Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > >> Boats, Accessories & Tow Vehicles Archive > Archive through April 01, 2004

Old     (tlb)      Join Date: Feb 2003       02-17-2004, 10:38 AM Reply   
Does the Fct and the Zero flex have the same size tubing? I want to buy a tower mounted mirror and like the MC version, will it fit on my CC?
Old    whitechocolate            02-17-2004, 10:52 AM Reply   
Im not sure Tom I know a FTC is "1"-7/8ths,

QUESTION what is OD tubing diamater of a Zero Flex and are all Zero Flex towers the same tubing size? Thanks
Old     (riothepimp)      Join Date: Mar 2003       02-17-2004, 11:10 AM Reply   
Yes it is the same.
Old    whitechocolate            02-17-2004, 11:16 AM Reply   
Damm The man has spoken. When you say Mirror Mount "Rio" the creator comes right in and tells it straight, Hey rio Tell us what you really think of Master Craft taking your Idea.
Im down with Boss " ya feel me "

Old     (tlb)      Join Date: Feb 2003       02-17-2004, 1:57 PM Reply   
Grant, you pimp, you're my idol!
Rio, thanks for the info, btw, my b-530's are on order right now, can't wait
Old    whitechocolate            02-17-2004, 2:03 PM Reply   
Tom "Fo shizzle" "My Dizzle" Hey good to hear you got some stuff on order for your SAN, I cant stand to look at your profile photo with out no tower speakers, That is a Crime! J/K Lemme know if ya need any help getting it hiched, Summers comming Your not thinking of mounting a MC mirror mount on your FTC are you
Old     (tlb)      Join Date: Feb 2003       02-17-2004, 7:28 PM Reply   
Grant, I was kinda thinkin' the MC one's looked cool. Are you happy with the boss ones? where did you get it anodized at?
Old     (wakejunky)      Join Date: Apr 2002       02-18-2004, 5:30 AM Reply   
Mako looks to be making an interesting mirror mount.

http://www.wakeside.com/page/W/PROD/wakeboard_tower_mirrors/mako_ctm1_articulating_mirror

Chris
Get the Grip You Deserve
No Slip Gator Grip
www.wakejunky.com
Old    whitechocolate            02-18-2004, 6:48 AM Reply   
Tom I like the Boss mount it works well, It does what it says. I had a friend Anodize it for me. He works at a shop in Fresno Ca its called PCA
Chris I saw that mount, at the Boat show IMO it looked cheep and I saw another Boss knock of from "Lightning Audio" it looked just like the boss are except it had a Lighting bolt CnCd in to it

Innovate not Imitate