quote:
That was a reference to Superbowl success. If you're talking about trips to the Superbowl in the last 10 to 15 years there were plenty of teams more successful the the Seahawks . The Seahawks choked 2 out of 3 trips.
Remind me what your beloved Cowboys SB record was after their first three trips?? Oh and wasn't that with Captain America too??
Old     (83Starsnstripes)      Join Date: Jul 2013       12-19-2015, 2:10 PM Reply   
Picks:
NYJ @ DAL - I'll be rooting for the Cowgirls but there's no hope for Dallas again. J.E.T.S. JETS! JETS! JETS!
CAR @ NYG - Panthers finally lose. Odell goes off!
TEN @ NE - Pats by a million.
BUF @ DC - Bills give the NFC East another loss.
KC @ BAL - Chiefs win a close one.
HOU @ IND - Texans
ATL @ JAX - Jags
CHI @ MIN - AP runs wild. Vikes!
GB @ OAK - Raider nation with another upset!
CLE @ SEA - HAWKS!!
CIN @ SC - Call me crazy but I think Santa Clara wins this one.
MIA @ SD - I've given up on the Bolts. Fins win!
DEN @ PIT - Steelers
AZ @ PHI - Eagles
DET @ NO - Lions

Good luck Bobby
Old     (cwb4me)      Join Date: Apr 2010       12-19-2015, 6:10 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by 83Starsnstripes View Post
Remind me what your beloved Cowboys SB record was after their first three trips?? Oh and wasn't that with Captain America too??
Dallas was 1 -2 with a 58 points for them and 40 against them. Both of their losses were 4 and 3 points for a total of 7 points. Seattle lost their first two by 11 and 4 for a total of 15 points . More than double the points loss margin
Old     (seattle)      Join Date: Mar 2002       12-19-2015, 6:52 PM Reply   
That's some crazy stat floating right there^^^
Old     (cwb4me)      Join Date: Apr 2010       12-19-2015, 7:08 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by seattle View Post
That's some crazy stat floating right there^^^
All 3 of Dallas losses in the Superbowls they were in total 11 points. 4,4 and 3 the same total the Seahawks lost to the Steelers by 21-10.
Old     (Cabledog)      Join Date: Dec 2013       12-19-2015, 8:35 PM Reply   
Here's one for you Bobby
Attached Images

Old     (bbr)      Join Date: Apr 2002       12-20-2015, 6:57 AM Reply   
Quote:
Your point is? Are you suggesting Seattle is a better team now than when they were completely healthy and played Carolina in Seattle and lost?

My point is that all but two of the teams they've played suck! They beat Seattle with a last second touchdown.

And yes, Seattle is a much better team now than when they played Carolina earlier in the season.
Old     (83Starsnstripes)      Join Date: Jul 2013       12-20-2015, 12:18 PM Reply   
Quote:
Dallas was 1 -2 with a 58 points for them and 40 against them. Both of their losses were 4 and 3 points for a total of 7 points. Seattle lost their first two by 11 and 4 for a total of 15 points . More than double the points loss margin
Please tell me this is a joke Bobby, but if you want to go down this road the Hawks are 1-2 with 77 points vs 57. So larger point differential than your beloved Cowgirls. I'm still holding out that your response was a joke though. Has to be, right?
Old     (83Starsnstripes)      Join Date: Jul 2013       12-20-2015, 12:20 PM Reply   
Oh btw I think Dallas really has something with Kellen Moore, looks just like Romo
Old     (Cabledog)      Join Date: Dec 2013       12-20-2015, 12:41 PM Reply   
Chiefs are rocking it again today but what's up with the Ravens wearing the Steelers pants...
Old     (cwb4me)      Join Date: Apr 2010       12-20-2015, 2:11 PM Reply   
Quote:
Please tell me this is a joke Bobby, but if you want to go down this road the Hawks are 1-2 with 77 points vs 57. So larger point differential than your beloved Cowgirls. I'm still holding out that your response was a joke though. Has to be, right?
Not a joke. Just the facts. Both teams were 1-2. Just letting you know which team was in the games till the final seconds. Not just participating.
Old     (cwb4me)      Join Date: Apr 2010       12-20-2015, 2:13 PM Reply   
How about those Giants and OBJ? Still interested in the Giants /Cardinals bet?
Old     (therealblaze)      Join Date: May 2011       12-20-2015, 4:01 PM Reply   
Weren't the Seahawks on the goal line for the win at the end of the game last year with a blowout the year prior? Ridiculous comment.
Old     (meathead65)      Join Date: Sep 2006       12-20-2015, 4:10 PM Reply   
Late December...... Getting good!

