Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > Non-Wakeboarding Discussion

Old     (cwb4me)      Join Date: Apr 2010       12-08-2014, 12:29 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by 83Starsnstripes View Post
139 yards by the Eagles yesterday is the lowest ever by a Chip Kelly team. College or Pro.

Remember when the Hawks lost to the Colts, 49ers, and Cards last year? "Seahawks #1 Fan" remind me what happened after that? I know you know because your screen name reminds you every day. BAHAHAHAHAHAHA
Yes and I remember 2012 when the Seahawks lost to the Cardinals,Rams,49ers,Lions and Dolphins. That resulted in a Divisional round Loss to the Atlanta Falcons. So what's your point? Every week and every year are different in the NFL.
Old     (83Starsnstripes)      Join Date: Jul 2013       12-08-2014, 2:29 PM Reply   
^^Yet you think the Hawks will lose every week. When will you learn and just trust your screen name? I'm saving a seat for you on the bandwagon. Although you probably love watching the ProBowl every year more than the SB.

My point is that the Hawks are the best team in the NFL right now. It's not even close. If the defense can keep this up, I don't care who we play.
Old     (onlyinboards)      Join Date: Oct 2014       12-08-2014, 3:25 PM Reply   
You guys know the Packers are pretty good right? 4 in a row, going on 5 tonight.
Old     (diamonddad)      Join Date: Mar 2010       12-08-2014, 6:21 PM Reply   
I am considering not watching the Hawks/49ers game this weekend. The 49ers are so sick it may be like Mike Tyson in his prime beating up 11 old ladies -- something that I just would rather not see.
Old     (cwb4me)      Join Date: Apr 2010       12-08-2014, 6:58 PM Reply   
The Packers are blowing out the Falcons. Seahawks fans need to watch this game. The Packers have scored more points in the first half than the Seahawks scored all game. Also the defense has held Atlanta to only 7 points.
Old     (digg311)      Join Date: Sep 2007       12-08-2014, 9:32 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by cwb4me View Post
The Packers are blowing out the Falcons. Seahawks fans need to watch this game. The Packers have scored more points in the first half than the Seahawks scored all game. Also the defense has held Atlanta to only 7 points.
Your football analysis continues to astound. "blowing out the Falcons"... The won by less than a touchdown.

Kinda like this gem:

"Darren Sproles,LeSean McCoy,Jeremy Maclin,Riley Cooper,Jordan Matthews,Mark Sanchez and the list goes on. The Weapons are many. Can Seattle handle all those weapons as well as the trip to the east coast? That's where they struggle,coast to coast trips. "

How'd that work out?
Oh, I remember. The Seahawks held the rock for 70% of the game, ran 66% of the plays, and gained 76% of the yards. In doing so, snapping 86 plays and holding the Eagles to the lowest yardage output (139) of any game in Chip Kelly's career at any level. And winning by double digits.

Darn those coast to coast trips.
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       12-08-2014, 9:39 PM Reply   
The Packers' defense sucked bad. That's where Seattle will have their way with them. Fun watching the Mathews bowl. The new young one pretty much schooled his older cousin throughout the game.
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       12-08-2014, 10:00 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by diamonddad View Post
I am considering not watching the Hawks/49ers game this weekend. The 49ers are so sick it may be like Mike Tyson in his prime beating up 11 old ladies -- something that I just would rather not see.
Yeah but, it's also like not being able to turn away from a car accident. Everyone posseses an inherent morbid sense of curiosity. Having said that, my dad used to own a slaughterhouse when I was a kid and I'm sure those old mind pictures will be on par with this next Sunday in terms of wanting to look away.

Last edited by markj; 12-08-2014 at 10:05 PM.
Old     (diamonddad)      Join Date: Mar 2010       12-08-2014, 10:34 PM Reply   
First offensive play for the 49ERs vs the Raiders. I simple dump off pass to Miller wide open. KAP decides to scramble for more and throw a perfect interception to the Raider's safety.
Attached Images

Old     (83Starsnstripes)      Join Date: Jul 2013       12-08-2014, 10:51 PM Reply   
Quote:
HAHAHAHAHA Falcons end up scoring 37 points and GB barely wins. "Seahawks #1 Fan", maybe you should watch the whole game. Kind of reminds me of the Cowboys that only win during the first half of the season.
Packers have barely beat the Vikings, Pats, & Falcons the last three weeks. Meanwhile, the Hawks have blown out the Cards, 49ers, & Eagles.
Old     (cwb4me)      Join Date: Apr 2010       12-09-2014, 6:07 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by digg311 View Post
Your football analysis continues to astound. "blowing out the Falcons"... The won by less than a touchdown.

Kinda like this gem:

"Darren Sproles,LeSean McCoy,Jeremy Maclin,Riley Cooper,Jordan Matthews,Mark Sanchez and the list goes on. The Weapons are many. Can Seattle handle all those weapons as well as the trip to the east coast? That's where they struggle,coast to coast trips. "

How'd that work out?
Oh, I remember. The Seahawks held the rock for 70% of the game, ran 66% of the plays, and gained 76% of the yards. In doing so, snapping 86 plays and holding the Eagles to the lowest yardage output (139) of any game in Chip Kelly's career at any level. And winning by double digits.

