Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > >> Wakeboarding Discussion Archives > Archive through August 20, 2009

Old     (liveoz)      Join Date: May 2002       07-28-2009, 11:12 PM Reply   
We are going to be out tomorrow with some demo boards from Sine. We will be out from 12-4 on the north end of Sammamish. If you want to give this board a shot send me a text to 206-856-1562.

We have time for about 4 people. If you have bindings and hardware, bring them.

Disclaimer: I do not work for Sine and I am not promoting this product on this board as I have nothing to gain. We had 8 friends together to try these boards and a few have backed out.

Troy
Old     (bailey)      Join Date: May 2001       07-29-2009, 10:13 AM Reply   
How did the demo go troy. The water looked pretty crummy yesterday but at least it was hot as hell.
Old     (digg311)      Join Date: Sep 2007       07-29-2009, 10:51 AM Reply   
Not sure if there's confusion here or if I'm missing something... but the Sine Demo is today (Wed. 7/29) from 12-4.
Old     (bailey)      Join Date: May 2001       07-29-2009, 11:05 AM Reply   
I think I was the one who messed up. Looks like it is today. Hope you guys can find some rideable water.
Old     (liveoz)      Join Date: May 2002       07-29-2009, 11:17 AM Reply   
we'll try, give us a shot if you want us to swing by and get you. I'll be cruising past your house just before noon. I think we are going to ride the South end if possible.

Troy
Old     (bailey)      Join Date: May 2001       07-29-2009, 11:39 AM Reply   
Troy you should know by now I am a total water snob which means I haven't ridden in a really long time. There were tubers out at 7am the other day.
Old     (seattle)      Join Date: Mar 2002       07-29-2009, 2:03 PM Reply   
Never thought I'd miss dry suits and forty degree temps. Fall can't get here too soon.

Thinking of rolling over to Vantage Saturday to get some decent water.
Old     (mikebu)      Join Date: Aug 2008       07-29-2009, 4:03 PM Reply   
Water was perfect at 7:00 am this morning. Brought the dog down to go swimming at 2:00 and the public launch was a zoo and the wind had picked up.

Robert what boat are you in?
Old     (bailey)      Join Date: May 2001       07-30-2009, 11:54 AM Reply   
How did the demo go Troy? Did you find enough people to go? The water looked hit and miss from my place.
Mike I live on the west side about half way up close to the inland surfer guys. Cliff hates to pick me up because it is too close to wakesurfers.
Old     (liveoz)      Join Date: May 2002       07-30-2009, 2:04 PM Reply   
It went pretty well, obviously not the best water, but there were stretches of good water back up towards my place. We had 6 of us and I would say the board was 50/50 love it or not into it. I myself love the board and the more I get used to loading and popping the more I like it.
}
Old     (bailey)      Join Date: May 2001       07-30-2009, 4:37 PM Reply   
I rode one that Cliff had for a couple of weeks and I think it is a great board. If I was in the market for a new board it would definitely be on top of my list. I would say that no board is perfect but the sine did most things pretty well.
Old     (tcluv85)      Join Date: Jan 2004       08-04-2009, 9:46 PM Reply   
Cliff start taking your board to work with ya. We have been hitting Lake Washington about 10am and had great water, even the week before Seafair we were riding at 8am (ok, well surfing).