Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > Non-Wakeboarding Discussion

Old     (wombat2wombat)      Join Date: Sep 2018       06-12-2019, 11:05 PM Reply   
Wow, you wrote a ****n novel now.
Old     (wake77)      Join Date: Jan 2009       06-13-2019, 2:15 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by DeltaHoosier View Post
Why is not wanting to cut babies into little pieces considered religious dogma? We can post up the pictures again and we can go one by one and look at them and we can vote on what is a baby or not. We can see to what level you are willing to live with yourself.
Perhaps I should have added "hypocritical" to religious dogma. I explained it earlier, Delta. You are simply too obtuse to admit it. You want to equate a zygote to the Gerber baby. You cry for a zygote, but you cheer when the US drops a bomb on a Muslim country, killing innocent children. You cheer for a president that advocates locking kids in cages. You cry for a fetus, but cheer when programs for the impoverished are cut. It doesn't swing both ways. Either you are pro-life or you are not.
Old     (wombat2wombat)      Join Date: Sep 2018       06-13-2019, 3:07 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by wake77 View Post
Perhaps I should have added "hypocritical" to religious dogma. I explained it earlier, Delta. You are simply too obtuse to admit it. You want to equate a zygote to the Gerber baby. You cry for a zygote, but you cheer when the US drops a bomb on a Muslim country, killing innocent children. You cheer for a president that advocates locking kids in cages. You cry for a fetus, but cheer when programs for the impoverished are cut. It doesn't swing both ways. Either you are pro-life or you are not.
Yet you on the left are perfectly fine with all of that as long as "your guy" is doing it. Was just fine putting kids in cages when it was Obama. Were just fine firing hell fire after hell fire & killing in mass in Yemen when it was Obama. Had no issue with all the programs that were cut under Obama. You're right, it doesn't swing both ways yet you & your ilk are completely sanctimonious about all of it when you're doing it & disgusted when the right does it. None of you give a **** about any of that, you simply care about your tribe & telling others how above them you are for your political views.
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       06-13-2019, 3:24 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by wombat2wombat View Post
Yet you on the left are perfectly fine with all of that as long as "your guy" is doing it. Was just fine putting kids in cages when it was Obama. Were just fine firing hell fire after hell fire & killing in mass in Yemen when it was Obama. Had no issue with all the programs that were cut under Obama. You're right, it doesn't swing both ways yet you & your ilk are completely sanctimonious about all of it when you're doing it & disgusted when the right does it. None of you give a **** about any of that, you simply care about your tribe & telling others how above them you are for your political views.
Exactly!
Old     (shawndoggy)      Join Date: Nov 2009       06-13-2019, 3:36 AM Reply   
Quote:
There's more middle ground here than you think. The Obama admin's drone strike program is definitely regrettable and there are certainly at least some of us who voted for him who aren't / weren't a fan.

Problem is we're all divided as ones and zeros along wedge issues. Abortion OK/Abortion murder... lol how many pages has that ish occupied on this thread? But it's a black/white or on/off issue. You are either for or against and crossing the line to vote for the other side is heresy.

Too bad we can't have a viable third (or fourth) party. Haha I'd definitely vote for the religious heathen socially liberal fiscal conservative party.
Old     (DeltaHoosier)      Join Date: Mar 2018       06-13-2019, 6:22 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by 95sn View Post
If you are the national security Advisor to the president a foreign country cannot be paying you to lobby for them. It isnt a clerical error. He lied. He got caught and made up a second story, then he admitted it. If you make a "clerical error" on your tax return do you keep the windfall? Trump hands out Security clearances like his doctor hands out sleeping pills. Its another abuse of this *president.
https://spectator.us/security-clearances-trump-clear/

Read my quote above, clearly shows the timeline of Russian interference. It started in 2014, to sow discord. By 2016 they were actively working to get trump elected. The GRU stole DNC emails and with the timing assistance of team trump dumped them when they would do maximum damage. Yeah, just a few ads. Its in the report you try ignore. I guess we dont know if GRU got trump dirt too. Maybe thats one of the tidbits putin has hanging over trump. I mean other than the fact trump was screaming daily "I HAVE NOTHING WITH RUSSIA!!!" while he was attempting to build a trump tower in Moscow. And putin knew it. Guess thats why trump confiscated the dialog from the translator. Isnt Moscow in Russia?

Apparently you prefer to live ignorantly. Who is spoon feeding me, I just like to read and educate myself.

The mueller report shows 11 instances of obstruction. The prosecutors in congress Monday said, "Any person in the united states who committed these crimes would be in handcuffs, except one. The president is not above the law. Never has been, never will be. Over 1000 US prosecutors believe this and signed a letter. It is not " just my opinion".
You sure think you have a slick conspiracy plan dont you. Except it is full of holes.

I am not changing my opinion, but... lets say there never was or is any Russia scandal. Trump is still unqualified to hold any office.
He lies, you cannot have a president who you cant believe.
He spreads conspiracy theories, you cant have a president who acts like a 6th grader hooked on social media, immature.
He has badly damaged the ability of Americans to agree on what reality is — his constant refrain of “fake news” means that conservatives and liberals don’t even agree of basic facts, much less policies.
He bragged about sexual assault (“Grab ’em by the…”)
He is well-known for cheating contractors and refusing to pay for work that’s been done. Even FOX news confirms its an established pattern and not a one-off.
He is corrupt. https://www.theatlantic.com/ideas/ar...candal/560825/
He praises dictators (Putin, Duterte) and denigrates diplomats (criticism of Obama in particular, not staffing the State department in general — as of this writing we are missing ambassadors to 45 countries
His cabinet and appointees are the worst in history. He has more "Acting" Secrataries than actual ones. He does not have senate approved heads of govt. NO...
Sec. of Defense
Sec. of Interior
Sec. of Health and Human services
Sec. of Energy
Sec of Veteran affairs
Sec Homeland security
Chief of Staff, (Mulvaney who has been moved to 3 diff positions because senate approved him)
Office of Management and Budget
EPA
Transportation sec Elain Chao....new scandle
Chao is the Turtle Mitch Mcconnels wife
Ethics Dept told her she had to sell her stock in the largest paving company in the USA because she would be in charge of "Transportation" she awards large contracts. She agreed to sell then she somehow decided to hold on to the stock. Not to mention about the time her families freighter got caught with 90 lbs of cocaine on it.

https://www.thenation.com/article/mi...pping-company/

Stock scandal...
https://www.palmerreport.com/opinion...-scandal/5229/
https://www.vanityfair.com/news/2019...-chao-kentucky

The people Donald trump surrounds himself with are crooks. Cohen, his atty for over 10 years. Manafort, Flynn, Felix Sater… The fact so many people who are associated with Trump have been indicted and convicted — at least FIVE of his associates including his attorney — is, in my opinion, an indicator that Trump himself is worthy of suspicion.
After all, say you’re on the street taking a walk and see a group of 5 persons up to no good. You know damn well that whoever it is who sits at the center directing their actions is equally involved if not worse. Any fool knows that. It’s common sense.

He speaks to only one side of the country a president should unite his people not divide them.

He has no real explainable policy he just floats with the wind yet with out a rudder.

He listens to no one (really other than putin) he doesnt listen to the advisors he chose, his intelligence heads, Congress.
He is a terrible role model, I dont think athletes or movie stars should be role models but a president should.
The president is a servant to the country, Trump does not understand this.
The President serves all Americans, not merely his base. Trump does precisely the opposite.
The President is not above criticism. Every previous incumbent was roasted by comedians. Every previous incumbent faced harsh criticism, fair and unfair, from their political opponents and from the public. Trump refuses to take criticism.
The President is not a dictator. Congress has the power to pass laws. The Supreme Court has the power to interpret laws. Donald Trump thinks he is above the Congress and the Supreme Court.
The President is expected to tell the truth. Trump is the worst liar in American political history.
The President should be a diplomat. Trump is anything but.
he President should appoint qualified persons to their cabinet. Trump has either appointed the worst possible people or has refused to fill important positions entirely.
No politician should ever threaten their opponents as Trump has done.
No politican should say that they would only accept the election results “if I win.”

ok, he is just generally a really flawed and crappy human.
You really are like a cheated on school girl and have a political accumen that is similar.

Obama did not represent anything I wanted. You are expected to tell the truth, yet hear you are.