Darn those coast to coast trips.
That statement was made at halftime. I know someone with your IQ would never be able to figure that out without a little help. The score was 31-7 that's a blowout. As far as the Eagles statement they still have one of the top producing offenses in the league. The players I mentioned are the top producer's on the team. The Seahawks last east coast trip to Carolina only produced 13 points. If you look at the facts and get your head out your ass. You could see they were based on previous performances. I really am getting tired of educating you seattle slim pickings brains .

Last edited by cwb4me; 12-09-2014 at 6:09 AM.
Old     (cwb4me)      Join Date: Apr 2010       12-09-2014, 7:00 AM Reply   
Quote:
HAHAHAHAHA Falcons end up scoring 37 points and GB barely wins. "Seahawks #1 Fan", maybe you should watch the whole game. Kind of reminds me of the Cowboys that only win during the first half of the season.
Packers have barely beat the Vikings, Pats, & Falcons the last three weeks. Meanwhile, the Hawks have blown out the Cards, 49ers, & Eagles.
Another slim pickings! By your definition of barely win the Seahawks barely won against Denver,Carolina and Oakland. Also multiple other teams in previous years. As far as the Cowboys they lost 2 games in the first 8 games of the season. The 9th game they lost without Tony Romo and they lost on Thanksgiving day. So that's two losses in the second half so far. Unlike the Seahawks who lost 3 games in the first 6 games and one so far in the second half. The Cowboys and the Seahawks have the same record at 9-4 so what's your point "BOZO"?
Old     (cwb4me)      Join Date: Apr 2010       12-09-2014, 7:22 AM Reply   
The Patriots and Broncos are 10-3 with the Broncos having a 3 game winning streak to build on. The Cardinals and the Packers are 10-3 with the Packers on a 5 game winning streak. That is the longest current winning streak of any team in the NFL right now. So tell me again how bad the Packers are. Aaron Rodgers has a 119 QBR compared to Russell Wilson's 95.2 QBR. Rodgers is completing 66.3% of his passes compared to Wilson's 63.4%.Romo has a 108.8 QBR and a 69.1% completion rating.I really haven't heard you boys talking up your boy Wilson this year. I can only guess it's because he's mediocre at best being currently ranked 19th among active QB'S this year.Also he has less wins than Rodgers,Manning,Brady and the Palmer/Stanton duo. He has no more wins than Stafford,Luck,Romo or the Foles/Sanchez combo. Just the Facts.
Old     (Cabledog)      Join Date: Dec 2013       12-09-2014, 8:20 AM Reply   
Quote:
The Patriots and Broncos are 10-3 with the Broncos having a 3 game winning streak to build on. The Cardinals and the Packers are 10-3 with the Packers on a 5 game winning streak. That is the longest current winning streak of any team in the NFL right now. So tell me again how bad the Packers are. Aaron Rodgers has a 119 QBR compared to Russell Wilson's 95.2 QBR. Rodgers is completing 66.3% of his passes compared to Wilson's 63.4%.Romo has a 108.8 QBR and a 69.1% completion rating.I really haven't heard you boys talking up your boy Wilson this year. I can only guess it's because he's mediocre at best being currently ranked 19th among active QB'S this year.Also he has less wins than Rodgers,Manning,Brady and the Palmer/Stanton duo. He has no more wins than Stafford,Luck,Romo or the Foles/Sanchez combo. Just the Facts.
Bobby, you’re so sad its amusing at this point. You hate the Sea Hawks so bad it must keep you awake at night trying to figure out how to skew stats to favor your argument. Here are some other facts

• Russell Wilson – NFL record for most TD in the first 2 seasons – regular season
• Russell Wilson – tied (Peyton Manning) for NFL record of most TD in first 2 seasons - post season
• Russell Wilson – 6-0 vs championship caliber QB’s Brady, Manning, Brees, Rodgers. I didn’t mention Romo because we all know he is not championship caliber. Everyone else I mentioned has been to a Super Bowl as a player. Hence the omission.
• Russell Wilson – 4-1 in playoff appearances. Plus a Superbowl win. That places him in some pretty good company. Rogers for example is 5-4 with a SB win.
• Tony Romo 1-3 in Playoff appearances. Zero Super Bowl appearances. (9 years in the NFL)

C’mon out of the closet dude and admit you are a Russell lover. Your continued focus (crush) on him week to week only serves to show your true feelings. We all know you want to help Russell find his Wilson and put it in your mouth.
Old     (Cabledog)      Join Date: Dec 2013       12-09-2014, 8:35 AM Reply   
Quote:
That statement was made at halftime. I know someone with your IQ would never be able to figure that out without a little help. The score was 31-7 that's a blowout. As far as the Eagles statement they still have one of the top producing offenses in the league. The players I mentioned are the top producer's on the team. The Seahawks last east coast trip to Carolina only produced 13 points. If you look at the facts and get your head out your ass. You could see they were based on previous performances. I really am getting tired of educating you seattle slim pickings brains .
NEWSFLASH:

The score was 43-37. 6 points. Not a blow out.

NFL teams play 4 quarters, 2 per half. The final score at the end of the 4th quarter is the only one that matters.

