Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > Non-Wakeboarding Discussion

Old     (95sn)      Join Date: Sep 2005       03-31-2020, 10:03 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by markj View Post
Bunch of weasels just weaseling out of what you know has been true for years now and can't do anything, but look for small cracks to squeeze your dem slime out through.
You fail to see the order of events captain. On day one trump started lying, he lied about the audience at his inauguration. He lied about his "historic" victory margin, Lost the popular vote by 3 million, Lied about putin, lied about the perfect call. Trump never stopped lying. FOX, You, Delta and the GOP never stopped covering up for him. Now there is a real emergency, he cant tweet it or gaslight it away. He cant fire someone and replace with an "acting"... He cant have FOX spin a vaccine, Hannity, Ingraham and Carlson arnt doctors. Truth is all the "acting" political appointments has made fighting covid 19 much more difficult. Do you think maybe not eliminating the NSC pandemic response team in May 2018 would have helped the US response? This administration has a long history of neglect. One bad decision after another. Apparently in trump land, you kill a couple hundred thousand Americans and you are doing pretty good job. Hes the low bar, limbo king. Keep weaseling, looks good on you.
Old     (wakereviews)      Join Date: Sep 2006       03-31-2020, 2:29 PM Reply   
Here’s a good post with sources...

https://imgur.com/gallery/nDIX81z
Old     (ralph)      Join Date: Apr 2002       03-31-2020, 4:09 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by wakereviews View Post
Here’s a good post with sources...

https://imgur.com/gallery/nDIX81z
Frankly is anybody surprised by this? Narcissists are going to Narcissist. Speaking of bizarre stuff in the press conference, what was the deal with Trump accusing New York hospital workers of stealing masks and gloves? Implying they were selling them out the back door or something. Weird.

In other news did anybody notice in today's briefing that the White house goal is to limit the total deaths to 140k to 240k deaths. The goal. If things go well. Ok great, is this still just like the flu? Asking for a right wing numpty friend. Is the White house pumping these numbers up so they look good when it undershoots or is this how it's going to end up?

When there were 15 cases which were soon going to be zero it was an indication of what a fabulous job he was doing, what does 240k dead indicate?

Also that is a death rate between 437 & 750 deaths per million which is twice to three times ITALY's current death rate. Italy which is currently crippled. Ok great. Sick of all the winning yet?
Attached Images

Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       03-31-2020, 5:00 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by 95sn View Post
You fail to see the order of events captain. On day one trump started lying, he lied about the audience at his inauguration. He lied about his "historic" victory margin, Lost the popular vote by 3 million, Lied about putin, lied about the perfect call. Trump never stopped lying. FOX, You, Delta and the GOP never stopped covering up for him. Now there is a real emergency, he cant tweet it or gaslight it away. He cant fire someone and replace with an "acting"... He cant have FOX spin a vaccine, Hannity, Ingraham and Carlson arnt doctors. Truth is all the "acting" political appointments has made fighting covid 19 much more difficult. Do you think maybe not eliminating the NSC pandemic response team in May 2018 would have helped the US response? This administration has a long history of neglect. One bad decision after another. Apparently in trump land, you kill a couple hundred thousand Americans and you are doing pretty good job. Hes the low bar, limbo king. Keep weaseling, looks good on you.
Bless you and the horse you rode in on. I wish you luck with a capital F.
Old     (lesstalkmoreride)      Join Date: Nov 2008       04-01-2020, 5:01 AM Reply   
Marky mark does not handle facts well.
Old     (DeltaHoosier)      Join Date: Mar 2018       04-01-2020, 5:09 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by onlyinboards View Post
I would say they were easier on Obama and Bush because neither of those Presidents gave the media as much cause to ask the difficult questions. Trump just can't lead. He is not a leader. The proof is in the pudding! If he was a good leader then obviously there would not be as much backlash.

No Dems liked Bush during 9/11, but he pulled people together. He was Presidential. He led. During that time I remember feeling proud of the job he was doing in the aftermath. I have never felt this about Trump because he has not earned it.
I can not begin to parse the BS in this. Not a single democrat was "proud" of how Bush was leading. The democrats said the same words Bush did for years prior only to turn the party over to the radical left and lied on the parties view of Iraq and other issues. We have the advent of the moveon.org type organizations, Micheal Moore and his hollywood hit pieces. There was nothing the democrats did but give Bush grief. They said he was not legitimate just like they do Trump now.
Old     (DeltaHoosier)      Join Date: Mar 2018       04-01-2020, 5:36 AM Reply   
Quote:
Still your president. You started on here by lying from day one. You still lie so what is your point.

Gaslight? To you communists, the mere existence of someone who is not a communist is gas lighting. All I see when you call people weaseling and grifting, I see projection by you.

You are so Fing ignorant. Actually you are not ignorant, you are willfully stupid. Ignorant means you just don't know any better. You sit back in your little rich isolated compound writing garbage post after garbage post about your authoritarian wish list and completely ignore the laws of the land as afforded by the constitution. This is why people like you are so dangerous to our country.

Can you tell us how long they have been working on corona virus vaccines? It has been about 20 years they have been working on it and no one still have a solution. Of course that is Trumps problem too right?

You do realize that the executive branch has zero authority for pandemic declarations? The system is designed to be handled by the state governments. The president can only make recommendations. having a full departments of people don't make sense for once a hundred year event. plus we all know how your "eliminate" statements always work out. If someone chooses to dig more than an inch deep on your constant bullsh#t, you usually find that departments were merged or name changed. They write those types of articles daily and people like you who want confirmation eat that crap up.

You tell us smart man. How do you keep a virus that is supposedly more contagious than the flu from infecting everyone? You don't! You slow the curve. Of course you know that. You just willfully ignore that. I am sure that we will not reach a 100% infection rate, however if you were to have a 100% infection rate in the US and if we have a true 1% death rate, there would be 3.3 million deaths. They have explained the numbers but you guys are not interested in solutions of truth. It is all about coming online and spouting off propaganda by a wanna be authoritarian.
Old     (onlyinboards)      Join Date: Oct 2014       04-01-2020, 5:37 AM Reply   
I never said i spoke for all Democrats did I? I said how I felt.
Old     (DeltaHoosier)      Join Date: Mar 2018       04-01-2020, 5:46 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by ralph View Post
Frankly is anybody surprised by this? Narcissists are going to Narcissist. Speaking of bizarre stuff in the press conference, what was the deal with Trump accusing New York hospital workers of stealing masks and gloves? Implying they were selling them out the back door or something. Weird.