So Trump created these damaging emails that got released or did the democrats actually do that?
Old     (DeltaHoosier)      Join Date: Mar 2018       06-13-2019, 6:29 AM Reply   
Quote:
Can you point to anywhere that I cheered for a bomb to be dropped on a child?

Like I said, I will post the abortion pictures on this site again like a I did a few years ago and we can go through them one by one and we can come to a conclusion of when it is a zygote. The science is not on your side, however you are on the side of the most evil regimes in the history of man kind.

Can you show me where kids are locked in cages? If you break the law and get taken to jail your kids will be put in the back of a police car and taken to CPS or to the police station. They will be taken away form you. Why is this not acceptable for people who are breaking the law by coming into the country? It is not my fault that you democrats keep feeding them so they keep coming. That is a you problem.

When do I cheer when programs for the impoverished are cut. You have never seen a program cut that I was able to cheer about so right now I know you a lying. Why am I required to pay for all your illegal voters so you can stay in power? How much money do you think the public has and further more why is your couch empty and why do you have any spending money. Every bit or your resources should be spent monthly on the poor and your free time should be taken up daily with you feeding the poor.
Old     (DeltaHoosier)      Join Date: Mar 2018       06-13-2019, 6:30 AM Reply   
Quote:
+2
Old     (95sn)      Join Date: Sep 2005       06-13-2019, 11:58 AM Reply   
I understand it now, "The head of the FBI is wrong". Trump on live natl TV... he would commit felonies to win. again. Its how career criminals think isnt it?
Old     (95sn)      Join Date: Sep 2005       06-13-2019, 12:12 PM Reply   
Another GOP win. Duncan Hunters wife pleads guilty. You know the guy indicted for stealing a couple $100 grand from his campaign and you re elected him anyway.
https://www.justice.gov/usao-sdca/pr...al-more-200000
Old     (ralph)      Join Date: Apr 2002       06-13-2019, 3:57 PM Reply   
Quote:
Yet you on the left are perfectly fine with all of that as long as "your guy" is doing it
Is the right any different?
Old     (wombat2wombat)      Join Date: Sep 2018       06-14-2019, 1:58 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by ralph View Post
Is the right any different?
Did you not read it? I called them both out, I always do. I've always made clear I'm a south park republican, I hate them both but I really hate the lunatic left
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       06-14-2019, 4:07 AM Reply   
South Park republican? What is that?
Old     (DeltaHoosier)      Join Date: Mar 2018       06-14-2019, 5:39 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by markj View Post
South Park republican? What is that?
The creators of South Park Cartoon are Republicans, however they will lampoon anyone and everyone. They basically create the show weekly and pretty much from scratch so they are literally on current topic with every show.
Old     (DeltaHoosier)      Join Date: Mar 2018       06-14-2019, 5:45 AM Reply   
Quote:
I understand it now, "The head of the FBI is wrong". Trump on live natl TV... he would commit felonies to win. again. Its how career criminals think isnt it?
Comey was wrong. Hell even Bill Maher admitted Hillary should have been convicted of obstruction of justice for breaking her cell phones and bleach bitting her computer files after the FBI asked for them. That is clear obstruction and Comey did not charge her, so there is a concrete time when the head of the FBI was wrong.

Asking for a counter intelligence investigation based on a fake document paid for by a opposition political party was wrong.

Shall we go on where they were wrong?
Old     (95sn)      Join Date: Sep 2005       06-14-2019, 6:34 AM Reply   
Is it still 2016? More Hillary? Get over it, she got more votes. Sore loser. Who asked for a counter intelligence investigation? Oh yeah, the republican trump hired as Dep AG. Conspiracy loon.
Old     (DeltaHoosier)      Join Date: Mar 2018       06-14-2019, 6:38 AM Reply   
You are the one making statement that the FBI Director can not be wrong. I just pointed out two instances that he was. I am pretty sure Trump is in the White House. Winner.
Old     (fly135)      Join Date: Jun 2004       06-14-2019, 7:09 AM Reply   
Quote:
Hell even Bill Maher admitted Hillary should have been convicted of obstruction of justice for breaking her cell phones and bleach bitting her computer files after the FBI asked for them.
This is probably a Fox News interpretation of what Bill Maher said. I've seen them flat out lie in a bold headline making claims about what Bill Maher said. But when you read the text in the article it doesn't even come close to matching the fake headline.
Old     (DeltaHoosier)      Join Date: Mar 2018       06-14-2019, 8:27 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by fly135 View Post
This is probably a Fox News interpretation of what Bill Maher said. I've seen them flat out lie in a bold headline making claims about what Bill Maher said. But when you read the text in the article it doesn't even come close to matching the fake headline.
In this case Maher in typical Maher fashion offered up a sacrificial lamb that is no longer actionable in order to make his point while attacking Republicans. He does it from time to time to try and maintain a slight appearance of not being a complete hack all the time.
Old     (95sn)      Join Date: Sep 2005       06-14-2019, 9:06 AM Reply   
No, the tax cut is going to work this time- GOP/Trump
https://www.peoplespolicyproject.org...n-900-billion/
Old     (DeltaHoosier)      Join Date: Mar 2018       06-14-2019, 9:24 AM Reply   
Quote:
No, the tax cut is going to work this time- GOP/Trump
https://www.peoplespolicyproject.org...n-900-billion/
Yep. Thank you California taxation. Keeping the little guy down. Your article again points to wealth. Not income tax. Income tax hurts the poor and middle class. The rich are getting theirs from stock options mostly. Of the income they do get taxed on, of course they pay almost all over the income taxes so it makes sense they would see the most benefit. The rich can also afford all the environazi schemes liberals come up with that again makes the amount of money you need to even participate in the basics of the economy unattainable.
Old     (wombat2wombat)      Join Date: Sep 2018       06-14-2019, 9:35 AM Reply   
Quote:
The creators of South Park Cartoon are Republicans, however they will lampoon anyone and everyone. They basically create the show weekly and pretty much from scratch so they are literally on current topic with every show.
No, they're more libertarian but they've said in interviews exactly what I said. Hate them both, but really hate the rabid lunatics on the left.
Old     (ralph)      Join Date: Apr 2002       06-14-2019, 11:06 AM Reply   
Quote:
Did you not read it? I called them both out, I always do. I've always made clear I'm a south park republican, I hate them both but I really hate the lunatic left
No you have never made that clear, if anything your #1 response is some whataboutism rather than having an absolute standard you apply to both sides.
Old     (95sn)      Join Date: Sep 2005       06-14-2019, 11:16 AM Reply   
Quote:
Yep. Thank you California taxation. Keeping the little guy down. Your article again points to wealth. Not income tax. Income tax hurts the poor and middle class. The rich are getting theirs from stock options mostly. Of the income they do get taxed on, of course they pay almost all over the income taxes so it makes sense they would see the most benefit. The rich can also afford all the environazi schemes liberals come up with that again makes the amount of money you need to even participate in the basics of the economy unattainable.
Yes wealth. Wealthy people have wealth. Its growing exponentially with the TRUMP/GOP assistance as the middle and lower have less. Trump is doing opposite of what he promised. He is not taking care of "the forgotten middle class". He is reverse robinhood. Taking from the poor/middle to give to the richest. Congrats you are sticking up for the team who is at the same time shoving it up your...
In your opinion when is it too much?
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       06-14-2019, 5:36 PM Reply   
Quote:
No, they're more libertarian but they've said in interviews exactly what I said. Hate them both, but really hate the rabid lunatics on the left.
Thanks to you and Delta for the explanations. I haven't watched any interviews and have only seen maybe 30-40 episodes. Seems to me they're equal opportunity offenders and often super funny and witty.
Old     (wombat2wombat)      Join Date: Sep 2018       06-17-2019, 4:38 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by ralph View Post
No you have never made that clear, if anything your #1 response is some whataboutism rather than having an absolute standard you apply to both sides.
sadly whataboutism is in play when one side is just fine with their own corruption as long as it's sold as for the greater good. It's rather idiotic to ignore the real Russian collusion with Obozo & Russia; The reset, the hot mic, the uranium sale, not doing jack about their election interference, caught red handed wire tapping journalists & world leaders. I must have missed all the faux rage from the left & investigations that would have been launched were he not a black liberal.
Old     (fly135)      Join Date: Jun 2004       06-17-2019, 6:22 AM Reply   
Quote:
sadly whataboutism is in play when one side is just fine with their own corruption as long as it's sold as for the greater good.
Just to be clear, you're saying that you are fine with corruption from both sides. Let's just assume that corruption under Obama was just as bad as corruption under Trump and only Trump is being held to the fire over it. It strikes me that the reason Trump is being held to the fire is because the public is being made aware of the corruption. The problem isn't that the left is hypocritical, as much as it wasn't aware of the depth of corruption under Obama (under the above assumption) as it is under Trump.

