Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > Non-Wakeboarding Discussion

Old     (DeltaHoosier)      Join Date: Mar 2018       08-31-2021, 8:07 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by fly135 View Post
Perfect example of the power of vaccinations.

"Florida’s vaccination rate is above the national average; and that, despite having a disproportionately old population, Florida sits in the bottom half for deaths among senior citizens."
I thought it was those Republicans who were responsible for covid. Even more so than the chinese? Saw another article over the weekend blaming Republicans.
Old     (95sn)      Join Date: Sep 2005       08-31-2021, 8:37 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by DeltaHoosier View Post
I thought it was those Republicans who were responsible for covid. Even more so than the chinese? Saw another article over the weekend blaming Republicans.
They are the ones in starring roles in antimask, anti vaccine online and rallies....and then they die and libtards mock them. Is FOX "Republican", they were the ones to push Hydroxy and cow and horse de-wormer, calling Covid a hoax, the flu, i think that makes then a responsible party. Funny part is the lead actors that keep feeding you the BS are ALL vaccinated. Trump Republican?, hes the one who said it would all go away when it got warm, in April, last year. Said it was 100% under control. Is it? How many Dems in politics have down played vaccines? How many Libs into anti mask mandates? How many vaccinated Libtards are dying in hospitals? You got it 100% right.
Old     (skiboarder)      Join Date: Oct 2006       08-31-2021, 8:55 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by markj View Post
Yeah, it should infuriate you. Biden should be out of office immediately. Period. This country can't afford any more of his policies in more ways than one.
Just stop. This was a disaster 20 years in the making.

I am infuriated that people are just now tuning in because they perceive it as some kind of a political win for their side--all Americans lost. The loss in Afghanistan spans 4 administrations. They all own part of it. From getting us there with no clear goal, to digging in deeper, to failure to act, to executing the exit poorly.

I'm glad that the end is near. I feel for all the families that sacrificed. I hope there are no more. I hope that all the people who served there know how tough/impossible of a situation it was and can find pride and peace.
Old     (95sn)      Join Date: Sep 2005       08-31-2021, 8:57 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by xstarrider View Post
Wait you mean Florida isn’t the worst state in the country with vaccination rates and ranks almost dead nuts in the middle. One would think listening to the spin of the MSM it’s quite the opposite. Florida also ranks 2nd or 3rd in high risk elderly population.

As Dougr and several of us others have stated for a long time. Covid is here to stay , you’re not defeating it . Its long overdue to accept it and learn to live with it, not live in fear of it. Past methods and actions have done nothing and here we go quadrupling down on failed mandates once again.
Goal posts moved. Its easy.
https://www.miamiherald.com/news/cor...253796898.html
Old     (95sn)      Join Date: Sep 2005       08-31-2021, 9:01 AM Reply   
Quote:
Yeah, it should infuriate you. Biden should be out of office immediately. Period. This country can't afford any more of his policies in more ways than one.
20 year war and you want to place all the blame on a guy elected 8 months ago? Guess FOX didnt tell you who released 5000 Taliban prisoners including the top boss.
https://www.10tv.com/article/news/ve...0-b9e7d029aed9
Old     (ralph)      Join Date: Apr 2002       08-31-2021, 9:46 AM Reply   
Quote:
I get your salty that a 20 year war has ended but don't worry I'm sure there will be other countries to invade soon enough and Raytheon can start selling weapons to the Teliban as they keep Isis at bay or whatever, they will be just fine.
Old     (DeltaHoosier)      Join Date: Mar 2018       08-31-2021, 10:14 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by skiboarder View Post

I am infuriated that people are just now tuning in because they perceive it as some kind of a political win for their side--all Americans lost. The loss in Afghanistan spans 4 administrations. They all own part of it. From getting us there with no clear goal, to digging in deeper, to failure to act, to executing the exit poorly.

I'm glad that the end is near. I feel for all the families that sacrificed. I hope there are no more. I hope that all the people who served there know how tough/impossible of a situation it was and can find pride and peace.
You and the others would not hold the same feelings if this happened during Trump. You know it and we all know it.

We did not lose in Afghanistan over the last 3 administrations. They were effectively doing the job at the time. Biden absolutely owns this even though he has just taken the job. Everyone knows you are not going to cure centuries of tribalism in 20 years. You pretty much have to stay longer than 2 or 3 generations of those people live and die under a new way of life for that to even begin to work. What is a loss is not seeing this as abundantly clear, leaving them all that equipment, not getting our people out and then moving out the military. Giving up our multi billion dollar air base to boot. That is the failure.
Old     (DeltaHoosier)      Join Date: Mar 2018       08-31-2021, 10:15 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by 95sn View Post
20 year war and you want to place all the blame on a guy elected 8 months ago? Guess FOX didnt tell you who released 5000 Taliban prisoners including the top boss.
https://www.10tv.com/article/news/ve...0-b9e7d029aed9
Yep. He failed. They are trying to make the military woke instead of trying to win wars or even leave in a sane way.
Old     (DeltaHoosier)      Join Date: Mar 2018       08-31-2021, 10:18 AM Reply   
Quote:
They are the ones in starring roles in antimask, anti vaccine online and rallies....and then they die and libtards mock them. Is FOX "Republican", they were the ones to push Hydroxy and cow and horse de-wormer, calling Covid a hoax, the flu, i think that makes then a responsible party. Funny part is the lead actors that keep feeding you the BS are ALL vaccinated. Trump Republican?, hes the one who said it would all go away when it got warm, in April, last year. Said it was 100% under control. Is it? How many Dems in politics have down played vaccines? How many Libs into anti mask mandates? How many vaccinated Libtards are dying in hospitals? You got it 100% right.
Funny, only thing I seen pushed by fox is vaccines. You like to conflate being against useless authoritarian mandates as being against vaccines. Masks do not work for the way they are being used. Masks at best are a transitory measure with social distancing in well ventilated places. period.