Green Bay showed that their defense is vunerable by allowing an almost comback in the 2nd half. And to a dome team on a snowy night at Lambau at that. It was a good win but you can see the cracks in the armor.
Old     (cwb4me)      Join Date: Apr 2010       12-09-2014, 8:51 AM Reply   
After all that dribble you still haven't addressed this year. Russell is having a mediocre year. The Seahawks are not in control of anything .Just the facts.
Old     (83Starsnstripes)      Join Date: Jul 2013       12-09-2014, 9:53 AM Reply   
Quote:
Another slim pickings! By your definition of barely win the Seahawks barely won against Denver,Carolina and Oakland. Also multiple other teams in previous years. As far as the Cowboys they lost 2 games in the first 8 games of the season. The 9th game they lost without Tony Romo and they lost on Thanksgiving day. So that's two losses in the second half so far. Unlike the Seahawks who lost 3 games in the first 6 games and one so far in the second half. The Cowboys and the Seahawks have the same record at 9-4 so what's your point "BOZO"?
So now you have resulted to name calling? Good for you.

BTW:
http://espn.go.com/nfl/story/_/page/...ng-quarterback
Old     (cwb4me)      Join Date: Apr 2010       12-09-2014, 10:19 AM Reply   
So what's your point? The Vegas odds makers see it differently. The Packers are a different team than they were in week 1. Their weakness is pass defense.Seattle's weakness is pass offense.
Old     (Cabledog)      Join Date: Dec 2013       12-09-2014, 10:25 AM Reply   
Quote:
After all that dribble you still haven't addressed this year. Russell is having a mediocre year. The Seahawks are not in control of anything .Just the facts.
According to you, 9-4 for Russell Wilson and the Hawks is mediocre but Tony Romo and the Cowboys at 9-4 is a fantastic season. Now that I understand the expectation for Wilson is so much higher than it is for Romo I can see why you are confused.
Attached Images

Old     (83Starsnstripes)      Join Date: Jul 2013       12-09-2014, 12:21 PM Reply   
Quote:
So what's your point? The Vegas odds makers see it differently. The Packers are a different team than they were in week 1. Their weakness is pass defense.Seattle's weakness is pass offense.
Didn't Vegas also pick the Broncos to win the SB last year? How did that work out?

BTW the Hawks are a different team than they were in week 1 too. GB's rush defense is actually worse than their pass defense so I think the Hawks will be just fine. Everyone is saying the Packers offense can't be stopped, but they haven't played a top 10 defense since week 3. Packers are 1-2 against top 10 defenses. Beating the Jets at home by a TD, and getting blown out against the Lions and.......wait for it......THE HAWKS!!!

What is your point again?
Old     (hatepain)      Join Date: Aug 2006       12-09-2014, 2:01 PM Reply   
The only reson Dallas might have a chance this Sunday is that the last seven teams that have played Seattle have lost the following week. Still I'll be pulling for Philly to break that trend. Maybe McCoy will be nice and bring Romo a fishing pole so he'll have something to do when the playoffs start in a few weeks.
Old     (cwb4me)      Join Date: Apr 2010       12-09-2014, 2:17 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cabledog View Post
According to you, 9-4 for Russell Wilson and the Hawks is mediocre but Tony Romo and the Cowboys at 9-4 is a fantastic season. Now that I understand the expectation for Wilson is so much higher than it is for Romo I can see why you are confused.
For people with an IQ equal to yours. I referenced Wilson's mediocre year with his passer rating and ranking among QB'S this year. As I have stated many times wins are not a QB statistic. Rather a team statistic. That being said the Seahawks and Cowboys have equal records. The tie breaker being head to head competition. I really don't expect t Russell to find his missing Wilson.
Old     (hatepain)      Join Date: Aug 2006       12-09-2014, 2:18 PM Reply   
You can see by Seattle's #1 fans increasingly agitated posts that he's starting to get frazzled as he begins to realize the he is WRONG about Seattle, that he's WRONG about Arizona, that he's WRONG about Dallas, that he's WRONG about Russell Wilson, that he's just well WRONG.

I haven't beat the Russell Wilson drum this year because I know it bored some of the other participants in this thread. Hell Dave mentioned it probably 13 pages ago. Plus the national media who have seen him play live and in video as well as the opposing opponents he has played against have routinely sang his praises. Calling him the best football player on the field and other high praises. If you could look past your blind rage you'd see the same thing.
Old     (Cabledog)      Join Date: Dec 2013       12-09-2014, 2:22 PM Reply   
Quote:
I really don't expect t Russell to find his missing Wilson.
It's in your mouth.
Old     (cwb4me)      Join Date: Apr 2010       12-09-2014, 2:31 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by hatepain View Post
The only reson Dallas might have a chance this Sunday is that the last seven teams that have played Seattle have lost the following week. Still I'll be pulling for Philly to break that trend. Maybe McCoy will be nice and bring Romo a fishing pole so he'll have something to do when the playoffs start in a few weeks.
Let's examine those 7 games. Team records of last 7 teams currently in order. 6-7 from week 6,4-8-1 in week 7, 2-11 from week 8, 4-9 from week 9 , 7-6 from week 10, 10 - 3 from week 11 and 7-6 from week 12. Note the games against the Rams and Chiefs were losses so I don't think Seattle could have had much to do with their performance the next week.
Old     (Cabledog)      Join Date: Dec 2013       12-09-2014, 2:32 PM Reply   
Quote:
For people with an IQ equal to yours. I referenced Wilson's mediocre year with his passer rating and ranking among QB'S this year. As I have stated many times wins are not a QB statistic. Rather a team statistic. That being said the Seahawks and Cowboys have equal records. The tie breaker being head to head competition. I really don't expect t Russell to find his missing Wilson.
Victories by a quarterback in his first three seasons since 1966. Wilson and Luck each have 3 games left. Who’s feeling mediocre now?

