Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > Non-Wakeboarding Discussion

Old     (95sn)      Join Date: Sep 2005       04-06-2020, 8:26 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by markj View Post
Nice, unbiased editorial there, dumkopff. Further proof that you come from the party of drama. Don’t forget to collect some new pieces of sky that fell with that article for your collection.
Knuckle dragger. That was the IG of the US. Not editorial.

https://oig.hhs.gov/oei/reports/oei-...vey-04-06-2020
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       04-06-2020, 9:03 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by 95sn View Post
Curt Landry Says Christians Must Listen to Trump, Not Experts, About the Coronavirus
Kyle MantylaBy Kyle Mantyla | April 6, 2020 11:57 am
During a YouTube livestream last Friday, right-wing pastor Curt Landry told his viewers that they should listen to President Donald Trump and not medical experts when it comes to the COVID-19 coronavirus outbreak because Trump was chosen by God and therefore has greater spiritual authority.

“We are in a small window of time where we need to be decreeing, praying, believing, and speaking it out of our mouths—critical at this time—speaking out of our mouths and agreeing with what Donald Trump is saying and not some of his advisers,” Landry said.

Landry, who last week declared that any eventual coronavirus vaccine would be “from the pit of Hell” and should not be taken, said that while he respects ​the nation’s top infectious disease expert Dr. Anthony Fauci, Trump outranks him spiritually and so Christians should be listening to the president rather than doctors and other health experts.

“I’m talking to you spiritually,” Landry said. “I am not a scientist, I am not a doctor, and I do respect [Fauci’s] knowledge, I respect where he comes from, and I respect him in his position that God has put him in. But in the order of spiritual alignment, Donald J. Trump is the Cyrus above him … As believers, we need to agree—I believe that God puts kings and leaders in their place, I believe God has put Donald Trump in his place as a Cyrus—and we need to agree with what he’s saying.”
Curt Landry??? LOL

THAT, my low-intelligence libtard friend, is a prime example of wrapping a kernel of truth in a poop sandwich. It's exactly what heretics do for a living. You, 95, are like a bum out dumpster diving to collect this kind of garbage and paint it as mainstream. It really proves your desparation. He took a dash of Romans 13 and dunked it in BS. I can give you 100 examples of that type of heresy every month. His type are a dime a dozen. Why don't you quote Joel Osteen, Kenneth Copeland, Jim Bakker or some other snake while you're at it? Way to swing for the fences again.
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       04-06-2020, 9:05 AM Reply   
Quote:
Knuckle dragger. That was the IG of the US. Not editorial.

https://oig.hhs.gov/oei/reports/oei-...vey-04-06-2020
It was a commentary or editorial of what the IG said, dumkopff.
Old     (95sn)      Join Date: Sep 2005       04-06-2020, 9:28 AM Reply   
Quote:
It was a commentary or editorial of what the IG said, dumkopff.
How does that change the bottom line? I linked the IG report.
Old     (ralph)      Join Date: Apr 2002       04-06-2020, 11:58 AM Reply   
Genuine praise for Trump, he is standing up for the Captain of aircraft carrier who got fired and saying he will look into it. That's good if it happens.
Old     (bass10after)      Join Date: Feb 2010       04-06-2020, 12:02 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by ralph View Post
I'd say not much because when the dems said in late feb early March that the US wasn't doing enough trump said they were over reacting and it was their "new hoax".
well if you're going to use quotes at least use the correct context. He did not call the flu a hoax. The hoax comment was refering to democrats that were already trying to blame him for it and he said it was their latest hoax, which apparently he was right about... hes used the term hoax plenty before this so that would make it thier latest... the man does not control china or the fact that some 5000+ people were allowed to leave the freaking city in the days prior to its rumored lockdown that spread it like wildfire or their forced statements they made doctors say to media downplaying it.
Our country has reacted in unprecedented quickness to an unprecedented virus that is spreading with the likes of something out of a sci fi movie and even still, our own people have ignored the seriousness of it for reasons unknown. Which has in turn caused it to blow up as well. Aside from having military patrol the streets i don't know what more anyone can do to keep idiots inside. I have friends on both sides that act like this is no big deal and blows my mind. There Literally is no other virus in the world that is silent for up to 14 days and people can be spreading it without a clue they are sick. with sars people at least showed symptoms after 5 days and weren't all that contagious until after they had symptoms. This is the most contagious infection the world has maybe ever seen.
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       04-06-2020, 12:13 PM Reply   
Quote:
How does that change the bottom line? I linked the IG report.
You didn’t link anything until AFTER I commented, you lying prick. Look at what I originally commented on, as$. You’re not even good at lying-which shouldn’t surprise anyone since that’s how you started here: as a liar about who you are.
Old     (ralph)      Join Date: Apr 2002       04-06-2020, 1:24 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by bass10after View Post
well if you're going to use quotes at least use the correct context. He did not call the flu a hoax. The hoax comment was refering to democrats that were already trying to blame him for it and he said it was their latest hoax...
Well if your going to give me tips on using quotes why don't you reread what I said:
Quote:
Originally Posted by the Ralphinator
when the dems said in late feb early March that the US wasn't doing enough trump said they were over reacting and it was their "new hoax"
Context Perfect! Like the call.
Old     (95sn)      Join Date: Sep 2005       04-06-2020, 1:45 PM Reply   
Quote:
You didn’t link anything until AFTER I commented, you lying prick. Look at what I originally commented on, as$. You’re not even good at lying-which shouldn’t surprise anyone since that’s how you started here: as a liar about who you are.
Can you explain the difference between the actual linked IG report and the easy to read report on it? There is no difference. Why are you getting so bent out of shape, they have the same conclusion. Is that the part you dont like? Thought the report was simpler for your little tiny bwain to understand. My bad.
You sound like you are getting upset. Relax, I got nowhere to go.
One thing right, im a terrible liar.
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       04-06-2020, 4:10 PM Reply   
Quote:
Genuine praise for Trump, he is standing up for the Captain of aircraft carrier who got fired and saying he will look into it. That's good if it happens.
Well, this is where I disagree with Trump then-if that's true. Based on what I've heard, that captain acted dangerously and should have been given the hook. The man sent a shotgun blast of information and opinion about the condition of our Navy soldiers either intentionally, ignorantly or stupidly to like 30+ different people in an unclassified way without following the proper chain of command! He made our country vulnerable by outing our military preparedness to the world. In Guam no less! Doesn't matter if we're in an active war or not. Do you think fat boy in NK is wanting to strike us at our best? How bout China or the diaper heads in Iran? You think they'll wait for us to not be distracted by the virus to act up? Our military should be at full preparedness right now.

