Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > >> Wakeboarding Discussion Archives > Archive through November 16, 2009

Old     (norbiv)      Join Date: May 2009       11-11-2009, 8:55 AM Reply   
Old     (dave23)      Join Date: Nov 2006       11-11-2009, 10:18 AM Reply   
I'm sure the riding in the video is sick, but does anyone else get tired of watching videos of people only hitting rails?
Old    jonklein            11-11-2009, 11:00 AM Reply   
Nope
Old     (daveronix199)      Join Date: Feb 2009       11-11-2009, 11:29 AM Reply   
Naa man rails are sick! and Norbi's filming style is sooo dirty
Old     (2007_x2)      Join Date: May 2007       11-11-2009, 12:03 PM Reply   
What song is this?
Old     (liquidmx)      Join Date: Jun 2005       11-11-2009, 12:09 PM Reply   
I am with you Dave. I enjoy watching peeps hit rails but its pretty much different people doing the same tricks on the same rails (projects), (vids at thewakeplace, alliance, etc.).

I figure its a combination of the enjoyment of rail riding (I could ride rails all day as opposed to wake riding), the ability to record fairly easy even in windy conditions, and a few other reasons I just completely spaced on (I hate that).
Old     (joshbuzz)      Join Date: Sep 2007       11-11-2009, 1:08 PM Reply   
Never get tired of watching innovative rail riding and good hits. I do get tired of seeing just a back lip, or front board, and nothing special, etc. I'm still waiting on Patrick to go out and shoot some of Andrew now that he's in Orlando, and possibly see that Bob Soven edit!
Old     (alans)      Join Date: Aug 2005       11-11-2009, 2:06 PM Reply   
Norbi, nice work. Since you already have Reeder, you have to get Adam Fields, Travis Propst, and Nick Galotifiore together for a VA video!
Old     (roy_munson)      Join Date: Aug 2009       11-11-2009, 3:43 PM Reply   
yeah man. lately the wakeplace sucks. they had a bunch of really nice vids and now its all these repetitive shots at the projects. i feel like i know that place like the back of my hand now. rails are awesome. but too much of anything gets lame. and all these guys do the same thing: how far over the nose can they get on a press, how many spins can they execute while on a rail. its unoriginal. there are, however, a bunch of guys really pushing it, trying new things, trying different things....thats what i like.
Old     (norbiv)      Join Date: May 2009       11-11-2009, 4:34 PM Reply   
Alan I dont really know those people like I know all the other riderz I make vids of so its hard to get in my schedual with 8 hours of class 6 days a week...
but If u get me their contacts im down to arrange it and make something happen.

I was at owc shot with rathy and larich and myself

and tomorrow Im goin to tampa with Jack Blodgett and Rathy . should be fun to shoot =)

Stay tuned.
big things comin=)
Old     (hyperlite4life)      Join Date: Sep 2006       11-11-2009, 10:19 PM Reply   
Song NAME BROOOO?

Swazye and santogold sounds like

?
Old     (waterdork88)      Join Date: Aug 2005       11-11-2009, 11:19 PM Reply   
Call me lame, but thats the first time I've seen a baller spin on a rail in years. Made my day.

I think this is one of your better videos Norbi. Camera was steady, a lil editing without overdoing it... But you should probably post the clean version of the song up for those of us that watch these videos at work. Keep the videos coming.
Old     (norbiv)      Join Date: May 2009       11-11-2009, 11:46 PM Reply   
it says it in the begining of the video twice...
shwayze - what am i doing here?

and thanks water dork but the reason why I used whatever song I wanted to cuz it just went on my vimeo str8 away and sometimes I like gettin dirrrty with the lyrics. maybe Ill start putting a lil explicit warning logo in front of the next piece that has explicit contect.

anywayz its 2.42 a.m. and I have class at 9a.m. but I just could not stop editing

http://i17.photobucket.com/albums/b90/btvNorbert/download.jpg?t=1258011930
Old    dperizzolo            11-12-2009, 9:07 AM Reply   
Very well done! I would be down for some clean lyrics too. Have you ever thought about putting together a full length Norbi?
Old     (norbiv)      Join Date: May 2009       11-12-2009, 8:33 PM Reply   
I have. Except I never sold it online. email me about more details. and I will in the near future hopefully. and again on my vimeo Id like to use whatever songs I think would fit to the vid and if they have some profanity in em and it offends anyone Im sorry. ill make sure ill put it in the description next time so whoevers under 18 or cant allow the langauge wherever the vids being watched wont have to worry.

new video goin on my vimeo either around 1.30 am. or 7.30 am.

Later!
Old     (showmedonttellme)      Join Date: Mar 2008       11-13-2009, 8:25 AM Reply   
SICK Norbi!!
Old     (norbiv)      Join Date: May 2009       11-13-2009, 5:29 PM Reply   
thanks dude !