Only people on film saying not to get the vaccine are Biden and Harris
Old     (DeltaHoosier)      Join Date: Mar 2018       08-31-2021, 10:19 AM Reply   
Quote:
how many vaccinated Republicans are dying in hospitals?
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       08-31-2021, 11:05 AM Reply   
Quote:
More random Gish gallop from a mental patient. That's all you're good for. I'd say 70% of the black population is more of a starring role being played, but you'll never acknowledge that because it requires honesty from you which is your very own personal kryptonite.
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       08-31-2021, 11:09 AM Reply   
Quote:

YOU just stop. The end was 100% preventable. Biden lied when he told everyone it was all gonna be alright. He even went on vacation before the pull out started! He CREATED a disaster.
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       08-31-2021, 11:12 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by ralph View Post
I get your salty that a 20 year war has ended but don't worry I'm sure there will be other countries to invade soon enough and Raytheon can start selling weapons to the Teliban as they keep Isis at bay or whatever, they will be just fine.
Actually, I'm hoping we can get Holder back to supplying weapons to the fast and furious Mexican cartels.
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       08-31-2021, 11:19 AM Reply   
Now, Biden is claiming his Afghan disaster that just got 13 service members murdered was "an extraordinary success." In what bizarro world could that statement be anything other than a punch line to a very bad joke? This traitor needs to go immediately.
Old     (grant_west)      Join Date: Jun 2005       08-31-2021, 12:33 PM Reply   
If you are NOT embarrassed as a America by this Administrations handling of the withdraw I don't know what to say. Weather your Vote as a "D" or a "R" we as Americans look like a Ship of fools.

More important then what we look like is this Fact

Leaving behind all these Weapons & Military Equipment to a ruthless bunch of savages. We have truly destroyed that country.
Old     (grant_west)      Join Date: Jun 2005       08-31-2021, 12:39 PM Reply   
question
How would you feel if another country came to the US & pulled up into the worst party to town, with Truckload after truck load of Guns & Ammo & Just dumped it in the center of the street for the worst kind of people to come get it & be fully armed & outfitted. What kind of place do you think that part of town would become? How would you feel about the country that dumped all that weaponry in your town? Better yet how would you feel about "That Country" when that Weaponry is used to kill your loved ones & destroy what little bit of HOPE of life you once had!

Last edited by grant_west; 08-31-2021 at 12:44 PM.
Old     (DeltaHoosier)      Join Date: Mar 2018       08-31-2021, 12:51 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by grant_west View Post
question
How would you feel if another country came to the US & pulled up into the worst party to town, with Truckload after truck load of Guns & Ammo & Just dumped it in the center of the street for the worst kind of people to come get it & be fully armed & outfitted. What kind of place do you think that part of town would become? How would you feel about the country that dumped all that weaponry in your town? Better yet how would you feel about "That Country" when that Weaponry is used to kill your loved ones & destroy what little bit of HOPE of life you once had!
We call it Chicago or any other democrat ran major city. Take your pick.

Technically, we do have the kind of arms in every single city and town in America and they are perfectly fine with the exception of the democrat cities
Old     (95sn)      Join Date: Sep 2005       08-31-2021, 1:22 PM Reply   
Quote:
You and the others would not hold the same feelings if this happened during Trump. You know it and we all know it.

We did not lose in Afghanistan over the last 3 administrations. They were effectively doing the job at the time. Biden absolutely owns this even though he has just taken the job. Everyone knows you are not going to cure centuries of tribalism in 20 years. You pretty much have to stay longer than 2 or 3 generations of those people live and die under a new way of life for that to even begin to work. What is a loss is not seeing this as abundantly clear, leaving them all that equipment, not getting our people out and then moving out the military. Giving up our multi billion dollar air base to boot. That is the failure.
We didnt lose over 3 admins...also Everyone knows you cant change tribalism in 20 years. So what is the answer? Burn another 20 years and countless lives? Perfect.
Good that he owns it, he said the buck stops with him. Unlike previous Mr. I take no responsibility at all guy whos negotiating put us on schedule to leave in May.
Did you forget we left everything in Syria too? In Viet Nam? and every war we ever bailed on? Loaded up the troops and left. They always seem to leave behind billions in arms.
Old     (95sn)      Join Date: Sep 2005       08-31-2021, 1:26 PM Reply   
Quote:
Yep. He failed. They are trying to make the military woke instead of trying to win wars or even leave in a sane way.
Whats wrong with "woke"? How were they going to "win" in Afghanistan? The "win" was leaving.
Old     (95sn)      Join Date: Sep 2005       08-31-2021, 1:33 PM Reply   
Quote:
Funny, only thing I seen pushed by fox is vaccines. You like to conflate being against useless authoritarian mandates as being against vaccines. Masks do not work for the way they are being used. Masks at best are a transitory measure with social distancing in well ventilated places. period.

Only people on film saying not to get the vaccine are Biden and Harris
Not conflating anything. Ive already posted several examples, here's a couple more for the slow learners.

Public health officials are aggressively dispelling claims by right-wing media personalities who have been promoting an anti-parasitic drug used for livestock as a potential Covid-19 treatment.

“You are not a horse. You are not a cow,” the US Food and Drug Administration tweeted Saturday. “Seriously, y’all. Stop it.”

Top conservative media personalities — including Fox News hosts Tucker Carlson, Sean Hannity, and Laura Ingraham — have mentioned ivermectin as a drug that could possibly be used to treat Covid-19.

https://www.mercurynews.com/2021/08/...vid-treatment/
This is part of a recent theme in right-wing media of attacking public health officials for promoting the highly effective coronavirus vaccines as the best path out of the pandemic instead of potential therapeutics to treat the virus.