If that captain has such lousy tactical knowledge and discretion, I hope Trump lets him swing publicly.
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       04-06-2020, 4:35 PM Reply   
Quote:
Can you explain the difference between the actual linked IG report and the easy to read report on it? There is no difference. Why are you getting so bent out of shape, they have the same conclusion. Is that the part you dont like? Thought the report was simpler for your little tiny bwain to understand. My bad.
You sound like you are getting upset. Relax, I got nowhere to go.
One thing right, im a terrible liar.
The fact that you ask that question explains a lot. I truly get why you were beaten up so badly and often in school. Some people have a special way of conjuring contempt from others. I really don't like to say I accept or condone violence to people-especially clear, socially awkward losers like you, but in your case, I'm gonna make an exception. I guarantee you brought it all on yourself.

As for your being a terrible liar, it didn't take long here to know you lied to us. Does your boyfriend know how bad of a liar you are?
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       04-06-2020, 4:39 PM Reply   
Quote:
well if you're going to use quotes at least use the correct context. He did not call the flu a hoax. The hoax comment was refering to democrats that were already trying to blame him for it and he said it was their latest hoax, which apparently he was right about... hes used the term hoax plenty before this so that would make it thier latest... the man does not control china or the fact that some 5000+ people were allowed to leave the freaking city in the days prior to its rumored lockdown that spread it like wildfire or their forced statements they made doctors say to media downplaying it.
Our country has reacted in unprecedented quickness to an unprecedented virus that is spreading with the likes of something out of a sci fi movie and even still, our own people have ignored the seriousness of it for reasons unknown. Which has in turn caused it to blow up as well. Aside from having military patrol the streets i don't know what more anyone can do to keep idiots inside. I have friends on both sides that act like this is no big deal and blows my mind. There Literally is no other virus in the world that is silent for up to 14 days and people can be spreading it without a clue they are sick. with sars people at least showed symptoms after 5 days and weren't all that contagious until after they had symptoms. This is the most contagious infection the world has maybe ever seen.
Wow. Nice post. Be prepared to repost this again-our resident libtards have super-short memories.

Last edited by markj; 04-06-2020 at 4:45 PM.
Old     (ralph)      Join Date: Apr 2002       04-06-2020, 6:01 PM Reply   
Religion and arrogant ignorance, such happy bedfellows:
https://youtu.be/evWNfMyPNSg
Old     (ralph)      Join Date: Apr 2002       04-06-2020, 6:03 PM Reply   
Quote:
Wow. Idiotic post. Be prepared to repost this again-our resident rightwing numpties have super-retarded comprehension
Perfect context, like the call!
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       04-07-2020, 1:04 AM Reply   
Quote:
Religion and arrogant ignorance, such happy bedfellows:
https://youtu.be/evWNfMyPNSg
Now you’ve sunken to 95’s low level of dumpster diving for sustenance. Sad. This is getting boring.
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       04-07-2020, 2:19 AM Reply   
Another libtard doing what they do.

https://www.yahoo.com/huffpost/prote...073311753.html
Old     (95sn)      Join Date: Sep 2005       04-07-2020, 3:10 AM Reply   
Quote:
Now you’ve sunken to 95’s low level of dumpster diving for sustenance. Sad. This is getting boring.
They got your wife on vid didnt they.
Like the one comment..."Im covered in the blood of Jesus Christ" … Sounds like the last thing one says right before they detonate their vest.
Old     (joeshmoe)      Join Date: Jan 2003       04-07-2020, 4:04 AM Reply   
The TrumpTard in chief daily campaign strategy is working just fine,
https://projects.fivethirtyeight.com...roval-ratings/
approval rating is staying very high, get used to this piece of chit for another 4 years.
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       04-07-2020, 5:08 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by joeshmoe View Post
The TrumpTard in chief daily campaign strategy is working just fine,
https://projects.fivethirtyeight.com...roval-ratings/
approval rating is staying very high, get used to this piece of chit for another 4 years.
That’s right! Don’t forget it. Now, bow to your sensei!
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       04-07-2020, 5:13 AM Reply   
Quote:
They got your wife on vid didnt they.
Like the one comment..."Im covered in the blood of Jesus Christ" … Sounds like the last thing one says right before they detonate their vest.
Thanks for proving my point again. Arguing with you is like shooting fish in a barrel.
Old     (95sn)      Join Date: Sep 2005       04-07-2020, 5:15 AM Reply   
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sR3f95BGIiA
Old     (95sn)      Join Date: Sep 2005       04-07-2020, 5:16 AM Reply   
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IaXff61qEl8
Old     (95sn)      Join Date: Sep 2005       04-07-2020, 6:27 AM Reply   
https://www.thenation.com/article/so...mismanagement/

lol
Old     (95sn)      Join Date: Sep 2005       04-07-2020, 6:28 AM Reply   
Libtards.
ILLINOIS MAYOR 'EMBARRASSED' AFTER WIFE VIOLATES STAY-AT-HOME ORDER TO PARTY AT ILLEGALLY OPEN BAR
https://www.newsweek.com/coronavirus...linois-1496537
Old     (95sn)      Join Date: Sep 2005       04-07-2020, 7:55 AM Reply   
Quote:
Well, this is where I disagree with Trump then-if that's true. Based on what I've heard, that captain acted dangerously and should have been given the hook. The man sent a shotgun blast of information and opinion about the condition of our Navy soldiers either intentionally, ignorantly or stupidly to like 30+ different people in an unclassified way without following the proper chain of command! He made our country vulnerable by outing our military preparedness to the world. In Guam no less! Doesn't matter if we're in an active war or not. Do you think fat boy in NK is wanting to strike us at our best? How bout China or the diaper heads in Iran? You think they'll wait for us to not be distracted by the virus to act up? Our military should be at full preparedness right now.

