Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > Non-Wakeboarding Discussion

Old     (pesos)      Join Date: Oct 2001 Location: Texas       02-23-2019, 10:14 PM Reply   
Update on NC election fraud - son testified against father

https://www.npr.org/2019/02/20/69599...-gop-candidate
Old     (wake77)      Join Date: Jan 2009       02-24-2019, 7:01 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by wombat2wombat View Post
For christs sake take your f****n meds, Wake & try and get laid. If that won't work put on some Enya, rub some jasmine oil on your nipples, burn some incense, join a drum circle & you'll feel right ass rain. Religion bigot
That's all you talk about, man. "Getting laid". That's the first sign of someone that is backed up. You sound more sexually frustrated than a Catholic priest or a Baptist youth minister. Take the MAGA hat off and maybe a girl south of 300 lbs. will give you the time of day.
Old     (wake77)      Join Date: Jan 2009       02-24-2019, 7:09 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by pesos View Post
Update on NC election fraud - son testified against father

https://www.npr.org/2019/02/20/69599...-gop-candidate
And yet look, despite all of the evidence and even Harris calling for a new election, the head of the GOP in NC says the state should certify the results. I guess the GOP is only against voter fraud and doesn't give a ***** about blatant election fraud. Just more right-wing hypocrisy.
Old     (pesos)      Join Date: Oct 2001 Location: Texas       02-24-2019, 10:28 AM Reply   
Cheats and liars. Now Harris is claiming he had some illness that made him “confused and prone to memory loss” lol. Can’t make this stuff up.

https://fivethirtyeight.com/features...over-election/
Old     (grant_west)      Join Date: Jun 2005       02-24-2019, 10:36 AM Reply   
TRUMP is the Man! I love how he is telling the “ISIS bride” sorry your not comming back into the USA. BTW b4 you people with total TDS get crazy, she had her passport removed in 2016 when Obama was president, Props to Obama for doing that. But we all know how the media is gonna spin this. Racist Trump denies poor
ISIS woman entry into the US. Just another example I’f Obam does it OK if trump does the same thing OUTRAGE!
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       02-24-2019, 12:51 PM Reply   
More love and tolerance from the left. One of the comments after the article lists other harassment incidents that have gone on very recently. Typical...

https://www.yahoo.com/lifestyle/woma...215126559.html
Old     (wombat2wombat)      Join Date: Sep 2018       02-25-2019, 6:19 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by wake77 View Post
That's all you talk about, man. "Getting laid". That's the first sign of someone that is backed up. You sound more sexually frustrated than a Catholic priest or a Baptist youth minister. Take the MAGA hat off and maybe a girl south of 300 lbs. will give you the time of day.
So you just admitted to being unable to obtain pussy, while again, divulging what a hypocritical bigot you are who also fat shames. Yet acknowledging I do in fact, get pussy. But since you're a bigot against fat women it's supposed to be an insult. Surprised you didn't call me a lil homo, hoping I'd then PM you.
Old     (wombat2wombat)      Join Date: Sep 2018       02-25-2019, 6:21 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by grant_west View Post
TRUMP is the Man! I love how he is telling the “ISIS bride” sorry your not comming back into the USA. BTW b4 you people with total TDS get crazy, she had her passport removed in 2016 when Obama was president, Props to Obama for doing that. But we all know how the media is gonna spin this. Racist Trump denies poor
ISIS woman entry into the US. Just another example I’f Obam does it OK if trump does the same thing OUTRAGE!
I love the tax return debacle. Trolling the dems into forcing him to release his taxes which will then make it mandatory for dems to release their taxes.
Old     (wake77)      Join Date: Jan 2009       02-25-2019, 7:21 AM Reply   
Quote:
So you just admitted to being unable to obtain pussy, while again, divulging what a hypocritical bigot you are who also fat shames. Yet acknowledging I do in fact, get pussy. But since you're a bigot against fat women it's supposed to be an insult. Surprised you didn't call me a lil homo, hoping I'd then PM you.
I can see that your reading comprehension is right up there with your ability to find a woman.