Throughout the pandemic, Fox News, talk-radio, and right-wing websites have promoted unproven therapeutics to treat Covid-19 while simultaneously casting doubt on the effectiveness of vaccines and masks.

For example, for months in 2020, these same personalities pushed the antimalarial drug hydroxychloroquine as a possible treatment, despite studies indicating it was not effective and health officials warning that taking it could have negative side effects.

https://www.mediamatters.org/fox-new...just-retracted
Old     (95sn)      Join Date: Sep 2005       08-31-2021, 1:34 PM Reply   
Quote:
how many vaccinated Republicans are dying in hospitals?
The dumb un-vaxxed ones.
Old     (dougr)      Join Date: Dec 2009       08-31-2021, 1:37 PM Reply   
Quote:
We didnt lose over 3 admins...also Everyone knows you cant change tribalism in 20 years. So what is the answer? Burn another 20 years and countless lives? Perfect.
Good that he owns it, he said the buck stops with him. Unlike previous Mr. I take no responsibility at all guy whos negotiating put us on schedule to leave in May.
Did you forget we left everything in Syria too? In Viet Nam? and every war we ever bailed on? Loaded up the troops and left. They always seem to leave behind billions in arms.
you should try and get a job in Bidens Admin, you are the perfect person for his team. In the event, someone ever falls off your boat, please ignore your "common sense" and turn the boat around and pick them up, dont leave them behind. Especially when you say" I promise to not leave you"
Old     (95sn)      Join Date: Sep 2005       08-31-2021, 1:37 PM Reply   
Quote:
More random Gish gallop from a mental patient. That's all you're good for. I'd say 70% of the black population is more of a starring role being played, but you'll never acknowledge that because it requires honesty from you which is your very own personal kryptonite.
Some people are just a little slower, its ok lil guy.
You say a lot of stuff thats not close to true. Prove your 70% number, you know, be honest. Back it up with some data, we all know how pragmatic you are.
Old     (grant_west)      Join Date: Jun 2005       08-31-2021, 1:37 PM Reply   
Quote:
So what are you saying, Because it was done in the past its OK to Do Now? That's pure BS. If trump would have left like this BOTH sides of the Isle would be rightfully upset, BTW we left behind 58 Blackhawk Helicopters, 95sn you know what you sound like. You sound like a Momma who's Son just shot up and robbed a 7/11 and is giving a interview on the News saying how your Son is a Good Kid. #Brainwashed
Old     (95sn)      Join Date: Sep 2005       08-31-2021, 1:41 PM Reply   
Quote:
YOU just stop. The end was 100% preventable. Biden lied when he told everyone it was all gonna be alright. He even went on vacation before the pull out started! He CREATED a disaster.
Preventable, ive heard that term before. hmmm
OH, YEAH, Covid is PREVENTIBLE, all it takes is a vaccine. That we have. That is FREE to everyone 12 and over. Trump golfed all during the Syria debacle and thru both his impeachment trials. Helps clear the mind he said.
Old     (95sn)      Join Date: Sep 2005       08-31-2021, 1:46 PM Reply   
Quote:
Now, Biden is claiming his Afghan disaster that just got 13 service members murdered was "an extraordinary success." In what bizarro world could that statement be anything other than a punch line to a very bad joke? This traitor needs to go immediately.
Is that the term they use in wartime? Murder? or are you a little emotional today? Isnt Collateral Damage the term your Daddy used? Whats the total war body count during the Biden "years"? 13?
DeSantis is killing over 250 per day. And its preventable. Perspective.
Old     (95sn)      Join Date: Sep 2005       08-31-2021, 2:13 PM Reply   
Quote:
So what are you saying, Because it was done in the past its OK to Do Now? That's pure BS. If trump would have left like this BOTH sides of the Isle would be rightfully upset, BTW we left behind 58 Blackhawk Helicopters, 95sn you know what you sound like. You sound like a Momma who's Son just shot up and robbed a 7/11 and is giving a interview on the News saying how your Son is a Good Kid. #Brainwashed
Im saying its exactly what we did in every war we have abandoned since and including Viet Nam. This time is no different then the last handful of times. It may not be right, its what the US does. Check me, look it up.
This time Right wing media sees it as their big chance to bash Biden. Its what they do. No surprise. Trump did leave everything behind in Syria, and they didnt help a single Kurd who worked with the US in the war. Biden brought back like 100,000 Afghans, who in a week or so Right wing media will be whining about too. Not to mention the US has been supplying weapons to all kinds of groups for decades who turn out to be terrorists. How do you know what was left? I doubt the Army even has a close to accurate list. Im sure FOX had a complete inventory of arms in Afghanistan, dont they. Bet they are incensed too. They cant believe the damage. Greatest military loss in the history of The United States of America.
FYI, to put you at ease, ive never shot up or robbed any store, if i did my mom would toss the key after I was locked up. Shes an Ex principal, dont take no BS.
Old     (dougr)      Join Date: Dec 2009       08-31-2021, 3:08 PM Reply   
Quote:

Is that the term they use in wartime? Murder? or are you a little emotional today? Isnt Collateral Damage the term your Daddy used? Whats the total war body count during the Biden "years"? 13?
DeSantis is killing over 250 per day. And its preventable. Perspective.
you are such a tool, war is not covid, and you know better. you feel obligated to prop up Biden, who is a spineless, weak, 2 faced pony solder! He had no intention to save anyone past his deadline. told the world he would stay until every citizen was out. He left Americans behind. If it was your brother or sister or someone in your family, I am sure you would be devastated! Or maybe you wouldn't?
Old     (dougr)      Join Date: Dec 2009       08-31-2021, 3:11 PM Reply   
AS FOR COVID