In other news did anybody notice in today's briefing that the White house goal is to limit the total deaths to 140k to 240k deaths. The goal. If things go well. Ok great, is this still just like the flu? Asking for a right wing numpty friend. Is the White house pumping these numbers up so they look good when it undershoots or is this how it's going to end up?

When there were 15 cases which were soon going to be zero it was an indication of what a fabulous job he was doing, what does 240k dead indicate?

Also that is a death rate between 437 & 750 deaths per million which is twice to three times ITALY's current death rate. Italy which is currently crippled. Ok great. Sick of all the winning yet?
When you will you commies learn that every time you react to Trump, a couple weeks later you find out he was correct.

You are like a monkey on a string. If there was a 100% infection rate with the so called 1% death rate, there would be 3.3 million deaths in the US alone. We know that both of those things are not true so there clearly is a truth somewhere between the models. Do we really think that there is a 1% death rate? I don't believe there is a chance that is true. It more than likely is closer to the Flu but not.

the kalifonria governor said that 56% of the population would get it. That is only 1.8 million deaths at 1% in the US alone right? I would say quit the chicken little crap but that is not what you and people like you are doing. You know the numbers and the truth. It is about propaganda. I thought your racist country closed down the borders?
Old     (95sn)      Join Date: Sep 2005       04-01-2020, 5:50 AM Reply   
Quote:
Bless you and the horse you rode in on. I wish you luck with a capital F.
Hey Marge it must suck when the House of Cards you are playing with becomes a game of 52 Pick-up.
Old     (DeltaHoosier)      Join Date: Mar 2018       04-01-2020, 5:50 AM Reply   
Quote:
I never said i spoke for all Democrats did I? I said how I felt.
I call BS.
Quote:
I would say they were easier on Obama and Bush because neither of those Presidents gave the media as much cause to ask the difficult questions. Trump just can't lead. He is not a leader. The proof is in the pudding! If he was a good leader then obviously there would not be as much backlash.
Bush had backlash from the day he was elected. Saying he stole the election, then it was from one thing to the next. All the way up to 9/11 where the democrats had their talking heads in the news spreading that "Bush" was racially profiling people then walla, a whole herd of muslims got on some planes and we know the rest and the "racial profiling" crowd instantly went away. You guys are constantly part of the problem. Always useful stooges of those who want to destroy our country. you democrats are even willing to agree with China on how this virus is handled when it has been documented over and over how they lied and even killed people who were trying to get the truth out.
Old     (DeltaHoosier)      Join Date: Mar 2018       04-01-2020, 5:51 AM Reply   
Quote:
Hey Marge it must suck when the House of Cards you are playing with becomes a game of 52 Pick-up.
Yes, it is hard to keep up with your daily lies.
Old     (DeltaHoosier)      Join Date: Mar 2018       04-01-2020, 5:53 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by lesstalkmoreride View Post
Marky mark does not handle facts well.
No facts being presented, only emotion and politics from your favorite team.
Old     (95sn)      Join Date: Sep 2005       04-01-2020, 6:06 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by DeltaHoosier View Post
Yes, it is hard to keep up with your daily lies.
What lies? I can wait, I have time.
Old     (95sn)      Join Date: Sep 2005       04-01-2020, 6:10 AM Reply   
Quote:
When you will you commies learn that every time you react to Trump, a couple weeks later you find out he was correct.
Feb. 26: “Because of all we’ve done, the risk to the American people remains very low. … When you have 15 people, and the 15 within a couple of days is going to be down to close to zero. That’s a pretty good job we’ve done.”
Feb. 25: “You may ask about the coronavirus, which is very well under control in our country. We have very few people with it, and the people that have it are … getting better. They’re all getting better. … As far as what we’re doing with the new virus, I think that we’re doing a great job.”
Feb. 28: “This is their new hoax.”
March 10: “And it hit the world. And we’re prepared, and we’re doing a great job with it. And it will go away. Just stay calm. It will go away.”
March 15: “This is a very contagious virus. It’s incredible. But it’s something that we have tremendous control over.”
March 17: “I’ve always known this is a, this is a real, this is a pandemic … I’ve felt that it was a pandemic long before it was called a pandemic.”

I have another two weeks of trump wisdom to share. Cant wait to be proved wrong again.
Old     (onlyinboards)      Join Date: Oct 2014       04-01-2020, 6:22 AM Reply   
Quote:
I call BS.

Always useful stooges of those who want to destroy our country. you democrats are even willing to agree with China on how this virus is handled when it has been documented over and over how they lied and even killed people who were trying to get the truth out.

yep, us Democrats always just agree with China.
Attached Images

Old     (DeltaHoosier)      Join Date: Mar 2018       04-01-2020, 6:30 AM Reply   
Quote:
yes, from one tweet you can infer every single thing in a conversation he had with Xi and the reason behind it.

you still did not disprove that you democrats have argued in favor of China. You guys bring up specific points and use china to counter what the US has done. I don't see that in one tweet from the president.