So being a Trump apologist because Obama was held to the fire is simply saying that corruption is fine in your book. Rather than becoming aware of corruption and opposing it, the corruption is now ok because of your interpretation of past precedence. And that is the kind of support I see Trump getting. His Presidency is lowering the bar on the executive office in virtually every conceivable area.

I agree that Presidents can only be effectively judged by past Presidents, but I view that as a metric of policy and mistakes/successes. But I can't think of any past President that cares less about his credibility than Trump. Between the combination of lack of knowledge and conspicuous lying, I find it hard to believe that anyone would support Trump based on a comparison of any past President. They is virtually no way to measure success for Trump. The economy has ticked along with no significant differences than what was in place before Trump. And the successes/dangers of his foreign/trade policies will not be revealed for some time. Although the immediate results of his trade policy have been nothing but increased taxation on the general public and significant pain for Americans in various markets who face the blunt repercussions of the trade war..
Old     (wake77)      Join Date: Jan 2009       06-17-2019, 10:56 AM Reply   
Quote:
As usual, you totally missed the point.

I'm not the one proclaiming to be "Pro-Life"...

(And for the record, I identified several instances when Obama was wrong as President. You Trumpsters act as though DT can do no wrong.)
Old     (DeltaHoosier)      Join Date: Mar 2018       06-18-2019, 6:32 AM Reply   
Quote:
Yes wealth. Wealthy people have wealth. Its growing exponentially with the TRUMP/GOP assistance as the middle and lower have less. Trump is doing opposite of what he promised. He is not taking care of "the forgotten middle class". He is reverse robinhood. Taking from the poor/middle to give to the richest. Congrats you are sticking up for the team who is at the same time shoving it up your...
In your opinion when is it too much?
Of course wealth is increasing you have record number of people putting their retirement into stocks. They are doing it all around the world. Almost every worker today has a 401k or at least the option for it. Guess what, if you have a lot of stocks, you gain a lot of wealth due to the investments. At the same time, the west coast has treated their stock options different than they did historically on the east coast. What are you seeing in your local area is the impact of that. What is it in San Fran with Billionaires per 11,000 people? Sure LA is similar. World wide people have access to markets for investment and there is only so many secure investments world wide. The difference in Cali is you have all these uber rich people who believe in environazi and other socialist ideas so they push for laws that kill the middle class. It is actually very repeatable if you look at all the other socialist countries. The rich push laws that benefit the rich.
Old     (wombat2wombat)      Join Date: Sep 2018       06-18-2019, 8:23 AM Reply   
Quote:
As usual, you totally missed the point.

I'm not the one proclaiming to be "Pro-Life"...

(And for the record, I identified several instances when Obama was wrong as President. You Trumpsters act as though DT can do no wrong.)
No homie, I am critical of him & have plenty of negative thoughts. But up in this hizzy with you fools, there is no room for any moderate debate. You, Fly & 95 are so extreme in your partisan views that it leaves no middle room & 15,000 comments prove there is not much of a point in actually engaging in a gentlemanly discussion. There is nothing on here to agree with you on regarding Trump, it's all non stop Russia, Collusion, Chumps an idiot, Orange Man bad.
Old     (95sn)      Join Date: Sep 2005       06-18-2019, 11:24 AM Reply   
^^Agree, orange man bad.
First Mattis resigns in disgust…. because "orange man bad". So now his Acting Sec of defense quits on him too. When is it not the "other guys" fault?
Was the Iran ****storm heating up too much? HE pulled out of the treaty with Iran and now its their fault for building their nukes? WTF. All our allies tried to get drumpf to stay in the treaty, they made tons of concessions and he walked. This is what happens when you walk away from a nuke treaty that was working. Trump makes a lot of mistakes, I hope a middle east country like Iran is smarter than he and does not over-exaggerate a response.
Only the best people. Chumps an idiot.

You can disagree wombat I have no problems with rational discussion. A meme isnt actual discussion. I stepped aside from Trump/Russia above as a concession/handicap for you guys. A dozen or 2 on how the grifter is unqualified to be president. His lack of a cabinet. His lack of ethics, his lack of morals, his lack of working for the country in favor of just his base, his senate is doing nothing,. I dont think its too much to ask of a president to 1. tell the truth. 2. Appoint qualified people. 3. Be Ethical. Too much to ask?

Last edited by 95sn; 06-18-2019 at 11:28 AM. Reason: added to
Old     (fly135)      Join Date: Jun 2004       06-18-2019, 12:48 PM Reply   
The Orlando Sentinel announced their endorsement for 2020. It was.... "Not Trump".
Old     (95sn)      Join Date: Sep 2005       06-18-2019, 1:04 PM Reply   
#anyonebuttrump is trending.
Old     (pesos)      Join Date: Oct 2001 Location: Texas       06-18-2019, 4:54 PM Reply   
It's rather mind-boggling how Trump continues to surround himself with wifebeaters and crooks. Is there no vetting at all, or are they just being overruled by big orange like with the Kush clearance?
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       06-18-2019, 5:30 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by pesos View Post
It's rather mind-boggling how Trump continues to surround himself with wifebeaters and crooks. Is there no vetting at all, or are they just being overruled by big orange like with the Kush clearance?
Hey, glad you're back. Still waiting to hear your opinion of when your adorable little daughters became legitimate in their mother's womb. Care to share? Which day, month, trimester?

When did their life begin to matter?
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       06-18-2019, 5:32 PM Reply   
Quote:
#anyonebuttrump is trending.
#anyonewhowantstobeup95sn'sbutt is trending too. Care to explain, fancy boy???
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       06-18-2019, 5:36 PM Reply   
Quote:
The Orlando Sentinel announced their endorsement for 2020. It was.... "Not Trump".
Oh there are all kinds of news stories that regularly come from Florida. I'd quit while you're behind-even though you're in a red/purple state.
Old     (fly135)      Join Date: Jun 2004       06-18-2019, 11:32 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by markj View Post
Oh there are all kinds of news stories that regularly come from Florida. I'd quit while you're behind-even though you're in a red/purple state.
Being a dumba$$ hasn't slowed you down. So saying you'd quit doesn't come across as convincing.
Old     (shawndoggy)      Join Date: Nov 2009       06-19-2019, 4:24 AM Reply   
So I’ve personally decided I’m done complaining about Trump. I don’t like him and I can’t think of anything he could do to repair that. But I’ve completely got outrage fatigue and I can’t begin to care about every new controversial thing he does or says.

And I think that most people here either love him or hate him... there aren’t many fence sitters. So complaining about the scandal of the day is really tiresome. Tastes great! Less filling! Repeat!

So here’s my question for the hive: who is Trumps most formidable opponent in 2020, and why? For those who love him I’m not asking you to say he’s gonna lose or endorse a dem, but among the dems, who’s the best candidate at the moment? For dems, who’s your guy or gal and why?

Me personally I always tend to skew young and towards a disrupter. I’m liking Mayor Pete anyway... he is young, but otherwise seems to be more of a centrist. I like him because he’s smart and civil. Other than being gay, he’s about as white read middle America as you can get.

Surprised as I am to say it, tho, I’m thinking Elizabeth Warren might be Trump’s biggest foe. I thought the Pocahontas thing (and her flop of a genetic test AND her claiming to be an American Indian on her Texas bar card) was going to be fatally disqualifying, but she seems to be working past that. She is really smart and has made a career of making policy to actually help working people. Real world stuff. She seems to be working harder than anyone on the trail too.
Old     (DeltaHoosier)      Join Date: Mar 2018       06-19-2019, 4:42 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by shawndoggy View Post
So I’ve personally decided I’m done complaining about Trump. I don’t like him and I can’t think of anything he could do to repair that. But I’ve completely got outrage fatigue and I can’t begin to care about every new controversial thing he does or says.

And I think that most people here either love him or hate him... there aren’t many fence sitters. So complaining about the scandal of the day is really tiresome. Tastes great! Less filling! Repeat!