Hahaha..... Hawks crush another team, but Johnny Nightclub looked decent. Maybe Uncle Jerry can trade for him so he can lead the Cowboys next year. How much worse could be do?

Bobby has slid headfirst in RetardVille with meaningless stats...... Not even Mark is hanging around sniffing his jock like usual.

Chiefs are smoking hot right now. This could be a really intense playoff season.

Panthers squeek out a win against another sub 500 team, but Kam is still a stud.
Old     (83Starsnstripes)      Join Date: Jul 2013       12-20-2015, 4:23 PM Reply   
Another week another blowout win. And another week of weak excuses from Bobby.
Hawks clinch a playoff spot today again. Meanwhile the Cowboys clinch a top draft pick again.
Old     (hatepain)      Join Date: Aug 2006       12-20-2015, 4:30 PM Reply   
Doing some really cool stuff on this run.
Attached Images

Old     (hatepain)      Join Date: Aug 2006       12-20-2015, 4:32 PM Reply   
^^^first player in NFL history. That includes Romo ~
Old     (seattle)      Join Date: Mar 2002       12-20-2015, 4:44 PM Reply   
8-8...
Old     (hatepain)      Join Date: Aug 2006       12-20-2015, 4:57 PM Reply   
Hahahahaha!
Old     (hatepain)      Join Date: Aug 2006       12-20-2015, 5:00 PM Reply   
How longs it been since the Cowboys made the playoffs?
Attached Images

Old     (cwb4me)      Join Date: Apr 2010       12-20-2015, 7:30 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by therealblaze View Post
Weren't the Seahawks on the goal line for the win at the end of the game last year with a blowout the year prior? Ridiculous comment.
21- 10 was the score in their loss to Pittsburgh . By the definition of all the Hawk Mouth fans on this thead 11 points is a Blowout. Also by the definition of all the Hawks fans if you're driving for the winning score and you throw a interception you're a "CHOKE" artist Just the facts by your own definition.
Old     (meathead65)      Join Date: Sep 2006       12-20-2015, 8:14 PM Reply   
I will concede that the Hawks and or Russ "choked" on the final play of last year's super bowl. Heartbreaking. However, a bad throw or game that comes very rarely doesn't qualify a player or team as Choke Artists.... There has to be a pattern of crushing failures in big game situations to earn the title Artist.

I will also concede that you are ultimately qualified to identify chokeing, as a lifelong Romo fan you have been witness to the single biggest Choke Artist in NFL history.

Yep, Hawks made a bad call/play/pass last year to end the season. At least the season went all the way to the last series of the Super Bowl. And for the fourth year running we are right in the playoff mix.....something the Cowboys won't say for the remainder of this decade at best. Unless Scary Jerry brings Johnny Football home to Texas and finally puts ChokeMo out to pasture.

Last edited by meathead65; 12-20-2015 at 8:17 PM.
Old     (83Starsnstripes)      Join Date: Jul 2013       12-20-2015, 8:41 PM Reply   
Congrats to the Cards for clinching the NFC West. Getting pretty pumped for the playoffs to start.
Old     (cwb4me)      Join Date: Apr 2010       12-20-2015, 9:13 PM Reply   
Quote:
Picks:
NYJ @ DAL - I'll be rooting for the Cowgirls but there's no hope for Dallas again. J.E.T.S. JETS! JETS! JETS!
CAR @ NYG - Panthers finally lose. Odell goes off!
TEN @ NE - Pats by a million.
BUF @ DC - Bills give the NFC East another loss.
KC @ BAL - Chiefs win a close one.
HOU @ IND - Texans
ATL @ JAX - Jags
CHI @ MIN - AP runs wild. Vikes!
GB @ OAK - Raider nation with another upset!
CLE @ SEA - HAWKS!!
CIN @ SC - Call me crazy but I think Santa Clara wins this one.
MIA @ SD - I've given up on the Bolts. Fins win!
DEN @ PIT - Steelers
AZ @ PHI - Eagles
DET @ NO - Lions

Good luck Bobby
Thanks for the luck Darren. Looks like I finally got the picks back in my court. It's just a shame my wife beat me again. She picked Atlanta,Seattle and Washington so my New Orleans pick won't catch me up.
Old     (cwb4me)      Join Date: Apr 2010       12-20-2015, 9:18 PM Reply   
The Cardinals blew out the Eagles according to NFL.com. Also according to NFL.com Seattle just won. Evidently 17 points is a win and 23 points is a Blowout.
Old     (cwb4me)      Join Date: Apr 2010       12-20-2015, 9:24 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by meathead65 View Post
I will concede that the Hawks and or Russ "choked" on the final play of last year's super bowl. Heartbreaking. However, a bad throw or game that comes very rarely doesn't qualify a player or team as Choke Artists.... There has to be a pattern of crushing failures in big game situations to earn the title Artist.

