Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > Non-Wakeboarding Discussion

Old     (DeltaHoosier)      Join Date: Mar 2018       01-08-2021, 2:12 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by ralph View Post
And there you have it, delta thinks the government should be burnt down, quite the patriot.
You are just a simple dip****

Didn't your country just pass a law that you can kill babies if you don't like the gender? Fing barbarians.
Old     (DeltaHoosier)      Join Date: Mar 2018       01-08-2021, 2:24 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by joeshmoe View Post
There is No civil war, there are No States willing to succeed. These are basically racist wanting the black population to go back to Africa, it is Not about constitutional rights. wearing a mask is does Not go against our constitution, hell, there is not even One person in jail for Not wearing a mask, So, to me, it's more like a suggestion, we still are a free country. More than 4,000 covid deaths yesterday, maybe if everyone wore a mask we could flatten the curve, seems like they're having a hard time vaccinating everyone.
Flattening the curve does not mean absent of death. It just means you will get treatment as you die.

Who are all the these "racist"? I want many of you white people out of the country. Does that make me racist? You actually have democrat congress people saying nasty things about Jews while in office. I guess since Jews are not black or people in your mind, that makes those congressmen not racist?
Old     (DeltaHoosier)      Join Date: Mar 2018       01-08-2021, 2:46 PM Reply   
Quote:
This was interesting, I thought the republican party could do some good in this area, because it does seem that the lawyers make laws to help themselves, but The republicans for the first two years after the 2016 election owned all three branches of government, made No laws against the lawyers. One law they could have implemented was that the loser in a lawsuit has to pay All lawyers fees, just think how many less court cases there would be, there would be No frivolous court cases, unless someone really liked paying the lawyers fees of the person they were suing. So, this argument against lawyers doesn't hold water because the republicans have never passed any laws to stop this abuse in the courts, they seem to just back large corporations, who have companies all over the world, so America first is Not their top priority.
Funny. Almost every single large corporation is ran by democrats.

You obviously don't understand how laws come to pass. Many laws still require a 60% vote. The other side of that you can not pass laws to keep people from having access to the courts. It has nothing to do with will, it has to do with the law. These lawyers know which courts are friendly. It is what it is. You can not pass a law against it, however people don't have to like it and people certainly can call a spade a spade when they see it
Old     (DeltaHoosier)      Join Date: Mar 2018       01-08-2021, 2:57 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by fly135 View Post
You don't support it yet you do. I don't recall any libs here saying it will be fun to see BLM rioters in action. Looks like you can't make it through two paragraphs without disproving your own argument.

When you attempt to subvert and throw out a national election you are destroying the very basic principals that makes this country great. This country has survived many protests for equal protection under the law and against conscripting young adults to force them to fight a war of no strategic significance to the US, and came out the better for it. You can't make this country better by installing dictators, which what the current protests are attempting to accomplish.
oh bull crap. Does anyone including the protestors think that by them delay a vote that "The will of the people" could get overturned? Not a single person believes that bull crap. You don't believe that congress simply could have moved over a building and voted? How does this overturn an election thing work in regards to trespassers? Give me a break.

As far as any libs here, but you (the royal you) certainly defended them and then tried to gaslight us all by telling us they were not violent. The news crews were standing in front of the buildings on fire telling us on air they were peaceful for god sake. Reminds me of the Iraq information minister. Baghdad Bob telling us there were no Americans in Baghdad basically as the tanks were rolling by (I know it was a comedy skit but not far from the truth unlike you democrats who took a comedy skit and believed Palin actually said it).

Good ol Pedophile Joe and his running mate were literally gaslighting us right away telling us that the protestors in Washington got nothing like the BLM protestors. Are you kidding us? This is not over by a long shot. There are not interested at all in unifying. They are going to continue the gaslighting until it blows the top off.
Old     (wake77)      Join Date: Jan 2009       01-08-2021, 3:08 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by xstarrider View Post
Now unarmed protestors are terrorists because they’re against your view and want their voices heard? Right. I shouldn’t compare the BLM terrorists shooting at police , throwing bricks at citizens and police , lighting buildings on fire , breaking into and looting stores to an unarmed white lady yelling about her freedom. You’re right. They’re completely different. Crazy how you flip.......... According to you police shouldn’t even shoot armed criminals with knives. Now they should mow down unarmed while female protestors attempting to voice their disdain? You’re telling me
4 agents couldn’t handle her and put cuffs on her ? What act of violence or furtherance to justify the use of lethal force did she commit ? At most she was trespassing. Now police should be authorized to shoot people trying to gain control of property ?
These weren't "unarmed protesters", they were terrorists. One of your fellow law enforcers died. Trump's BS rhetoric means more than your profession. Says a lot about you.
Old     (95sn)      Join Date: Sep 2005       01-08-2021, 3:08 PM Reply   
Quote:
From your words here clearly you value the process and what that process means to the livelihood of this once great Nation.

Explain how enacting voter policies that lessen the legitimacy and increase ability exponentially of fraud are proper? Explain how requiring proof of your voting right in person is not the most highly effective method to prevent fraud ?
The house passed 3 bills on election security in the last year. Do you know what the Republican leader Moscow Mitch in the Senate did? Would not allow even one up for a vote.
Old     (DeltaHoosier)      Join Date: Mar 2018       01-08-2021, 3:10 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by joshugan View Post
Delta, Democrats can say the exact same things (Foxnews, OAN, Newsmax) you are saying with the exception of Hollywood itself. There are films about the evils of Dems and the wonderful grandeur of Republicans.

We're not at war with each other. That language has to go. And if you're listening to people who use that language then stop listening to them. Stop rewarding them with advertising money. We disagree about the best way to govern the country. That's built into the system by the founding fathers.

Trump is a liar and a scammer who rode the feelings you and others, including me to an extent, have to the presidency. He has no integrity. He doesn't actually care about the country. Republicans can win (I hope) if we go back to real values of conservative government and especially fiscal conservatism. But we will absolutely lose if we elect and support knuckleheads like Donald Trump.

All the fingerpointing you and markj and other Trump supporters want to do at Dems for creating this mess is worthless. It's time as Republicans to do some real soul-searching and make some real changes to our party. And it should start with fully rejecting Trump and his enablers and finding principled and moral people to lead our party and the country.
Don't even know what OAN is. Newsmax is a catch all small time internet news site that is trying to gain more weight that also has liberal commentators. Fox may be the only network.