Euoprean countries are going to stop testing in October, for those who are not Ill. So anyone who is sick, is sick, as they have stated, this is going to infect everyone, and it is not stoppable as vaccinated people are spreading the virus and there is not way to stop it. Germany will stop Oct 1st.
Old     (shawndoggy)      Join Date: Nov 2009       08-31-2021, 3:19 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by dougr View Post
AS FOR COVID

Euoprean countries are going to stop testing in October, for those who are not Ill. So anyone who is sick, is sick, as they have stated, this is going to infect everyone, and it is not stoppable as vaccinated people are spreading the virus and there is not way to stop it. Germany will stop Oct 1st.
Srsly Doug where do you get your news? So much almost-but-not-quite-right in your three sentences there.

(weekly FREE testing for unvaxxed is ending October 11) From the failing NYT: "Starting Oct. 11, when the changes take effect, the tests will continue to be available at no charge for people under 18, pregnant women or others who have medical reasons not to get vaccinated."
Old     (grant_west)      Join Date: Jun 2005       08-31-2021, 3:26 PM Reply   
I get it Dems are gonna make political Hay when ever they can. The political saying “Never let a good tragedy go to waste” is Not Lost. I get it. But I get it. 95sn You seem like a super apologist for “Mush 4 Brains Biden” If TRUMP was commander in chief and it went down like this I would not be making excesses for incompetent decisions.
Old     (dougr)      Join Date: Dec 2009       08-31-2021, 3:30 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by shawndoggy View Post
Srsly Doug where do you get your news? So much almost-but-not-quite-right in your three sentences there.

(weekly FREE testing for unvaxxed is ending October 11) From the failing NYT: "Starting Oct. 11, when the changes take effect, the tests will continue to be available at no charge for people under 18, pregnant women or others who have medical reasons not to get vaccinated."
I didn't say, there would be not test available, they are not going to be testing people unless they are "medical need" So there's not going to be test, test test, unless the patient in in moderate to sever illness. So no more data charts, no more trending.

I believe Dr john Cambell, youtube doc spoke of this as well.
Old     (dougr)      Join Date: Dec 2009       08-31-2021, 3:35 PM Reply   
Quote:

Its was discuss on BBC, here, found the YouTube Kemosabi
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JhRb5hnTseU&t=538s
Old     (95sn)      Join Date: Sep 2005       08-31-2021, 3:36 PM Reply   
Quote:
you are such a tool, war is not covid, and you know better. you feel obligated to prop up Biden, who is a spineless, weak, 2 faced pony solder! He had no intention to save anyone past his deadline. told the world he would stay until every citizen was out. He left Americans behind. If it was your brother or sister or someone in your family, I am sure you would be devastated! Or maybe you wouldn't?
i didnt use the term "murder" regarding desantis. We also dont use it when talking about soldiers dying in a war they volunteered to fight in. Unless they kill each other or for war crimes. Biden has been in office 8 months. He wasnt pres when the war started, Bush was. He pulled the troops out, sloppily but out. I also dont place all blame on him for the sloppy exit. He has military advisors that tell him best/worst case scenarios. He didnt depend on his own ideas. He took advice from the experts. I dont think those experts got everything right either. The Greatest military in history isnt always the best/smartest, its just the most expensive. Why is Biden "spineless" and "weak"? He took responsibility.
Your sources like to get you all riled up, too bad for you, theyre good at their job.
Old     (dougr)      Join Date: Dec 2009       08-31-2021, 3:42 PM Reply   
Quote:
i didnt use the term "murder" regarding desantis. We also dont use it when talking about soldiers dying in a war they volunteered to fight in. Unless they kill each other or for war crimes. Biden has been in office 8 months. He wasnt pres when the war started, Bush was. He pulled the troops out, sloppily but out. I also dont place all blame on him for the sloppy exit. He has military advisors that tell him best/worst case scenarios. He didnt depend on his own ideas. He took advice from the experts. I dont think those experts got everything right either. The Greatest military in history isnt always the best/smartest, its just the most expensive. Why is Biden "spineless" and "weak"? He took responsibility.
Your sources like to get you all riled up, too bad for you, theyre good at their job.
PLEASE, he didn't take responsibility, he pushed the responsibility on the prior Admin. He pulled out of a nightmare exit he created. He could have stayed until every citizen was out. 99% of the country, less you, agree that we should have stayed, extended timeline, but he and his admin are boobs, and didn't care. He let terrorits make the rules. He is a moron and both the left and right, generally, agree is unfit
Old     (95sn)      Join Date: Sep 2005       08-31-2021, 3:45 PM Reply   
Quote:
I didn't say, there would be not test available, they are not going to be testing people unless they are "medical need" So there's not going to be test, test test, unless the patient in in moderate to sever illness. So no more data charts, no more trending.

Your "Doctor" is a nurse with a phD.
Old     (95sn)      Join Date: Sep 2005       08-31-2021, 3:46 PM Reply   
Quote:
PLEASE, he didn't take responsibility, he pushed the responsibility on the prior Admin. He pulled out of a nightmare exit he created. He could have stayed until every citizen was out. 99% of the country, less you, agree that we should have stayed, extended timeline, but he and his admin are boobs, and didn't care. He let terrorits make the rules. He is a moron and both the left and right, generally, agree is unfit
Got a source?
https://www.foxnews.com/politics/bid...uation-of-120k
Old     (ralph)      Join Date: Apr 2002       08-31-2021, 4:09 PM Reply   
Quote:
He could have stayed until every citizen was out.
Yes except that the ceasefire with the Taliban was on the condition they were out by that date. So if you break that term the ceasefire is off.
Old     (dougr)      Join Date: Dec 2009       08-31-2021, 4:10 PM Reply   
Quote:
LOL, everyone heard him say, I take responsibility, but, but, but He should have said, I am pulling out with or without our citizens, and I then say, i take responsibility for my decision. But no, he said, i will stay until every American is out, but he then backpedaled, like an old grumpy man, who just wanted it to be over. he doesn't care, he's not going to run again, he won't make it the full 4 years.

