Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > Non-Wakeboarding Discussion

Old     (Pad1Tai)      Join Date: Jan 2013       05-20-2013, 8:49 PM Reply   
Da 50's wit Da Moose

Old     (ttrigo)      Join Date: Dec 2004       05-20-2013, 10:33 PM Reply   
Moose needs to practice more pass, and less puff puff.
Old     (joeshmoe)      Join Date: Jan 2003       05-21-2013, 4:56 AM Reply   
Nothing can stop a train!
Old     (da_moose)      Join Date: Feb 2004       05-22-2013, 7:42 AM Reply   
You Know every time someone doesn't have that backward hillbilly thinking You Do ,I see " Put down the Bong"??? Maybe you should pick up the Bong ,,,You won't Be such AN A$$ wipe.Medicating in my state is legal,,oh maybe I should take drugs that mess your body and mind up ,,,If you Can't handle LIFE ,,,Don't Smoke

And if you read ,,, http://thecoastnews.com/2010/09/the-...uality-boards/
I can Do what I want ,,And Now I need a New Hip
Old     (ttrigo)      Join Date: Dec 2004       05-22-2013, 1:54 PM Reply   
Sorry moose, you're wrong. I need two new hips. But guess what? I don't smoke weed cuz it makes me dumb as crap. You sound half retarded all the time. I'm guessing the weed you smoke daily has contributed to your lack of good decisions, or "bad luck" that seems to follow you. If I smoked weed all the time like you, I would probably be homeless in a van, and looking to con my way into some money also.
I don't care if people smoke weed, but don't whine about bring homeless, and not having money for bus fare, while you smoke weed daily, and spend your day on the Internet.
Old     (da_moose)      Join Date: Feb 2004       05-22-2013, 3:06 PM Reply   
sponcered BY Da WIFE ,,,mmmmm ,Now you get behind a keyboard ,And you want everyone thinking your wearing a Belt and a BIG FAT BUCKEL
Old     (da_moose)      Join Date: Feb 2004       05-22-2013, 3:11 PM Reply   
Good thing you don't Medicate,,, You would give thr rest of US a bad Name,,,
only reason I Van It ,,,If you read the Coast Story ,,you would of see a drunk drive jumped the center devider and hit Me @70mph ,,,now go kick a Homeless man
Old     (ttrigo)      Join Date: Dec 2004       05-22-2013, 3:54 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by da_moose View Post
sponcered BY Da WIFE ,,,mmmmm ,Now you get behind a keyboard ,And you want everyone thinking your wearing a Belt and a BIG FAT BUCKEL
Yeah, cuz I got laid off and we both realized it was better for the entire family for me to stay home with kids.
I Medicate plenty man. Just not with stuff that makes me sound like a retarded monkey.
And I don't usually wear a belt.
You can't spend your entire life blaming others for your problems. Take responsibility for your life. You go around acting like a retarded stoner monkey, expect people to treat you like one.
Old     (da_moose)      Join Date: Feb 2004       05-22-2013, 4:34 PM Reply   
I had a job
Old     (da_moose)      Join Date: Feb 2004       05-22-2013, 7:08 PM Reply   
OMG train I've been on WakeWorld for almost 10 years I have less that 400 post in that time ,you Almost 2000 ,you need to get a LIFE ,forget the Job,This what you do all day Teach your kids how to cyber~bully people who been victom's of crimes??? you need 2 hips ,to bad your such AN A$$ wipe ,I help you out with a lawyer that would get your hips fixed ,,,And if you had 5 friends I turn you on to 'RIPPLN"
if you have 5 friends ,Email me and I'll turn you on to RIPPLN,,, This is the next BIG thing on the net
Old     (ttrigo)      Join Date: Dec 2004       05-22-2013, 7:24 PM Reply   
How would a lawyer fix my hips? Are you talking about you? Aren't you your own lawyer? How'd that work out for you? And I am not "cyberbullying" you. I'm calling a retarded stoner, a retarded stoner. If you were such a bad ass shaper if boards, you'd probably still be working, or at the very least, not homeless. (Which bums me out)
You have probably burned so many bridges in your lifetime, blaming others for your problems. Probably why you resort to filing frivolous lawsuits, which you don't even have the decency to show up to court on time, to plead your case.
Old     (da_moose)      Join Date: Feb 2004       05-22-2013, 8:28 PM Reply   
And it comes down to 1 word "PROBABLY" i know you "PROBABLY' don't know what I do??? Do you ???how did i get on KROQ ,91X Plant X and now Marketing Guru for X~Corps T.V.
Does anyone think Filing a Lawsuit against Junior was Frivolous???I knew Junior and asked hin 1/2 Doz.X's to pay my medical bills he kept refuseing ,,,HAD TO FILE ,HE DIDN'T SCARE ME AT ALL ,I BACK DOWN TO NO ONE EVER ,,,AND BULLYS ARE PIECES OF CRAP,nobody will get in the face of a bully faster than me.