So here’s my question for the hive: who is Trumps most formidable opponent in 2020, and why? For those who love him I’m not asking you to say he’s gonna lose or endorse a dem, but among the dems, who’s the best candidate at the moment? For dems, who’s your guy or gal and why?

Me personally I always tend to skew young and towards a disrupter. I’m liking Mayor Pete anyway... he is young, but otherwise seems to be more of a centrist. I like him because he’s smart and civil. Other than being gay, he’s about as white read middle America as you can get.

Surprised as I am to say it, tho, I’m thinking Elizabeth Warren might be Trump’s biggest foe. I thought the Pocahontas thing (and her flop of a genetic test AND her claiming to be an American Indian on her Texas bar card) was going to be fatally disqualifying, but she seems to be working past that. She is really smart and has made a career of making policy to actually help working people. Real world stuff. She seems to be working harder than anyone on the trail too.
There is a reason they did the Warren thing early. They knew it was going to be a continuing issue so they got it out of the way early. Wait until late in the game and there is no way she survives.

Mayor Pete worked well with Pence and I believe he ran as a conservative. He is now changing his tune now that he is running for President.

I think the biggest issue for the democrat party is California. California has secured their democrat future through illegal immigration. Now that they have a unbeatable majority in the state, they will continue to elect ultra leftist candidates without fear of them being defeated by a conservative. The california democrats will keep dragging all the talking points to socialism. Not sure if fly over country is ready for that.

With that said Biden is the only candidate without a record of outright socialism which will sell in the midwest, however he has a record of being creepy and racist.
Old     (fly135)      Join Date: Jun 2004       06-19-2019, 4:53 AM Reply   
Trump biggest foe is "Not Trump". The reason is because he is so bad. I underestimated how stupid people were to vote for him and I won't do that again. The guy is such an idiot that he can't even hold his own in meetings or interviews where he is forced to interact. He just goes flying out the door. His negotiating skills are like a 3 year olds. Squeal and stomp your feet when you don't get your way is pretty much all I've seen from Trump.

Has anyone seen him interviewed about his own pollsters? He fired them because he didn't like the results and then claims his own polls never existed, and that polls show him winning everywhere. Only morons and religious idiots, who think he's a gift from God, could continue to offer support to such a ridiculous character. The bar for inhabiting the oval office is now so low that you could just put a monkey in the WH as long as the advisors keep hold of the leash.

I have to laugh at the Pocahontas thing. Are Democrats so high and mighty that this would be a show stopper? The Republicans don't give a sh*t about flagrant lying, incredible shows of stupidity, and making America the laughing stock of the world. Surely the Democrats could lower their bar a bit as well.
Old     (DeltaHoosier)      Join Date: Mar 2018       06-19-2019, 6:31 AM Reply   
Quote:
Trump biggest foe is "Not Trump". The reason is because he is so bad. I underestimated how stupid people were to vote for him and I won't do that again. The guy is such an idiot that he can't even hold his own in meetings or interviews where he is forced to interact. He just goes flying out the door. His negotiating skills are like a 3 year olds. Squeal and stomp your feet when you don't get your way is pretty much all I've seen from Trump.

Has anyone seen him interviewed about his own pollsters? He fired them because he didn't like the results and then claims his own polls never existed, and that polls show him winning everywhere. Only morons and religious idiots, who think he's a gift from God, could continue to offer support to such a ridiculous character. The bar for inhabiting the oval office is now so low that you could just put a monkey in the WH as long as the advisors keep hold of the leash.

I have to laugh at the Pocahontas thing. Are Democrats so high and mighty that this would be a show stopper? The Republicans don't give a sh*t about flagrant lying, incredible shows of stupidity, and making America the laughing stock of the world. Surely the Democrats could lower their bar a bit as well.
And this is where we have a disconnect and the liberal lose.

Trump is stupid and so are the people who vote for him. Typical elitist drivel.

You put a political hack in the white house who went around apologizing, giving anti Americans arms and money, invited them into the country and set up organizations to destabilize our country from within. DId not play well on main street.

You only hear what the press wants to tell you and they spend 2.5 years telling you all the horrible theories that they believe people like you want to hear for your own confirmation bias. How many meetings have you been in with him? You taking pelosi's word for it?

As far as Warren. Yes, her lying about her ethnicity, and getting benefits from it, in a party who does nothing but pass policy based on race is going to be trouble. On top of that she is a outright socialist which will turn off moderates. Biden is already put in as the next democrat fixed candidate.

I want the border closed
I do not want these bad trade treaties
I do not want any more environmental regulations or treaties
I want benefits for illegals stopped
I want race based programs stopped. You can not be equal if you are treated differently

I don't see any of that coming from a democrat. They actually are trying to double and triple down on those policies.
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       06-19-2019, 7:11 AM Reply   
Quote:

Trump is stupid and so are the people who vote for him. Typical elitist drivel.

You put a political hack in the white house who went around apologizing, giving anti Americans arms and money, invited them into the country and set up organizations to destabilize our country from within. DId not play well on main street.

You only hear what the press wants to tell you and they spend 2.5 years telling you all the horrible theories that they believe people like you want to hear for your own confirmation bias. How many meetings have you been in with him? You taking pelosi's word for it?

As far as Warren. Yes, her lying about her ethnicity, and getting benefits from it, in a party who does nothing but pass policy based on race is going to be trouble. On top of that she is a outright socialist which will turn off moderates. Biden is already put in as the next democrat fixed candidate.

I want the border closed
I want race based programs stopped. You can not be equal if you are treated differently

I don't see any of that coming from a democrat. They actually are trying to double and triple down on those policies.
BOOM! Agree bigly. Honestly, sometimes I believe his WW name fly refers to his brain size rather than his pipsqueak as$.
Old     (95sn)      Join Date: Sep 2005       06-19-2019, 7:19 AM Reply   
Delta, you must have taken Honors Lying at Trump University.
Of the 23, 24 dem 2020 candidates maybe 2 or 3 are socialists. A large minority. Who is telling you theyre all socialists? Bad info.
If Biden is "Creepy and racist, what is Putins friend the pussy grabber?
What exactly did Warren benefit from her exaggeration?
How many meetings have you had? Yet you know. There is more than enough public information to form an accurate opinion on trumps " negotiating" skills and tactics.
If the dems have taken over CA, what are the R's selling to get a vote. If you do not offer something the population desires you wont get votes. Politics 101. Its the r's fault they are a party from/for the 50's. Few bible thumpers in CA, Ca isnt going to vote for abortions and more guns, it aint Alabama, Mississippi, …
Quote:
I want the border closed
Those are primarily national issues. What did the grifter do? He couldn't even negotiate a deal with allies. or China or N. Korea or Iran...or...thats called Losing. As trump says, "Only losers vote for losers".
Quote:
This is about trump selling nuke technology to the Saudis, right? Bipartisan congress trying to stop him.
He is trying to or not to go to war with Iran after not having a Sec. of Defense for over a year (new normal) or a Sec. of the Army. He is a completely unfit to run the country using virtually any measuring stick one could pick. Watching a little of his Rallye last night, he is a national embarrassment. Wait until you end up in court fighting the big company that is F'ing you over. They are going to rule for the corporation because that is what conservative judges do.
Old     (shawndoggy)      Join Date: Nov 2009       06-19-2019, 7:38 AM Reply   
Quote:
As far as Warren. Yes, her lying about her ethnicity, and getting benefits from it, in a party who does nothing but pass policy based on race is going to be trouble.
I think someone did a deep dive investigative report (boston globe maybe?) that found that she didn't actually receive any benefit. That said it just smells bad to me. Why else would you claim it if you weren't trying to gain advantage? And even if no advantage was ever actually gained, isn't the "trying" that's the problem (sounds kinda like trying to collude with a foreign power or trying to obstruct justice but not being successful?)

Now that said it does seem like a somewhat ridiculous purity standard to hold someone to given the guy currently in the WH (factual accuracy not being a strong suit). I guess we are just going to have to see whether presidential norms have completely shifted to a "we don't care what you've done, only what you say" standard, or if the current guy is an anomaly.