You also did say that people did not give Bush grief because he did not deserve it, but the actual record (especially here on WW) proves to be completely opposite of what you said. Only common factor is two presidents that are not part of the communist party.
Old     (95sn)      Join Date: Sep 2005       04-01-2020, 6:32 AM Reply   
Quote:
Jan 20: "I know more about viruses than anyone.”
Jan 22: “We have it totally under control. It’s one person coming in from China. It’s going to be just fine.”
Feb 2: “We pretty much shut it down coming in from China.”
Feb 24: “The Coronavirus is very much under control in the USA… Stock Market starting to look very good to me!”
Feb 25: “CDC and my Administration are doing a GREAT job of handling Coronavirus.”
Feb 25: “I think that's a problem that’s going to go away… They have studied it. They know very much. In fact, we’re very close to a vaccine.”
Feb 26: “The 15 (cases in the US) within a couple of days is going to be down to close to zero.”
Feb 26: “We're going very substantially down, not up.”
Feb 27: “One day it’s like a miracle, it will disappear.”
Feb 28: “We're ordering a lot of supplies. We're ordering a lot of, uh, elements that frankly we wouldn't be ordering unless it was something like this. But we're ordering a lot of different elements of medical.”
Mar 2: “You take a solid flu vaccine, you don't think that could have an impact, or much of an impact, on corona?”
Mar 2: “A lot of things are happening, a lot of very exciting things are happening and they’re happening very rapidly.”
Mar 4: “If we have thousands or hundreds of thousands of people that get better just by, you know, sitting around and even going to work — some of them go to work, but they get better.”
Mar 5: “I NEVER said people that are feeling sick should go to work.”
Mar 5: “The United States… has, as of now, only 129 cases… and 11 deaths. We are working very hard to keep these numbers as low as possible!”
Mar 6: “I think we’re doing a really good job in this country at keeping it down… a tremendous job at keeping it down.”
Mar 6: “Anybody right now, and yesterday, anybody that needs a test gets a test. They’re there. And the tests are beautiful…. the tests are all perfect like the letter was perfect. The transcription was perfect. Right? This was not as perfect as that but pretty good.”
Mar 6: “I like this stuff. I really get it. People are surprised that I understand it ... Every one of these doctors said, ‘How do you know so much about this?’ Maybe I have a natural ability. Maybe I should have done that instead of running for president.”
Mar 6: “I don't need to have the numbers double because of one ship that wasn't our fault.”
Mar 8: “We have a perfectly coordinated and fine-tuned plan at the White House for our attack on CoronaVirus.”
Mar 9: “This blindsided the world.”
Mar 13: “National emergency, two big words.”
Mar 13: “I take no responsibility at all."
~Donald J. Trump
Old     (DeltaHoosier)      Join Date: Mar 2018       04-01-2020, 6:37 AM Reply   
Quote:
Feb. 26: “Because of all we’ve done, the risk to the American people remains very low. … When you have 15 people, and the 15 within a couple of days is going to be down to close to zero. That’s a pretty good job we’ve done.”
Feb. 25: “You may ask about the coronavirus, which is very well under control in our country. We have very few people with it, and the people that have it are … getting better. They’re all getting better. … As far as what we’re doing with the new virus, I think that we’re doing a great job.”
Feb. 28: “This is their new hoax.”
March 10: “And it hit the world. And we’re prepared, and we’re doing a great job with it. And it will go away. Just stay calm. It will go away.”
March 15: “This is a very contagious virus. It’s incredible. But it’s something that we have tremendous control over.”
March 17: “I’ve always known this is a, this is a real, this is a pandemic … I’ve felt that it was a pandemic long before it was called a pandemic.”

I have another two weeks of trump wisdom to share. Cant wait to be proved wrong again.
Nice job. round of claps for you. you solved it. You know, there just may be a high paying job for you being able to take one line from different conversations over various weeks and try and make it tell your story. I'm serious. I have never seen this type of remarkable work anywhere in all of media even. quiet stunning really.

Tell us genius, they have been working on a vaccine for 20 years for this genome. If you can not cure it and it is supposedly more contagious than the flu which I highly doubt. People rarely go to the hospital or even ever get tested for the flu and they have flu shots that change the data. It is makes it all mathmatical guesses for the most part. So, how do you get rid of such a virus? Oh, that's right it does just go away.
Old     (onlyinboards)      Join Date: Oct 2014       04-01-2020, 6:38 AM Reply   
Quote:
yes, from one tweet you can infer every single thing in a conversation he had with Xi and the reason behind it.

you still did not disprove that you democrats have argued in favor of China. You guys bring up specific points and use china to counter what the US has done. I don't see that in one tweet from the president.

You also did say that people did not give Bush grief because he did not deserve it, but the actual record (especially here on WW) proves to be completely opposite of what you said. Only common factor is two presidents that are not part of the communist party.
Well maybe the POTUS should not use Twitter to speak to the American People if the meanings behind the tweets could so easily be misconstrued. I mean when I see "Much Respect" in regards to President Xi I certainly don't see him calling China out for their mishandling and cover up of the virus but i guess i just didn't hear the entire conversation.
Old     (DeltaHoosier)      Join Date: Mar 2018       04-01-2020, 6:40 AM Reply   
Quote:
What lies? I can wait, I have time.
Just read your posts. You just repeat crap from these websites that have a vested interest in leftist world politics. They are the enemy of the people of this country and your positions are clearly an enemy to our constitution.

I have spent numerous posts disecting the BS posts you make.

BTW, Trump is still your president.
Old     (DeltaHoosier)      Join Date: Mar 2018       04-01-2020, 6:44 AM Reply   
Quote:
Well maybe the POTUS should not use Twitter to speak to the American People if the meanings behind the tweets could so easily be misconstrued. I mean when I see "Much Respect" in regards to President Xi I certainly don't see him calling China out for their mishandling and cover up of the virus but i guess i just didn't hear the entire conversation.
Maybe the president should not communicate to people like you who constantly want to misconstrude every word he says. You and people like you are not willing to understand why comments are made in reference to dealing with other world leaders. Ever though Trump put the pressure on him forcing some conversations and concessions and now he removes the pressure after getting those things? Of course you didn't because he is not from your communist democrat party, he and all his communications are automatically bad and to be taken in the most negative light.
Old     (DeltaHoosier)      Join Date: Mar 2018       04-01-2020, 6:51 AM Reply   
Quote:
And btw. Can you show me one part of the tweet that was meant to trigger you commies? Stating that he had a good conversation with China and stating that they have been through so much and they have learned a lot about the virus is triggering for you commies? You guys must be fragile. Only words I see as triggering are well...... just words. Words not written by a communist is literally a triggering event for you people.
Old     (95sn)      Join Date: Sep 2005       04-01-2020, 6:54 AM Reply   
More tidbits of knowledge from Dr. Delta. I highly doubt it.