I will also concede that you are ultimately qualified to identify chokeing, as a lifelong Romo fan you have been witness to the single biggest Choke Artist in NFL history.

Yep, Hawks made a bad call/play/pass last year to end the season. At least the season went all the way to the last series of the Super Bowl. And for the fourth year running we are right in the playoff mix.....something the Cowboys won't say for the remainder of this decade at best. Unless Scary Jerry brings Johnny Football home to Texas and finally puts ChokeMo out to pasture.
Romo lead Dallas to 12 wins last year while healthy and beat the Seahawks along the way.How many games will Russell Wilson lead his team to victory in this year?
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       12-21-2015, 2:31 AM Reply   
Quote:

Hahaha..... Hawks crush another team, but Johnny Nightclub looked decent. Maybe Uncle Jerry can trade for him so he can lead the Cowboys next year. How much worse could be do?

Bobby has slid headfirst in RetardVille with meaningless stats...... Not even Mark is hanging around sniffing his jock like usual.

Chiefs are smoking hot right now. This could be a really intense playoff season.

Panthers squeek out a win against another sub 500 team, but Kam is still a stud.
Suck it.
Old     (cwb4me)      Join Date: Apr 2010       12-21-2015, 6:20 AM Reply   
Quote:

Facts :
1- Seahawks beat a 3-10 team while at home. Cardinals embarrass a playoff contender at their house. The fans were leaving the stands early in the fourth quarter. 40-17 now that's a real blowout!
2-Bobby and Mark bring up "real" facts not goggle eyed opinions passed off as facts.
3-Chiefs are smoking hot winning 8 in a row.
4-Panthers squeak out their 14th win in a row. If that were the Seahawks the thread would be 100 pages long by now. One of the Panthers most impressive wins was in Seattle against the Seahawks.Who was a sub .500 team most of this year. How quickly we forget.

Last edited by cwb4me; 12-21-2015 at 6:28 AM.
Old     (seattle)      Join Date: Mar 2002       12-21-2015, 7:11 AM Reply   
8-8... Bobby... 8-8...

Time to start re-validating our pecking order from this point on. First up, Rams.
Old     (hatepain)      Join Date: Aug 2006       12-21-2015, 10:10 AM Reply   
#2 total D, #2 scoring, #3 rushing, #4 passing, #1 pass TD's,

What wins championships? Defense!
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       12-21-2015, 10:21 AM Reply   
What wins championships? Defense![/QUOTE]

Yep. Everyone knows that. If anyone doubts it, just watch last year's SB.
Old     (83Starsnstripes)      Join Date: Jul 2013       12-21-2015, 11:13 AM Reply   
Quote:
Romo lead Dallas to 12 wins last year while healthy and beat the Seahawks along the way.How many games will Russell Wilson lead his team to victory in this year?
I'll bet you RW wins at least 12 games this season.
Old     (onlyinboards)      Join Date: Oct 2014       12-21-2015, 11:17 AM Reply   
Doug Baldwin, Woodhead and A. Brown got me into my Fantasy Championship game yesterday.... oh and the Chiefs won their 8th Straight!!!! whoop whoop
Old     (83Starsnstripes)      Join Date: Jul 2013       12-21-2015, 11:26 AM Reply   
^^LOL! I saw Woodhead's stat line - 10 yards rushing but 4 TDs, what?
Old     (83Starsnstripes)      Join Date: Jul 2013       12-21-2015, 11:27 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by onlyinboards View Post
Doug Baldwin, Woodhead and A. Brown got me into my Fantasy Championship game yesterday.... oh and the Chiefs won their 8th Straight!!!! whoop whoop
Broncos look to be slipping and KC is on the rise! If the Chiefs win the AFC West it will be a huge collapse for the Ponies.
Old     (83Starsnstripes)      Join Date: Jul 2013       12-21-2015, 11:27 AM Reply   
Cards just lost Mathieu for the rest of the season, uh oh....
Old     (hatepain)      Join Date: Aug 2006       12-21-2015, 3:59 PM Reply   
Lol
Attached Images

