Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > Wakeboarding Discussion

Old     (the_fish)      Join Date: Jun 2009       04-02-2012, 6:21 PM Reply   
I have the '09 Lyman Pro handle but it's about time to retire it. Anybody know of a decent handle that is similar? I just want something that floats and isn't pricey. TIA for any help. Here is my current handle:
Old     (the_fish)      Join Date: Jun 2009       04-02-2012, 6:55 PM Reply   
Here are 3 I like anybody tried any of them?

Old     (irishrider92)      Join Date: Jun 2009       04-04-2012, 4:24 PM Reply   
Never tried any of them but I have an old Ronix North that's still serving me well. Its most like that green one with a fairly thick grip. I remember someone saying something too about matching your handle grip to your hand too. Basically there are 3 lines running along your palm. Take the middle one and measure the length from that to the tip of you middle finger. Then try to find a handle with a grip circumference with a similar value.

Also I've just had a bad experience with a handle like the Harley one with the stiff sides attached to the rope. Basically they got pulled in because the angle of the ropes joining together was greater than the set angle of the stiff sides, causing them to be pulled in and snap. I'm not sure how common it is though.
Old     (stang_killa_ss)      Join Date: Jan 2010       04-05-2012, 11:25 AM Reply   
amazing handle
http://www.wakeworld.com/forum/showt...ighlight=totem
Old     (BamaLurker)      Join Date: Dec 2011       04-05-2012, 11:58 AM Reply   
Johnny, I'll buy that Lyman from ya!!!! U shoulda hit me back up yesterday. Justin really wanted to ride w you.
Old     (ToPHeR35)      Join Date: Jul 2011       04-05-2012, 1:17 PM Reply   
Ronix North
Old     (eubanks01)      Join Date: Jun 2001       04-05-2012, 1:26 PM Reply   
The Prolines are great.
Old     (the_fish)      Join Date: Jun 2009       04-06-2012, 7:45 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by BamaLurker View Post
Johnny, I'll buy that Lyman from ya!!!! U shoulda hit me back up yesterday. Justin really wanted to ride w you.
I was going to, but I watched videos on learnwake all day so I was itching to have a progression session and get that 360 down again.
Old     (the_fish)      Join Date: Jun 2009       04-06-2012, 8:07 PM Reply   
When is he coming back to ride?