If that captain has such lousy tactical knowledge and discretion, I hope Trump lets him swing publicly.
Brilliant breakdown on topic and 100% bad take. Maybe you were just thinking based on bad info, ie "what you heard". He tried the proper chain, in typical trump fashion, they did nothing.
The ACTING Sec of the Navy fool quit today. Chock up another one to the "I only hire the Best people" list. If they are all the best, why are they "acting"?
Old     (bass10after)      Join Date: Feb 2010       04-07-2020, 2:18 PM Reply   
Quote:
Well if your going to give me tips on using quotes why don't you reread what I said:

Context Perfect! Like the call.
right but when he shut down all travel to and from china in january there were all sorts of people calling him racist and part of some agenda and people were told to go to china town and travel and do all sorts of stuff by the dems. you can't have it both ways. There were people from both sides that didn't believe in this and there were others from both sides that did. So while hes trying to curb panic hes also shutting down pathways. you need to see a bigger picture.. you don't just shut down all travel for hoax. C'mon man. Some common sense and the truth will set you free.
Old     (ralph)      Join Date: Apr 2002       04-07-2020, 4:04 PM Reply   
Quote:
right but when he shut down all travel to and from china in january there were all sorts of people calling him racist
For sure I recognize that and don't get me wrong the Dems are complete bellends and I very much doubt Biden would be doing a better job than Trump. Hillary maybe (yuck, I just through up in my mouth) Obama definitely. For times this like these you need some community organizing, LOL.

But without a doubt Trump has botched it totally from the start, closing the border was the right move but it was too late, there were already unaccounted for cases running around without control and even after he closed flights were still coming from China even tho he said the borders were closed. The whole "we are at 15 cases, very shortly dropping to zero" shows just how out of his depth we was at the start.
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       04-07-2020, 5:08 PM Reply   
Quote:
right but when he shut down all travel to and from china in january there were all sorts of people calling him racist and part of some agenda and people were told to go to china town and travel and do all sorts of stuff by the dems. you can't have it both ways. There were people from both sides that didn't believe in this and there were others from both sides that did. So while hes trying to curb panic hes also shutting down pathways. you need to see a bigger picture.. you don't just shut down all travel for hoax. C'mon man. Some common sense and the truth will set you free.
Agreed.

Kinda funny watching someone else waste their time here arguing with a desperate group of people who want to skin Trump alive, realize they have no tools or skill to do it and keep looking for any little hangnail to get it started. It’s the same Schitt every day. Doesn’t matter if it’s here or any MSM. They’re all interchangeable, mind-numbed, TDS sufferers. It’s like a zombie apocalypse. November will be a near-death blow to them. It’s gonna be the 2X4 to the head that they need to change their platform-or at least package that Schitt sandwich in some other way and lie about their anti-American beliefs. They’ll still lose. KAG 2020 and Pence 2024!

Side question: have you ever had a child that thought they were getting away with lying to you? There is no difference between that and what the libtards have been trying for 3-1/2 years now. The best part is that they’re too stupid to learn from their mistakes and can’t stop shooting themselves in the foot. It’s a combo of the Keystone Cops and a Chinese fire drill.
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       04-07-2020, 5:18 PM Reply   
[QUOTE=ralph;1996547

But without a doubt Trump has botched it totally from the start, closing the border was the right move but it was too late, there were already unaccounted for cases running around without control and even after he closed flights were still coming from China even tho he said the borders were closed. The whole "we are at 15 cases, very shortly dropping to zero" shows just how out of his depth we was at the start.[/QUOTE

Your position has been debunked and had the wake77 beaten out of it plenty of times. Tired of hearing your broken record playing. You’ve become a bore. Your USDS is poking out too.
Old     (ralph)      Join Date: Apr 2002       04-07-2020, 5:32 PM Reply   
Quote:
Your position has been debunked
Which bit?
Old     (bass10after)      Join Date: Feb 2010       04-07-2020, 6:57 PM Reply   
Quote:
For sure I recognize that and don't get me wrong the Dems are complete bellends and I very much doubt Biden would be doing a better job than Trump. Hillary maybe (yuck, I just through up in my mouth) Obama definitely. For times this like these you need some community organizing, LOL.

But without a doubt Trump has botched it totally from the start, closing the border was the right move but it was too late, there were already unaccounted for cases running around without control and even after he closed flights were still coming from China even tho he said the borders were closed. The whole "we are at 15 cases, very shortly dropping to zero" shows just how out of his depth we was at the start.
You’re f***ing joking right!? He was criticized by everyone for shutting it down including the world health organization at the time. The info we have now is so different than we had in Jan when he shut it down. The Chinese refused to allow cdc into China, kicked out our press and essentially decided to control their narrative and you’re saying he reacted too late!? Those were the sources of information the world was relying on and at that point in time absolutely nobody thought that he was behind the curve at that time- he was an a hole for doing it! yea in hindsight I wish he just grounded all flights shut the entire country on lockdown for 3 weeks and bit the bullet. But that’s hindsight. Nobody, absolutely nobody could predict the level of infectious that this disease could possess and especially based on the sh*t info we had coming from China. Reality is he did more than anyone in that moment had the balls to do and more than anyone else in our government was doing at that time. There’s not a member of Congress or senate that had a clue what this would become in January.
Old     (onlyinboards)      Join Date: Oct 2014       04-08-2020, 2:03 AM Reply   
Shutting down travel from China was a good move, it took guts and turned out to be the right call. So, he's batting .050
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       04-08-2020, 2:34 AM Reply   
Quote:
Which bit?
See Bass’s last post.
Old     (grant_west)      Join Date: Jun 2005       04-08-2020, 3:58 AM Reply   
Ding Dong Bernie’s Gone!!!