Quote:
If you can not cure it and it is supposedly more contagious than the flu which I highly doubt.
How about some science to back your "doubt".

https://www.vox.com/science-and-heal...mparison-chart

https://www.zmescience.com/other/pie...-than-the-flu/
"it becomes clear why this happens, and why these comparisons only serve to downplay the Covid-19 risks and create confusion."
You are part of the problem Doc.

https://covid19.healthdata.org/projections

Are you not happy you live in a place like CA where the Govt actually does something other than blame everyone else? How many states still not "Safe at home"? Any led by a "do nothing Dem"? Ironic.
Old     (onlyinboards)      Join Date: Oct 2014       04-01-2020, 6:56 AM Reply   
Delta, in your mind has Trump made any mistakes at all during his tenure? In your mind has he ever told a lie?
Old     (95sn)      Join Date: Sep 2005       04-01-2020, 7:02 AM Reply   
Quote:
BTW, Trump is still your *president.
Temporarily. Just temporary. We tried to get rid of him the only way we were able. We impeached him. Its even more disasterous now that the GOP decided to cover it up.
Has Barr scheduled his Investigation into the investigators investigating the investigators looking into the handling of the US response to Covid-19 Virus yet?
Old     (95sn)      Join Date: Sep 2005       04-01-2020, 7:27 AM Reply   
DO NOT call them do nothing Republicans. They busy takin care of what matters most. #donothingdems
https://www.newsweek.com/georgia-may...-cases-1495580
https://lawandcrime.com/high-profile...ive-equipment/
https://www.federaltimes.com/federal...tied-to-virus/
https://www.salon.com/2020/04/01/dev...-from-experts/
Not too late to move on down to Fresno and into Nunes district. Its quite affordable.
Old     (ralph)      Join Date: Apr 2002       04-01-2020, 7:53 AM Reply   
Quote:
It more than likely is closer to the Flu but not.
Oh look, delta is still a "It's just like the flu" guy.
Old     (ralph)      Join Date: Apr 2002       04-01-2020, 7:57 AM Reply   
Quote:
Delta, in your mind has Trump made any mistakes at all during his tenure? In your mind has he ever told a lie?
Your wasting your time, delta had never heard trump speak apparently so has no way of answering that question honestly
Old     (95sn)      Join Date: Sep 2005       04-01-2020, 8:05 AM Reply   
Its like Baptism, welcome to the church, looks like there is going to be a cleansing in these special areas.
https://pittsburgh.cbslocal.com/2020...irus-pandemic/
Old     (DeltaHoosier)      Join Date: Mar 2018       04-01-2020, 8:11 AM Reply   
Quote:
Do you or anyone else really know if he has lied or not? A lie would imply that you had specific information that you know was false and said it anyway. You don't know when and what information he had on any given topic. All YOU know is what a known hostile media has TOLD you is a lie.

How did you feel about Obama telling everyone they could keep your doctor and your costs will not go up if we pass his plan? Was that a lie or did he believe that to be true against all know common sense that it could not happen.

As far as mistakes? don't know. maybe stay off twitter. The forum does not translate well. Matter of fact any written format does not translate well because as we can see, there is a certain portion of the population that only wants to receive any and all communications as negative light.

He should not sound so petty and get into the pig pit with the leftists press.

I don't like the SALT reduction falsely thinking that was only benefit millionaries in blue states but I get it.

Other than that, I love almost every single one of his policies that I know about. I love that he is telling the commies to get bent on their weaken America "treaties" where only America has to pay even for stuff we already do. He was pro gay coming in so guys like Wes who are only about that back door lifestyle should have been happy. He redid the trade agreements that the funny talking Texan Perot warned us about. He is firmly behind Israel. He pretty much is the 1960's prototypical democrat. Middle class support. Working for the union guys. For America.

You tell me what he has destroyed that you hold dear?
Old     (DeltaHoosier)      Join Date: Mar 2018       04-01-2020, 8:14 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by ralph View Post
You are just like the commie media. No surprise.
Old     (DeltaHoosier)      Join Date: Mar 2018       04-01-2020, 8:16 AM Reply   
Quote:
DO NOT call them do nothing Republicans. They busy takin care of what matters most. #donothingdems
https://www.newsweek.com/georgia-may...-cases-1495580
https://lawandcrime.com/high-profile...ive-equipment/
https://www.federaltimes.com/federal...tied-to-virus/
https://www.salon.com/2020/04/01/dev...-from-experts/
Not too late to move on down to Fresno and into Nunes district. Its quite affordable.
you trying to distract from Cuomo telling everyone that it was racist to not going out and socializing?
Old     (DeltaHoosier)      Join Date: Mar 2018       04-01-2020, 8:19 AM Reply   
Quote:

"it becomes clear why this happens, and why these comparisons only serve to downplay the Covid-19 risks and create confusion."

Are you not happy you live in a place like CA where the Govt actually does something other than blame everyone else? How many states still not "Safe at home"? Any led by a "do nothing Dem"? Ironic.

When are you going to post science? The government in kalifornia constantly blames everyone else and moves the cost of their communist policies to the middle class. You can try and cover it up for now, but the homeless are still there and getting worse by the policies.
Old     (95sn)      Join Date: Sep 2005       04-01-2020, 8:21 AM Reply   
Quote:
Do you or anyone else really know if he has lied or not? A lie would imply that you had specific information that you know was false and said it anyway. You don't know when and what information he had on any given topic. All YOU know is what a known hostile media has TOLD you is a lie.
Feb 24: “The Coronavirus is very much under control in the USA… Stock Market starting to look very good to me!”
Feb 26: “The 15 (cases in the US) within a couple of days is going to be down to close to zero.”
Mar 6: “Anybody right now, and yesterday, anybody that needs a test gets a test. They’re there. And the tests are beautiful…. the tests are all perfect like the letter was perfect. The transcription was perfect. Right? This was not as perfect as that but pretty good.”
Mar 8: “We have a perfectly coordinated and fine-tuned plan at the White House for our attack on CoronaVirus.”

He is POTUS, he has more info at his fingertips and in his ear than any other single individual on earth. The NSC was telling him virtually the opposite on a daily basis.
Old     (DeltaHoosier)      Join Date: Mar 2018       04-01-2020, 8:27 AM Reply   
Quote:

You vox article is just passing on fake science opinion. Contagious means spread from one to another. They have no idea that this virus is spread more or less than the flu. Only difference is some people have natural immunity to the flu. Interesting enough vast majority of the corona virus, people may not have any symptoms or little symptoms. So the statement in the article about natural immunities is false. People do not report out the flu like they do corona virus. To sit here and make broad proclimations on what the corona virus is vs the flu is stupid and reactionary. I would say it looks to be a little worse than the flu but would it be the very similar to flu if we did not have flu vacines? Probably.