While I agree that the president is his own biggest enemy, nobody can snatch defeat from the jaws of victory like the dems.
Old     (DeltaHoosier)      Join Date: Mar 2018       06-19-2019, 8:28 AM Reply   
Quote:
Of the 23, 24 dem 2020 candidates maybe 2 or 3 are socialists. A large minority. Who is telling you theyre all socialists? Bad info.
If Biden is "Creepy and racist, what is Putins friend the pussy grabber?
What exactly did Warren benefit from her exaggeration?
How many meetings have you had? Yet you know. There is more than enough public information to form an accurate opinion on trumps " negotiating" skills and tactics.
If the dems have taken over CA, what are the R's selling to get a vote. If you do not offer something the population desires you wont get votes. Politics 101. Its the r's fault they are a party from/for the 50's. Few bible thumpers in CA, Ca isnt going to vote for abortions and more guns, it aint Alabama, Mississippi, …

Those are primarily national issues. What did the grifter do? He couldn't even negotiate a deal with allies. or China or N. Korea or Iran...or...thats called Losing. As trump says, "Only losers vote for losers".

This is about trump selling nuke technology to the Saudis, right? Bipartisan congress trying to stop him.
He is trying to or not to go to war with Iran after not having a Sec. of Defense for over a year (new normal) or a Sec. of the Army. He is a completely unfit to run the country using virtually any measuring stick one could pick. Watching a little of his Rallye last night, he is a national embarrassment. Wait until you end up in court fighting the big company that is F'ing you over. They are going to rule for the corporation because that is what conservative judges do.
Well there bud, you don't change morals and values to get a vote. We are not going to vote for you to murder more people and take away your rights. You realize that Republicans are not democrats. We don't pander to the immoral and unjust. We will vote for what is better for the country vs the democrat line of voting for your own best interest. Republicans are not going to vote to give rights to citizens of other countries and allow them to tax us directly like they do right now in California. I hope the republican party in California never comes back. Only values california wants is complete lawlessness. You can see that by the props they pass that makes vast majority of crime legal now. Not a single tax they don't like. Pander to every illegal in every way conceivable. Always vote for moral relativism. You do realize these are the playbook items on how to destablize a country right? Hell you already have a LA Times columnist blaming the Republicans for the democrats raising taxes again. Pure delusion.

As far as negotiating. Hard to negotiate with cultures that know if they wait 4 to 8 years out of a few thousand years, that the most likely will get a favorable leader to them like Obama who will be willing to sign over the country on the doted line. They absolutely know this because the democrats signal they will. Heck Kerry and Fienstein are also on the phone and visiting Iran telling them how they can stone wall us.

here is a funny video for you:

WATCH: Students Slam Trump's 'Pretty Racist' Quotes, Then Learn They're From Biden

https://www.dailywire.com/news/48492...-james-barrett

A little snippet:

The first was Biden's much-maligned 7-11 quote: "You cannot go into a 7-11 or a Dunkin Donuts unless you have a slight Indian accent. I’m not joking."

The second was Biden's shameless "put y'all back in chains" quote, said to a majority African-American audience. "They’re going to put y’all back in chains," he said in reference to Republicans and, particularly, Republican presidential candidate Mitt Romney.

The third was Biden's loaded comment about his then-opponent, presidential candidate Barack Obama. "I mean, you got the first mainstream African-American who is articulate and bright and clean and a nice-looking guy," Biden said of Obama.
Old     (DeltaHoosier)      Join Date: Mar 2018       06-19-2019, 8:36 AM Reply   
Quote:
I think someone did a deep dive investigative report (boston globe maybe?) that found that she didn't actually receive any benefit. That said it just smells bad to me. Why else would you claim it if you weren't trying to gain advantage? And even if no advantage was ever actually gained, isn't the "trying" that's the problem (sounds kinda like trying to collude with a foreign power or trying to obstruct justice but not being successful?)

Now that said it does seem like a somewhat ridiculous purity standard to hold someone to given the guy currently in the WH (factual accuracy not being a strong suit). I guess we are just going to have to see whether presidential norms have completely shifted to a "we don't care what you've done, only what you say" standard, or if the current guy is an anomaly.

While I agree that the president is his own biggest enemy, nobody can snatch defeat from the jaws of victory like the dems.
She may or may not have gained favor from it. I read at one point that she did, but she does not even get to my radar screen in a general sense so who knows. She certainly liked to claim it out loud and for a long time. Not sure it is the trying is the problem more than democrats hate white people who culturally misappropriate cultures. Hard to beat that war drum when you have a log in your eye. I don't think many of our little friends here have kept up with how much hatred is in the local universities for white people by the colorful people especially in the culture wars. If they are trying to get the minority young people to vote, they better not elect her. And yes, that are so into their purity tests that they will shoot themselves in the foot, leg and stomach if need be.
Old     (DeltaHoosier)      Join Date: Mar 2018       06-19-2019, 8:43 AM Reply   
Quote:
You do realized that when all the people in the primaries are spouting the same socialist idealogy in order to get elected, it does not matter if they have officially came out as socialist. Walks like a duck.....

So I take it you are on board with Reparations? That is what your democrat leadership is debating right now in the house. Not closing the border. Not defunding illegals. Making you pay for something nearly all of us (I'm pretty sure you had something to do with it being democrats created slavery and the KKK) had nothing to do with.
Old     (DeltaHoosier)      Join Date: Mar 2018       06-19-2019, 8:55 AM Reply   
Quote:
Never said I did know like you guy have. I know what he is trying to achieve and I am absolutely for it. You guys did not want any of that stuff renegotiated because you were profiting from it and it lined up ideologically with your open border and one world government dreams

Quote:

Already wrote on this. Not going to vote to open the borders, spread American wealth to the world and screw over our citizens in the name of it. Not going to use environazi policies to spread the wealth which in california is really only going into the pockets of the elite as we tax payers have to give billions a year to land owners in the name of carbon taxes. No, I hope the Republican party never comes back so California implodes on itself and it can be an example to the rest of the country.

Quote:
You realize the president is a national issue right?

Quote:

Not sure on selling nukes to saudi. Have to see that to believe it. Your opinion that he is a national embarrassment. He raised $24 million alone last night, had a packed house with some people camping for 2 days to get in. You can label fellow Americans all you want, but what else to I expect from rich elitist democrats.

You really think that it is conservative judges that are screwing you? You deal in California where 66% of the people are democrats. The judges are democrat, the 9th circuit is a looney left as you can get, and the richest people in the world live here and are democrats. So, you go to the conservatives are screwing you in court card? Do you write for the LA Times by chance?
Old     (fly135)      Join Date: Jun 2004       06-19-2019, 8:57 AM Reply   
Quote:
Seriously? The liberals lose because you declare yourself the winner.

Quote:
Main St, Inbredville maybe. But everywhere else Obama was doing just fine.
Old     (DeltaHoosier)      Join Date: Mar 2018       06-19-2019, 9:05 AM Reply   

Yep, all that red is inbredville. Again the democrats elitism at work hear folks. I hate to brake it to you, however the blue areas and the red areas pretty much have the same amount of voters. I would absolutely have to say the blue is concentrated into much smaller areas which would be the classic definition of "in breeding". Just saying......
Old     (DeltaHoosier)      Join Date: Mar 2018       06-19-2019, 9:09 AM Reply   
Besides, why are all those extremely dense blue areas extremely high crime areas as well? And sn95 wants use to vote for the morals of the violent immoral democrat controlled cities. What are they angry and violent about? They have all the money. All the education. All the culture. It must be their brothers hitting on their sisters that is making them so violent?
Old     (fly135)      Join Date: Jun 2004       06-19-2019, 10:12 AM Reply   
Good example of how you draw conclusions that don't make any sense. You are wondering why the highest density of population has the highest crime. I have to wonder why someone would have so much trouble figuring that out. Especially thinking it has more to do with politics instead of what's way more obvious. I'm pretty sure that inbreeding is more likely in uneducated areas of sparse population. When you live in a highly populated sea of the opposite sex you are related to far less people in your local universe. Same goes with associating political party with crime. When you have densely populated areas in economic distress, you are going to have more crime and the people are going to the vote for the party that serves their needs the best. That is hardly evidence that the party in power is creating the crime. Simple minds draw conclusions using simple information. Just show them any correlation that speaks to their cognitive bias and it becomes a fact in their eyes..