Quarterback, team, Wins

Russell Wilson, Seahawks - 33
Dan Marino, Dolphins - 33
Matt Ryan, Falcons - 33
Joe Flacco, Ravens - 32
Andrew Luck, Colts - 31
Andy Dalton, Bengals - 30
Old     (cwb4me)      Join Date: Apr 2010       12-09-2014, 2:35 PM Reply   
Quote:
You can see by Seattle's #1 fans increasingly agitated posts that he's starting to get frazzled as he begins to realize the he is WRONG about Seattle, that he's WRONG about Arizona, that he's WRONG about Dallas, that he's WRONG about Russell Wilson, that he's just well WRONG.

I haven't beat the Russell Wilson drum this year because I know it bored some of the other participants in this thread. Hell Dave mentioned it probably 13 pages ago. Plus the national media who have seen him play live and in video as well as the opposing opponents he has played against have routinely sang his praises. Calling him the best football player on the field and other high praises. If you could look past your blind rage you'd see the same thing.
Facts cloud opinions. Take off your goggles and look at the facts. Your listening to the Seattle media,what do you expect them to say?
Old     (hatepain)      Join Date: Aug 2006       12-09-2014, 2:48 PM Reply   
Yep, that's why I said "national media" and "opposing opponents".

Wilson

3456 yds
22 touchdowns
5 turnovers

I fail to see how that is mediocre

Romo

2957 yds
25 Touchdowns
10 Turnovers

If Wilsons season is mediocre what is Romos?
Old     (cwb4me)      Join Date: Apr 2010       12-09-2014, 2:48 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cabledog View Post
Victories by a quarterback in his first three seasons since 1966. Wilson and Luck each have 3 games left. Who’s feeling mediocre now?

Quarterback, team, Wins

Russell Wilson, Seahawks - 33
Dan Marino, Dolphins - 33
Matt Ryan, Falcons - 33
Joe Flacco, Ravens - 32
Andrew Luck, Colts - 31
Andy Dalton, Bengals - 30
You can't seem to get this through your thick skull. Wins are a team stat. 4th quarter comebacks could be considered a QB stat since the QB is on the field for that. Look at most of the games you have won. The defense was on the field and stopped the opposing offense from scoring. Look at most of the games you have lost your offense was unable to score at the end of the game.
Old     (cwb4me)      Join Date: Apr 2010       12-09-2014, 3:31 PM Reply   
Quote:
Yep, that's why I said "national media" and "opposing opponents".

Wilson

3456 yds
22 touchdowns
5 turnovers

I fail to see how that is mediocre

Romo

2957 yds
25 Touchdowns
10 Turnovers

If Wilsons season is mediocre what is Romos?
Romo is having a average season. He is still rated much higher in QBR than Wilson.Some reasons which you can't see with your goggles on are as follows. Higher completion percentage Romo 69.1% Wilson 63.4% Passing yards Romo has the edge,Sacks Romo has been sacked 25 times Wilson 33 times,Wilson has also Fumbled 9 times to Romo's 2. QBR Romo 108.8 Wilson 95.2. Those are the current FACTS.
Old     (83Starsnstripes)      Join Date: Jul 2013       12-09-2014, 3:47 PM Reply   
Just saw the "A Football Life" on Roger Staubach. What a stud/American. Why he's not brought up more as the greatest QB of all time I don't know? The guy just won. Kind of reminds me of another QB right now. He started in 4 Super Bowls, won 2, never had a losing record as a starter. His winning percentage is almost 75%!!!! That is nuts. Then after football won in business too. I was super impressed.
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       12-09-2014, 4:26 PM Reply   
Quote:
Just saw the "A Football Life" on Roger Staubach. What a stud/American. Why he's not brought up more as the greatest QB of all time I don't know? The guy just won. Kind of reminds me of another QB right now. He started in 4 Super Bowls, won 2, never had a losing record as a starter. His winning percentage is almost 75%!!!! That is nuts. Then after football won in business too. I was super impressed.
Nice segue. I went away from this thread for 7 hours and missed the cat fight. Pretty funny. Lots of ruffled feathers here now. You guys forgot to mention the comeback of the Niners this year. It's gonna happen. You watch........ Now where's my crack pipe again?
Old     (cwb4me)      Join Date: Apr 2010       12-09-2014, 4:39 PM Reply   
Not a cat fight MarkJ, merely a discussion. I was trying to get the Hawks fans to realize their 9-4. No more and no less. The reason they have that record is Marshawn Lynch and their defense. Now if they will take their goggles off they might see that.
Old     (seattle)      Join Date: Mar 2002       12-09-2014, 5:27 PM Reply   
"Nice segue. I went away from this thread for 7 hours and missed the cat fight. Pretty funny. Lots of ruffled feathers here now. You guys forgot to mention the comeback of the Niners this year. It's gonna happen. You watch........ Now where's my crack pipe again?"

Don't you dare try to settle this thread down!