SHow me a film made about the dangers of democrats. I will wait.

As far as Trump and feelings? He was maybe my 3rd choice and frankly I never watched him. Most of the stuff said by these people are for votes. I watched his policies. I will never reject Trumps policies and neither will the so called enablers. Bush and company were just internationalist just like Clinton. Trump was the first America first guy since Reagan. He was willing to take on the illegal immigrant issues. He was willing to take on the internationalists trying to get us into America last treaty's to move our wealth to the third world. He stood up against the environazi's. He stood up for the sane peoples rights. He would actually fight back against the democrats instead of laying down like Bush. Those and only those principles I will back.. Do I wish it were from a more polished guy? Absolutely, but I will not settle for anything less.

Oh. and we are at war with the democrats. Don't be fooled. They are not going to stop until everything Republicans care about are destroyed including America. They proved it especially over the last 4 years with making crap up. Not even little stuff. Were are talking about taking peoples freedoms kind of lies. Like when they arrested a dude for a youtube video because Clinton said he caused the Behgazi mess.

They have said it out loud for over 20 years. They are children of the world, not America. Their words do not lie.

Besides I though you democrats hated holier than thou Republicans. Trump was an old democrat who was for gay marriage.
Old     (DeltaHoosier)      Join Date: Mar 2018       01-08-2021, 3:11 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by wake77 View Post
These weren't "unarmed protesters", they were terrorists. One of your fellow law enforcers died. Trump's BS rhetoric means more than your profession. Says a lot about you.
democrats are terrorist. So we are going to be at an impasse. You can go to hell....
Old     (wake77)      Join Date: Jan 2009       01-08-2021, 3:15 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by DeltaHoosier View Post
oh bull crap. Does anyone including the protestors think that by them delay a vote that "The will of the people" could get overturned? Not a single person believes that bull crap. You don't believe that congress simply could have moved over a building and voted? How does this overturn an election thing work in regards to trespassers? Give me a break.

As far as any libs here, but you (the royal you) certainly defended them and then tried to gaslight us all by telling us they were not violent. The news crews were standing in front of the buildings on fire telling us on air they were peaceful for god sake. Reminds me of the Iraq information minister. Baghdad Bob telling us there were no Americans in Baghdad basically as the tanks were rolling by (I know it was a comedy skit but not far from the truth unlike you democrats who took a comedy skit and believed Palin actually said it).

Good ol Pedophile Joe and his running mate were literally gaslighting us right away telling us that the protestors in Washington got nothing like the BLM protestors. Are you kidding us? This is not over by a long shot. There are not interested at all in unifying. They are going to continue the gaslighting until it blows the top off.
Donald Trump thought they could he called Tommy Tuberville while the Capitol Building was under attack by the insurgents. Rudy Giuliani thought so, also. The "most brilliant legal mind in America" tried to call Tuberville later, but accidentally dialed Mike Lee's number. He left a voicemail instructing Tuberville to attempt to stall the vote into "later the next day".

You geniuses still think the "vote was stolen". That Donald Trump won. When you peddle BS to people gullible enough to believe it, this is what happens.
Old     (wake77)      Join Date: Jan 2009       01-08-2021, 3:18 PM Reply   
Quote:
democrats are terrorist. So we are going to be at an impasse. You can go to hell....
Don't cry snowflake. Go get you a pint of ice cream and come to the realization that you were duped by a reality TV star.
Old     (DeltaHoosier)      Join Date: Mar 2018       01-08-2021, 3:22 PM Reply   
Quote:
Donald Trump thought they could he called Tommy Tuberville while the Capitol Building was under attack by the insurgents. Rudy Giuliani thought so, also. The "most brilliant legal mind in America" tried to call Tuberville later, but accidentally dialed Mike Lee's number. He left a voicemail instructing Tuberville to attempt to stall the vote into "later the next day".

You geniuses still think the "vote was stolen". That Donald Trump won. When you peddle BS to people gullible enough to believe it, this is what happens.
So. Stalling a vote. Big deal. politicians stall all the time.

We don't think the vote was stolen. We know it was. We know you democrats believe in ends justify the means and you also know how to play the system to cover your track until it is too late. That is why you sued in over 300 to 400 courts in 43 states to change the laws via judge to all allow for what we had here. If you did not do it to game the system, then why the hell did you do it? Answer that? It was not both parties getting together and deciding this would be good to do. No, it was your party and we all know parties don't do anything or say anything except for what they think will win. We all know this, so when we see things like votes coming in 200,000 to 0 for a candidate in the middle of the night, it kind of sets off the BS flag.

Even with that, majority of the people are willing to go along with the turd sandwich but you ass holes want to try and rub it in peoples faces. So excuse me ma'am. I am not going to sit by and let you do it.
Old     (ralph)      Join Date: Apr 2002       01-08-2021, 3:22 PM Reply   
Quote:
Ha ha, this jerk thinks 80 million of his fellow citizens are terrorists. What a patriot! He hates more than half the country.
Old     (DeltaHoosier)      Join Date: Mar 2018       01-08-2021, 3:25 PM Reply   
Quote:
Don't cry snowflake. Go get you a pint of ice cream and come to the realization that you were duped by a reality TV star.
Funny. I did not sit around bitching for 4 years about a reality star. Seems like you were duped their girlfriend.
Old     (DeltaHoosier)      Join Date: Mar 2018       01-08-2021, 3:25 PM Reply   
Quote:
Ha ha, this jerk thinks 80 million of his fellow citizens are terrorists. What a patriot! He hates more than half the country.
Of **** off baby killer. Good thing your mom wanted another p$ssy in the house or you may have been aborted.
Old     (wake77)      Join Date: Jan 2009       01-08-2021, 3:28 PM Reply   
Quote:

We don't think the vote was stolen. We know it was. We know you democrats believe in ends justify the means and you also know how to play the system to cover your track until it is too late. That is why you sued in over 300 to 400 courts in 43 states to change the laws via judge to all allow for what we had hear. If you did not do it to game the system, then why the hell did you do it? Answer that? It was not both parties getting together and deciding this would be good to do. No, it was your party and we all know parties don't do anything or say anything except for what they think will win. We all know this, so when we see things like votes coming in 200,000 to 0 for a candidate in the middle of the night, it kind of sets off the BS flag.
Yeah, I heard they saw Bigfoot driving a Uhaul full of ballots with Obama's real birth certificate in the front seat. You are insane and need to give this crap a rest. It isn't true.