BTW, being called an elitist, especially an intellectual elitist is not a particularly good insult.
Old     (95sn)      Join Date: Sep 2005       06-19-2019, 10:19 AM Reply   
Quote:
Never said I did know like you guy have. I know what he is trying to achieve and I am absolutely for it. You guys did not want any of that stuff renegotiated because you were profiting from it and it lined up ideologically with your open border and one world government dreams
Yep, sittin around getting rich on a nuke deal with Iran drumpf quit on, now we have problems.
"N. Korea is no longer a nuclear threat"
"I'll build a wall and Mexico will pay for it."
"The intelligence agencies think it was Russia, I just talked to Putin and he was very strong in saying they did not, I believe Putin"

Quote:
Well there bud, you don't change morals and values to get a vote. We are not going to vote for you to murder more people and take away your rights. You realize that Republicans are not democrats. We don't pander to the immoral and unjust. We will vote for what is better for the country vs the democrat line of voting for your own best interest. Republicans are not going to vote to give rights to citizens of other countries and allow them to tax us directly like they do right now in California. I hope the republican party in California never comes back. Only values california wants is complete lawlessness. You can see that by the props they pass that makes vast majority of crime legal now. Not a single tax they don't like. Pander to every illegal in every way conceivable. Always vote for moral relativism. You do realize these are the playbook items on how to destablize a country right? Hell you already have a LA Times columnist blaming the Republicans for the democrats raising taxes again. Pure delusion.
If you do not have a message, policy or plans that a group agrees with you lose. The R's are surviving on Russias help, gerrymandering, voter suppression, voter fraud. Eventually what happens?

Just google trump sells Saudis nukes... They kill and dismember a Journalist and trump wants to hand over nukes. How much do you think they are paying him?
https://news.yahoo.com/1-republicans...005517653.html

Feel free to mock Biden. IMO he is low on my list of best candidates. I really dont have a pick yet. I'll wait til the crowd thins. Ive listened to 12-15 of them so far. Impressed by all of them, they're smart. Every single one would make America Great compared to current occupant. They are all smart, have plans and ideas on how to implement them. They have a wide range of ideals, each different. Inslee is the Climate candidate, Sanders the socialist, Warren wants to invert the rich first playing field, Biden says he can beat trump. I think he is the only one running on that.

That drumpf had people waiting in lines to see him and raised $$Whatever$$ means nothing. Lady Gaga had them waiting 4 days. It is not just my opinion he is a bozo. The US standing in the world has dropped several steps. When Obama was pres the usa was still the Leader of the Free World. Uk flies Baby trump balloons, Canada, France, Germany all have lost faith. Our allies no longer trust us. It affects natl security when countries dont want to disclose info the pres will spill to enemies. This has come up several times. Its not just bad for trump to lie to Americans our allies dont know if they can believe him either.
https://www.courthousenews.com/poll-...rust-in-trump/
https://www.nytimes.com/2019/05/14/w...gtype=Homepage
https://www.vox.com/conversations/20...-russia-israel
Old     (DeltaHoosier)      Join Date: Mar 2018       06-19-2019, 10:50 AM Reply   
Quote:
Yep, sittin around getting rich on a nuke deal with Iran drumpf quit on, now we have problems.
"N. Korea is no longer a nuclear threat"
"I'll build a wall and Mexico will pay for it."
"The intelligence agencies think it was Russia, I just talked to Putin and he was very strong in saying they did not, I believe Putin"
You mean the Billions Obama actually sent to Iran in cash where they turn around and send it to Hamas?

Quote:
If you do not have a message, policy or plans that a group agrees with you lose. The R's are surviving on Russias help, gerrymandering, voter suppression, voter fraud. Eventually what happens?
That is the message. Personal freedom. American sovreignty. No race baiting policies. pretty simple really. Democrats trying to become open borders and race baiters will never sell to people who understand and fight against evil people like that.

Quote:
Just google trump sells Saudis nukes... They kill and dismember a Journalist and trump wants to hand over nukes. How much do you think they are paying him?
https://news.yahoo.com/1-republicans...005517653.html
Again, you defeat yourself with your own links. There is no such thing as a Nuke deal with saudia arabia. We sell conventional arms to many countries. The Saudis are in between Yemen and Iran among others. How did you feel about Obama giving the Muslim Brotherhood fighter jets? Was that OK?

Quote:
Feel free to mock Biden. IMO he is low on my list of best candidates. I really dont have a pick yet. I'll wait til the crowd thins. Ive listened to 12-15 of them so far. Impressed by all of them, they're smart. Every single one would make America Great compared to current occupant. They are all smart, have plans and ideas on how to implement them. They have a wide range of ideals, each different. Inslee is the Climate candidate, Sanders the socialist, Warren wants to invert the rich first playing field, Biden says he can beat trump. I think he is the only one running on that.
Yep. Send other peoples money and take away other peoples rights in the name of socialism and your fake religion of environazism.

Quote:
That drumpf had people waiting in lines to see him and raised $$Whatever$$ means nothing. Lady Gaga had them waiting 4 days. It is not just my opinion he is a bozo. The US standing in the world has dropped several steps. When Obama was pres the usa was still the Leader of the Free World. Uk flies Baby trump balloons, Canada, France, Germany all have lost faith. Our allies no longer trust us. It affects natl security when countries dont want to disclose info the pres will spill to enemies. This has come up several times. Its not just bad for trump to lie to Americans our allies dont know if they can believe him either.
https://www.courthousenews.com/poll-...rust-in-trump/
https://www.nytimes.com/2019/05/14/w...gtype=Homepage
https://www.vox.com/conversations/20...-russia-israel
[/QUOTE]

You really are child like. They fly ballons? You don't know the evil people you associate with. The get paid to march no matter what Republican or conservative is in office. The press is leftist and so are those groups. You don't know how your party words do you?
Old     (DeltaHoosier)      Join Date: Mar 2018       06-19-2019, 11:01 AM Reply   
Quote:
Good example of how you draw conclusions that don't make any sense. You are wondering why the highest density of population has the highest crime. I have to wonder why someone would have so much trouble figuring that out. Especially thinking it has more to do with politics instead of what's way more obvious. I'm pretty sure that inbreeding is more likely in uneducated areas of sparse population. When you live in a highly populated sea of the opposite sex you are related to far less people in your local universe. Same goes with associating political party with crime. When you have densely populated areas in economic distress, you are going to have more crime and the people are going to the vote for the party that serves their needs the best. That is hardly evidence that the party in power is creating the crime. Simple minds draw conclusions using simple information. Just show them any correlation that speaks to their cognitive bias and it becomes a fact in their eyes..

BTW, being called an elitist, especially an intellectual elitist is not a particularly good insult.
The cities are not in financial distress. Those areas are the richest in the world with the most access to every type of job imaginable. The reason there would be financial distress is due to the policies that make people unable to care for themselves or want to try. The cities that have it the worst are historically democrat controlled cities where they play race politics and nanny state policies.

How can you say that a party represents you the best when you have generations of dispare and violence in a area with high economic growth? Why do you people want to import those policies to the rest of the country?

I am pretty sure inbreeding occurs statistically where people are high density with long blood lines. City people never seem to leave the city. I am sure there is some cousin F$%king in there quite a bit. Got to get a high population growth some way.

I am not sure being an elitist is a good thing and certainly made no mention of intellectual elite. Your whole democrat platform is all about taking down the elite. The irony kills me.
Old     (DeltaHoosier)      Join Date: Mar 2018       06-19-2019, 11:07 AM Reply   
Quote:

]
Can you point me to where a Russian pulled the lever for a vote? Compare that to the amount of illegals and/or their children that vote democrat? You want to talk about the policy in California where strangers can pick up unfilled out ballots from people, take control of said ballots, turn them in for votes. Said policy goes into place, California all of a sudden has a plus 3 million vote democrat advantage? You want to talk about those types of policies?
Old     (95sn)      Join Date: Sep 2005       06-19-2019, 11:32 AM Reply   
Children of illegals? Born in the USA? Those would be voting Americans, just like Trumps wifes parents.
Do you think one has to vote in order to assist in an election? Then why do they ALL advertise?

Quote:
policy in California where strangers can pick up unfilled out ballots from people, take control of said ballots, turn them in for votes. Said policy goes into place, California all of a sudden has a plus 3 million vote democrat advantage? You want to talk about those types of policies?
You only get these ideas because that is exactly why they over-turned the S. Carolina election. Cheating Repubs again.