It blossoms and comes alive this time of year.
Old     (cwb4me)      Join Date: Apr 2010       12-09-2014, 5:31 PM Reply   
Week 15 picks

Thursday @8:25 pm

ARI @ STL - This is a tough one but I'll stick with my original prediction of the Cardinals. I wouldn't be surprised if the Rams won though as I see them as the most dangerous team in the NFL right now.

Sunday @ 1:00 pm

PIT @ ATL - Falcons should win,but if Julio Jones isn't able to play and Roddy White is still hobbled I'll take the Steelers. Since this is a early pick.
WAS @ NYG - Giants at home.
MIA @ NE - Patriots end Miami 's hopes.
OAK @ KC - Chiefs get revenge at home.
HOU @ IND - Colts at home.
CIN @ CLE - Bengals spoil Johnny footballs debut.
JAX @ BAL - Ravens at home.
GB @ BUF - Packers continue there domination with another win.
TB @ CAR - I was going to pick the Panthers but without Cam I'll take the Bucs.

Sunday @4:05 pm

NYJ @ TEN - Jets on the road.
DEN @ SD - Broncos on the road.

Sunday @ 4:25 pm

SF @ SEA - If you guys would go back and look you would see I don't pick against Seattle every week. Seattle at home.
MIN @ DET - Lions at home.

Sunday @ 8:30 pm

DAL @ PHI - The mediocre QB gets the win on the road and shocks the world. One more time!

Monday @ 8:30 pm

NO @ CHI - If Marshall doesn't play I'll take the Saints on the road. If Marshall does play I'll take the Bears.
Old     (83Starsnstripes)      Join Date: Jul 2013       12-09-2014, 5:46 PM Reply   
Staubach, Brady, and Montana are the only QBs with a winning percentage over 70% and at least one SB ring. Oh wait there is one more but I'll let "Seattle's #1 Fan" guess who that is...
Old     (cwb4me)      Join Date: Apr 2010       12-09-2014, 5:49 PM Reply   
Quote:
Staubach, Brady, and Montana are the only QBs with a winning percentage over 70% and at least one SB ring. Oh wait there is one more but I'll let "Seattle's #1 Fan" guess who that is...
Rodgers
Old     (hatepain)      Join Date: Aug 2006       12-09-2014, 6:38 PM Reply   
Bobby, you seem to be arguing with everyone that things like wins don't matter. Yet we look at these great QB's who played for long stretches with many different players and some with different teams but had a high winning percentage. Why do you think that is? What's the one constant? I'm sure you just dismiss it entirely since QB's win loss records don't matter, right?

Its an idiotic statement, you know it's idiotic and the only reason you think that way, besides the fact that you are in fact the one with a "thick skull", is that you champion a QB who can't lead his team to the playoffs and win.

With regards to the teams losing the week after they play the Hawks. Its simple, they get the hell beat out of them. Oh and nice job being a hipocrit again. Numbers matter one minute, then not the next when they don't benefit you.

Oh and you might want to look at those fumble numbers again you're wrong. Romo has lost two he's fumbled more while Wilson has lost zero. I'd love to see just how many games QBR% has won. I mean they factor that into the score right?

I'll take a winner over a guy with a killer QBR all day long.
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       12-09-2014, 11:00 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by seattle View Post
"Nice segue. I went away from this thread for 7 hours and missed the cat fight. Pretty funny. Lots of ruffled feathers here now. You guys forgot to mention the comeback of the Niners this year. It's gonna happen. You watch........ Now where's my crack pipe again?"

Don't you dare try to settle this thread down!

It blossoms and comes alive this time of year.
Hey thats the whole reason I brought those awesome Niners back into the thread. You should all fear those Niners!
Old     (83Starsnstripes)      Join Date: Jul 2013       12-09-2014, 11:21 PM Reply   
Quote:
Rodgers
HAHA no. It's your favorite player and soon you'll have his jersey. Mr. Russell Wilson.
Old     (cwb4me)      Join Date: Apr 2010       12-10-2014, 4:22 AM Reply   
Quote:
Bobby, you seem to be arguing with everyone that things like wins don't matter. Yet we look at these great QB's who played for long stretches with many different players and some with different teams but had a high winning percentage. Why do you think that is? What's the one constant? I'm sure you just dismiss it entirely since QB's win loss records don't matter, right?

Its an idiotic statement, you know it's idiotic and the only reason you think that way, besides the fact that you are in fact the one with a "thick skull", is that you champion a QB who can't lead his team to the playoffs and win.

With regards to the teams losing the week after they play the Hawks. Its simple, they get the hell beat out of them. Oh and nice job being a hipocrit again. Numbers matter one minute, then not the next when they don't benefit you.

Oh and you might want to look at those fumble numbers again you're wrong. Romo has lost two he's fumbled more while Wilson has lost zero. I'd love to see just how many games QBR% has won. I mean they factor that into the score right?