He point his SUV at my back and came at me @ 60+mph... and why did his lawyers have all my evadance thrown out ??? thay DID NOT WANT ANYONE TO HEAR WHAT I KNEW ,,, if the evadance i had was made up ,would anybody be able to figur it out???
and just because you read it on Da Net ,doesn't mean it's True,,,???? everything you read at all times.
Thay shot it down so NO BODY WOULD HEAR IT ,,,WHAT WERE THAY AFADE OF ??? I WASN''T A LAWYER,But it took 6+ lawyers to beat me ...
If your rich Cleb. your lawyers will make the victom look gulity

Last edited by da_moose; 05-22-2013 at 8:31 PM. Reason: spelling what else
Old     (Houstonshark)      Join Date: Jan 2011       05-22-2013, 9:01 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by da_moose View Post
OMG train I've been on WakeWorld for almost 10 years I have less that 400 post in that time ,you Almost 2000 ,you need to get a LIFE ,forget the Job,This what you do all day Teach your kids how to cyber~bully people who been victom's of crimes??? you need 2 hips ,to bad your such AN A$$ wipe ,I help you out with a lawyer that would get your hips fixed ,,,And if you had 5 friends I turn you on to 'RIPPLN"
if you have 5 friends ,Email me and I'll turn you on to RIPPLN,,, This is the next BIG thing on the net
I'm interested in getting rich quick, but I only have 4 friends at the moment. My newest friend, Bryce2320 invited me to join this Rainbow Bus Club.

He said I should have no problem finding my 5th on the first bus ride so count me in if that was an open invitation.
Old     (bryce2320)      Join Date: May 2012       05-23-2013, 8:03 AM Reply   
That's cute because I remember my first beer
Old     (Houstonshark)      Join Date: Jan 2011       05-23-2013, 10:28 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by bryce2320 View Post
That's cute because I remember my first ride on the Rainbow Bus
I'm sure you do.
Old     (da_moose)      Join Date: Feb 2004       05-26-2013, 10:08 PM Reply   
"Nothing can stop a train! "
I don't smoke weed cuz it makes me dumb as crap.,,,,I Medicate plenty man.,,,Soooo What is it ,,,hypocrite
you only wear a Belt with your pants,,,Who's wearing Da Pants then?"PROBABLY'' not train
Old     (bftskir)      Join Date: Jan 2004       05-28-2013, 9:35 PM Reply   
Da Moose is a classic, He's got a ton of character, he needs no help, Train says get a job, Da Moose says be a man! (Mr.MOM) LOL

You are not going to bully Da Moose around.

Last edited by bftskir; 05-28-2013 at 9:36 PM. Reason: sp
Old     (da_moose)      Join Date: Feb 2004       06-06-2013, 9:51 AM Reply   
This is just another Rich FaMoose person getting away with hurting someone and getting away with it ,,,farmers spent 2x's as much $$$ as trying to make me look like I drove Junior off the Cliff ,instead of paying my medical bill.I like to Thank everyone one Wake World ,for paying for my new Hip ,I see the Doctor in 10 days .
been to the Grand Jury 2 weeks ago ,Just for the Fact there's NO GUARD RAIL on Coast HWY ,where there is pea soup fog ,No lights next to a 100+ foot cliff less than 10 feet from a HWY ,Where people Travel 70+MPH ,,,2 1/2 year later NOTHING
The only thing people are concerd about is my Speling.
Nobody bought up the Fact Junior wasn't put in a hospital for 72 hours?he wasn't charged with nothing more thay "not staying in his Driving lane" got away with messing me up ,with highest pay lawyers in San Diego.

Oh yeah BOCOT farmers insurance ,,,This is called Bad Faith Car insurance ,,, when thay offer some one $2K ,when thay have over $12K in medical,,,This way lawyers know you can't TAKE an offer like that,,,Soooo thay Can make $100+K in paperwork,,,Once again THANK YOU everyone for my New Hip

Everyone forgets Me and Junior Were friends ,,,If a friend pointed A SUV at there Back ,jumped a curb and allmost killed them,,,
It would not be CALLED "not staying in his Driving lane",,,,DOES ANYONE KNOW WHAT THAY SHOULD OF CALLED IT???
Old     (da_moose)      Join Date: Feb 2004       06-06-2013, 9:59 AM Reply   
And to Top it Off the MOST was, This Story Came out on me ,,,Just 1 Month Before ALL this happened
http://thecoastnews.com/2010/09/the-...uality-boards/
I just waited 25 years to get better from a Drunk Driver Jumping the Center Devider and hitting Me @ 70 MPH
Old     (stanfield)      Join Date: Mar 2004       06-06-2013, 4:31 PM Reply   
You know, I actually wanted to know what really happened with Junior and this thread certainly cleared that up.