Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > Wakeboarding Discussion

Old     (sanicho3)      Join Date: Apr 2013       09-21-2015, 9:06 AM Reply   
In need of a little advice here. Recently broke the plates on my old and beloved 2008 Ronix one bindings and am in need of a new set. I ride the 2012 Ronix one timebomb and have a the option of ether holding out and buying a new set of ronix's or I can get a deal on any of the 2015 Liquid force setups from my local board shop. Looking at either the Ultra CT, Watson, Raph, or Harleys but I don't know anything about LF's products or what each of those setups offer or for that matter if any of those boots will fit my board.

Any advice is appreciated guys.
-Sam
Old     (Goonz)      Join Date: Sep 2012       09-21-2015, 11:45 AM Reply   
IMO Ronix are the best fitting bindings out there.
Old    MrDearybury            09-21-2015, 12:34 PM Reply   
dude i can hook you up with any hyoerlite or byerly bindings, i also have a set of used 2015 one boots that i cant ride anymore size 11
Old     (phillywakeboarder)      Join Date: Sep 2008       09-21-2015, 12:40 PM Reply   
I think you'll be disappointed going from Ronix to LF. I rode LF boots for about ten years (primarily different versions of the watson) and switched to Ronix in 2011 or so and I'd never, ever, go back to LF. For me, Ronix's are more comfortable, have better heel hold down, and last longer, are just plain easier to use, and have better lace holders.
Old     (Kane)      Join Date: Mar 2010       09-21-2015, 11:28 PM Reply   
I'll echo what every says here. I switched from Ronix One's to LF Vantages and sold the Vantages shortly afterwards.
The sizing was all wrong, pressure point were uncomfortable.
It could just be personal preference, but I've owned Ronix, Company, Slingshot and LF bindings and I would buy any of the first three again, I would not buy LF bindings.
Old     (Nordicron)      Join Date: Aug 2011       09-22-2015, 1:43 AM Reply   
Do your self a favor and say good bye to stupid laces! Check out some sling shot shred towns or kvts! Great company!
Old     (Redheadd)      Join Date: Apr 2014       09-22-2015, 6:42 AM Reply   
No! Do yourself a favor and lose the boots! Ride pure.
Old     (sanicho3)      Join Date: Apr 2013       10-01-2015, 9:56 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by MrDearybury View Post
dude i can hook you up with any hyoerlite or byerly bindings, i also have a set of used 2015 one boots that i cant ride anymore size 11
Thanks for all the input, that's kind the way I was leaning as I've ridden a buddys LF setup a few times before and noticed the boots not being nearly comfortable or well fitting. How much would you be selling those one boots for though?