I'll take a winner over a guy with a killer QBR all day long.
You are the one who can't see with your goggles on. My point is wins aren't a QB stat. Romo has more wins than Wilson. Wilson has more playoff and Super Bowl wins.Just about any QB could win on the Seahawks team with their defense. Like I mentioned before put Wilson on the Cowboys roster and he couldn't win as many games as Romo because he would constantly be making up for his defense. Wilson has 9 fumbles . He may not have lost them but he lost yards. That my thick skulled friend is why it affects his QBR. As far as the Cowboys they beat the Giants 31-21 after they beat the Seahawks 30- 23 the week before. It's hilarious how you accuse me of manipulating the numbers and you add Wilson's rushing and passing yards together so it will look as he has performed better. That okay in your book. I haven't seen a QBR that accounted for rushing yards since it's the QB'S job to pass the ball or hand it off. I brought up the "true" fumble" #'s because you confidently omitted them in a separate category. Yet you included them in turnover since it helped Wilson look better. Bottom line!!!!! Romo has more turnovers,less total yards,less playoff wins and less Super Bowl wins than Wilson. Yet he has just as many wins as Wilson, a win at Wilson's house and one less loss this year than Wilson.Remember he has played one less game than Wilson ,yet thrown for more yards than Wilson,all while having the leagues top running back in rushing yards.
Old     (cwb4me)      Join Date: Apr 2010       12-10-2014, 5:09 AM Reply   
Interesting fact. Russell Wilson ranks 15th among NFL running backs in yards rushing yet he's 19th in yards passing. He's actually better at running the ball. Reminds me of Tebow.
Old     (Cabledog)      Join Date: Dec 2013       12-10-2014, 7:20 AM Reply   
Attached Images

Old     (hatepain)      Join Date: Aug 2006       12-10-2014, 11:25 AM Reply   
Quote:
You are the one who can't see with your goggles on. My point is wins aren't a QB stat. Romo has more wins than Wilson. Wilson has more playoff and Super Bowl wins.Just about any QB could win on the Seahawks team with their defense. Like I mentioned before put Wilson on the Cowboys roster and he couldn't win as many games as Romo because he would constantly be making up for his defense. Wilson has 9 fumbles . He may not have lost them but he lost yards. That my thick skulled friend is why it affects his QBR. As far as the Cowboys they beat the Giants 31-21 after they beat the Seahawks 30- 23 the week before. It's hilarious how you accuse me of manipulating the numbers and you add Wilson's rushing and passing yards together so it will look as he has performed better. That okay in your book. I haven't seen a QBR that accounted for rushing yards since it's the QB'S job to pass the ball or hand it off. I brought up the "true" fumble" #'s because you confidently omitted them in a separate category. Yet you included them in turnover since it helped Wilson look better. Bottom line!!!!! Romo has more turnovers,less total yards,less playoff wins and less Super Bowl wins than Wilson. Yet he has just as many wins as Wilson, a win at Wilson's house and one less loss this year than Wilson.Remember he has played one less game than Wilson ,yet thrown for more yards than Wilson,all while having the leagues top running back in rushing yards.
I added their total yards from scrimmage, don't worry I added Romos 34 rushing yards. I guess to you the yards only count if they are passing the ball (thick skulled). Turnovers matter not a fumbled ball that you recover and FYI any lost yards on a fumble would show up in his rushing yards. I'm not sure why you think the QB has just two jobs out there. I think if you talk to anyone you'll see they do a hell of a lot more than simply throw the ball and hand it off. I would expect your old school, thick skulled self to be able to look past your obvious bias. I have goggles on? Look in the mirror pal you'll see an old man staring back with yep, Romo goggles on.
Old     (hatepain)      Join Date: Aug 2006       12-10-2014, 11:34 AM Reply   
I can understand why the Niners fans here may not even want to watch the game, except for out of morbid curiosity as MarkJ said. They haven't been playing well, things seem to be in disarray, Seattle is certainly hot right now and its in Seattle. However, I say throw that out the window when these two get together, its gonna be blood bath every time they play. There exists so much animosity for one another and pride in winning these battles that I just can't see SC lying down and taking it. They are 10 point underdogs so clearly the books aren't seeing it the way I am but to my mind you have to take SC as if they're playing at the top of their game. I really think its going to be a blood bath with regards to the physicality of the play but in the end I do think Seattle will win fairly handily by a score that won't reflect the battle that it really was. Honestly I hope that I'm wrong so that we are still 100% (or near it) for Arizona.
Old     (cwb4me)      Join Date: Apr 2010       12-10-2014, 12:08 PM Reply   
It could be like when Dallas faced Washington. Everyone including myself thought Dallas would win easily. Wrong as I warned other fans Washington always pays us hard. It's usually a low scoring affair.20-17 in overtime. Romo got injured and we got a glimpse of what Weeden could do.LOL Let's hope nothing like that happens to Wilson I don't think she would heal as fast as a man.
Old     (83Starsnstripes)      Join Date: Jul 2013       12-10-2014, 12:12 PM Reply   
Will the Hawks beat Santa Clara Sunday? Yes, but I really don't want this to be the end of Harbaugh & Kap. I love this rivalry and without them it won't be the same. It was so boring beating down the 49ers all those years under Singletary & Nolan.
How can you fire a guy that took you to the NFC Championship 3 out of 4 years? Yet Marvin Lewis still has a job?!?!
Old     (83Starsnstripes)      Join Date: Jul 2013       12-10-2014, 12:13 PM Reply   
Quote:
It could be like when Dallas faced Washington. Everyone including myself thought Dallas would win easily. Wrong as I warned other fans Washington always pays us hard. It's usually a low scoring affair.20-17 in overtime. Romo got injured and we got a glimpse of what Weeden could do.LOL Let's hope nothing like that happens to Wilson I don't think she would heal as fast as a man.
You know "Seahawks #1 Fan" is getting nervous about our bet when he/she starts throwing out comments like this. BAHAHAHAHA You are going to look so cute in that pink RW jersey you picked out.
Old     (ttrigo)      Join Date: Dec 2004       12-10-2014, 8:33 PM Reply   
"How can you fire a guy that took you to the NFC Championship 3 out of 4 years? Yet Marvin Lewis still has a job?!?!"