Just incase you need to be reminded who needs all those damn socialist policies.
https://www.marketwatch.com/story/st...ent-2019-06-19
Old     (shawndoggy)      Join Date: Nov 2009       06-19-2019, 11:48 AM Reply   
Quote:
Can you point me to where a Russian pulled the lever for a vote? Compare that to the amount of illegals and/or their children that vote democrat? You want to talk about the policy in California where strangers can pick up unfilled out ballots from people, take control of said ballots, turn them in for votes. Said policy goes into place, California all of a sudden has a plus 3 million vote democrat advantage? You want to talk about those types of policies?

The only proven example of absentee ballots being filled out by someone else that I’m aware of is this one: https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.new...d-hearings/amp

Not that it really matters who is doing it... I agree it’s bad. So how come McConnell is blockading consideration of an election security bill? If cities can get hacked and ransomed (see Baltimore as the latest example), why should we presume that our elections are secure?
Old     (95sn)      Join Date: Sep 2005       06-19-2019, 12:04 PM Reply   
^^My bad. North Carolina not South.

They expect electoral advantage w/o election security bill.
Old     (DeltaHoosier)      Join Date: Mar 2018       06-19-2019, 12:38 PM Reply   
Quote:
Children of illegals? Born in the USA? Those would be voting Americans, just like Trumps wifes parents.
Do you think one has to vote in order to assist in an election? Then why do they ALL advertise?

You only get these ideas because that is exactly why they over-turned the S. Carolina election. Cheating Repubs again.

Just incase you need to be reminded who needs all those damn socialist policies.
Not even the same as Trumps Parents. You saying that Trumps parents were illegals? You call it what you will. Illegals are illegally in the country and are being used to influence our political landscape. Their children may be citizens, however we know exactly that they were created through illegal means and used to destroy American sovreignty. 2.5 years of your projection about Russians but you will not acknowledge what your party has done to this country.

what does picking up peoples ballots and filling it out for them then turning them in have to do with simple helping. It should be illegal and that is also how California picked up a plus 3 million democrat voter surplus
Old     (DeltaHoosier)      Join Date: Mar 2018       06-19-2019, 12:46 PM Reply   
Quote:

That's ok. They can just withhold the food from the blue states and we can see who is relying on who. Money won't matter.

Just caught your helping comment. Helping is not voting. Advertise all you want. Hollywood spends billions helping democrats get elected. They have tons of international interests. Is Soros was born in Europe and has a large hand in Europe and is actively promoting Open Borders in the US and the world. He has invested billions in influencing elections. You really think that Republicans changed there mind on democrats because of an add?
Old     (DeltaHoosier)      Join Date: Mar 2018       06-19-2019, 12:54 PM Reply   
Quote:
The only proven example of absentee ballots being filled out by someone else that I’m aware of is this one: https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.new...d-hearings/amp

Not that it really matters who is doing it... I agree it’s bad. So how come McConnell is blockading consideration of an election security bill? If cities can get hacked and ransomed (see Baltimore as the latest example), why should we presume that our elections are secure?
That is the only one the caught. Being able to vote harvest is dangerous practice.

Never heard of Baltimore being hacked and held for ransom.

Not sure that bill has anything to hacking. It is about reporting any contact with foreign governments and making it illegal to not report it. Why would you pass something like that? How do you legislate that? Just dangerous grandstanding is all that is.
Old     (95sn)      Join Date: Sep 2005       06-19-2019, 2:00 PM Reply   
Yeah, hard to believe but they never caught the 3 million illegal voters in CA. Gasp.
So, reporting contacts with foreign governments is a problem? When you continue and say "everyone does it", they dont. Its illegal.
???? They just caught trump doing it, its not grandstanding in the least. You want Dems to go partner up with TeamChina? They got way more $$ and technical support than your Russians. Seems to be what you are suggesting.
Old     (shawndoggy)      Join Date: Nov 2009       06-19-2019, 3:56 PM Reply   
Quote:
That is the only one the caught. Being able to vote harvest is dangerous practice.

Never heard of Baltimore being hacked and held for ransom.

Not sure that bill has anything to hacking. It is about reporting any contact with foreign governments and making it illegal to not report it. Why would you pass something like that? How do you legislate that? Just dangerous grandstanding is all that is.
Baltimore: https://www.vox.com/recode/2019/5/21...-young-hackers

I'm not sure what "bill" you are referring to? I'm not referring to the proposals that were floated last week in response to Trump's "I'd take it" foreign dirt response. I'm talking about a comprehensive bill to beef up election security in response to uncontroverted evidence of russian interference... much like we had federal legislation to upgrade voting machines after the 2000 hanging chad debacle. There's basically been zero federal effort on election security since then. even newsmax is reporting on this: https://www.newsmax.com/newsfront/ch.../18/id/920962/

A more nuanced analysis here: https://www.vox.com/2019/5/21/186294...d-trump-russia
Old     (DeltaHoosier)      Join Date: Mar 2018       06-20-2019, 4:45 AM Reply   
Quote:
Baltimore: https://www.vox.com/recode/2019/5/21...-young-hackers

I'm not sure what "bill" you are referring to? I'm not referring to the proposals that were floated last week in response to Trump's "I'd take it" foreign dirt response. I'm talking about a comprehensive bill to beef up election security in response to uncontroverted evidence of russian interference... much like we had federal legislation to upgrade voting machines after the 2000 hanging chad debacle. There's basically been zero federal effort on election security since then. even newsmax is reporting on this: https://www.newsmax.com/newsfront/ch.../18/id/920962/

A more nuanced analysis here: https://www.vox.com/2019/5/21/186294...d-trump-russia
I have had about enough of VOX articles. Every time I click on one of their links in my apple news feed, I feel like I can not get that part of my life back.

The baltimore thing is not about elections though.

The News Max article is just reporting that the democrat is yelling at the republican.

At the end of the day all the democrats want to do is push through a law that says it is crime if a foreigner talks to you and you do not report it. It is grandstanding politics is all it is. Anyone would be stupid to pass such a law.

Other than that, the real election fraud law that should be passed is ID's for voting and you must vote in person. I would be behind that 1000%
Old     (DeltaHoosier)      Join Date: Mar 2018       06-20-2019, 4:51 AM Reply   
Quote:
Yeah, hard to believe but they never caught the 3 million illegal voters in CA. Gasp.
So, reporting contacts with foreign governments is a problem? When you continue and say "everyone does it", they dont. Its illegal.
???? They just caught trump doing it, its not grandstanding in the least. You want Dems to go partner up with TeamChina? They got way more $$ and technical support than your Russians. Seems to be what you are suggesting.
It is not illegal to have contact with foreign governments. So should John Kerry and Diane Fienstein be in prison right now? Kerry actually went to Iran recently. Diane was caught on the phone with them. Even Biden has deep ties with the Ukraine through his son. Should he be in jail?

The democrats already did team up with Team China. They are part of the reason our middle class is disappearing.

Do you want to talk about the democrats sending Americans over to work on Russian bombs and help them in various other ways? Happened a ton under Clinton. I love how you just discovered politics and world events and act like you know everything.
Old     (shawndoggy)      Join Date: Nov 2009       06-20-2019, 5:44 AM Reply   
Quote:

The baltimore thing is not about elections though.

The News Max article is just reporting that the democrat is yelling at the republican.

At the end of the day all the democrats want to do is push through a law that says it is crime if a foreigner talks to you and you do not report it. It is grandstanding politics is all it is. Anyone would be stupid to pass such a law.

Other than that, the real election fraud law that should be passed is ID's for voting and you must vote in person. I would be behind that 1000%

Baltimore is just an example. Why would we assume that myriad county registrars of voters are more secure? I was just providing it as an example of how unprepared local govt can be hacked.

I’m not sure who is telling you what Democrats want. I am a democrat. I want some federal support to ensure that our elections are not tampered with. This is not a made up concern.

Take your dream that everyone votes in person and shows ID to do it. What happens if, under that regime, Miami Dade’s system is ransomed on election night? Even if the ransom were paid and the data unlocked, would you have confidence in its validity?
Old     (DeltaHoosier)      Join Date: Mar 2018       06-20-2019, 6:45 AM Reply   
Quote:
Baltimore is just an example. Why would we assume that myriad county registrars of voters are more secure? I was just providing it as an example of how unprepared local govt can be hacked.

I’m not sure who is telling you what Democrats want. I am a democrat. I want some federal support to ensure that our elections are not tampered with. This is not a made up concern.