Funny statement about the kali governor. he only put out his guidelines after the bay area county commission closed down 6 counties. he had to follow the county supervisors lead.
Old     (DeltaHoosier)      Join Date: Mar 2018       04-01-2020, 8:29 AM Reply   
Quote:

He is POTUS, he has more info at his fingertips and in his ear than any other single individual on earth. The NSC was telling him virtually the opposite on a daily basis.
Yep. Different talking points to various questions. Well done again montage boy. You certainly have a skill for cutting and pasting.
Old     (95sn)      Join Date: Sep 2005       04-01-2020, 8:29 AM Reply   
Quote:
How did you feel about Obama telling everyone they could keep your doctor and your costs will not go up if we pass his plan? Was that a lie or did he believe that to be true against all know common sense that it could not happen
Use your own baseline, "A lie would imply that you had specific information that you know was false and said it anyway. You don't know when and what information he had on any given topic."
Maybe it would be bad if he said it while the death count in the country he was running was doubling every 4 days. But it wasnt . So, you upset about one little slip up over 8 years?

Keep blaming it on "the media". Its a Dem Hoax.
Old     (DeltaHoosier)      Join Date: Mar 2018       04-01-2020, 8:31 AM Reply   
Quote:
Temporarily. Just temporary. We tried to get rid of him the only way we were able. We impeached him. Its even more disasterous now that the GOP decided to cover it up.
Has Barr scheduled his Investigation into the investigators investigating the investigators looking into the handling of the US response to Covid-19 Virus yet?
You are an idiot. Impeachment had zero chance to remove the president. Only the most idiotic of the population believed that.
Old     (DeltaHoosier)      Join Date: Mar 2018       04-01-2020, 8:32 AM Reply   
Quote:
Use your own baseline, "A lie would imply that you had specific information that you know was false and said it anyway. You don't know when and what information he had on any given topic."
Maybe it would be bad if he said it while the death count in the country he was running was doubling every 4 days. But it wasnt . So, you upset about one little slip up over 8 years?

At this point, I hope he pisses on you and tells you it is raining. I want him to tell you exactly the opposite he is going to do and them make the policy only to watch your head explode.
Old     (DeltaHoosier)      Join Date: Mar 2018       04-01-2020, 8:34 AM Reply   
Quote:

besides, you and the democrats are the only ones who think a government can save you from a virus that has no cure.
Old     (95sn)      Join Date: Sep 2005       04-01-2020, 8:43 AM Reply   
Quote:
You are an idiot. Impeachment had zero chance to remove the president. Only the most idiotic of the population believed that.
ONLY because ...GOP covered it up. How many witnesses called in that "trial"?
Old     (DeltaHoosier)      Join Date: Mar 2018       04-01-2020, 9:07 AM Reply   
Quote:
ONLY because ...GOP covered it up. How many witnesses called in that "trial"?
Sure. If you mean exercising the constitutional authority, then sure the words "cover up" works when you have a rouge party trying to stage a coup tries to define the label.

In a trial if the prosecution does not come prepared for a conviction, it is not up to the court to drag more people into the trial. This is not Perry Mason. Democrats did not do their job because they were lying from the start. They did not have a case and decided to rush through the coup attempt without having the witnesses needed. The senate does not have to ask for more witnesses. History will be harsh to the commies.

Last edited by DeltaHoosier; 04-01-2020 at 9:09 AM.
Old     (95sn)      Join Date: Sep 2005       04-01-2020, 9:16 AM Reply   
Quote:
Sure. If you mean exercising the constitutional authority, then sure the words "cover up" works when you have a rouge party trying to stage a coup tries to define the label.
If you have no witness, how is it a trial? If the jury, prior to opening the trial says "we have our minds made up" how is it a trial? If a obviously guilty felon gets off on a technicality, is he innocent? If the US House of Reps rightfully seeks an impeachment, how is it a "coup"? Isnt that the correct legal path? If a president withholds congressionally approved money from a foreign country, and uses that hold to blackmail previously mentioned foreign country to assist him in his election is that not reason to impeach? Law says so.
Old     (95sn)      Join Date: Sep 2005       04-01-2020, 9:18 AM Reply   
Quote:
it is not up to the court to drag more people into the trial.
The jurors, not the court, would not allow a witness.
Old     (95sn)      Join Date: Sep 2005       04-01-2020, 9:19 AM Reply   
Quote:
The senate does not have to ask for more witnesses.
They refused to ALLOW a witness.
Old     (95sn)      Join Date: Sep 2005       04-01-2020, 9:28 AM Reply   
Quote:
History will be harsh to the commies.
Already being written. Lots of chapters in the last 90 days.
Old     (DeltaHoosier)      Join Date: Mar 2018       04-01-2020, 9:52 AM Reply   
Quote:
If you have no witness, how is it a trial? If the jury, prior to opening the trial says "we have our minds made up" how is it a trial? If a obviously guilty felon gets off on a technicality, is he innocent? If the US House of Reps rightfully seeks an impeachment, how is it a "coup"? Isnt that the correct legal path? If a president withholds congressionally approved money from a foreign country, and uses that hold to blackmail previously mentioned foreign country to assist him in his election is that not reason to impeach? Law says so.
I and many Americans doing see it the way and your band of coup try and paint it. We see it as the democrats where selling access to the president and selling favors and Trump like he has been doing this entire time is trying to get to the bottom of your parties illegal acts. Kind of like "Tell Putin I will have more flexibility after the election". Those words should scare the Sh$t out of anyone. A sitting president literally telling a supposed hostile government that he can work with them once he defrauds the American public by getting elected again. You guys did not bat an eye. What did he have to wait on that he knew would anger enough Americans that he would potentially lose the election over? You certainly do not want that answer and you are throwing down with the people who are trying to keep Trump from getting those answers.

The house shut out the Republicans and did not get a single Republican vote and even lost a couple democrats. That by definition is a coup attempt. Never in history has a impeachment been brought that did not include both sides of the isle. The "prosecution" had their minds made up. Many of them even campaigned on the idea back in 2017. The people can see a coup attempt when they see it.
Old     (DeltaHoosier)      Join Date: Mar 2018       04-01-2020, 9:55 AM Reply   
Quote:
They refused to ALLOW a witness.
No, they refused to call witnesses on the democrats behalf. The democrats already had their witnesses and made their case. That was the impeachment. The democrats had all the power and time in the world to call people. They did not.
Old     (95sn)      Join Date: Sep 2005       04-01-2020, 10:26 AM Reply   
I will have more flexibility after the election.