Even "Lying Ted" and "I just watched my aspirations for President get flushed down the toilet" Hawley said nothing about fraud or "votes coming in" in their objections. The only person guilty of fraud is Donald Trump. He conned you suckers out of $250M while you bought his lies hook, line, and seeker. Congratulations, you are a dumbass.
Old     (wake77)      Join Date: Jan 2009       01-08-2021, 3:29 PM Reply   
Quote:
Funny. I did not sit around bitching for 4 years about a reality star. Seems like you were duped their girlfriend.
That's all you do is bitch. Accept it. Your ilk is on the way out.
Old     (DeltaHoosier)      Join Date: Mar 2018       01-08-2021, 3:34 PM Reply   
What is my ilk? The sane people of the world that understand X and Y chromosomes and know which bathroom to use? That ilk? How about the ilk that does not vote away their rights to a third world dictator because they believe if they sell everything including their freedom, the dictator will save them from the weather? You mean those type of people?

Last edited by DeltaHoosier; 01-08-2021 at 3:37 PM.
Old     (DeltaHoosier)      Join Date: Mar 2018       01-08-2021, 3:36 PM Reply   
Quote:
Yeah, I heard they saw Bigfoot driving a Uhaul full of ballots with Obama's real birth certificate in the front seat. You are insane and need to give this crap a rest. It isn't true.

Even "Lying Ted" and "I just watched my aspirations for President get flushed down the toilet" Hawley said nothing about fraud or "votes coming in" in their objections. The only person guilty of fraud is Donald Trump. He conned you suckers out of $250M while you bought his lies hook, line, and seeker. Congratulations, you are a dumbass.
I am pretty sure if anyone has sent money to a political party it is you carnival barkers. I don't even donate the dollar on my taxes to go to a political funds.
Old     (DeltaHoosier)      Join Date: Mar 2018       01-08-2021, 3:38 PM Reply   
Quote:
That's all you do is bitch. Accept it. Your ilk is on the way out.
All I do is bitch huh? You mean trying to reason with a bunch of housewives like yourselves? Making up chit for years. Did you see me on here during Obama complaining?
Old     (DeltaHoosier)      Join Date: Mar 2018       01-08-2021, 3:41 PM Reply   
Quote:

If it is not true then why did democrats push over 300 to 400 lawsuits prior to the election in 43 states then. You do not have a mass movement of election lawyers like that for a single political party unless they are up to something. That something was to game the system. There is no if's or buts. It is just that simple.
Old     (95sn)      Join Date: Sep 2005       01-08-2021, 3:58 PM Reply   
Quote:

We don't think the vote was stolen. We know it was. We know you democrats believe in ends justify the means and you also know how to play the system to cover your track until it is too late. That is why you sued in over 300 to 400 courts in 43 states to change the laws via judge to all allow for what we had here. If you did not do it to game the system, then why the hell did you do it? Answer that? It was not both parties getting together and deciding this would be good to do. No, it was your party and we all know parties don't do anything or say anything except for what they think will win. We all know this, so when we see things like votes coming in 200,000 to 0 for a candidate in the middle of the night, it kind of sets off the BS flag.

Even with that, majority of the people are willing to go along with the turd sandwich but you ass holes want to try and rub it in peoples faces. So excuse me ma'am. I am not going to sit by and let you do it.
Every one of your conspiracy theories on the vote, the dead people, the suitcases of votes, the 200000 biden votes and 0 trump has been completely debunked. You must still be tuned into FOX. They may not be showing that or the 4000 daily covid deaths either. The things you "know" are false, fake, not true, just stuff the TV guy said to incite violence.
Old     (95sn)      Join Date: Sep 2005       01-08-2021, 4:00 PM Reply   
Quote:
Of **** off baby killer. Good thing your mom wanted another p$ssy in the house or you may have been aborted.
People that cant come up with anything to back up their position often resort to name calling and personal attacks. Ask Mark.
Old     (shawndoggy)      Join Date: Nov 2009       01-08-2021, 4:00 PM Reply   
Quote:
SHow me a film made about the dangers of democrats. I will wait.
Here are a couple of critically acclaimed movies from the archives

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hillar...uce%20Schooley.

https://www.imdb.com/title/tt2247692/
Old     (DeltaHoosier)      Join Date: Mar 2018       01-08-2021, 4:03 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by shawndoggy View Post

Dinesh D'Souza? Really? he is a good debate guy, but a director? He is a real hollywood heavyweight.

https://www.usnews.com/opinion/thoma...ks-republicans

Hollywood's laundry list of public theatrics against Republicans keeps getting longer. The music industry brass advised against performers attending the president's inauguration. A day before Trump's State of the Union, show business glitterati participated in the "People's State of the Union" that included actor Mark Ruffalo, the rapper Common and filmmaker Michael Moore, who advised the audience to remove Republicans from Congress and support impeachment.

Last edited by DeltaHoosier; 01-08-2021 at 4:08 PM.
Old     (DeltaHoosier)      Join Date: Mar 2018       01-08-2021, 4:20 PM Reply   
Quote:

Interesting find about the director you are mentioning:

Hooray for Hollywood — unless you're a conservative
https://thehill.com/opinion/technolo...a-conservative

The director of “2016: Obama’s America,” a documentary highly critical of the 44th president, told me that some crew members worked under pseudonyms for fear of career reprisals.
Old     (pesos)      Join Date: Oct 2001 Location: Texas       01-08-2021, 4:26 PM Reply   
Not one of you whiny dipchits has objected to any of the numerous Republican downballot wins stemming from the same ballots in the same states lol. You need your noodles checked.
Old     (pesos)      Join Date: Oct 2001 Location: Texas       01-08-2021, 4:38 PM Reply   
The repube senator rats are starting to abandon ship and call for Trump to resign. Too little too late, biatches - history will remember.
Old     (pesos)      Join Date: Oct 2001 Location: Texas       01-08-2021, 4:53 PM Reply   
bye felicia
Attached Images

Old     (wake77)      Join Date: Jan 2009       01-08-2021, 5:38 PM Reply   
Quote:
All I do is bitch huh? You mean trying to reason with a bunch of housewives like yourselves? Making up chit for years. Did you see me on here during Obama complaining?
Uhhh, is that a serious question? Anyone that has been here for awhile knows it is true. You bitched non-stop about Obama.
Old     (wake77)      Join Date: Jan 2009       01-08-2021, 5:46 PM Reply   
Quote:
What is my ilk? The sane people of the world that understand X and Y chromosomes and know which bathroom to use? That ilk? How about the ilk that does not vote away their rights to a third world dictator because they believe if they sell everything including their freedom, the dictator will save them from the weather? You mean those type of people?
The ilk that only ultra-rich, white guys should govern this country or white women that cater to said white guys. That we should all be mindless robots that all have the same political and religious beliefs. The ilk that supports leaders that peddle lies and BS to the less-educated to keep them in power.