LOL the stock market shot up as son as the old dig bat said he is dropping out!
Old     (dougr)      Join Date: Dec 2009       04-08-2020, 4:19 AM Reply   
i guess there is no reason to have Biden mumble on TV anymore, until debates.
Old     (95sn)      Join Date: Sep 2005       04-08-2020, 5:27 AM Reply   
Quote:
You’re f***ing joking right!? He was criticized by everyone for shutting it down including the world health organization at the time. The info we have now is so different than we had in Jan when he shut it down. The Chinese refused to allow cdc into China, kicked out our press and essentially decided to control their narrative and you’re saying he reacted too late!? Those were the sources of information the world was relying on and at that point in time absolutely nobody thought that he was behind the curve at that time- he was an a hole for doing it! yea in hindsight I wish he just grounded all flights shut the entire country on lockdown for 3 weeks and bit the bullet. But that’s hindsight. Nobody, absolutely nobody could predict the level of infectious that this disease could possess and especially based on the sh*t info we had coming from China. Reality is he did more than anyone in that moment had the balls to do and more than anyone else in our government was doing at that time. There’s not a member of Congress or senate that had a clue what this would become in January.
They canceled a lot of flights, but there were still almost 300 flights and 40,000 people flew from China to US since trump "banned flights".
Trump saying it wasnt a big deal, "soon we will be down to zero" and all the other statements made it harder not better for local gov't. Can you imagine being a local leader of some sort like a city council person, a church leader, etc back in late February when it was becoming apparent we had a problem? On one hand you probably had a few local health officials telling you this could be serious and you needed to act, on the other you had the President, who is informed by some of the best doctors the world has, on television claiming this wont be a big deal and the cases are expected to be down to zero soon. Who do you trust to make some critical important decisions about how to proceed? This is why the nationwide response has been so disjointed. Local and state leaders have been trying to decide how to proceed while the federal government has been engaged in spreading misinformation on the topic that frequently differs from the advice of public health officials. How is it possible to have an effective response in a situation like this?
The Fed didnt order masks and ventilators til mid March. Mid March???
https://talkingpointsmemo.com/edblog...-were-starting
"Nobody, absolutely nobody could predict...."
Actually they did know. The USA had the intelligence departments advising of coming threats. They knew first week of Jan. Trumps advisor. Peter Navarro told him in January 29.
https://www.newsmax.com/politics/nav.../07/id/961682/
They choose not to heed the info they had...for what reason, I cant say.
To make matters worse, They eventually called a Nat'l emergency yet failed to take action, failed to call a national "stay at home order", failed to nationalize the entire medical supply causing states to bid against each other. He told states and hospitals to get their own protective gear, forcing them into price wars in which he uses federal funds to outbid them. Whenever they are able to buy something, he uses federal powers to seize the gear for "redistribution". Why outbid the states and turn over product to Private companies? Are those private companies profiting? or are they somehow better at moving stuff where it needs to be? Incompetency? or Malice? All indications are that they are seizing shipments in customs, paying the states, and then giving (maybe selling) them to private distributors who then re-sell them to states at a significant markup. Why fire the IG in the middle of a pandemic? And why right after this comes out?
https://oig.hhs.gov/oei/reports/oei-06-20-00300.pdf
Its chief finding was that many hospitals reported severe shortages of testing supplies and extended waits for test results, which limited their ability to monitor the health of patients and staff and have severely strained hospital beds, personal protective equipment and staffing.
Our testing is still way behind other not so first world countries.

Massachusetts Governor Charlie Baker told Trump during a video conference on Thursday that his state three times lost out to the federal government on purchases of critical supplies, creating an awkward moment during the made-for-TV event at Federal Emergency Management Agency headquarters in Washington.
Although President Trump has directed states and hospitals to secure what supplies they can, the federal government is quietly seizing orders, leaving medical providers across the country in the dark about where the material is going and how they can get what they need to deal with the coronavirus pandemic.

Hospital and clinic officials in seven states described the seizures in interviews over the past week. The Federal Emergency Management Agency is not publicly reporting the acquisitions, despite the outlay of millions of dollars of taxpayer money, nor has the administration detailed how it decides which supplies to seize and where to reroute them.
https://www.latimes.com/politics/sto...virus-supplies

Trump then instructed Pence not to offer coronavirus aid to governors/states that are not "appreciative" (aka ones that do not support and praise him), while Kushner claims that the national stockpile (which was specifically created to aid states) is not for states. This I think you can agree is just childish.
I appreciate you contribution and comments but you have to look at facts too, not just listen to trump tell his story, he has trouble with accuracy and fact check.
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       04-08-2020, 6:32 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by grant_west View Post
Ding Dong Bernie’s Gone!!!

LOL the stock market shot up as son as the old dig bat said he is dropping out!
Ha! Biden is next. Gotta wait until November for that though.
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       04-08-2020, 6:33 AM Reply   
Quote:
They canceled a lot of flights, but there were still almost 300 flights and 40,000 people flew from China to US since trump "banned flights".
Trump saying it wasnt a big deal, "soon we will be down to zero" and all the other statements made it harder not better for local gov't. Can you imagine being a local leader of some sort like a city council person, a church leader, etc back in late February when it was becoming apparent we had a problem? On one hand you probably had a few local health officials telling you this could be serious and you needed to act, on the other you had the President, who is informed by some of the best doctors the world has, on television claiming this wont be a big deal and the cases are expected to be down to zero soon. Who do you trust to make some critical important decisions about how to proceed? This is why the nationwide response has been so disjointed. Local and state leaders have been trying to decide how to proceed while the federal government has been engaged in spreading misinformation on the topic that frequently differs from the advice of public health officials. How is it possible to have an effective response in a situation like this?
Actually they did know. The USA had the intelligence departments advising of coming threats. They knew first week of Jan. Trumps advisor. Peter Navarro told him in January 29.
To make matters worse, They eventually called a Nat'l emergency yet failed to take action, failed to call a national "stay at home order", failed to nationalize the entire medical supply causing states to bid against each other. He told states and hospitals to get their own protective gear, forcing them into price wars in which he uses federal funds to outbid them. Whenever they are able to buy something, he uses federal powers to seize the gear for "redistribution". Why outbid the states and turn over product to Private companies? Are those private companies profiting? or are they somehow better at moving stuff where it needs to be? Incompetency? or Malice? All indications are that they are seizing shipments in customs, paying the states, and then giving (maybe selling) them to private distributors who then re-sell them to states at a significant markup. Why fire the IG in the middle of a pandemic? And why right after this comes out?
Its chief finding was that many hospitals reported severe shortages of testing supplies and extended waits for test results, which limited their ability to monitor the health of patients and staff and have severely strained hospital beds, personal protective equipment and staffing.

Massachusetts Governor Charlie Baker told Trump during a video conference on Thursday that his state three times lost out to the federal government on purchases of critical supplies, creating an awkward moment during the made-for-TV event at Federal Emergency Management Agency headquarters in Washington.
Although President Trump has directed states and hospitals to secure what supplies they can, the federal government is quietly seizing orders, leaving medical providers across the country in the dark about where the material is going and how they can get what they need to deal with the coronavirus pandemic.

Hospital and clinic officials in seven states described the seizures in interviews over the past week. The Federal Emergency Management Agency is not publicly reporting the acquisitions, despite the outlay of millions of dollars of taxpayer money, nor has the administration detailed how it decides which supplies to seize and where to reroute them.