Quote:
Those words should scare the Sh$t out of anyone. A sitting president literally telling a supposed hostile government that he can work with them once he defrauds the American public by getting elected again. You guys did not bat an eye.
DJT,
"My people came to me, Dan Coats came to me and some others, they said they think it's Russia. I have President Putin; he just said it's not Russia. I will say this: I don't see any reason why it would be." ...not on a "hot mic", on a public stage in front of international TV coverage.
Donald Trump believes the Russian president. And doesn't believe the US intelligence community the day after 13 russians were indicted for interfering in 2016 election.
You have a problem with "more flexibility"? How about I believe the enemy, and I dont believe MY INTELLEGENCE COMMUNITY?
Did Obama invite putin back into the G7 at his golf club? No, Obama kicked putin OUT of the G7 because, Crimea.
But "I'll have more flexibility" is the deal breaker.
Old     (ralph)      Join Date: Apr 2002       04-01-2020, 10:48 AM Reply   
Quote:

DJT,
"My people came to me, Dan Coats came to me and some others, they said they think it's Russia. I have President Putin; he just said it's not Russia. I will say this: I don't see any reason why it would be." ...not on a "hot mic", on a public stage in front of international TV coverage.
Donald Trump believes the Russian president. And doesn't believe the US intelligence community the day after 13 russians were indicted for interfering in 2016 election.
You have a problem with "more flexibility"? How about I believe the enemy, and I dont believe MY INTELLEGENCE COMMUNITY?
Did Obama invite putin back into the G7 at his golf club? No, Obama kicked putin OUT of the G7 because, Crimea.
Yes but don't whitewash Obama, that was one of his least glorious moments. Along with drone striking his socks off.
Old     (ralph)      Join Date: Apr 2002       04-01-2020, 10:53 AM Reply   
WOW, Trump just said they were looking at providing healthcare for people without insurance who don't qualify for medicare or medicaid. If that is more than just words it is great news.
Old     (DeltaHoosier)      Join Date: Mar 2018       04-01-2020, 11:13 AM Reply   
Quote:

DJT,
I don't believe my intelligence community is a liberal label. 13 russians may have done it does not make it the official policy of russia or an official policy of the government.

Good job dancing around "I have more flexibility." you clearly don't have an issue with it so why do I give a rats fanny about what you have to say about Trump and your made up narratives on what his words mean.
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       04-01-2020, 12:18 PM Reply   
This has been fun watching 95 get his as$ kicked all day and I didn't even have to lift a finger to make it happen.
Old     (ralph)      Join Date: Apr 2002       04-01-2020, 5:08 PM Reply   
Quote:
This has been fun watching 95 get his as$ kicked all day and I didn't even have to lift a finger to make it happen.
Your finger got a rest but now your wrist is worn out! Sad.
Old     (95sn)      Join Date: Sep 2005       04-02-2020, 2:34 AM Reply   
https://www.newsweek.com/georgia-gov...avirus-1495695

As dumb as Delta and mark. "I had no idea".
Old     (95sn)      Join Date: Sep 2005       04-02-2020, 2:44 AM Reply   
Hey delta, this is just a fraction of what Trump knew in early February. Still think those are not all lies?
Quote:
I don't believe my intelligence community is a liberal label.
https://www.thedailybeast.com/army-w...icans?ref=home
In your words, he is pissing on you and telling you its raining. You are right about one thing, history will not be kind.
Old     (DeltaHoosier)      Join Date: Mar 2018       04-02-2020, 3:10 AM Reply   
Quote:
Hey delta, this is just a fraction of what Trump knew in early February. Still think those are not all lies?

https://www.thedailybeast.com/army-w...icans?ref=home
In your words, he is pissing on you and telling you its raining. You are right about one thing, history will not be kind.
why are you reading articles that everyone already knows. Day 1025. sn95 writes yet another post on Trump hoping it will convince people he is not a douche.
Old     (DeltaHoosier)      Join Date: Mar 2018       04-02-2020, 3:18 AM Reply   
Quote:
https://www.newsweek.com/georgia-gov...avirus-1495695

As dumb as Delta and mark. "I had no idea".
No. I am pretty convinced you are dumb. You piss in the wind all day every day. Don't understand science, logistics or human nature. You act like you listen to Trump and then bitch at what he said. I am pretty sure I read somewhere that you don't like Trump, yet there he is. Right there in your little little mind. All day errr day.

you post articles explaining how asymptomatic people can spread the virus and this guy did not know, yet you want to piss in the wind the other direction and tell us magically testing would have stopped this. You are just a monkey on the string.
Old     (95sn)      Join Date: Sep 2005       04-02-2020, 3:23 AM Reply   
Quote:
Do you or anyone else really know if he has lied or not? A lie would imply that you had specific information that you know was false and said it anyway. You don't know when and what information he had on any given topic.
Thats you right?
An unclassified briefing document on the novel coronavirus prepared on Feb. 3 by U.S. Army-North projected that “between 80,000 and 150,000 could die.” It framed the projection as a “Black Swan” analysis, meaning an outlier event of extreme consequence but often understood as an unlikely one.
In other words, the Army’s projections on Feb. 3 for the worst-case scenario in the coronavirus outbreak are, as of this week, the absolute best-case scenario–if not a miraculous one.

Everyone knows but trump? History is going to get really ugly.
Old     (95sn)      Join Date: Sep 2005       04-02-2020, 3:36 AM Reply   
Quote:
No. I am pretty convinced you are dumb. You piss in the wind all day every day. Don't understand science, logistics or human nature. You act like you listen to Trump and then bitch at what he said. I am pretty sure I read somewhere that you don't like Trump, yet there he is. Right there in your little little mind. All day errr day.
"In a bizarre turn of events, information the rest of the nation had in January didn't reach Georgia Governor Brian Kemp until April."

Yep, im the one who will be responsible for thousands of deaths in Georgia. Also Florida, Mississippi…
Props to the Republican Gov in Ohio for leading his state.