its simple. When players have as much control over a team as the ownership/management, then the coach goes. It doesnt matter if the coach wins everywhere he goes. its a stupid power play, and I think SF is going to suffer in the long run after they fire him. I would put money, that wherever Harbaugh goes next, they will be winning more games than before, and will probably be a playoff team every year hes there.
Go Cowboys.
Old     (diamonddad)      Join Date: Mar 2010       12-11-2014, 12:37 AM Reply   
If Harbaugh goes to the Raiders, I hope they somehow make the 2015 Superbowl at Santa Clara.
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       12-11-2014, 7:39 AM Reply   
If he goes to the Raiders, you'll be seeing a lot more Raiders fans for sure. It's always been if you see a Raiders bumper sticker, 9/10 times you'll be looking at a thug driving that car. I do have hope for them though now that their former thug/retard owner is worm food and the team culture is so much healthier. I've read some pretty bad stories of how things used to be on the practice field and in the locker room.
Old     (hatepain)      Join Date: Aug 2006       12-11-2014, 8:06 AM Reply   
I hope Harbaugh goes back to college so I barely have to see his damn face on TV again. Always whining, always bitching, can't stand him.
Old     (83Starsnstripes)      Join Date: Jul 2013       12-11-2014, 10:14 AM Reply   
"Seahawks #1 Fan" has been killing me lately with the picks (except for Seattle) but here are the Real Week 15 picks:

ARI @ STL - Rams. Stanton goes out in the 3rd Quarter.

Sunday @ 1:00 pm

PIT @ ATL - Falcons.
WAS @ NYG - Giants. DC is terrible.
MIA @ NE - Pats don't lose at home.
OAK @ KC - Chiefs also don't lose at home.
HOU @ IND - Colts but Watt gets another TD.
CIN @ CLE - The Ginger vs. the Midget according to Marvin Lewis. I'll take the Johnny Football!!
JAX @ BAL - Ravens
GB @ BUF - Bills are desperate. Packers have never won in Buffalo. The Bills win!!
TB @ CAR - This will be ugly but I'll take the Panthers.

Sunday @4:05 pm

NYJ @ TEN - Ugh another ugly one. Titans by 3.
DEN @ SD - Rivers plays well in Dec. against the Broncos. Bolts squeak this one out.

Sunday @ 4:25 pm

SF @ SEA - HAWKS!! Put the final nail in Santa Clara's casket.
MIN @ DET - Lions win big.

Sunday @ 8:30 pm

DAL @ PHI - Eagles bounce back and show everyone that the Hawks are much better than the Cowgirls. Eagles by two TDs.

Monday @ 8:30 pm

NO @ CHI - Da Bears.
Old     (cwb4me)      Join Date: Apr 2010       12-11-2014, 3:17 PM Reply   
Good Luck Darren! You will need it.
Old     (seattle)      Join Date: Mar 2002       12-11-2014, 4:32 PM Reply   
Go Ramies!
Old     (seattle)      Join Date: Mar 2002       12-11-2014, 7:24 PM Reply   
Another Card QB goes down...
Old     (cwb4me)      Join Date: Apr 2010       12-11-2014, 8:13 PM Reply   
What would the Seahawks do with their third string QB and no Marshawn Lynch?
Old     (cwb4me)      Join Date: Apr 2010       12-11-2014, 8:38 PM Reply   
Cardinals #1 seed in the NFC. Also 2 games up on the Seachickens. You better hope you don't lose to the 49ers. Seahawks#1 Fan one game up on the picks after 1 game.LOL
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       12-11-2014, 9:50 PM Reply   
[QUOTE=83Starsnstripes;1899647]"Seahawks #1 Fan" has been killing me lately with the picks (except for Seattle) but here are the Real Week 15 picks:

ARI @ STL - Rams. Stanton goes out in the 3rd Quarter.

