Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > Find A Third/Be A Third

Old     (SteeleAxis)      Join Date: Oct 2012       05-22-2014, 4:23 PM Reply   
AARGH! Sold my boat and waiting on new one...so hoping someone is planning on going out one of those days and needs a third. I'm not a fan of the huge holiday weekend crowds, prefer to go early and get a lot of riding in then get out before it gets crazy. LOL

If anyone is planning something like that please let me know...good for gas money, food, driving, clean up.
Old     (BayArea_Mastercraft)      Join Date: Jul 2014       07-08-2014, 11:40 AM Reply   
Did you end up getting a new boat yet? I'm in SJ with a Mastercraft...do most of my riding at Anderson in Morgan Hill, but looking forward to finding some delta spots. If you know of any and are looking for a pull, hit me back (mgarcia.scu@gmail.com).
Old     (SteeleAxis)      Join Date: Oct 2012       07-17-2014, 3:11 PM Reply   
Sorry, totally forgot about this thread and haven't been on WW in awhile. Yes, we got a 2015 MB F22 Tomcat. We ride out on The Delta a LOT, so always in to ride up there. We live in SJ too, so Anderson if the wind isn't crazy would be great.
Old     (Redheadd)      Join Date: Apr 2014       07-19-2014, 8:29 AM Reply   
You guys ever got room I'd live to come rIDE with new people. I'm in south sj and an good for gas cleaning driving. Etc. Let me know
Old     (Nordicron)      Join Date: Aug 2011       07-19-2014, 9:09 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by SteeleAxis View Post
Sorry, totally forgot about this thread and haven't been on WW in awhile. Yes, we got a 2015 MB F22 Tomcat. We ride out on The Delta a LOT, so always in to ride up there. We live in SJ too, so Anderson if the wind isn't crazy would be great.

I know not right thread but I'd like to hear your thoughts on the MB wake! How u like? Any surprises? Any dislikes? Do u trailer? How low does that tower fold? Thanks
Old     (SteeleAxis)      Join Date: Oct 2012       07-21-2014, 4:28 PM Reply   
Red - PM me your contact info, out a lot and always looking for cool folks to ride with.

Ron - Short answer, love it! Coming off an Axis A20 which was an amazing boat with an even more amazing wake both loaded and mellow. Given that, I was a little skeptical of the MB wake as in my experience the MBs need a bit more speed to keep the wake clean. The hull on the new F22 has some subtle tweaks that I feel have greatly improved the wake...much more predictable and clean even at lower speeds, but still capable of filling up 2k in ballast in 60 seconds and getting booted. Don't really trailer the boat since we store on the delta, but just got back from towing 2400 miles for vacation and it was a breeze. Tower folds down below or just even with the windshield I believe, will have to try to be sure.