Old     (cwb4me)      Join Date: Apr 2010       12-21-2015, 6:45 PM Reply   
Quote:
I'll bet you RW wins at least 12 games this season.
This Regular season not!
Old     (cwb4me)      Join Date: Apr 2010       12-21-2015, 6:48 PM Reply   
Quote:
Cards just lost Mathieu for the rest of the season, uh oh....
Injuries can strike at any time. So how about the Cardinals to win the NFC West bet?
Old     (cwb4me)      Join Date: Apr 2010       12-21-2015, 6:51 PM Reply   
You still have Green Bay,Carolina and The Cardinals to beat to get anywhere? All 3 already beat Seattle this season.
Old     (hatepain)      Join Date: Aug 2006       12-21-2015, 10:15 PM Reply   
Russell lead the team to a 12-4 record last year too and some 2 times as many playoff wins as Romo has in his whole career, in his whole friggin career.

I know you're used to the season ending after 16 games but the Hawks like to keep playing on. So yeah Russ and the boys can still get to 12 wins but I'm sure more than anything you were just dodging another bet.
Old     (cwb4me)      Join Date: Apr 2010       12-22-2015, 6:34 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by hatepain View Post
Russell lead the team to a 12-4 record last year too and some 2 times as many playoff wins as Romo has in his whole career, in his whole friggin career.

I know you're used to the season ending after 16 games but the Hawks like to keep playing on. So yeah Russ and the boys can still get to 12 wins but I'm sure more than anything you were just dodging another bet.
I've had my bet which none of you Hawks fans would take on the table for most of the year. No one on here would blame me for not taking a bet. Especially after I honored both of my bets within days and Darren took 9 months to deliver his baby.
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       12-22-2015, 8:37 AM Reply   
Robert, don't sweat Darren's tardiness in honoring the bet. If he has any character (which I hope he does), he'll continue his "punishment" for a full year starting from the date he first submitted to the terms of the bet. Otherwise, he'll be flamed for life.
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       12-22-2015, 8:38 AM Reply   
Quote:
Lol
That has to be your best post ever.
Old     (83Starsnstripes)      Join Date: Jul 2013       12-22-2015, 12:24 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by markj View Post
Robert, don't sweat Darren's tardiness in honoring the bet. If he has any character (which I hope he does), he'll continue his "punishment" for a full year starting from the date he first submitted to the terms of the bet. Otherwise, he'll be flamed for life.
Yep. That's why it says "sentenced to one year" Finding a Romo jersey in Hawkville it was tougher than I thought. Plenty of Witten or Bryant jerseys. Probably because those guys play?
Attached Images