Quote:
you post articles explaining how asymptomatic people can spread the virus and this guy did not know, yet you want to piss in the wind the other direction and tell us magically testing would have stopped this. You are just a monkey on the string.
Should I have called Gov Kemp personally to educate him?
Testing does not "stop" Covid19. But it sure gives us a lot more info to strategically plan with. Are you against testing too? Help me out, what is the connection between Gov Kemp in Georgia not knowing the BASICS re Covid19 and other direction magical testing? Appear to be unconnected, or I dont compute pretzel logic.
Old     (DeltaHoosier)      Join Date: Mar 2018       04-02-2020, 3:53 AM Reply   
Quote:
Thats you right?
An unclassified briefing document on the novel coronavirus prepared on Feb. 3 by U.S. Army-North projected that “between 80,000 and 150,000 could die.” It framed the projection as a “Black Swan” analysis, meaning an outlier event of extreme consequence but often understood as an unlikely one.
In other words, the Army’s projections on Feb. 3 for the worst-case scenario in the coronavirus outbreak are, as of this week, the absolute best-case scenario–if not a miraculous one.

Everyone knows but trump? History is going to get really ugly.
And so. I really can not help you with your TDS. As you have already demonstrated you are a unworldly master at taking single lines from the president and assigning every sort of negative meaning to it. I mean that. I don't think anyone has such a nack for this. You should write for the daily show.

If it is only 80,000 to 150,000 then that does not jive with what people like you are saying and bitching about. Considering your governors contention that we will infect 56% of the population will get it. That is about 180 million people. If 1% die as you guys contend, then that is 1.8 million dead. So, well well well. look at this. Here you are to bludgen us with this article that says up to a high of 150,000 dead and want to act like it is a big deal. if we do the very simple math that would imply that the high in your article coupled with dear leader Newsom's contention of 56% infected (which may not be unreasonable considering), that would leave us at a grand total of 0.08% fatality rate.

Gee. I wonder where we have heard this type of numbers before? That's right. That is a number that is around the flu levels of fatality. yet, there you were bitching about anyone saying that as well. So here you are complaining that someone reacted with kind of an oh well to a number that is like the flu. Only difference is the flu, people will have had a shot so they do not get it so the infection rate is not going to be 180 million people infected. Basically the exact same fatality rate as the freaking flu!! Still serious, but quit the bull crap.
Old     (95sn)      Join Date: Sep 2005       04-02-2020, 4:10 AM Reply   
Why do the snake oil salesmen keep feeding on the weak minded? Its pathetic to fill your pockets with gold from the weakest during a pandemic. Isnt there a word for that?
Liberal loons! Constitutional right to kill his flock, thats winning.
https://www.cbsnews.com/news/coronav...or-tony-spell/
Quote:
Spell told CBS News that 1,265 people went to his church on Sunday, and he defended their assembly. "We have a constitutional right to congregate," Spell said in an email on Monday. "We will continue."
He said they disinfect the venue daily and even boasted that it's "cleaner" than open gas stations, Walmart and Sam's Club. Spell offered a "no comment" when asked whether his church was still collecting donations.

Earlier this month, after a weekday service, he caught criticism for his controversial remarks when he told CBS affiliate WAFB-TV that the coronavirus was "not a concern."
"The virus, we believe, is politically motivated," Spell told WAFB. "We hold our religious rights dear and we are going to assemble no matter what someone says."
More Delta type logic. Its a Dem Hoax.
Old     (DeltaHoosier)      Join Date: Mar 2018       04-02-2020, 4:12 AM Reply   
Quote:
"In a bizarre turn of events, information the rest of the nation had in January didn't reach Georgia Governor Brian Kemp until April."

Yep, im the one who will be responsible for thousands of deaths in Georgia. Also Florida, Mississippi…
Props to the Republican Gov in Ohio for leading his state.

Should I have called Gov Kemp personally to educate him?
Testing does not "stop" Covid19. But it sure gives us a lot more info to strategically plan with. Are you against testing too? Help me out, what is the connection between Gov Kemp in Georgia not knowing the BASICS re Covid19 and other direction magical testing? Appear to be unconnected, or I dont compute pretzel logic.
What does the governors of these states have to do with me? Talking about pretezel logic. Why are you not on here bitching about Cuomo? That's right. He is a democrat. Just give it up dude. people are all going to have different levels of interaction and understanding.
Old     (DeltaHoosier)      Join Date: Mar 2018       04-02-2020, 4:14 AM Reply   
Quote:
Why do the snake oil salesmen keep feeding on the weak minded? Its pathetic to fill your pockets with gold from the weakest during a pandemic. Isnt there a word for that?
Liberal loons! Constitutional right to kill his flock, thats winning.
https://www.cbsnews.com/news/coronav...or-tony-spell/

More Delta type logic. Its a Dem Hoax.
Awe. Now you have Delta Derangement Syndrome. Bless your heart. You are so week minded, now I am in your head too.
Old     (95sn)      Join Date: Sep 2005       04-02-2020, 4:39 AM Reply   
Think they will invite Dr. Desai back?
https://www.huffpost.com/entry/docto...b6f55ebf47e55b

“Look at what South Korea did, and what we did,” he said. “Their population is one-sixth of ours. Look at the cases they have. Look at the mortality they have. It’s a trifle compared to what we’re dealing with right now because we’ve had a very weak response and they had a really strong response.”

Listen to experts, or listen to the reality TV guy?
Old     (DeltaHoosier)      Join Date: Mar 2018       04-02-2020, 4:49 AM Reply   
Quote:
Think they will invite Dr. Desai back?
https://www.huffpost.com/entry/docto...b6f55ebf47e55b

“Look at what South Korea did, and what we did,” he said. “Their population is one-sixth of ours. Look at the cases they have. Look at the mortality they have. It’s a trifle compared to what we’re dealing with right now because we’ve had a very weak response and they had a really strong response.”

Listen to experts, or listen to the reality TV guy?
yet another idiot pasting another idiot article. I just did the math for you. Testing doesn't do crap. It only give you a label to confirm the math (which was just done for you) At the end of the day, they did the same thing as we are doing. Isolate and slow the spread so hospitals can keep up. They also don't have the centralized red tape the US does (yet you want to argue for more centralized red tape).

South Korea is the size of Indiana or the in other terms US is 99 times the size of South Korea

https://www.mylifeelsewhere.com/coun...es/south-korea

you clearly do not understand the things you read and bitch about.