Trump then instructed Pence not to offer coronavirus aid to governors/states that are not "appreciative" (aka ones that do not support and praise him), while Kushner claims that the national stockpile (which was specifically created to aid states) is not for states. This I think you can agree is just childish.
I appreciate you contribution and comments but you have to look at facts too, not just listen to trump tell his story, he has trouble with accuracy and fact check.
More lies and exaggerations from our resident WW liar in chief.
Old     (95sn)      Join Date: Sep 2005       04-08-2020, 6:42 AM Reply   
What are the lies? Exaggerations? I even used the far right "Newsmax" as source/documentation.
Thanks for providing zero content, at least you are consistent.
Old     (bass10after)      Join Date: Feb 2010       04-08-2020, 6:42 AM Reply   
Quote:

Yes and the same day Jan 29 as that memo you mentioned is the same day he shut down the travel so what’s the delay you’re talking? You don’t know what they were working on behind the scenes. How do you think all these companies got to building ventilators that used to make cars... it didn’t happen overnight. There is a ramp up. Just because he didn’t go on the news and tell everyone doesn’t mean it wasn’t happening. Again the president has to curb fear and panic while addressing the problem internally. There’s a balance that all presidents/world leaders have to do that seems to miss you. If he says get the hell inside lock your doors or you all could die what do you think happens? What happens to the stock market and stores? There was already enough panic so you have to balance that as a leader. We the people have to navigate this and not just be deer in headlights, and you as an adult need to understand what measured response is.
Old     (lesstalkmoreride)      Join Date: Nov 2008       04-08-2020, 6:57 AM Reply   
Quote:
you as an adult need to understand what measured response is.
Depends on what you are measuring; American lives saved or money saved by wall street. Nothing matters if you are dead.
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       04-08-2020, 8:10 AM Reply   
Quote:
What are the lies? Exaggerations? I even used the far right "Newsmax" as source/documentation.
Thanks for providing zero content, at least you are consistent.
The “content” you post here is less than zero. Just about done with you and your chronic lying, exaggerating, and posting editorials and claiming they’re just the facts. Everything you do here is tainted. You can’t come back from that. You’re what kills this thread.
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       04-08-2020, 8:13 AM Reply   
Quote:
Yes and the same day Jan 29 as that memo you mentioned is the same day he shut down the travel so what’s the delay you’re talking? You don’t know what they were working on behind the scenes. How do you think all these companies got to building ventilators that used to make cars... it didn’t happen overnight. There is a ramp up. Just because he didn’t go on the news and tell everyone doesn’t mean it wasn’t happening. Again the president has to curb fear and panic while addressing the problem internally. There’s a balance that all presidents/world leaders have to do that seems to miss you. If he says get the hell inside lock your doors or you all could die what do you think happens? What happens to the stock market and stores? There was already enough panic so you have to balance that as a leader. We the people have to navigate this and not just be deer in headlights, and you as an adult need to understand what measured response is.
Yep, but you’re talking to a guy who runs purely on emotions, conjecture and whatever left wing media tells him to. Not facts and not science as he claims.
Old     (95sn)      Join Date: Sep 2005       04-08-2020, 8:18 AM Reply   
Quote:
The “content” you post here is less than zero. Just about done with you and your chronic lying, exaggerating, and posting editorials and claiming they’re just the facts. Everything you do here is tainted. You can’t come back from that. You’re what kills this thread.
As is the norm, you whine but you cant pick out one thing I said was a lie or exaggeration can you.....
I agree Newsmax is typically less than zero factual content. Ever watch "Trumpwars" lol.
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       04-08-2020, 8:19 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by lesstalkmoreride View Post
Depends on what you are measuring; American lives saved or money saved by wall street. Nothing matters if you are dead.
Ya ya ya. If your party was in charge, you’d shut things down until the economy was totally dead and the only people “working” were government workers. That way, you could make everyone a ward of the state and fulfill your world view. Government-run everything. Screw you and your party’s plans. I’m so glad we have Trump in office right now. We dodged a major bullet there in 2016.
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       04-08-2020, 8:22 AM Reply   
Quote:
As is the norm, you whine but you cant pick out one thing I said was a lie or exaggeration can you.....
I agree Newsmax is typically less than zero factual content. Ever watch "Trumpwars" lol.
Just assume I apply a blanket statement to everything you post as BS. That’ll make it easier for you to understand. I also don’t care to watch any propaganda you recommend.
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       04-08-2020, 8:25 AM Reply   
Quote:
You’ve already confirmed yourself to be an untrustworthy, chronic liar here from the beginning. You’re like a convict sitting on the stand.
Old     (lesstalkmoreride)      Join Date: Nov 2008       04-08-2020, 8:28 AM Reply   
Quote:
Ya ya ya. If your party was in charge, you’d shut things down until the economy was totally dead and the only people “working” were government workers. That way, you could make everyone a ward of the state and fulfill your world view. Government-run everything. Screw you and your party’s plans. I’m so glad we have Trump in office right now. We dodged a major bullet there in 2016.

What?!? I never said any of that. Quit making stuff up.

Rather defensive today you are. Go eat a brownie.
Old     (95sn)      Join Date: Sep 2005       04-08-2020, 8:44 AM Reply   
Quote:
Slowing airplanes from China helped no doubt.
This all after "closing down" travel from China.

Feb. 14: “There’s a theory that, in April, when it gets warm — historically, that has been able to kill the virus. So we don’t know yet; we’re not sure yet. But that’s around the corner.” — Trump in speaking to National Border Patrol Council members.
Feb. 23: “We have it very much under control in this country.” — Trump in speaking to reporters.
Feb. 24: “The Coronavirus is very much under control in the USA. We are in contact with everyone and all relevant countries. CDC & World Health have been working hard and very smart. Stock Market starting to look very good to me!” — Trump in a tweet.
Feb. 26: “So we’re at the low level. As they get better, we take them off the list, so that we’re going to be pretty soon at only five people. And we could be at just one or two people over the next short period of time. So we’ve had very good luck.” — Trump at a White House briefing.
Feb. 26: “And again, when you have 15 people, and the 15 within a couple of days is going to be down to close to zero, that’s a pretty good job we’ve done.” — Trump at a press conference.
Feb. 26: “I think every aspect of our society should be prepared. I don’t think it’s going to come to that, especially with the fact that we’re going down, not up. We’re going very substantially down, not up.” — Trump at a press conference, when asked if “U.S. schools should be preparing for a coronavirus spreading.”
Feb. 27: “It’s going to disappear. One day — it’s like a miracle — it will disappear.” — Trump at a White House meeting with African American leaders.
Feb. 29: “And I’ve gotten to know these professionals. They’re incredible. And everything is under control. I mean, they’re very, very cool. They’ve done it, and they’ve done it well. Everything is really under control.” — Trump in a speech at the CPAC conference outside Washington, D.C.
March 4: “[W]e have a very small number of people in this country [infected]. We have a big country. The biggest impact we had was when we took the 40-plus people [from a cruise ship]. … We brought them back. We immediately quarantined them. But you add that to the numbers. But if you don’t add that to the numbers, we’re talking about very small numbers in the United States.” — Trump at a White House meeting with airline CEOs.
March 7: “No, I’m not concerned at all. No, we’ve done a great job with it.” — Trump, when asked by reporters if he was concerned about the arrival of the coronavirus in the Washington, D.C., area.
March 10: “And we’re prepared, and we’re doing a great job with it. And it will go away. Just stay calm. It will go away.” — Trump after meeting with Republican senators.