Don't lecture mean on 'freedom" or "dictators" when you supported an insurgence, a planned terror attack on the Capitol all in the name of keeping a POS that cannot accept losing in office. Trump encouraged a coup, something you would see in a third-world country. I hope you are proud.
Old     (wake77)      Join Date: Jan 2009       01-08-2021, 5:49 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by pesos View Post
bye felicia
I hope our military leaders tell him to eat ***** if he tries something crazy. He lost Twitter. Google just shut down Parler and Apple is about to follow suit. His head is probably about to explode. Maybe Simon Cowell will offer him another TV gig if he agrees to leave peacefully. "Lifestyles of the Bat***** Crazy".
Old     (95sn)      Join Date: Sep 2005       01-08-2021, 6:06 PM Reply   
Quote:
bye felicia
This will hit trump. No way to feed his ego. He's gonna go nuts.
Old     (pesos)      Join Date: Oct 2001 Location: Texas       01-08-2021, 7:08 PM Reply   
The numpties’ plan was to hunt down Mike Pence and hang him as a traitor in the name of dear orange leader, hence the noose. Lively chant they had going, too.

https://www.mediaite.com/news/trump-...s_i2qQHW7l4Rr0
Old     (ord27)      Join Date: Oct 2005       01-08-2021, 7:54 PM Reply   
about half of the country is being ignored. Disenfranchised , isn't that the word when it comes from the minority groups?
This isn't about Trump
it's about the deep state of power that we the people have no control over. The media has it wrong. They've had it wrong for over 4 years now.
We should ALL be concerned. But those that are, are being ignored and ridiculed.
Read "The Deep State" by Jason Chaffetz. He was the congressional over site sub committee chairman.
It spells out the point exactly

but most won't want to study the point.

It won't go away....

ever.

It needs fixed
Old     (pesos)      Join Date: Oct 2001 Location: Texas       01-08-2021, 9:08 PM Reply   
lol Trump signed this executive order into effect last July I guess
Attached Images

Old     (ralph)      Join Date: Apr 2002       01-08-2021, 9:25 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by ord27 View Post
about half of the country is being ignored. Disenfranchised , isn't that the word when it comes from the minority groups?
This isn't about Trump
it's about the deep state of power that we the people have no control over. The media has it wrong. They've had it wrong for over 4 years now.
We should ALL be concerned. But those that are, are being ignored and ridiculed.
Read "The Deep State" by Jason Chaffetz. He was the congressional over site sub committee chairman.

It won't go away....

ever.

It needs fixed
That's the magic of trump, you have been manipulated by the grifter.
Old     (ord27)      Join Date: Oct 2005       01-08-2021, 9:42 PM Reply   
no manipulation. you are ignorant, That;s okay. no harm. things will move forward.

you want to believe that this is a Trump thing. YOu are mistaken. In fact, this is why he was elected.
Old     (ord27)      Join Date: Oct 2005       01-08-2021, 9:43 PM Reply   
I really don't care if you agree or disagree. History (not the re written version), will prove me right
Old     (ralph)      Join Date: Apr 2002       01-08-2021, 9:49 PM Reply   
Quote:
no manipulation. you are ignorant, That;s okay. no harm. things will move forward.

you want to believe that this is a Trump thing. YOu are mistaken. In fact, this is why he was elected.
I don't disagree that the swamp is real and the elite class holds all the power and exploits the common man, I just think Trump had no intention of helping the common man, just becoming top of the elites.
Old     (ord27)      Join Date: Oct 2005       01-08-2021, 10:12 PM Reply   
may be true. But that's exactly why he was elected. and now....it's being ignored. Our politicians are ignorant. History is on a straight path again...soon
Old     (ord27)      Join Date: Oct 2005       01-08-2021, 10:15 PM Reply   
but het...TESLA...long and strong
Old     (ord27)      Join Date: Oct 2005       01-08-2021, 10:16 PM Reply   
and I guess if you're <25....BITCOIN....boom
Old     (ord27)      Join Date: Oct 2005       01-08-2021, 10:19 PM Reply   
real fear
2020 has been rough but rewarding. I own restaurants....it;s been a tough year

so

I got ballsy

if I sold today...

$60,000 into over $300,000

whoop

but this total dems control has me worried..

Capital gains alone could screw the pooch

ugh
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       01-08-2021, 10:38 PM Reply   
Quote:
White noise can also be a sign of your tinfoil hat being too tight, or the 5G kicking in. I wouldn't discount it.
I’ll take your overwhelming concern for me to heart and proceed as you tell me, master libtard.
Old     (ord27)      Join Date: Oct 2005       01-08-2021, 10:45 PM Reply   
this kind of thing doesn't help
Old     (pesos)      Join Date: Oct 2001 Location: Texas       01-08-2021, 11:06 PM Reply   
The trumptard terrorists aren't done. Law enforcement is tracking an uptick in calls for violence after the failed coup on perler and other trumptard and white supremacist forums.

"Trump or war. Today. That simple."

"If you don't know how to shoot: You need to learn. NOW."

"we will storm the government buildings, kill cops, kill security guards, kill federal employees and agents, and demand a recount."

"Trump WILL be sworn in for a second term on January 20th!!," said a commenter on thedonald.win, a pro-Trump online forum, on Thursday, the day after the siege. "We must not let the communists win. Even if we have to burn DC to the ground. Tomorrow we take back DC and take back our country!!"

