Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > Wakeboarding Discussion

Old     (raceman121)      Join Date: Nov 2012       11-10-2013, 8:54 AM Reply   
Im stuck between the two hope to demo them but that may not be an option. anyone ridden both? I've heard the 13 and 14 shapes are the same for both boards so, anyone who has ridden both please chime in. which one is faster in the flats and which one lands softest. or anything els I could need to know bout the two boards
Old     (jww)      Join Date: Oct 2013       11-10-2013, 12:51 PM Reply   
i have a 13 marek and one of the guys i ride with has a 13 one.... both are great... for me, minor differences... marek is a little easier to stick landings... one is softer on the landings... my 2 cents.... don't think you can go wrong either way
Old     (superair502)      Join Date: Mar 2010       11-10-2013, 9:47 PM Reply   
I ride for local shop here wakeaction.com and they do rider satisfaction guarantee if you buy online and don't like the board you can exchange for the other. Www.wakeaction.com
Old     (BuyWake_Rhett)      Join Date: May 2013       11-11-2013, 10:56 AM Reply   
Seth,

Both boards have very similar characteristics but in my experience, the Marek is a tad quicker on edge. The One lands a bit softer, though. It's bevelled edges seem to make it ride deeper in the water, too. Good luck man! What type of riding do you enjoy most? boat? cable?
Old     (raceman121)      Join Date: Nov 2012       11-11-2013, 12:04 PM Reply   
Rhett,
I ride cable and boat often I have a '13 Phoenix project s for my cable park board had the '13 ronix william as a boat board last year. Sold it looking for something new to try