At this point he still had not even ordered any PPE, ventilators. He has time to be on TV everyday, he tells us everyday what he is doing. Did the Gov't in CA or WA cause panic? or did it save lives. Doesnt getting it under control faster, and over quicker the best thing so we can all get back to work? The plan they choose is going to drag this out much longer than necc, cause more economic damage and lives. So The Gov of CA and WA has more balls than trump? The response of our locals was measured, measured to the size of the problem they were up against and the #'s are proving them correct.
Old     (95sn)      Join Date: Sep 2005       04-08-2020, 8:47 AM Reply   
Quote:
Seems that where "our party" is in charge. Fewer lives lost, Faster stopping of the virus, quicker return to work. While "your party" is gonna drag this out and need more socialistic measures to pick you up off your butt. When are you going to take your blinders off because the numbers are pretty black and white.
Old     (95sn)      Join Date: Sep 2005       04-08-2020, 8:50 AM Reply   
Quote:
You’ve already confirmed yourself to be an untrustworthy, chronic liar here from the beginning. You’re like a convict sitting on the stand.
says the guy who cant pick out a single mistruth, but keeps flapping his gums. Deaf, dumb and blind is no way to go thru life bro.
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       04-08-2020, 8:54 AM Reply   
Quote:
Seems that where "our party" is in charge. Fewer lives lost, Faster stopping of the virus, quicker return to work. While "your party" is gonna drag this out and need more socialistic measures to pick you up off your butt. When are you going to take your blinders off because the numbers are pretty black and white.
Lol suck it!
Attached Images

Old     (bass10after)      Join Date: Feb 2010       04-08-2020, 10:01 AM Reply   
Quote:
Right... and a lot more people would be dead if even more people had rushed to stores gathering supplies more than they already did, had he put the fear into everyone. See, a measured response also has to take into account those type of reactions. It’s clear you’re not capable of thinking of a bigger picture other than to criticize, that’s fine. Risk mitigation has to allow for the fact that an over reaction could possibly worsen or be worse than the problem. There isn’t a handbook for a new virus. They learn more about it every day and adjust accordingly. Obama’s phrase of him waving a magic wand actually applies here. There’s no magic perfect response to anything like this. There’s a million scenarios and each will have its pros and cons. K. Good talk.
Old     (lesstalkmoreride)      Join Date: Nov 2008       04-08-2020, 11:36 AM Reply   
Quote:
Right... and a lot more people would be dead if even more people had rushed to stores gathering supplies more than they already did, had he put the fear into everyone. See, a measured response also has to take into account those type of reactions. It’s clear you’re not capable of thinking of a bigger picture other than to criticize, that’s fine. Risk mitigation has to allow for the fact that an over reaction could possibly worsen or be worse than the problem. There isn’t a handbook for a new virus. They learn more about it every day and adjust accordingly. Obama’s phrase of him waving a magic wand actually applies here. There’s no magic perfect response to anything like this. There’s a million scenarios and each will have its pros and cons. K. Good talk.
Ok boomer.
Old     (wakereviews)      Join Date: Sep 2006       04-08-2020, 11:38 AM Reply   
So you are saying all those quotes above were part of Trumps measured, calculated plan to keep citizens calm?

Even if I give you that, don’t you think there would have been a way to accomplish the same goal without making him look so foolish? That could not possibly have been the best plan on the message the White House wanted to deliver.
Old     (95sn)      Join Date: Sep 2005       04-08-2020, 12:02 PM Reply   
Quote:
The problem with your theory about more dead people rushing the stores is bogus. California "over-reacted" and shut down, it slowed all that down. Within days stores had more stock and stopped running out. No suicides, no people killing each other for TP. That decision saved thousands of lives. Yet the fed level isnt even following what we know works. Calif, the nanny state, is sending supplies all over the country.
Old     (95sn)      Join Date: Sep 2005       04-08-2020, 12:05 PM Reply   
Quote:
Go eat a brownie.
mmm, brownies.
Old     (bass10after)      Join Date: Feb 2010       04-08-2020, 12:06 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by wakereviews View Post
So you are saying all those quotes above were part of Trumps measured, calculated plan to keep citizens calm?

Even if I give you that, don’t you think there would have been a way to accomplish the same goal without making him look so foolish? That could not possibly have been the best plan on the message the White House wanted to deliver.
I’m not speaking for the White House by any means. All I’m saying is that there’s a lot that goes into these decisions whether anyone wants to believe so or not, and yes some of it surely is helping curb panic, spreadin g it further, economic losses etc. I find it hard to fault a guy who I think is navigating it pretty damn good all things considered, meanwhile there’s WORLD HEALTH ORGINZATION who’s got 1 job to do and they can’t even do it. Literally one job. Keep the world safe from these exact scenarios and they botched it almost as bad as China. The bottom line is I don’t think this is man made or some conspiracy China trying to take out the world but there’s blame to place here and it’s not U.S. and us arguing here isn’t helping jack **** either but it has been a nice break from watching my stocks go up 😁
Old     (bass10after)      Join Date: Feb 2010       04-08-2020, 12:08 PM Reply   
Quote:
Ok boomer.
Gotem
Old     (ralph)      Join Date: Apr 2002       04-08-2020, 3:11 PM Reply   
Quote:
I find it hard to fault a guy who I think is navigating it pretty damn good all things considered
Maybe it's just the contrast I see from the leadership here but your leadership is doing a terrible job.
Old     (bass10after)      Join Date: Feb 2010       04-08-2020, 4:05 PM Reply   
Quote:
Maybe it's just the contrast I see from the leadership here but your leadership is doing a terrible job.
I’m not sure how it works in nz but here it is heavily frowned upon for the “feds” to get involved in local government. In ca there’s many lawsuits filed against this administration. An example is California’s water “shortage” there’s actually plenty of it but it gets sent to sea to save some non native smelt in a canal of sorts. When they tried to re evaluate the biological opinions written in the 80’s to see if science had changed they were sued to block it. Sued to block a re evaluation. Not a change. An evaluation from the 80’s. Let that sink in. So on one hand you have everyone resisting everything the administration is trying to accomplish and then ignoring their advice going out partying and then blaming them for the spread. There’s plenty wrong with our system starting with our people on both sides. Let me know what you mr leaders did different starting w travel bans shelter in place etc and dates. I haven’t paid much attention to nz but appears for now that you’re the poster child. Keep in mind travel to and from is far different than ca or ny as is population density which is a huge part. That said we can learn from everyone if we open our ears to it.