I've got an idea. Why don't you worry about your daughter's sexual endeavors (maybe you should go have her checked for STD's) and quit worrying about me. With a father like you, it's no wonder she is a sex fiend.
Old     (grant_west)      Join Date: Jun 2005       02-25-2019, 7:56 AM Reply   
Wake: why are u opsessed with wombats daughter. You keep bringing her up? I get your trying to burn the guy but damm, your strange
Old     (grant_west)      Join Date: Jun 2005       02-25-2019, 8:19 AM Reply   
Ok with keeping on subject. “Greatest President Ever” triggers Racist Dim-A-Craps. I like that Trump fires or fired back, Example him getting in a twitter battle with a POS like spike lee is beneath the presidency But letting people constantly get away BS rants like at the Oscars last night. Spike lee is a racist and I love that our president has the balls to call a spade a spade.
Attached Images

Old     (wombat2wombat)      Join Date: Sep 2018       02-25-2019, 8:25 AM Reply   
Quote:
I can see that your reading comprehension is right up there with your ability to find a woman.

I've got an idea. Why don't you worry about your daughter's sexual endeavors (maybe you should go have her checked for STD's) and quit worrying about me. With a father like you, it's no wonder she is a sex fiend.
You should get your mind off minors you sick f**k. You keep showing what a sad sad little man you really are & it's comical. To say Trump is way up there & you're way down there is rather telling of just how pathetic you really are. Small small boy
Old     (wombat2wombat)      Join Date: Sep 2018       02-25-2019, 8:29 AM Reply   
Quote:
Wake: why are u opsessed with wombats daughter. You keep bringing her up? I get your trying to burn the guy but damm, your strange
I think he's demonstrated repeatedly just how bad his mental disorder is his depravity knows no lows. Lets recap; Wake is below average intelligence, obsessed with teen girls, can't control his emotions & Wombat works his pathetic ass up every day. And all the loser has is a weak attack towards a teen girl. Which doesn't bother me one bit, cause I know she's able to get laid & Wake still spends his night alone crying himself to sleep knowing chicks don't dig him. The loneliness in his life can be smelled from here.
Old     (grant_west)      Join Date: Jun 2005       02-25-2019, 9:14 AM Reply   
Hey B4 we move on, I would like Wake to acknowledge that the “subject” of disparaging other people’s under aged daughters is not gonna happen anymore! You odviousley didn’t get it last time you brought up that Subject , so I’m gonna call you out here & now . I know we don’t all agree & we talk $hit back & forth but I never felt like anyone crossed the line, but some how you think it’s ok. I’m letting you know it’s not. You wanna argue like that Go Somewhere Else!
Old     (ralph)      Join Date: Apr 2002       02-25-2019, 9:34 AM Reply   
Quote:
Hey B4 we move on, I would like Wake to acknowledge that the “subject” of disparaging other people’s under aged daughters is not gonna happen anymore! You odviousley didn’t get it last time you brought up that Subject , so I’m gonna call you out here & now . I know we don’t all agree & we talk $hit back & forth but I never felt like anyone crossed the line, but some how you think it’s ok. I’m letting you know it’s not. You wanna argue like that Go Somewhere Else!
Agree
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       02-25-2019, 10:16 AM Reply   
I absolutely love Trump’s tweet about Spike Lee.
Old     (wombat2wombat)      Join Date: Sep 2018       02-25-2019, 11:10 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by markj View Post
I absolutely love Trump’s tweet about Spike Lee.
I wish he would have ended with "I've done more for the black community than Spike race bating Lee has ever done."
Old     (95sn)      Join Date: Sep 2005       02-25-2019, 3:25 PM Reply   
Trump did something for the black community? I know he hired Ben Carson. Anything else? Exactly.
Old     (grant_west)      Join Date: Jun 2005       02-25-2019, 3:43 PM Reply   
I don’t keep score of what Trump does for “The Black Comunity” I think it’s a buch of $hit in the first place. Trump was elected to work for all Americans not just ones of specific color. But seeing as you asked what has Trump done for the Black Comunity why not ask Van Jones, CNN’s resident “all things black” spokesperson. Van Jones says that TRUMP has done more for Prison Reform then ANY president. In fact I was surprised to hear Van jones talking $hit about his (goverment plantation Co Workers) ya know professional Victums. Van Jones went on to say that these So Called activists that refuse to speak with trump get nothing done. He had been accused of being an uncle Tom and a coon by other blacks For going to Washington with Kim K. And getting prison reform done! So let me get this straight. A promenet Black spokerson and vocal critic of trump go’s to Washington and meets with him and Makes things better for his Comunity and he is a sell out!!! What a buch of crap, I guess lowest black UN employment under any president and highest black home ownership in history is Obama’s doing !
Old     (95sn)      Join Date: Sep 2005       02-25-2019, 4:05 PM Reply   
https://www.bls.gov/charts/employmen...yment-rate.htm
Old     (95sn)      Join Date: Sep 2005       02-25-2019, 4:16 PM Reply   
This was Spikes speech.
The word today is “irony.” The date, the 24th. The month, February, which also happens to be the shortest month of the year, which also happens to be Black History month. The year, 2019. The year, 1619. History. Her story. 1619. 2019. 400 years.

