Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > Find A Third/Be A Third

Old     (Focker4)      Join Date: Apr 2010       09-11-2014, 8:33 AM Reply   
Hey guys,

I relocated to Miami Beach from NYC recently for a job opportunity. I don't know a soul here so was looking to possibly meet some people to ride with. I've made the trek up to Boca and hit Ski Rixen and while it was fun, I cut my teeth behind a boat and miss hitting a nice lippy wake. Anyone have room for a third? I think I'm a pretty good crew member can show up with gas $, know how to drive help clean the boat etc. Also does anyone ever ride in the bay? I ride across the bridge everyday as my office is Inland and it is absolute GLASS each morning around Star Island. I called paradise watersports and I think I may be able to get a sunrise pull but just curious if anyone here has done it...

thanks,

-Dave
Old     (baitkiller)      Join Date: Jan 2010       09-19-2014, 5:08 AM Reply   
Go over to Miami Nautique and get friendly with the staff. They know all the wakeboarders in the area. Maybe they have a message or pin board. I am pretty sure they have access to a private lake in the Homestead area. Im sure peeps ride the bay at time.
Im over in Marco 2 hours west and we ride Sundays but its a no ballast, kids and dog kind of thing.
Old     (burban89)      Join Date: Nov 2006       09-19-2014, 7:06 AM Reply   
dave is a great addition to any boat! Rode with him for years and you couldn't ask for a better person to have on the boat and to help out with everything.

Hope you are doing well bro, holla the next time you come through. I got the SS running like a dream and weighted pretty damn good.