Last edited by bass10after; 04-08-2020 at 4:09 PM.
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       04-08-2020, 4:29 PM Reply   
Quote:
Ok boomer.
2019 just called. It wants its stale saying back.
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       04-08-2020, 4:31 PM Reply   
Quote:
says the guy who cant pick out a single mistruth, but keeps flapping his gums. Deaf, dumb and blind is no way to go thru life bro.
Says the guy who is the biggest LIAR in WW history. GO F yourself.
Old     (bass10after)      Join Date: Feb 2010       04-08-2020, 4:31 PM Reply   
Quote:
2019 just called. It wants its stale saying back.
And he’s probably older than me lol
Old     (ralph)      Join Date: Apr 2002       04-08-2020, 5:23 PM Reply   
Quote:
I haven’t paid much attention to nz but appears for now that you’re the poster child. Keep in mind travel to and from is far different than ca or ny as is population density which is a huge part. That said we can learn from everyone if we open our ears to it.
Your system is totally broken, that's not Trumps fault and NZ has the natural advantage of being an Island with only 5 million people and being 3-4 weeks behind Italy. We could learn from everyone else's mistakes.

That said our leaders have done an amazing job, extremely quick to act and without fear of doing the wrong thing, just made a call and then went full gas. To their credit the opposition party (right wing) has praised the governments handling of the crisis and offered support rather than criticism. (FYI I vote right wing here, but our right wing is still to the left of the republicans)

When we hit 100 cases they declared a state of emergency and entered a 4 week lock down. They have been very science based and been open with what models they have used to form the plan. Testing and healthcare is provided socially, Government has a stock of PPE and pandemic response was pre-planned.

Economically they rolled out a employee support package which paid every company $545 per employee per week for 12 weeks if the the company guaranteed to keep them employed for that period. Processed extremely quickly, as a lump sum, we were paid 150k within the first week for our company (we employ 30 people). Borders shut, returning residence have mandatory government provided quarantine for 14 days. After 4 weeks the model changes to contact tracing model which has been built during lockdown, they are talking of rolling out a phone app built in Singapore which automates contact track and testing. The cost has been high but they have been running a budget surplus for the last 3-4 years and our debt to GDP ratio is currently 19% (US is 110%) so have lots of head room to borrow money. Remember this is a left wing government with socialized healthcare and are still running a budget surplus. Let that sink in for a minute.

But beyond the actual things they have done the impressive thing is the consistency of message and the rapidity of response. They have been so clear and so definite about the way to handle the crisis that the country has bought in a compliance is super high. People are doing the right thing and culturally non compliance is shunned as unpatriotic. 2 weeks to go until the lockdown is lifted, can't wait to get back to it, the company is bleeding money. As an example of the message, this document was published 1 week before we entered lockdown (alert level 4) to inform the people about what was going to happen in the future.

At the end of the day my message to you is your leaders have let you down, Obama depleted the national reserve and Trump didn't rebuild it, fired the pandemic response team who would have been telling him to do so in 2018 and more recently de-funded the CDC. The perversion of your political system has increased military funding while reducing health funding. Today you can see why that is such a stupid idea.
Attached Images

Old     (bass10after)      Join Date: Feb 2010       04-08-2020, 5:49 PM Reply   
Quote:
Your system is totally broken, that's not Trumps fault and NZ has the natural advantage of being an Island with only 5 million people and being 3-4 weeks behind Italy. We could learn from everyone else's mistakes.

That said our leaders have done an amazing job, extremely quick to act and without fear of doing the wrong thing, just made a call and then went full gas. To their credit the opposition party (right wing) has praised the governments handling of the crisis and offered support rather than criticism. (FYI I vote right wing here, but our right wing is still to the left of the republicans)

When we hit 100 cases they declared a state of emergency and entered a 4 week lock down. They have been very science based and been open with what models they have used to form the plan. Testing and healthcare is provided socially, Government has a stock of PPE and pandemic response was pre-planned.

Economically they rolled out a employee support package which paid every company $545 per employee per week for 12 weeks if the the company guaranteed to keep them employed for that period. Processed extremely quickly, as a lump sum, we were paid 150k within the first week for our company (we employ 30 people). Borders shut, returning residence have mandatory government provided quarantine for 14 days. After 4 weeks the model changes to contact tracing model which has been built during lockdown, they are talking of rolling out a phone app built in Singapore which automates contact track and testing. The cost has been high but they have been running a budget surplus for the last 3-4 years and our debt to GDP ratio is currently 19% (US is 110%) so have lots of head room to borrow money. Remember this is a left wing government with socialized healthcare and are still running a budget surplus. Let that sink in for a minute.

But beyond the actual things they have done the impressive thing is the consistency of message and the rapidity of response. They have been so clear and so definite about the way to handle the crisis that the country has bought in a compliance is super high. People are doing the right thing and culturally non compliance is shunned as unpatriotic. 2 weeks to go until the lockdown is lifted, can't wait to get back to it, the company is bleeding money. As an example of the message, this document was published 1 week before we entered lockdown (alert level 4) to inform the people about what was going to happen in the future.

At the end of the day my message to you is your leaders have let you down, Obama depleted the national reserve and Trump didn't rebuild it, fired the pandemic response team who would have been telling him to do so in 2018 and more recently de-funded the CDC. The perversion of your political system has increased military funding while reducing health funding. Today you can see why that is such a stupid idea.
very impressive stuff they accomplished. I just don't think that it translates across the board as the two countries are so vastly different. Nz is vastly different than most all countries really. But in comparison of Nz healthcare for all vs Us private/public healthcare.... the us cdc corona test was developed tested and ready for implementation in about a week. It didn't scale high enough and accurate enough. **** happens i don't fault anyone there. sometimes things just don't work.. but if govt is your sole source of health care and testing then what.. wait until they finally get it right!? thankfully a lot of the private sector has gone above and beyond what anyone could imagine. They are supported by the private sector of the us healthcare system that the whole world including nz benefits from...... If the world was relying on government health care right now we'd all be doomed as nothing from any government has come up with can compare to what private companies are doing. I've yet to hear any nz treatments as breakthroughs, nor has their been any new treatments coming from nz correct me if i'm wrong though. To say the whole world is benefiting directly from the united states private sector is an understatement and thats been made possible by a strong economy and belt loosening policy . Certainly China's system of silencing their top people didn't do the world any favors either.