Old     (83Starsnstripes)      Join Date: Jul 2013       12-22-2015, 12:40 PM Reply   
BTW Bobby, way to go out on a huge limb and pick 31 other teams to win the Superbowl the last two years.
Screw it, I'll take the Hawks to win the Superbowl again this year. I'll take another year of my current name and subject myself to another year of wearing Romo's jersey, but Bobby if the Hawks win the Superbowl you have to change your screen name, take a similar picture with Russell Wilson's jersey on, and admit once and for all your true love the Seahawks via Youtube. I get to write the script for your video.
I'm thinking something like this, "I Bobby, love the Seattle Seahawks. I have always loved the Seattle Seahawks. They are the greatest team every assembled. Russell Wilson is the greatest quarterback in the NFL and to even compare him to Tony Romo is simply a joke." It needs a little work but you get the idea.
Old    r33pwrd            12-22-2015, 4:26 PM Reply   
Quote:
Yep. That's why it says "sentenced to one year" Finding a Romo jersey in Hawkville it was tougher than I thought. Plenty of Witten or Bryant jerseys. Probably because those guys play?
Man I would have never bought a boat from you if I had known you where a cowboys fan lol
Old     (cwb4me)      Join Date: Apr 2010       12-22-2015, 4:33 PM Reply   
It sounds tempting Darren. But with your increased risk with your bet,your penalty for losing the bet is only a fraction of my penalty. Example of a monetary bet that would be similar. I would have to pay 100 dollars if I lose but you would only have to pay a dollar. Your just continuing your already accepted penalty for another year. After the shame of the initial obligation it hurts less with time. I propose a different penalty,although not as severe as what you're proposing for me.Let's hash this out. I'm sure we can come to a mutual agreement.
Old    r33pwrd            12-22-2015, 5:10 PM Reply   
Quote:
It sounds tempting Darren. But with your increased risk with your bet,your penalty for losing the bet is only a fraction of my penalty. Example of a monetary bet that would be similar. I would have to pay 100 dollars if I lose but you would only have to pay a dollar. Your just continuing your already accepted penalty for another year. After the shame of the initial obligation it hurts less with time. I propose a different penalty,although not as severe as what you're proposing for me.Let's hash this out. I'm sure we can come to a mutual agreement.
The odds are in your favor so of course your punishment should be greater it's how betting works.
Old     (hatepain)      Join Date: Aug 2006       12-22-2015, 5:36 PM Reply   
7 Hawks Pro Bowlers and 5 alternates but they'll be to busy to make that game #biggerfishtofry
Old     (hatepain)      Join Date: Aug 2006       12-22-2015, 5:39 PM Reply   
Some of you Hawks fans may have not seen this yet. It's pretty darn cool.
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       12-23-2015, 12:19 AM Reply   
Quote:
BTW Bobby, way to go out on a huge limb and pick 31 other teams to win the Superbowl the last two years.
Screw it, I'll take the Hawks to win the Superbowl again this year. I'll take another year of my current name and subject myself to another year of wearing Romo's jersey, but Bobby if the Hawks win the Superbowl you have to change your screen name, take a similar picture with Russell Wilson's jersey on, and admit once and for all your true love the Seahawks via Youtube. I get to write the script for your video.
I'm thinking something like this, "I Bobby, love the Seattle Seahawks. I have always loved the Seattle Seahawks. They are the greatest team every assembled. Russell Wilson is the greatest quarterback in the NFL and to even compare him to Tony Romo is simply a joke." It needs a little work but you get the idea.
Oh man. This is getting interesting. A course study of human psych. Pop corn in the popper...
Old     (83Starsnstripes)      Join Date: Jul 2013       12-23-2015, 10:19 AM Reply   
Quote:
I'm open to suggestions, as long as your punishment for losing is a video of your love for the Seahawks. That's really what I'm after here. I'm really doing you a favor, allowing you to finally come clean and admit once and forever you are a closet Hawks fan.
Old     (83Starsnstripes)      Join Date: Jul 2013       12-23-2015, 10:20 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by r33pwrd View Post
Man I would have never bought a boat from you if I had known you where a cowboys fan lol
Sorry Brad. It's not something I'm proud of. GO MY FAVORITE QB TONY ROMO!!! he's still playing right?
Old     (hatepain)      Join Date: Aug 2006       12-23-2015, 10:42 PM Reply   
After the sloooow 2-4 start the Hawks have moved up to #4 in the power rankings (NFL.com, bleacherreport.com, si.com, 247sports.com) and open as 14 point favorites against The Rams this weekend. Vegas has had a hard on for the Hawks all year. They've been favorites in every game they have played except in Green Bay the second week of the year.
Old     (cwb4me)      Join Date: Apr 2010       12-24-2015, 6:13 AM Reply   
Week 16 early picks
Thursday night @ 8:30 pm
SD @ OAK - Raiders at Home.
Saturday @ 8:30 pm
WAS @ PHI - Redskins and DeShawn Jackson are too much for the Eagles secondary. Redskins take the NFC East with this win.

The rest of my picks after Christmas . Merry Christmas to all and enjoy your New year!
Old     (hatepain)      Join Date: Aug 2006       12-24-2015, 8:29 AM Reply   
Vegas SB 50 odds:
1. New England Patriots +325
2. Carolina Panthers +400
3. Seattle Seahawks +450
4. Pittsburgh Steelers +650
5. Arizona Cardinals +700
6. Green Bay Packers +1200
7. Denver Broncos +1400
8. Kansas City Chiefs +1800
9. Cincinnati Bengals +2200
10. Minnesota Vikings +5000
Old     (seattle)      Join Date: Mar 2002       12-24-2015, 10:14 AM Reply   
Ha!