Crap pick but you were a prophet with Stanton. Poor Cardinals. This really would be their year if......
Old     (83Starsnstripes)      Join Date: Jul 2013       12-11-2014, 10:04 PM Reply   
^^yeah I figured the Rams could get one TD.
Do people really think with Palmer the Cards would be better?!?! HAHAHA Palmer is so mediocre it's like watching Romo.
Big win for the Cards tonight congrats to them. Just going to hurt that much more when then Hawks beat them in AZ.
Also Patrick Peterson got a garbage INT at the end. Ties him with Sherman this season. Unfortunately for Peterson, Sherman gets Kap on Sunday.
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       12-11-2014, 10:39 PM Reply   
Cards need to find a QB stat. Third string ain't gonna cut it. Their defense looks so good though. I would bet the SEA/ARI game will be similar to tonight's game minus the ARI scoring now that they have no QB to speak of. Maybe they could take Kap off our hands..... I dream.
Old     (hatepain)      Join Date: Aug 2006       12-11-2014, 11:33 PM Reply   
Quote:
Ate you seriously trying to equate any QB that AZ has with R Dubbya let alonr the huge pile of schitt running backs they have with Marshawn Lynch? You've never had any equity but whatever little you may have had was lost with this statement.
Old     (hatepain)      Join Date: Aug 2006       12-11-2014, 11:34 PM Reply   
Quote:
Are you seriously trying to equate any QB that AZ has with R Dubbya let alone the huge pile of schitt running backs they have with Marshawn Lynch? You've never had any equity but whatever little you may have had was lost with this statement/question. Keep hitting the hash pipe buddy.
Old     (hatepain)      Join Date: Aug 2006       12-11-2014, 11:42 PM Reply   
Quote:
Cardinals #1 seed in the NFC. Also 2 games up on the Seachickens. You better hope you don't lose to the 49ers. Seahawks#1 Fan one game up on the picks after 1 game.LOL
1.5 but nice try idiot. I couldn't expect more from a ratard. After Sunday it'll still be 1 but a very, very thin one game. I know you're gonna argue otherwise but I bet you won't put your money where your mouth is. I'll bet you $500 that Seattle will be in first after we play Arizona in Arizona. That means right now we have to win two straight games. What say you? You've been so sure all year. Has something changed?
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       12-12-2014, 12:17 AM Reply   
It seems, by default, Robert was complimenting RW and the weirdo.
Old     (cwb4me)      Join Date: Apr 2010       12-12-2014, 5:15 AM Reply   
Quote:
Are you seriously trying to equate any QB that AZ has with R Dubbya let alone the huge pile of schitt running backs they have with Marshawn Lynch? You've never had any equity but whatever little you may have had was lost with this statement/question. Keep hitting the hash pipe buddy.
Looks more like your on the bottle again. When you ask a question What would________ do with their? Their refers to Seattle's third string QB. Do you even know who he is? The no Marshawn Lynch part is like the Cardinals without Andre Ellington. So Seattle wouldn't have Russell Wilson or Marshawn Lynch you would be contemplating suicide and the twelfth man would have a very weak voice. Yet the Cardinals have overcome all that and still lead the division by 2 games at this point.Seattle fans would have wrote a book of excuses by now if they were in the same boat. I know you hate it but Carson Palmers QBR is 95.6 and Russell Wilson's is 95.2. Also Palmer has 11 TD'S in 6 games played versus 17 for 13 games for Wilson.The list goes on and on but I won't bore you with the facts.
Old     (cwb4me)      Join Date: Apr 2010       12-12-2014, 5:20 AM Reply   
Quote:
1.5 but nice try idiot. I couldn't expect more from a ratard. After Sunday it'll still be 1 but a very, very thin one game. I know you're gonna argue otherwise but I bet you won't put your money where your mouth is. I'll bet you $500 that Seattle will be in first after we play Arizona in Arizona. That means right now we have to win two straight games. What say you? You've been so sure all year. Has something changed?
If you could read and comprehend you would see I've already picked Seattle to win this week. Why would I bet against the most successful game pick master on this site?
Old     (hatepain)      Join Date: Aug 2006       12-12-2014, 6:59 AM Reply   
Ha ha! No bottle last night I thought you were basically saying that because they currently have a better record than Seattle that their QB's and RB's were better than Seattle's measure. Were you not? You certainly know that they don't have a better defense. You beloved stats already tell that story.

No bet? So you're picking Seattle to win in AZ too then right?
Old     (cwb4me)      Join Date: Apr 2010       12-12-2014, 1:51 PM Reply   
Still undecided on the Arizona game. A lot can happen in one week. They may sign Brett Favre or Vince Young.
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       12-12-2014, 3:24 PM Reply   
^^^ That would be cool.
Old     (hatepain)      Join Date: Aug 2006       12-13-2014, 8:07 AM Reply   
You know you want to pick Seattle get on board buddy.

They should just bring back Kurt Warner.
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       12-13-2014, 8:28 PM Reply   
^^^That would be even better.
Old     (cwb4me)      Join Date: Apr 2010       12-14-2014, 11:01 AM Reply   
Are you ready for some football?
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       12-14-2014, 11:22 AM Reply   
Johnny football can't hit the broad side of a barn. Curse of the Heissman. Rodgers not looking like himself in the first half either.
Old     (hatepain)      Join Date: Aug 2006       12-14-2014, 12:36 PM Reply   
Patriots are playing some damn good football. 38-13 with most of the 4th left!!? Geez!
Old     (seattle)      Join Date: Mar 2002       12-14-2014, 1:15 PM Reply   
And Green "Choke" Bay goes down!

Next up in the tri fecta today Seattle vs San Fran!
Old     (cwb4me)      Join Date: Apr 2010       12-14-2014, 1:26 PM Reply   
Cliff Russell "CHOKE' Wilson is yet to play. Watch what you say. On any given day in the NFL any team can beat any other team.
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       12-14-2014, 3:37 PM Reply   
Niners coming up short on the injury score.
Old     (cwb4me)      Join Date: Apr 2010       12-14-2014, 3:52 PM Reply   
Looks like Seattle has about 15 to 17 men on the field. Some of them are wearing stripes. First a receiver takes 3 steps and they throw a personal foul against the DB. Then a perfect hit on "Choke" Wilson called a personal foul. I picked Seattle to win but not this way.
Old     (cwb4me)      Join Date: Apr 2010       12-14-2014, 3:55 PM Reply   
Even Mike Pereira agrees.