Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > >> Wakeboarding Discussion Archives > Archive through November 16, 2009

Old     (lfxstar)      Join Date: Jul 2001       11-09-2009, 7:18 PM Reply   
Slipping off the front of the boat while the rider is putting his bindings on. When he slips in you go under and grab his feet like a gator. Works every time.
Old     (seangriswold)      Join Date: Apr 2006       11-10-2009, 3:26 PM Reply   
blast the chicken dance on the tower speakers when someone is riding!
Old     (srock)      Join Date: Mar 2002       11-11-2009, 6:51 AM Reply   
We were three across a pickup truck on the way to the lake and pulled up to a red light that had a busy sidewalk cafe. My buddy in the window passenger seat leans over and grabs the horn and holds it while ducking out of view. Everybody looks at the truck and all they can see are two guys sitting shoulder to shoulder.
Old     (gene3x)      Join Date: Apr 2005 Location: Dallas , TX       11-11-2009, 6:58 AM Reply   
and his face is buried in your crotch?
Old     (srock)      Join Date: Mar 2002       11-11-2009, 7:25 AM Reply   
I thought the embarrassment was enough but there's no patent on the prank go ahead and throw in your own little twist when you try it.

(Message edited by srock on November 11, 2009)
Old     (radikal)      Join Date: Feb 2004       11-11-2009, 3:35 PM Reply   
after running music for a long moment on the battery when youre a long trip back to the dock and there is no one on the river ( ideally at night ) put your throttle lightly out of neutral, just to be sure no one noticed and try to start the boat, and then just panic because the boat is out of juice to get back !!! it works better when people are wasted on the boat.

Ok i know this one because last year i caught myself hahha, i was pissed off because the boat didnt want to start i was sure the battery was drained but i was not in correct neutral position. I know music played and everything so theres power on the battery thats why im telling you its better to do it wasted hahaha
Old     (radikal)      Join Date: Feb 2004       11-11-2009, 3:37 PM Reply   
go on the swim platform when the boat is full pee in a beer and put the cap on back, put it back on the cooler and hope you dont get caught hahahah disgusting !!!
Old    aXtion            03-16-2010, 1:09 PM Reply   
Tim that actually got pulled on me. I was driving my single cab truck while in Vegas doing a job. We had to go to home depot to pick up parts so we all crammed into my truck. As we were leaving my boss is in the middle and i'm driving with our buddy in the passenger seat. He then rolls down the window and yell's "WE'RE GAY!!!" and ducks below the window. Never thought people in a home depot parking lot would cheer so loud?!?