The analysis cited numerous posts in recent weeks advocating violence on the right-wing site thedonald.win, including one from late December that said, "We will have to achieve an actual tactical victory like storming and occupying Congress, to have the intended effect."
Another said, "Patriots who STILL, AT THIS POINT IN TIME, are too cowardly to condone violence, are part of the problem."
Security experts said they were puzzled by the flat-footed response of law enforcement.
"The surprising part of it is why it was so much less aggressively policed," said Jonathan Wood, director of global risk analysis for London-based Control Risks. "Many security analysts were surprised by the lack of security, and by the lack of a robust security response."

It isn't just the fringe elements who have gotten swept up in the current fervor. Mingling with the crowd of militia groups, white nationalists and high-profile conspiracy theorists on the Capitol lawn on Wednesday were other citizens who made the trip to challenge the certification.
One was Texas resident and former mayoral candidate Jenny Cudd, whose campaign slogan was "Jenny for Mayor."
After railing against what she described as voter fraud and a stolen election, she called for the death of those who have committed treason.
"All we need is one public hanging, and then people will start acting right -- kind of like it would be useful if we still had the firing squad for the death penalty," Cudd said. "We shall see if there will be a public hanging in our future because it is still considered a valid form of death for treason."

"I'm fairly certain seeing Pelosis and Mitch the Bitch swinging bodies from a rope will get more attention from sheeple who normally don't follow or care about politics," said a commenter Wednesday on thedonald.win.
Old     (wake77)      Join Date: Jan 2009       01-09-2021, 3:52 AM Reply   
Quote:
This isn't about Trump

It won't go away....

ever.

It needs fixed
Stop with the "deep state" BS. People were conned by Trump and his loyalists. People died because of their lies and their rhetoric. These insurgents were fueled by Trump and his lackies' desire to stay in power. Jason Chaffetz is a Trump nutjob. If I wanted to read a bunch of delusional, partisan BS, I would at least try to find something more entertaining. I have no interest in reading a Trump suckoff.
Old     (fly135)      Join Date: Jun 2004       01-09-2021, 4:27 AM Reply   
Quote:
but this total dems control has me worried..

Capital gains alone could screw the pooch

ugh
If you sold today the capital gains tax would be from current Republican tax rules. So go "Get Ballsy" and sell.
Old     (fly135)      Join Date: Jun 2004       01-09-2021, 4:29 AM Reply   
Quote:
Elections have consequences. Isn't that the word when it comes from the majority groups?
Old     (fly135)      Join Date: Jun 2004       01-09-2021, 4:31 AM Reply   
Quote:
As far as any libs here, but you (the royal you) certainly defended them and then tried to gaslight us all by telling us they were not violent.
Make things up much?
Old     (dougr)      Join Date: Dec 2009       01-09-2021, 4:34 AM Reply   
Quote:
The trumptard terrorists aren't done. Law enforcement is tracking an uptick in calls for violence after the failed coup on perler and other trumptard and white supremacist forums.

"Trump or war. Today. That simple."

"If you don't know how to shoot: You need to learn. NOW."

"we will storm the government buildings, kill cops, kill security guards, kill federal employees and agents, and demand a recount."

"Trump WILL be sworn in for a second term on January 20th!!," said a commenter on thedonald.win, a pro-Trump online forum, on Thursday, the day after the siege. "We must not let the communists win. Even if we have to burn DC to the ground. Tomorrow we take back DC and take back our country!!"

The analysis cited numerous posts in recent weeks advocating violence on the right-wing site thedonald.win, including one from late December that said, "We will have to achieve an actual tactical victory like storming and occupying Congress, to have the intended effect."
Another said, "Patriots who STILL, AT THIS POINT IN TIME, are too cowardly to condone violence, are part of the problem."
Security experts said they were puzzled by the flat-footed response of law enforcement.
"The surprising part of it is why it was so much less aggressively policed," said Jonathan Wood, director of global risk analysis for London-based Control Risks. "Many security analysts were surprised by the lack of security, and by the lack of a robust security response."

It isn't just the fringe elements who have gotten swept up in the current fervor. Mingling with the crowd of militia groups, white nationalists and high-profile conspiracy theorists on the Capitol lawn on Wednesday were other citizens who made the trip to challenge the certification.
One was Texas resident and former mayoral candidate Jenny Cudd, whose campaign slogan was "Jenny for Mayor."
After railing against what she described as voter fraud and a stolen election, she called for the death of those who have committed treason.
"All we need is one public hanging, and then people will start acting right -- kind of like it would be useful if we still had the firing squad for the death penalty," Cudd said. "We shall see if there will be a public hanging in our future because it is still considered a valid form of death for treason."

"I'm fairly certain seeing Pelosis and Mitch the Bitch swinging bodies from a rope will get more attention from sheeple who normally don't follow or care about politics," said a commenter Wednesday on thedonald.win.
Soon the extreme left, looters and city burners, will get the right extreme with guns and 4x4's and the BLM/ anfitfa can have a proud boys blow out. Come to a blue town soon. Its a new year special. Get your tickets now. Cities will burn, people will be killed, mayors, governors, elected officials will be hunted down, homes blown up. So sad. But this is what has been spewed all year long and no one said a word. "peaceful" remember,

Its not going to be peaceful this time. its going to be very ugly and very sad 2 wrongs dont make a right. Lets see if the BLM antifa proud boys ask for "PEACE" They all have organizers, lets see if their well funded movements ask their people to stop?
Old     (fly135)      Join Date: Jun 2004       01-09-2021, 4:53 AM Reply   
Quote:
From your words here clearly you value the process and what that process means to the livelihood of this once great Nation.

Explain how enacting voter policies that lessen the legitimacy and increase ability exponentially of fraud are proper? Explain how requiring proof of your voting right in person is not the most highly effective method to prevent fraud ?
I like mail in voting. I enjoy renewing my DL and vehicle registration from the comfort of my home. I can move money between financial institutions without showing up in person. And I have no reason to believe that fraud is significant enough to make me show up somewhere to vote. This was never even an issue before the most untrustworthy President we ever had showed up on the scene. Gerrymandering was the real election fraud issue.

Four years of a Republican WH and Senate and no one was motivated to come up with any ideas on how to solve the newly manifest Trump inspired problem. Maybe Trump should have been a little more focused on that instead of creating an atmosphere that inspired black voters to rally against him. The real question you should be asking is... if now that Georgia demonstrated to black voters they have the power to change the political course of the country, will this message resonate and motivate even more.

