Articles
   
       
Pics/Video
       
Wake 101
   
       
       
Shop
Search
 
 
 
 
 
Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > Wakeboarding Discussion

Share 
Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old     (OSUBUCKS)      Join Date: Feb 2017       01-17-2018, 8:33 PM Reply   
So, gonna pull the trigger on a Space Blanket, and want some new bindings too.... figure I might as well do closed toe since it will be "my" board,

Any feedback on Ronix Preston Bindings. I want something that I feel locked in on and has some ankle support.

I don't have the ability to demo much of anything so I have to go by feedback and reviews.

I'm specifically looking at 2016 model, and I have been reading that some Ronix run small?


Thanks
Old     (TC_Mastercraf_X5)      Join Date: Feb 2013       01-17-2018, 9:13 PM Reply   
They do run small, but nothing like how narrow/small humaniod bindings run. I would say these bindings are okay at best. I have blown out 2 of them and luckily Ronix warranty department stands behind their product! That also said they are WAY more comfortable than my LF bindings. I blew my boot out both times doing a scarecrow in the flats.
Old     (on_wi)      Join Date: Feb 2013       01-19-2018, 9:14 AM Reply   
By ankle support I'm guessing you are looking for stiffer. The 2016 Ronix line, I believe, goes Codes and then Ones as the stiffest and second stiffest in the line. I've never noticed them running small. I wear a 12 in 75% of shoes and the other 25% a 13. I use 12s for my RXTs and the previous pairs of Parks. I ridden in some size 13 Ronix Ones and they were to loose for my liking. My size 12 CWBs were tighter. The foam will pack to your toes after use.
Old     (fullspeed)      Join Date: Oct 2005 Location: Santa Cruz County CA       01-21-2018, 2:34 PM Reply   
I like my Prestons bindings. I did feel they were a half a size too small at first, but seem to of broken in some. Still slightly to smaller than the true size. I ended upgrading to a new parks and really like them. I think i wouldn't of needed upgrade to the Parks if it wasn't for the tight fit that started to cramp my foot at the end of my run. In otherwords they are a pretty good binding and I would recommend them.
Old     (OSUBUCKS)      Join Date: Feb 2017       01-22-2018, 6:35 AM Reply   
Thanks all, I ordered some, and ordered a size bigger than I usually wear, so we will see.

Reply
Share 

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On



All times are GMT -7. The time now is 10:41 AM.

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
Wake World Home

 

© 2019 eWake, Inc.    
Advertise    |    Contact    |    Terms of Use    |    Privacy Policy    |    Report Abuse    |    Conduct    |    About Us