A child could have planned a better exit than Biden did. the only thing that will, possibly, get his admin to go back is to save the service dogs. Maybe he can replace is dog with a dog that doesn't bite people. Although, any dog that has Biden as a master, probably is going to bite people.
Old     (shawndoggy)      Join Date: Nov 2009       08-31-2021, 4:33 PM Reply   
Quote:

No you misunderstand. They were testing *everyone* weekly, symptoms or not. Not just symptomatic people like we do in the US.
Old     (dougr)      Join Date: Dec 2009       08-31-2021, 4:51 PM Reply   
Quote:
No you misunderstand. They were testing *everyone* weekly, symptoms or not. Not just symptomatic people like we do in the US.
I didn't misunderstand, Germany has been the best at testing everyone, with some routine. but as delta is taking over, and people are getting covid, vaccinated or not, they are cutting testing for those who are truly in need. Hence, the testing is becoming moot, as its spreading at a rate that no long merits stats. So, without writing a paper, my point is, that testing, positivity rates, percentages are now becoming moot, as the delta explodes in every country.

Similar to the flu, if you are sick, stay home, unless you are very sick, then when you go to the doctor or hospital, they flu test. Covid will become the same, if it hasn't already.
Old     (DeltaHoosier)      Join Date: Mar 2018       08-31-2021, 5:35 PM Reply   
Quote:
The dumb un-vaxxed ones.
You mean like the dumb un-vaxxed democrats? We can do this all night.
Old     (DeltaHoosier)      Join Date: Mar 2018       08-31-2021, 5:41 PM Reply   
Quote:
Whats wrong with "woke"? How were they going to "win" in Afghanistan? The "win" was leaving.
"woke" is marxism. It is repackaged Critical Theory now with the name Critical Race Theory. It automatically assigns victim hood based on your color instead of simply your economic status. In this case, anyone who does not see you as a victim is also an enemy even if they are just living their life.

As far as winning. Winning was getting Bin Laden and making intel in roads in the region. That was about it. A true win would take generations. The only win there is going to be is from Biden giving china a front row seat to get over 2 trillion dollars worth of rare earth elements to make batteries. Starting to wonder how much does biden owe china?
Old     (95sn)      Join Date: Sep 2005       08-31-2021, 5:41 PM Reply   
Quote:
You mean like the dumb un-vaxxed democrats? We can do this all night.
If they are not vaccinated they are dumb, it isnt political.
Old     (DeltaHoosier)      Join Date: Mar 2018       08-31-2021, 5:44 PM Reply   
Quote:
He doesn't own Sh#t!! The very first thing he did right out of the gate was try and blame Trump. he walks away when people ask him questions on it. He obviously had something else to do while receiving the bodies of the Marines from where he f'ed up and got them killed. Nothing like looking at your watch on the receiving line.

Actually we did not leave equipment in mass and working for the enemy.
Old     (DeltaHoosier)      Join Date: Mar 2018       08-31-2021, 5:45 PM Reply   
Quote:
If they are not vaccinated they are dumb, it isnt political.
Sure it is political. Every time you blamed Trump for covid and every time you commies blame republicans it is political. Quit saying it is not political when you are caught on it.
Old     (DeltaHoosier)      Join Date: Mar 2018       08-31-2021, 5:47 PM Reply   
Quote:
Preventable, ive heard that term before. hmmm
OH, YEAH, Covid is PREVENTIBLE, all it takes is a vaccine. That we have. That is FREE to everyone 12 and over. Trump golfed all during the Syria debacle and thru both his impeachment trials. Helps clear the mind he said.
The joke is on you and everyone else. Covid is no longer preventable. It is something you are going to have to live with.

Impeachment trials? That kangaroo court. I would golf too and would moon those a holes while I was at it.
Old     (DeltaHoosier)      Join Date: Mar 2018       08-31-2021, 5:51 PM Reply   
Quote:
Yes except that the ceasefire with the Taliban was on the condition they were out by that date. So if you break that term the ceasefire is off.
on noes....... The Taliban will attack. We beat their a$$es for 20 years straight. What do you think they were going to do? Reportedly they offered to let the US keep Kabul until we were out and we rejected it.
Old     (DeltaHoosier)      Join Date: Mar 2018       08-31-2021, 5:57 PM Reply   
Quote:
Not conflating anything. Ive already posted several examples, here's a couple more for the slow learners.

Public health officials are aggressively dispelling claims by right-wing media personalities who have been promoting an anti-parasitic drug used for livestock as a potential Covid-19 treatment.

“You are not a horse. You are not a cow,” the US Food and Drug Administration tweeted Saturday. “Seriously, y’all. Stop it.”

Top conservative media personalities — including Fox News hosts Tucker Carlson, Sean Hannity, and Laura Ingraham — have mentioned ivermectin as a drug that could possibly be used to treat Covid-19.

https://www.mercurynews.com/2021/08/...vid-treatment/
This is part of a recent theme in right-wing media of attacking public health officials for promoting the highly effective coronavirus vaccines as the best path out of the pandemic instead of potential therapeutics to treat the virus.