I can tell you how to have more national election security. Create a federal database of the election results. Cross reference that database with IRS and SS. Data scientists could easy tell you what is and isn't suspect. They can identify patterns that would locate problem spots that could be investigated. If you think getting irrefutable voter identification is critical and want more people on your side like me, then provide the same sort of security as my financial institutions and let me vote at home.
Old     (dougr)      Join Date: Dec 2009       01-09-2021, 4:57 AM Reply   
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z8mb66RssxA

Tulsi G talking about what's happening.
Old     (fly135)      Join Date: Jun 2004       01-09-2021, 5:19 AM Reply   
Quote:
oh bull crap. Does anyone including the protestors think that by them delay a vote that "The will of the people" could get overturned? Not a single person believes that bull crap.
I guess you had to be there.

Quote:
We’re storming the Capitol — it’s a revolution!
https://twitter.com/i/status/1346919171595137025
Old     (fly135)      Join Date: Jun 2004       01-09-2021, 5:25 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by dougr View Post
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z8mb66RssxA

Tulsi G talking about what's happening.
You know a civil war is a lot of work. You have to establish a governing body, an army, then declare your independence from the oppression of the US govt. Probably going to need to print your own currency. Might be worthless so you can use US dollars like some third world country until you get your economy established. Of course you're also likely thinking your army will defeat the US army and you won't have to worry about all those other details. But I'd suggest you write your will before just in case.
Old     (dougr)      Join Date: Dec 2009       01-09-2021, 5:47 AM Reply   
Quote:
You know a civil war is a lot of work. You have to establish a governing body, an army, then declare your independence from the oppression of the US govt. Probably going to need to print your own currency. Might be worthless so you can use US dollars like some third world country until you get your economy established. Of course you're also likely thinking your army will defeat the US army and you won't have to worry about all those other details. But I'd suggest you write your will before just in case.
Stop being stupid, its not a "civil war" its going to be 2 extreme sides divided by cancel culture, and politics going after each other like never before. And its going to be the BLM antifa proud boys etc etc groups out to kill each other and the governing bodies suppressing people voices. Keep canceling the "peoples voice" no matter is you like what they are saying or not, and people will fight back. Unfortunately its not with words when you voice does not count. So when big tech or political leaders (on either side) allow one side to be heard and the other squashed, people try to take their rights back. and its sad that its probably going to end in extreme violence.

That will trigger more looting and rioting, more media propaganda. and more anger. Socialism is going to be a very hard pill for many to swallow. I would imagine the next movement will be towards the media, I cannot imagine the CNN or FOX etc propaganda machine is not sweating a mass attack. It becomes a "kill the messenger" approach.
Old     (joeshmoe)      Join Date: Jan 2003       01-09-2021, 5:47 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by 95sn View Post
This will hit trump. No way to feed his ego. He's gonna go nuts.
Yes, he is going nuts, why doesn't Fox give him a voice to talk to his Trumptards? Because they would be responsible for inciting violence.
The capital stormed by an insurrection encouraged by Trump, most people dying of Covid in nine months, jobs numbers going down, millions kicked out of their homes(deferred doesn't mean forgiven) A Boeing 737 jet lost off of Jakarta, and what does Fox talk about this morning? The poor president had his Twitter account taken away!
Old     (joeshmoe)      Join Date: Jan 2003       01-09-2021, 5:53 AM Reply   
Quote:
Stop being stupid, its not a "civil war" its going to be 2 extreme sides divided by cancel culture
I am pretty sure I saw "Civil War" printed on the T-shirts worn by the domestic terrorist that Trump calls patriots.
Old     (fly135)      Join Date: Jun 2004       01-09-2021, 6:06 AM Reply   
Quote:
Stop being stupid, its not a "civil war" its going to be 2 extreme sides divided by cancel culture, and politics going after each other like never before.
There's no civil war is what I've been saying all along. And I'm the one that's being stupid?

Quote:
I would imagine the next movement will be towards the media, I cannot imagine the CNN or FOX etc propaganda machine is not sweating a mass attack. It becomes a "kill the messenger" approach.
So the best way to avoid this is to kill the messenger promoting a civil war. Right? Twitter and Facebook are way ahead of you.

Let's make this real simple. Marco Rubio says... "the unprecedented assault was similar to what the left had been “justifying” this past summer in cities across America.".

The rioters and looters during the BLM protests were criminals and should face criminal penalties. Same for the rioters and looters during the capitol protests. And also the man that directed them to the capital to take over. Trump should be charged for the criminal behavior that he has exhibited. Go look up the definition of sedition. That's exactly what Trump has been doing.
Old     (dougr)      Join Date: Dec 2009       01-09-2021, 6:10 AM Reply   
Quote:
I am pretty sure I saw "Civil War" printed on the T-shirts worn by the domestic terrorist that Trump calls patriots.
What did you expect. Its going to be ugly, and its going to continue. The only way to stop it, is to drop the propaganda, stop the cancel culture, stop suppressing peoples voice, stop big government movements against the people, and allow people to be heard. The media did not do anyone any favors on this mess. Both sides pressing the issue to the extreme.

Imagine what its going to look like when DC becomes a state. They already started that mess. Wait until they try to pack the supreme court. So while 90% of the people may be non violent, 10% are. It does not take much effort to have a few thousand people show up in portland or LA or chicago to shoot each other. What you saw in DC is the tip of the iceberg.

People are mad, they then watch the news and get more angry, then they watch social media and get more angry, then they see suppression and get even more angry. At covid to the mix, people cant make a living, businesses shut down, etc etc Its the perfect storm. Sad
Old     (fly135)      Join Date: Jun 2004       01-09-2021, 6:12 AM Reply   
Here's your "Party of Lincoln" Delta. Guess he's confused about which flag Lincoln was defending. LOL!
Attached Images

Old     (fly135)      Join Date: Jun 2004       01-09-2021, 6:27 AM Reply   
Quote:
What did you expect. Its going to be ugly, and its going to continue. The only way to stop it, is to drop the propaganda, stop the cancel culture, stop suppressing peoples voice, stop big government movements against the people, and allow people to be heard. The media did not do anyone any favors on this mess. Both sides pressing the issue to the extreme.
If you dumb Trump supporting MF'ers hadn't done the cancel culture on NFL players taking a knee and mocked BLM with ALM, you'd probably still have the WH and the Senate.