Last edited by DeltaHoosier; 04-02-2020 at 4:52 AM.
Old     (95sn)      Join Date: Sep 2005       04-02-2020, 4:59 AM Reply   
Quote:
Gee. I wonder where we have heard this type of numbers before? That's right. That is a number that is around the flu levels of fatality. yet, there you were bitching about anyone saying that as well. So here you are complaining that someone reacted with kind of an oh well to a number that is like the flu. Only difference is the flu, people will have had a shot so they do not get it so the infection rate is not going to be 180 million people infected. Basically the exact same fatality rate as the freaking flu!! Still serious, but quit the bull crap.
Quote:
You should run for office, in the south.
Old     (shawndoggy)      Join Date: Nov 2009       04-02-2020, 5:03 AM Reply   
Quote:
South Korea is the size of Indiana or the in other terms US is 99 times the size of South Korea

https://www.mylifeelsewhere.com/coun...es/south-korea
So 1/99th the size but 1/6th the population. So pretty densely populated compared to the US. If you've ever been there you'd know that people in Korea live very densely. Drive past tiny towns, and they will still have several high rise apartment towers.

So their ability to mitigate the outbreak is really just all that more impressive.
Old     (95sn)      Join Date: Sep 2005       04-02-2020, 5:06 AM Reply   
Quote:
they did the same thing as we are doing.
When did you start drinking so early? Please explain how WE did the same as them. Both countries got their first case on the same day.
https://www.reuters.com/article/us-h...-idUSKBN2153BW
Old     (DeltaHoosier)      Join Date: Mar 2018       04-02-2020, 5:10 AM Reply   
Quote:
You should run for office, in the south.
Just using your numbers and Newsom's numbers. Sorry math scares you. For Christ sakes, that is even 4th grade level math at that and it scares you that much. Get off the drugs dude. Your emotional state is all over the place. you have TDS and now DDS. I have seen a bit of MDS. We get it. Trump bad, sn95 good. Trump bad, sn authoritarian wish list good.

Considering you don't understand the things you bitch about but love authoritarian control, you are most certainly anticipating congress (who actually has responsibility for this) giving Trump the power to suspend habeas Corpus. You know the things you are bitching about that Trump can not legally do unless congress actually votes to allow him to do. Your head is going to explode. Then you will be on here bitching about how Trump is a dictator and yada yada. If we did not know any better, I would start to think that you just like to bitch about Trump.
Old     (DeltaHoosier)      Join Date: Mar 2018       04-02-2020, 5:16 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by shawndoggy View Post
So 1/99th the size but 1/6th the population. So pretty densely populated compared to the US. If you've ever been there you'd know that people in Korea live very densely. Drive past tiny towns, and they will still have several high rise apartment towers.

So their ability to mitigate the outbreak is really just all that more impressive.
Not really. First everyone always assumes that tests and reporting has the same standard as the US. What does testing really do in the case of South Korea? They are stacked on top of each other. So you tested part of the population. That just said they had a problem. The result was the same. Isolate and shut it down. it also more than likely points out that the fatality rate is more than likely closer to that of the flu. You have to remember, we are only reporting as the very sick not everyone who has it.

You have 1/6th the population in the size of Indiana. that is easy. You shut the doors and keep people inside. You don't have any need for people to fly around the country. You can have everyone in the same state for the same period of time. Same impact to the economy. You don't have a revolving impact like the US does. They also don't have individual protections like the US does. Fear over a virus is not a reason for people to lose their rights in the US like it is there.
Old     (95sn)      Join Date: Sep 2005       04-02-2020, 5:29 AM Reply   
Quote:
Not really. First everyone always assumes that tests and reporting has the same standard as the US. What does testing really do in the case of South Korea? They are stacked on top of each other. So you tested part of the population. That just said they had a problem. The result was the same. Isolate and shut it down. it also more than likely points out that the fatality rate is more than likely closer to that of the flu. You have to remember, we are only reporting as the very sick not everyone who has it.
Its still just the flu.
Old     (DeltaHoosier)      Join Date: Mar 2018       04-02-2020, 5:33 AM Reply   
Quote:
When did you start drinking so early? Please explain how WE did the same as them. Both countries got their first case on the same day.
https://www.reuters.com/article/us-h...-idUSKBN2153BW
So let me get this straight. They have a country the size of Indiana with 1/6th the population. that is 56 million people. They are bragging that they tested 290,000 people? Of course, we then find out that many times "testing" means they asked them if they were sick or simply took their temperature, but regardless they tested a grand total of (drum roll please).......0.5% of the population. Jesus Fing Christ you Fing people are so Fing stupid!@! You really think that testing 0.5% of the population really stopped what is supposed to be a highly contagious disease? Testing did not do shi@. That only leaves a couple of conclusions. They have 56 million stacked on top of each other. There is no way they were going to keep people from getting it. The disease is not as deadly/ contagious as they say or they are lying about their numbers. You decide.
Old     (DeltaHoosier)      Join Date: Mar 2018       04-02-2020, 5:34 AM Reply   
Quote:
Its still just the flu.
The numbers you are posting certainly suggest it.
Old     (fly135)      Join Date: Jun 2004       04-02-2020, 5:35 AM Reply   
Quote:
you have TDS and now DDS. I have seen a bit of MDS.
OK I get it now. If you disagree with an idiot, then you have (idiot's initial here)DS.
Old     (DeltaHoosier)      Join Date: Mar 2018       04-02-2020, 5:37 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by fly135 View Post
OK I get it now. If you disagree with an idiot, then you have (idiot's initial here)DS.
na. If you keep create posts to attack various people specifically you have DS. If it was just disagreeing with an idiot, I would have had DS a long time ago dealing with you.
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       04-02-2020, 5:50 AM Reply   
I am pretty entertained watching a certain someone single-handedly sink everyone else's battleships here. It's not even fair.
Old     (95sn)      Join Date: Sep 2005       04-02-2020, 6:09 AM Reply   
I know. You should give delta the news. He thinks the US response is similar to N.Korea. He thinks Kemp in Georgia was smart to delay "Stay at Home".
He thinks "its just like the flu". "Testing doesnt do crap" "The Gov't can only take rights away from you, its all they can do"
Sure seems like all the things he is saying are 100% wrong. Again.
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       04-02-2020, 6:13 AM Reply   
Quote:
I know. You should give delta the news. He thinks the US response is similar to N.Korea. He thinks Kemp in Georgia was smart to delay "Stay at Home".
He thinks "its just like the flu". "Testing doesnt do crap" "The Gov't can only take rights away from you, its all they can do"
Sure seems like all the things he is saying are 100% wrong. Again.
Dude, give it up. Watching you try to save face is like watching a 3 year old try to fight a pit bull.