Throughout the pandemic, Fox News, talk-radio, and right-wing websites have promoted unproven therapeutics to treat Covid-19 while simultaneously casting doubt on the effectiveness of vaccines and masks.

For example, for months in 2020, these same personalities pushed the antimalarial drug hydroxychloroquine as a possible treatment, despite studies indicating it was not effective and health officials warning that taking it could have negative side effects.

https://www.mediamatters.org/fox-new...just-retracted
Can you tell me to what standard the piece of random cloth on your face is tested to? I will wait for the answer.

Apparently the CDC has an issue with the vaccines as they are making us get another round of them, so apparently there is an issue with the effectiveness of them and they should talk about it.

You are definitely conflating two topics. Fox News says to get the vaccine, however they can also report on potential (and your freaking write up even says "potential") treatments if you have covid. One can report on both things at the same time. It is not a serial game.
Old     (DeltaHoosier)      Join Date: Mar 2018       08-31-2021, 6:02 PM Reply   
Quote:
I didn't misunderstand, Germany has been the best at testing everyone, with some routine. but as delta is taking over, and people are getting covid, vaccinated or not, they are cutting testing for those who are truly in need. Hence, the testing is becoming moot, as its spreading at a rate that no long merits stats. So, without writing a paper, my point is, that testing, positivity rates, percentages are now becoming moot, as the delta explodes in every country.

Similar to the flu, if you are sick, stay home, unless you are very sick, then when you go to the doctor or hospital, they flu test. Covid will become the same, if it hasn't already.
They do have flu tests but never tested in my life for it. Get it every year pretty much though.

Even Faucci has pretty much said we can not get heard immunity. Even if everyone in the US has the vaccine which again is for spike proteins and not covid, the rest of the world will never be fully vaccinated. Delta is from South America and they are talking other variants already. Almost like this thing was made in a lab to attack humans? hmmm.....
Old     (ralph)      Join Date: Apr 2002       08-31-2021, 7:04 PM Reply   
Quote:
on noes....... The Taliban will attack. We beat their a$$es for 20 years straight
Huh, you just left with your tail between your legs? Doesn't look like 20 years of winning by any metric.
Old     (ralph)      Join Date: Apr 2002       08-31-2021, 7:34 PM Reply   
Quote:
Huh, you just left with your tail between your legs? Doesn't look like 20 years of winning by any metric.
Is that what Trump meant we he said there will be so much winning you will get sick of it?
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       08-31-2021, 9:46 PM Reply   
Quote:
Troll level: sheep fu.ker

You just wish your country was in the game when they can’t even get nosebleed seats to it. You contribute zero to the world. If your whole country fell off the planet, no one would notice. You may as well be the prison island of a prison island.... oh wait.......
Old     (ralph)      Join Date: Apr 2002       08-31-2021, 10:31 PM Reply   
Quote:
Troll level: sheep fu.ker

You just wish your country was in the game when they can’t even get nosebleed seats to it. You contribute zero to the world. If your whole country fell off the planet, no one would notice. You may as well be the prison island of a prison island.... oh wait.......
You just spent $2T on a war you lost started on the pretence that some stoneage cave dwellers flew planes in to the WTC. Nah, happy to sit this one out thanks.
Old     (dougr)      Join Date: Dec 2009       09-01-2021, 3:26 AM Reply   
When Americans make poor choices
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GUNQwyGmrcY
Old     (shawndoggy)      Join Date: Nov 2009       09-01-2021, 3:34 AM Reply   
Quote:

No Doug, mass testing was rolled out as a stopgap till enough vaccines were available to get everyone vaxxed (availability more limited there than here). Now, rather than subsidizing the unvaxed the government is removing the subsidy as a way to encourage folks to get vaxxed.
Old     (shawndoggy)      Join Date: Nov 2009       09-01-2021, 3:56 AM Reply   
Quote:
Delta is from South America and.....
India is in south asia.
Old     (dougr)      Join Date: Dec 2009       09-01-2021, 4:56 AM Reply   
Quote:
No Doug, mass testing was rolled out as a stopgap till enough vaccines were available to get everyone vaxxed (availability more limited there than here). Now, rather than subsidizing the unvaxed the government is removing the subsidy as a way to encourage folks to get vaxxed.
It does not matter if you are vax'd or not, you and I and anyone vax'd is spreading it, and prob more than those who know they are sick. So you can argue, its killing people. I agree, and its sad, and I am not an anti vaxxer but the facts are the facts. its not going to stop until everyone has had it, and we are seeing mild sickness with shedding, so everyone who thinks they have a cold prob have covid and are spreading it at a rate so fast, its moot to argue "who has it"