If you want govt to represent your interests then you need to vote. Your problem right now is your stupidity motivated people who don't share your interests to vote. Then you idiots think that it was fraud. How in the H E double hockey sticks do you complain about the massive unwarranted hatred about Trump for the last 4 years, then get shocked when he loses and jump to the conclusion the vote was stolen?

And don't give me BS about the media lying. For four years the media was telling you the "orange man" was bad. Then when the orange man lies about fraud and encourages his supporters to install him as a dictator... you're still focused on the media being wrong? I was telling you Trump didn't have the character to be in the WH before 4 years of the media was telling you same. And before Trump proved it for the umpteenth time. The most recent being the most irrefutable.
Old     (dougr)      Join Date: Dec 2009       01-09-2021, 7:07 AM Reply   
Quote:
If you dumb Trump supporting MF'ers hadn't done the cancel culture on NFL players taking a knee and mocked BLM with ALM, you'd probably still have the WH and the Senate.

If you want govt to represent your interests then you need to vote. Your problem right now is your stupidity motivated people who don't share your interests to vote. Then you idiots think that it was fraud. How in the H E double hockey sticks do you complain about the massive unwarranted hatred about Trump for the last 4 years, then get shocked when he loses and jump to the conclusion the vote was stolen?

And don't give me BS about the media lying. For four years the media was telling you the "orange man" was bad. Then when the orange man lies about fraud and encourages his supporters to install him as a dictator... you're still focused on the media being wrong? I was telling you Trump didn't have the character to be in the WH before 4 years of the media was telling you same. And before Trump proved it for the umpteenth time. The most recent being the most irrefutable.
ok great, its both sides, but now you have socialism on top of cancel culture on top of angry people on top of covid. and a war is brewing. You think the capital riot was bad. lol that was nothing, just wait. Get you popcorn, and a beer. lock your doors and put on your helmet.
Old     (dougr)      Join Date: Dec 2009       01-09-2021, 7:19 AM Reply   
what's really scary, is when the police stop policing, they turn a blind eye, let it go. The left has told the "people" the police are bad, defund them, lol Then told everyone their opinions dont matter. Orange man bad,lol Well here's you sign! Keep telling people they are racist, bigots who are stupid, backwards, their god is crap, there churches are bunk, their way of life is hillbilly redneck and they should be cancelled out of our culture and country and then sit back and wait to see what happens? Seriously? lol

You think that Biden is going to bring "the people" together? 50% of the country feels the government is corrupt. the system is rigged and we are heading into socialism. You can say whatever you want, its over, the time to stop this was years ago. Its been brewing and now is boiling over. When a record 3 years of gun sales where to women over the age of 50, you would think "those people" are not happy with the rhetoric.
Old     (ralph)      Join Date: Apr 2002       01-09-2021, 7:57 AM Reply   
Quote:
ok great, its both sides, but now you have socialism on top of cancel culture on top of angry people on top of covid. and a war is brewing..
Lol, Biden isn't a socialist, he is a corporatist. He doesn't even support medicare for all, how would you think he supports nationalizing the means of production?
Old     (wake77)      Join Date: Jan 2009       01-09-2021, 8:16 AM Reply   
Quote:
Stop being stupid, its not a "civil war" its going to be 2 extreme sides divided by cancel culture, and politics going after each other like never before. And its going to be the BLM antifa proud boys etc etc groups out to kill each other and the governing bodies suppressing people voices. Keep canceling the "peoples voice" no matter is you like what they are saying or not, and people will fight back. Unfortunately its not with words when you voice does not count. So when big tech or political leaders (on either side) allow one side to be heard and the other squashed, people try to take their rights back. and its sad that its probably going to end in extreme violence.

That will trigger more looting and rioting, more media propaganda. and more anger. Socialism is going to be a very hard pill for many to swallow. I would imagine the next movement will be towards the media, I cannot imagine the CNN or FOX etc propaganda machine is not sweating a mass attack. It becomes a "kill the messenger" approach.
Even if your "socialism" delusion was correct, I would take that over the Trump dictatorship the insurgents were wanting to aid. That is how Fidel Castro took over Cuba. He didn't mention communism to his people, he told them the "system" worked against them and they needed to fight. Sounds eerily familiar to the comments Team Treason were delivering at the Save America Rally. Pretty ironic to call it "Save America", it looked like the terrorists were doing their part to destroy America.
Old     (fly135)      Join Date: Jun 2004       01-09-2021, 8:22 AM Reply   
How in the world would anyone think that hillbillies are victims of cancel culture? If violence is perpetuated it’s because of people who are too stupid to learn from their mistakes. There isn’t one person/liberal in this thread that thinks the police should be defunded. But there are people here that think the election was stolen.
Old     (wake77)      Join Date: Jan 2009       01-09-2021, 8:30 AM Reply   
Quote:
Lol, Biden isn't a socialist, he is a corporatist. He doesn't even support medicare for all, how would you think he supports nationalizing the means of production?
You are speaking to someone that believes anyone left of Donald Trump is a liberal. Joe Biden is nowhere near Bernie Sanders or AOC. I can see cooperation between Biden and McConnell. The Senate pretty much quashed the MAGA fanatics. Unfortunately, they are more rampant in the House. It will be more difficult to rid itself of Trump's stench.
Old     (ralph)      Join Date: Apr 2002       01-09-2021, 8:45 AM Reply   
Quote:
You are speaking to someone that believes anyone left of Donald Trump is a liberal.
The orange messiah is a populist, has no overiding political philosophy, holds both left and right views depending on which way the wind is blowing. Supports $2,000 cheques, corporate welfare and has blown the budget out to $3T, you don't get more "big government" than that.
Old     (ord27)      Join Date: Oct 2005       01-09-2021, 9:10 AM Reply   
Quote:
Stop with the "deep state" BS. People were conned by Trump and his loyalists. People died because of their lies and their rhetoric. These insurgents were fueled by Trump and his lackies' desire to stay in power. Jason Chaffetz is a Trump nutjob. If I wanted to read a bunch of delusional, partisan BS, I would at least try to find something more entertaining. I have no interest in reading a Trump suckoff.
believe, don't believe it. who cares
Old     (95sn)      Join Date: Sep 2005       01-09-2021, 9:27 AM Reply   
Quote:
This isn't about Trump

It won't go away....

ever.