Who are these crazy critiques using stats to point out the truth???

http://espn.go.com/video/clip?id=14422498
Old    r33pwrd            12-24-2015, 11:37 AM Reply   
Quote:
Vegas SB 50 odds:
1. New England Patriots +325
2. Carolina Panthers +400
3. Seattle Seahawks +450
4. Pittsburgh Steelers +650
5. Arizona Cardinals +700
6. Green Bay Packers +1200
7. Denver Broncos +1400
8. Kansas City Chiefs +1800
9. Cincinnati Bengals +2200
10. Minnesota Vikings +5000
As a hawks fan I can say I think people underestimate Arizona.
Old     (hatepain)      Join Date: Aug 2006       12-24-2015, 4:41 PM Reply   
They dropped from 3 to 5 this week I'm sure because of the loss of Tyran Matheau.
Old    r33pwrd            12-24-2015, 5:28 PM Reply   
Quote:
They dropped from 3 to 5 this week I'm sure because of the loss of Tyran Matheau.
Yup I agree but they are still a well rounded team.
Old     (cwb4me)      Join Date: Apr 2010       12-26-2015, 8:58 PM Reply   
Sunday at 1:00PM
Patriots on the road.
Texans on the Road.
Chiefs at home.
Dolphins at home.
Saints at home.
Lions at home.
Cowboys on the road.
Bears on the road.
Panthers on the road.
Vikings at home.

Sunday at 4:25PM
Rams on the road for the clean sweep.
Cardinals at home.
Sunday at 8:30 pm
Steelers on the road.
Monday at 8:30 pm
Bengals on the road.
Old     (seattle)      Join Date: Mar 2002       12-26-2015, 11:44 PM Reply   
Packers over Cards
Giants over Vikings
Hawks over Rams

Don't like my pic with the Pack but pretty confident the Cards are going to play it safe from here on out...
Old     (cwb4me)      Join Date: Apr 2010       12-27-2015, 5:28 AM Reply   
The Giants don't have anything to play for. The Redskins have already locked up the NFC East.
Old     (hatepain)      Join Date: Aug 2006       12-27-2015, 9:16 AM Reply   
Cliff AZ still needs to win that game to assure themselves the 2 seed and it would allow them to rest players in week 17.
Old     (cwb4me)      Join Date: Apr 2010       12-27-2015, 2:16 PM Reply   
Can't believe Atlanta beat Carolina and the Ravens beat the Steelers. Also Jets beat the Patriots in OT.
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       12-27-2015, 3:01 PM Reply   
Quote:
Can't believe Atlanta beat Carolina and the Ravens beat the Steelers. Also Jets beat the Patriots in OT.
...And the Rams are well on their way to beating the CRAP out of the Hawks. Hahahahahahahaha I think they need to change their name to the Niners.
Old     (cwb4me)      Join Date: Apr 2010       12-27-2015, 4:25 PM Reply   
Happy Birthday Carson Palmer! Beating the Packers convincingly.
Old     (cwb4me)      Join Date: Apr 2010       12-27-2015, 4:29 PM Reply   
Get your popcorn ready. In two minutes it will really start pouring down in Seattle. Not from the skies but from their eyes.
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       12-27-2015, 5:11 PM Reply   
Serious pounding at home by a 6-8 team in Seattle and the Niners are gonna kill it in the draft. Good day today.
Old     (cwb4me)      Join Date: Apr 2010       12-27-2015, 5:22 PM Reply   
Patriots,Packers,Panthers and Pittsburgh all lose today. Bad day to have a team name that starts with P. Oh I forgot the Pacific Peacocks with their playpen of passing room defense. Lol
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       12-27-2015, 5:39 PM Reply   
This just in: crying towels are selling for triple their retail value in Seattle right now. Apparently, there's been a run on them. Bars and liquor stores have three hour waiting lines as well. Oh, and it's still raining there too. Hahahahahahahaha!
Old     (cwb4me)      Join Date: Apr 2010       12-27-2015, 6:13 PM Reply   
Mark did you notice who I picked to win that game? I had a feeling it would be a clean sweep.
Old     (seattle)      Join Date: Mar 2002       12-27-2015, 6:36 PM Reply   
All Fisher an co had to do was sit back and watch the Hawks shoot themselves in the foot over and over. How you lose a game when you hold the opposing team to 2 bills total offense is beyond me.

Kam, Marshawn, Okung and Bennet should all be back next week, so I'm not panicking over today's loss.
'

Last edited by seattle; 12-27-2015 at 6:40 PM.
Old    r33pwrd            12-27-2015, 7:12 PM Reply   
Quote:
Get your popcorn ready. In two minutes it will really start pouring down in Seattle. Not from the skies but from their eyes.
How your cowboys doing again? Maybe they will play the hawks in the pakyoffs... nevermind that's right they won't be playing after next week
Old     (cwb4me)      Join Date: Apr 2010       12-27-2015, 7:40 PM Reply   
It's not looking good for your picks this week Cliff.