Last edited by bass10after; 04-08-2020 at 5:56 PM. Reason: .
Old     (ralph)      Join Date: Apr 2002       04-08-2020, 6:06 PM Reply   
No it doesn't translate, NZ has some natural advantages of scale, remoteness and un polarized political system. Govt isn't the sole provider of healthcare here we have an insurance and private healthcare system parallel to the govt provided system. You can choose either but you pay for the govt system even if you don't use it. Same for education. As for the US healthcare system developing all the solutions for the world to use, that's American exceptionalism BS, many countries research and develop new solutions it's not exclusive to the USA.
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       04-08-2020, 7:00 PM Reply   
Quote:

Sounds like your country has been the beneficiary of hindsight beforehand so, good for you. In this context, it pays to be behind everyone else like NZ always is. Your leaders are all benefitting from riding on the backs (experiences) of others in the world. Not that there’s anything wrong with that, it’s just disingenuous to imply they did it without the 100% benefit of other people’s experience.

So, how many illegal aliens do you have that leach off your system? How many minority groups do you have that have generational welfare histories and all they can do is blame “whitey” for 4-5 generations while they continue to destroy the culture and leach off the system? How many other countries does NZ defend with their military at slim to no charge to said countries? Does NZ even have a real military? Do they use guns or water balloons? What is NZ doing to protect the world from fat boy in NK or the diaper heads in Iran? How much does NZ pay to fund the WHO or the United Nations compared to the US? NATO?

In other words, NZ is like a really good looking pimple on the as$ of California, but doesn’t even register with the US. California has bigger COUNTIES than your whole country. As for pre plans, we had a national pre plan started for pandemics that got started by George W in 2005 and then got shelved by Obummer, but you’ll NEVER hear that in the MSM.
Old     (xstarrider)      Join Date: Jun 2007       04-08-2020, 7:25 PM Reply   
I’ll just leave these here for everyone’s enjoyment.

https://youtu.be/p_p5MOK7CYM

Part 3 of the 3 hr video is above

Here’s the entire thing.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PIJxuHibz_I

Everyone has plenty of time to enjoy the feature.
Old     (xstarrider)      Join Date: Jun 2007       04-08-2020, 8:02 PM Reply   
Part 4 regarding human trafficking is interesting.

https://youtu.be/hN-imi34Mn8
Old     (95sn)      Join Date: Sep 2005       04-09-2020, 4:13 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by xstarrider View Post
Part 4 regarding human trafficking is interesting.

https://youtu.be/hN-imi34Mn8
"Critical thinkers like Q Anon".
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/QAnon
Old     (95sn)      Join Date: Sep 2005       04-09-2020, 4:19 AM Reply   
Quote:
Says the guy who is the biggest LIAR in WW history. GO F yourself.
Still flailing, still whining, still cannot pick out one single error. Just like a recent early February 4th qtr for the Niners. Zero points and another big loss.
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       04-09-2020, 5:19 AM Reply   
Quote:
Still flailing, still whining, still cannot pick out one single error. Just like a recent early February 4th qtr for the Niners. Zero points and another big loss.
Me? Still winning. Trump dawg is still your president. You? Still lying daily. Still flailing like Bernie and Dementia Joe.
Old     (95sn)      Join Date: Sep 2005       04-09-2020, 5:34 AM Reply   
Dont you feel stupid writing the same thing time after time, day after day yet unable to provide one single crumb to support your position? Youre like the Diamond and Silk of Wakeworld. The response to Covid-19 by the Greatest Country on the planet has turned into the worst response of any country on the planet, more cases, more deaths. All while you sing trump hymns. Trump could have personally unleashed the virus himself and you would still be happy to be his cow-bottom for your cowboy. yee-haw.
Old     (lesstalkmoreride)      Join Date: Nov 2008       04-09-2020, 6:05 AM Reply   
Marky mark is a really boring person to discuss with. He has not given anything of substance. Only name-calling and defection.
Its just really sad. I thought we'd be in for some good conversation, but no he is not fun, funny, entertaining, intimidating, clever, intelligent, or worth engaging.
Just not worth any effort really.
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       04-09-2020, 6:08 AM Reply   
...all while you continue to fester with your TDS.

Enjoy sitting at home, knowing who is in charge and will continue to be until January 2025, sucka!
Old     (shawndoggy)      Join Date: Nov 2009       04-09-2020, 6:38 AM Reply   
Quote:
Marky mark is a really boring person to discuss with. He has not given anything of substance. Only name-calling and defection.
Its just really sad. I thought we'd be in for some good conversation, but no he is not fun, funny, entertaining, intimidating, clever, intelligent, or worth engaging.
Just not worth any effort really.

Agree. Mark is a pretty smart guy and when he can turn down the partisan viewpoint just a little he can provoke a thought or two. He’s actually pretty reasonable if you can scrape away the name calling.

Delta can be more fun to engage with because he will stick (mostly) to policy and avoid name calling (as much). Not gonna lie I’ve learned some stuff on here by engaging in some of those debates because they do make me examine my own beliefs too.

But the Godwin’s law of this thread should basically be if you have to mention TDS, Schiff, Pelosi, Antifa or Saul Alinsky, you lose.

I’d be totally willing to give Mark, Delta et al a similar list of five words.

I guess I would also include personal attacks because if your ideas are better than mine, you shouldn’t need to be a jerk about it.
Old     (shawndoggy)      Join Date: Nov 2009       04-09-2020, 6:40 AM Reply   
So how does everybody feel about the Federal Reserve buying $2T worth of stocks and bonds? The market loves it. But how is it different from nationalizing the economy?
Old     (lesstalkmoreride)      Join Date: Nov 2008       04-09-2020, 7:32 AM Reply   
I'll be honest, the only bond I know goes by James and takes martinis shaken not stirred.
So I am out an official opinion, but its probably not a good sign?
Old     (psudy)      Join Date: Dec 2003       04-09-2020, 7:37 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by shawndoggy View Post
So how does everybody feel about the Federal Reserve buying $2T worth of stocks and bonds? The market loves it. But how is it different from nationalizing the economy?
I saw they approved 2T in LOANS available to businesses. Didn't see where they were buying stocks and bonds. Link?