It needs fixed
Half the country is ignored? Disenfranchised? Trump started campaigning for re-election on Jan 20, 2016. He campaigned with the loudest bullhorn available to any American, more tweet followers than anyone. More facebook campaign ads than anyone in history. He had the entire GOP behind him, assisting, spreading the word. He abused the power of his office to campaign on WH grounds, used government employees to campaign on the countries payroll. He used his appointee at the US post office to slow the mail to assist his campaign. His Sec of State Mike Pompeo illegally campaigned for him. He broke every rule in the book to assist his election advantages. He was the F-ing incumbant on top of it all.
Joe Biden was chosen the Dem candidate in August 2020. Trump, the GOP, his family and all his appointees had a 3 and 1/2 year head start. How TF are you ignoring the facts? You all got a vote, just like each and every American. You got less votes, thats how the system works.
Not sure if FOX news contributor Chavitz is a reasonable source for unbiased info. Careful who you listen to. Democracy wont go away. Your media has it wrong.
Old     (fly135)      Join Date: Jun 2004       01-09-2021, 1:46 PM Reply   
Quote:
believe, don't believe it. who cares
The family of the officer killed in the capitol building probably cares. He got killed because of right wing conspiracy BS and a lying POS President.
Old     (dougr)      Join Date: Dec 2009       01-09-2021, 1:58 PM Reply   
Quote:
The family of the officer killed in the capitol building probably cares. He got killed because of right wing conspiracy BS and a lying POS President.
Sad, truly sad, just like the countless people killed over the left wing riots this year. Many killed, many hurt, many businesses burned to the ground. many car dealerships toasted, police stations toasted. Just look at how bad this year has been with violence. Now we have another year, but its going to have right wing on top of the left wind ANTIFA and BLM rioter so we have a trifecta brewing.

I wish the left would have stopped the summer of "love" and stopped the violence, i think it would have suppressed the upcoming violence that is about to explode.
Old     (shawndoggy)      Join Date: Nov 2009       01-09-2021, 2:31 PM Reply   
Quote:
In the USA "socialist" doesn't mean what you think it does. It means "someone who likes stuff that Tucker Carlson doesn't." There is zero rigor or consistency to the use of the term by the freewheeling deficit spenders who call themselves "conservatives."

Quote:
Originally Posted by dougr
Keep telling people they are racist, bigots who are stupid, backwards, their god is crap, there churches are bunk, their way of life is hillbilly redneck and they should be cancelled out of our culture and country and then sit back and wait to see what happens? Seriously? lol
Huh, that's funny because it was the point I was trying to make with Delta yesterday.

Tell all black people they are criminals and roaches who deserve to be overpoliced and sit back and see what happens.

Tell all Muslims that their god is crap and their mosques are bunk and their way of life is backwards and should be cancelled and then sit back and see what happens.
Old     (ralph)      Join Date: Apr 2002       01-09-2021, 3:52 PM Reply   
Quote:
Huh, that's funny because it was the point I was trying to make with Delta yesterday.

Tell all black people they are criminals and roaches who deserve to be overpoliced and sit back and see what happens.

Tell all Muslims that their god is crap and their mosques are bunk and their way of life is backwards and should be cancelled and then sit back and see what happens.
That's far too nuanced and introspective for this crowd.
Old     (pesos)      Join Date: Oct 2001 Location: Texas       01-10-2021, 1:56 AM Reply   
Senior Trump Official: “We were wrong, he’s a fascist”

https://nymag.com/intelligencer/2021..._TGY2tx98dIwhs
Old     (pesos)      Join Date: Oct 2001 Location: Texas       01-10-2021, 1:58 AM Reply   
post-truth is pre-fascism

https://www.nytimes.com/2021/01/09/m...XY5CXLEO-rkn8o
Old     (wake77)      Join Date: Jan 2009       01-10-2021, 4:47 AM Reply   
Quote:
How in the world would anyone think that hillbillies are victims of cancel culture? If violence is perpetuated it’s because of people who are too stupid to learn from their mistakes. There isn’t one person/liberal in this thread that thinks the police should be defunded. But there are people here that think the election was stolen.
They are hypocrites of the highest degree. The cry and bitch about "cancel culture" because their seditious leader's social media was taken away, yet how long did their incessant whining carry on about NFL players protesting by kneeling during the National Anthem? "These players should be fired!" Storming the Capitol and killing a police officer and injuring dozens others is acceptable "protest", but peacefully kneeling during the National Anthem makes one an enemy of the nation?

Now many are trying to make the girl killed some sort of martyr. She was an insurgent terrorist that was ordered to back away. The second she started putting Trump's fantasies about the Constitution is the second she became a traitor to the country she swore to protect.
Old     (dougr)      Join Date: Dec 2009       01-10-2021, 5:03 AM Reply   
Quote:
In the USA "socialist" doesn't mean what you think it does. It means "someone who likes stuff that Tucker Carlson doesn't." There is zero rigor or consistency to the use of the term by the freewheeling deficit spenders who call themselves "conservatives."

I agree with you, also, telling Black people its ok to riot because they are black and cannot control their emotions creating bad actors and allowing it is bad too! They are equal, we all are, its our actions that should be judged.
Old     (dougr)      Join Date: Dec 2009       01-10-2021, 5:07 AM Reply   
Quote:
They are hypocrites of the highest degree. The cry and bitch about "cancel culture" because their seditious leader's social media was taken away, yet how long did their incessant whining carry on about NFL players protesting by kneeling during the National Anthem? "These players should be fired!" Storming the Capitol and killing a police officer and injuring dozens others is acceptable "protest", but peacefully kneeling during the National Anthem makes one an enemy of the nation?

Now many are trying to make the girl killed some sort of martyr. She was an insurgent terrorist that was ordered to back away. The second she started putting Trump's fantasies about the Constitution is the second she became a traitor to the country she swore to protect.
She was breaking and entering, thats it, not armed. If we are going to use your argument, then we can start killing every person who robbed and looted the targets, shopping centers this year.. Look at the videos, it was thousands of BLM/antifa protests that became loot feast.