Take your dream that everyone votes in person and shows ID to do it. What happens if, under that regime, Miami Dade’s system is ransomed on election night? Even if the ransom were paid and the data unlocked, would you have confidence in its validity?
This has been talked about by the ultra liberal groups back during the Bush days. They are more worried about who has the source code and ran around talking about random vote flipping. They have been working on this for over a decade.

If you have not figured it out by now, Baltimore is ran by the lowest bidder if you catch my drift.

Question is, do you want your elections not tampered with or you after non enforceable laws about politicians talking to a foreigner anywhere any time in the world? There is a difference. The points that are going on with the political theater are the latter. The former has been taken up by democrats over a decade ago and you just did not know about it. Look into the diebold voting machines. There was actually a special government office set up in 2002 U.S. Election Assistance Commission.

They know there are potential problems. That is why you need to ask yourself as to why the democrats keep demanding early electronic voting, internet voting, voter harvesting and so on? They are the ones running around saying these things can be used in a fraudulent manner then run around asking to use more of it. If you really are concerned, you should really ask yourself some more questions.
Old     (shawndoggy)      Join Date: Nov 2009       06-20-2019, 7:03 AM Reply   
Quote:
If you have not figured it out by now, Baltimore is ran by the lowest bidder if you catch my drift.
The only drift that I'm catching is that all citizens' votes are equal, but some citizens votes are more equal than others?

In that red and blue map you posted yesterday, you are saying that all the red votes are tallied by hardened tamper proof systems that are unhackable?

If ANY voting precinct gets hacked, be it Provo Utah or SF, CA, ALL of us have an interest in knowing that the votes have been correctly tallied.

Your argument seems to be "sure that's a risk (for losers in Baltimore) but I heard that one dem once suggested internet voting, so that means we shouldn't do anything."

Not the strongest argument.
Old     (DeltaHoosier)      Join Date: Mar 2018       06-20-2019, 8:47 AM Reply   
Quote:
The only drift that I'm catching is that all citizens' votes are equal, but some citizens votes are more equal than others?

In that red and blue map you posted yesterday, you are saying that all the red votes are tallied by hardened tamper proof systems that are unhackable?

If ANY voting precinct gets hacked, be it Provo Utah or SF, CA, ALL of us have an interest in knowing that the votes have been correctly tallied.

Your argument seems to be "sure that's a risk (for losers in Baltimore) but I heard that one dem once suggested internet voting, so that means we shouldn't do anything."

Not the strongest argument.
ah..... the obtuse Shawn is back......

I don't think you read anything where I said any of those things.

Baltimore is a bunch of idiots period. Has nothing to do with voting. blanket statement, they are idiots. Most "hacking" comes from within. More than likely it was an employee who is doing the ransom or an employee put a usb drive in a computer with the malware. Those were city computers and hand nothing to do with election computers.

Speaking of idiots and a minor change of subject considering all the alleged Russian hacking. Turns out now that 2 democrat insiders were steeling files from the democrat computers in congress. One was convicted and another just got arrested.

Of that map I posted, it was to poke fun on who was banging who and a retort to saying that all those people were inbreds because they vote for Trump. Of their election system, it is usually the more well to do areas that are using the diebold machines. The rest still us scan tron type counters or the old punch cards. according to one article, 15 states use the electronic only machines in use within the state. Only one source so there could be more.

I agree. There should be a paper backup of all voting. I think the scan tron versions should be the way. Pretty easy to which circle was filled in. Of course in places like chicago where we know they cheat in elections, the can always spoil ballots by filling in extra circles. The chad method should go away, all you have to do is handle the card roughly and maybe knock off a few extra and spoil the ballot. There are always ways to cheat, but not having a paper copy is troubling in my opinion. There are already laws on the books for election fraud. What are more going to do?

This brings me back to my point. You seem to have a distrust of hacked elections, so why is it that democrats want to expand ways to vote that everyone agrees is subject to outside influence. It has been more than one democrat wanting internet voting. Democrats already got voter harvesting passed where strangers that are not even affiliated with the government can collect unused ballots and turn them in. They got motor voter registration tied in with illegals being able to get drivers licenses. What could go wrong?

So yes, I agee. They need to lock down voting. In person, valid ID and one day like the constitution calls for. Only exception is military voting. We know what those folks are doing an who they are.
Old     (buffalow)      Join Date: Apr 2002       06-20-2019, 9:56 AM Reply   
How 'bout thumbprint needed to vote? I assume the 'system' knows if you re legal or not by your thumbprint, so if you have to use it to enter your vote, woudl that prevent a chunk of the problems? Anything can be hacked, but that might help answer for illegals voting or double voting and such
Old     (DeltaHoosier)      Join Date: Mar 2018       06-20-2019, 11:15 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by buffalow View Post
How 'bout thumbprint needed to vote? I assume the 'system' knows if you re legal or not by your thumbprint, so if you have to use it to enter your vote, woudl that prevent a chunk of the problems? Anything can be hacked, but that might help answer for illegals voting or double voting and such
I agree......
Old     (shawndoggy)      Join Date: Nov 2009       06-20-2019, 11:43 AM Reply   
Quote:
So yes, I agee. They need to lock down voting. In person, valid ID and one day like the constitution calls for. Only exception is military voting. We know what those folks are doing an who they are.
What about folks who are overseas for work? Folks working for the United States on diplomatic passports?
Old     (shawndoggy)      Join Date: Nov 2009       06-20-2019, 11:47 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by buffalow View Post
That's also a great example of a database that you'd want to keep extremely secure, lest china/russia/NK hack it, steal your biometric data, and use it for nefarious purposes. Not hard to figure out who has a security clearance, for instance, mug the guy, steal his phone, use 3d printed thumb print to open, and cause mayhem.

Not the kind of database I want the BFE County, Flyover State registrar of voters to be keeping on their janky windows 7 machines.
Old     (DeltaHoosier)      Join Date: Mar 2018       06-20-2019, 11:53 AM Reply   
Quote:
What about folks who are overseas for work? Folks working for the United States on diplomatic passports?
They are in the passport system. I would support that. You can set up a system that only passport holders are allowed and then they have to sign up as a subset.
Old     (DeltaHoosier)      Join Date: Mar 2018       06-20-2019, 11:56 AM Reply   
Quote:
That's also a great example of a database that you'd want to keep extremely secure, lest china/russia/NK hack it, steal your biometric data, and use it for nefarious purposes. Not hard to figure out who has a security clearance, for instance, mug the guy, steal his phone, use 3d printed thumb print to open, and cause mayhem.

Not the kind of database I want the BFE County, Flyover State registrar of voters to be keeping on their janky windows 7 machines.
California already has that information at the DMV.

As far as the chinese, they already hacked the Office of Personnel Management. They have every security clearance holders information which used to go back 15 years from the initial investigation date. They know all those peoples immediate relatives, who they were married too, kids names, anyone who lived with them, employers, schools, etc. Chinese has all that. Happened during Obama's presidency.
Old     (shawndoggy)      Join Date: Nov 2009       06-20-2019, 12:39 PM Reply   
Quote:
California already has that information at the DMV.

As far as the chinese, they already hacked the Office of Personnel Management. They have every security clearance holders information which used to go back 15 years from the initial investigation date. They know all those peoples immediate relatives, who they were married too, kids names, anyone who lived with them, employers, schools, etc. Chinese has all that. Happened during Obama's presidency.
So you'd be OK if a foreign (or domestic) power hacked in and scrambled the database so your thumb print was somebody else's? Because that would be obama's fault?

You don't think using biometric data for voter verification presents any potential security risk if misued?
Old     (grant_west)      Join Date: Jun 2005       06-21-2019, 4:07 AM Reply   
Well So much for being a “War Monger” like our Democrat’s all told us TRUMP was/is. Watch I’m sure the Dems are not gonna be happy Trump decided Not to strike back. I’m sure we will strike back, but I agree you can’t or should not kill people over the downing of a Un-maned drone.
Old     (wombat2wombat)      Join Date: Sep 2018       06-21-2019, 4:11 AM Reply   
Quote:
So you'd be OK if a foreign (or domestic) power hacked in and scrambled the database so your thumb print was somebody else's? Because that would be obama's fault?

You don't think using biometric data for voter verification presents any potential security risk if misued?
You're just fine not having any sort of ID or other metrics & argue voter fraud is rare, but now you're going to argue a foreign power could hack in & scramble the biometric data base? Are you people even on this planet anymore?