As for the government not paying for testing, THEY HAVE SOCIALIZED HEALTH CARE! they dont pay, its free!!!!!!! so that argument is out the window. OR the socialists are going to "charge now" for the test. LOL
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       09-01-2021, 4:57 AM Reply   
Just one more reason to never let your children near a public school nowadays. This libtard teaches less than ten miles from my house, openly recruits ANTIFA members and even gives his students extra credit in the classroom if they participate in ANTIFA BS. A poster of Mao as well as ANTIFA and *** flags are hung on his classroom walls. https://www.foxnews.com/politics/vid...evolutionaries
Old     (dougr)      Join Date: Dec 2009       09-01-2021, 5:04 AM Reply   
Quote:
India is in south asia.
guess what, delta is everywhere, and its stupid to think it matters at this point. You want to have a real argument, make the chinese vomit the truth. Everyone is so afraid of finding the truth, because once it comes out, there will be a world war.
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       09-01-2021, 5:19 AM Reply   
Quote:
You just spent $2T on a war you lost started on the pretence that some stoneage cave dwellers flew planes in to the WTC. Nah, happy to sit this one out thanks.
You sit all of them out. It’s what weak countries do. You sit them all out and hide.
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       09-01-2021, 5:25 AM Reply   
Quote:
guess what, delta is everywhere, and its stupid to think it matters at this point. You want to have a real argument, make the chinese vomit the truth. Everyone is so afraid of finding the truth, because once it comes out, there will be a world war.
I agree with you, Doug. The only person who had balls big enough to even call them out on their crap is Trump. That’s why they released this bio weapon.
Old     (psudy)      Join Date: Dec 2003       09-01-2021, 5:32 AM Reply   
Quote:
Just one more reason to never let your children near a public school nowadays. This libtard teaches less than ten miles from my house, openly recruits ANTIFA members and even gives his students extra credit in the classroom if they participate in ANTIFA BS. A poster of Mao as well as ANTIFA and *** flags are hung on his classroom walls. https://www.foxnews.com/politics/vid...evolutionaries
Thats the kind of guy I would like to see beat to death in the street.
Old     (skiboarder)      Join Date: Oct 2006       09-01-2021, 5:35 AM Reply   
Quote:
question
I think everyone is missing the key fact that very few of these weapons were actually US owned anymore. Most, near all, US hardware was removed or destroyed. The second rate equipment that is now in the hands of the Taliban was owned by the Afghan army and Afghan Government. We propped them up for 20 years, do we just leave them unarmed?

I hoped they would have fought for their freedom. Biden made a bad bet on them at least slowing the advance. They abandoned their equipment to the hand of the enemy immediately. More dangerous than the weapons is probably the data they left behind. When you have have face-scans of US friendly fighters, It will make it hard for them to hide back into the masses.

There is a lot of arm chair general-ing going on. 100% preventable, not a chance. Why do you think so many presidents put it off. Could it have been handled better, definitely, but it was always going to be ugly for the Afgahan people. We are watching Afghanistan go back to normal right now.
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       09-01-2021, 6:00 AM Reply   
Quote:
I think everyone is missing the key fact that very few of these weapons were actually US owned anymore. Most, near all, US hardware was removed or destroyed. The second rate equipment that is now in the hands of the Taliban was owned by the Afghan army and Afghan Government. We propped them up for 20 years, do we just leave them unarmed?

I hoped they would have fought for their freedom. Biden made a bad bet on them at least slowing the advance. They abandoned their equipment to the hand of the enemy immediately. More dangerous than the weapons is probably the data they left behind. When you have have face-scans of US friendly fighters, It will make it hard for them to hide back into the masses.

There is a lot of arm chair general-ing going on. 100% preventable, not a chance. Why do you think so many presidents put it off. Could it have been handled better, definitely, but it was always going to be ugly for the Afgahan people. We are watching Afghanistan go back to normal right now.
Your boy lied to us multiple times and he continues to lie about pretty much everything surrounding his crisis that he created. All he can do is lie more by trying to blame Trump. He purposely left Americans behind after promising not to! He must be impeached immediately. And take that radical, two bit ho out to the dumpster while you’re at it. I’d rather have Pelosi as prez.
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       09-01-2021, 6:04 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by psudy View Post
Thats the kind of guy I would like to see beat to death in the street.
Believe me, that guy has a target on his back now. Someone is gonna recognize that neighborhood and wait for him to walk his dog again or they can just wait outside his school. He’s super easy to get to.
Old     (fly135)      Join Date: Jun 2004       09-01-2021, 6:06 AM Reply   
Quote:
on noes....... The Taliban will attack. We beat their a$$es for 20 years straight. What do you think they were going to do? Reportedly they offered to let the US keep Kabul until we were out and we rejected it.
Classic. Some people died, that was a tragedy because it should have been us doing the killing. You've gone from... "It was the wrong war, we should have left the Taliban and Al Qaeda alone and just invaded Iraq" to "We should spend centuries there if that's what it takes to cure tribalism".
Old     (fly135)      Join Date: Jun 2004       09-01-2021, 6:12 AM Reply   
Quote:
The second rate equipment that is now in the hands of the Taliban was owned by the Afghan army and Afghan Government. We propped them up for 20 years, do we just leave them unarmed?
The hindsight Generals here will never acknowledge the fact that the plan was always, by every administration that the Afghan govt could defend itself and there was never any intention of evacuations. But truth isn't something that comes easy to attendees of Tucker Carlsons' Chicken Little U.
Old     (skiboarder)      Join Date: Oct 2006       09-01-2021, 6:15 AM Reply   
Quote:
Your boy lied to us multiple times and he continues to lie about pretty much everything surrounding his crisis that he created. All he can do is lie more by trying to blame Trump. He purposely left Americans behind after promising not to! He must be impeached immediately. And take that radical, two bit ho out to the dumpster while you’re at it. I’d rather have Pelosi as prez.
You are such an idiot. Didn't even touch a damn thing I said.

You are confusing a lie with a failure. A lie would be saying that an election is stolen when you know it is not. The Taliban advancing way faster and more aggressively than planned is a failure.
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       09-01-2021, 6:19 AM Reply   
Quote:
The hindsight Generals here will never acknowledge the fact that the plan was always, by every administration that the Afghan govt could defend itself and there was never any intention of evacuations. But truth isn't something that comes easy to attendees of Tucker Carlsons' Chicken Little U.
How do you defend Biden’s lies about getting all Americans out before pulling the military out? That’s literally the most UNamerican thing anyone can do as commander-in-chief. Seriously, this is a political smorgasbord for the right.
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       09-01-2021, 6:21 AM Reply   
Quote:

You are confusing a lie with a failure. A lie would be saying that an election is stolen when you know it is not. The Taliban advancing way faster and more aggressively than planned is a failure.
The damn $hit you said is just that. Explain why your boy PURPOSELY AND KNOWINGLY left Americans behind, Richard!
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       09-01-2021, 6:25 AM Reply   
Quote:

No, you’re confusing a failure with a lie. A lie is when you sit there in a recent interview telling George Stephanopoulos and all of us Americans that you’re going to get all Americans out..... and don’t.
Old     (fly135)      Join Date: Jun 2004       09-01-2021, 6:29 AM Reply   
Quote:
How do you defend Biden’s lies about getting all Americans out before pulling the military out? That’s literally the most UNamerican thing anyone can do as commander-in-chief. Seriously, this is a political smorgasbord for the right.
It appears that he did everything humanly possible short of reengaging in war. He exhibited the intention to do what ever we could as a nation to get everyone we could out. That's a far cry from the kind of lies that Trump told and you never called out. Of course it's a smorgasbord for everyone detached from reality. That was referred to in my previous post.
Old     (skiboarder)      Join Date: Oct 2006       09-01-2021, 6:31 AM Reply   
Quote:
The damn $hit you said is just that. Explain why your boy PURPOSELY AND KNOWINGLY left Americans behind, Richard!
His plan was built around the Afghan army providing stability or at least relief. That was a bad plan and if failed.

You really think he purposely left people behind?! Why?! What would he have to gain by purposely failing.

Contribute or sit down, idiot. You said it was 100% preventable. Please tell us how or at least refute what I said. Your: Devil, Communist, Nazi, arguments are boring.
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       09-01-2021, 6:41 AM Reply   
Quote:
His plan was built around the Afghan army providing stability or at least relief. That was a bad plan and if failed.

You really think he purposely left people behind?! Why?! What would he have to gain by purposely failing.

Contribute or sit down, idiot. You said it was 100% preventable. Please tell us how or at least refute what I said. Your: Devil, Communist, Nazi, arguments are boring.
It’s on F’ing video, you cretin! Do I need to post another link to the interview for your stupid as$? Do you need a transcript? What is broken in your head that you can’t see his bald-faced lies? It’s on video!!! Do I need to grab you by the neck and rub your nose in it like a dog?
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       09-01-2021, 6:43 AM Reply   
Quote:
It appears that he did everything humanly possible short of reengaging in war. He exhibited the intention to do what ever we could as a nation to get everyone we could out. That's a far cry from the kind of lies that Trump told and you never called out. Of course it's a smorgasbord for everyone detached from reality. That was referred to in my previous post.
Nice editorial and revision of recent history. Not! Apparently you missed the George Stephanopoulos interview as well as your fellow libtard.
Old     (DeltaHoosier)      Join Date: Mar 2018       09-01-2021, 6:50 AM Reply   
Quote:
question
I should have expanded on this. What you are describing is what happens when you only give the bad guys the guns.
Old     (skiboarder)      Join Date: Oct 2006       09-01-2021, 6:50 AM Reply   
Quote:
It’s on F’ing video, you cretin! Do I need to post another link to the interview for your stupid as$? Do you need a transcript? What is broken in your head that you can’t see his bald-faced lies? It’s on video!!! Do I need to grab you by the neck and rub your nose in it like a dog?
How many boxers say stuff like, "I'm gonna win in 3 rounds" and lose by decision at the end of the fight? Were they lying? Only if they planned on losing on purpose.

I'm not denying he said it. A lie requires intention to decieve. Do you think he intended to leave people behind?

Mark, you fill these pages with hollow posts. Name-call and declare victory.... Or you just restate someone else post you agree with. You are the kid that obviously didn't read the chapter and won't shut up in class.
Old     (DeltaHoosier)      Join Date: Mar 2018       09-01-2021, 6:59 AM Reply   
Quote:

I would not say that saying the election is stolen is a lie. For the democrats it was the exact political narrative they pushed when Trump won and win Bush won. Don't recall anyone calling that a lie. Maybe it is, however by set standard of you leftist on this board and the media, it clearly is not a lie. From my perspective, I am not going to say outright it was stolen, however the math strongly suggests it was fraud.

As far as biden. Absolutely a failure on the most basic level. that is the last rung on that ladder. However, word is coming out that he knew they would fail and they are saying the president over there was pressured into saying they are doing better than they were by biden's administration. That coupled with bidens defense department contradicting him after almost every press conference seems to suggest there is more there than meets the eye. What you need to think about is a military that literally has colleges that do nothing but draw up battle plans for anywhere on the globe even during peace time, what do you think they had in their pockets for this? Just seems odd. It could be he simply said that we are going and we are done with this crap and that would be a hard pill politically, but he may have done that but don't blame Trump right off the bat and quit acting like the press is bothering you when questioned about it. Don't roll you eyes at the mother of a Marine you got killed. Don't look at your watch like you have somewhere better to be during the receiving line for the Marines you got killed.
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       09-01-2021, 7:00 AM Reply   
Quote:
How many boxers say stuff like, "I'm gonna win in 3 rounds" and lose by decision at the end of the fight? Were they lying? Only if they planned on losing on purpose.

I'm not denying he said it. A lie requires intention to decieve. Do you think he intended to leave people behind?

Mark, you fill these pages with hollow posts. Name-call and declare victory.... Or you just restate someone else post you agree with. You are the kid that obviously didn't read the chapter and won't shut up in class.
He didn't keep his word. Period. People have died and are currently, actively dying right now because of it.

Skiboarder, (who's too afraid to post his name like that pussy 95) speaking of hollow, your defense of Biden is as hollow as it gets. Never mind reading the chapter, you can't even watch the video and understand what he did and continues to do.

You fail to acknowledge just how bad this is and what a world class, prime example this is of how and why your party CANNOT be trusted with ANY power on a national scale.