Four hundred years. Our ancestors were stolen from Mother Africa and bought to Jamestown, Virginia, enslaved. Our ancestors worked the land from can’t see in the morning to can’t see at night. My grandmother, [inaudible], who lived to be 100 years young, who was a Spelman College graduate even though her mother was a slave. My grandmother who saved 50 years of social security checks to put her first grandchild — she called me Spikie-poo — she put me through Morehouse College and N.Y.U. grad film. N.Y.U.!
Before the world tonight, I give praise to our ancestors who have built this country into what it is today along with the genocide of its native people. We all connect with our ancestors. We will have love and wisdom regained, we will regain our humanity. It will be a powerful moment. The 2020 presidential election is around the corner. Let’s all mobilize. Let’s all be on the right side of history. Make the moral choice between love versus hate. Let’s do the right thing! You know I had to get that in there.

Why does trump assume the speech is anti-trump instead of pro-trump?
Old     (fly135)      Join Date: Jun 2004       02-25-2019, 5:28 PM Reply   
These dumba$$'s can't read a graph. It's pretty obvious that the rate of unemployment was dropping long before Trump took over from Obama. And the graph doesn't really show Trump doing anything different to lower unemployment from whatever policies were already in place when he took over. It's only natural that if unemployment is so low that the same would apply for all races. But that doesn't stop the TrumpTurds from attributing it to Trump. Every time you show them evidence they are full of s**t they just ignore it.

A few pages back Delta claimed that Reagan got the economy out of stagnation by lowering taxes. But I posted a graph of Fed interest rates in the teens as to why stagnation was happening. Nothing but crickets. Reagan also raised deficit spending to record levels. Something Republicans loved to do. At the same time the fed began reducing interest rates. That's what got us out of stagflation. And of course spending on the country's credit card always give a boost as well.

On top of all that, Trump has reduced environmental protections and sent deficit spending upwards. All without being able to demonstrate any improvements to the rate of lowering unemployment.
Old     (shawndoggy)      Join Date: Nov 2009       02-25-2019, 5:30 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by 95sn View Post
Why does trump assume the speech is anti-trump instead of pro-trump?

And on what grounds is it racist?
Old     (grant_west)      Join Date: Jun 2005       02-25-2019, 5:54 PM Reply   
You guys can play stupid all you want. We all know who the TRUE racist are. I watched 5 seconds of the Oscars. I couldn’t help but think of the show Designated Survivor, , I was laughing at the thought that all of Hollywood at the Oscars on that night gets vaporized. I had to laugh. What kind of New Hollywood would rise up?
Old     (wake77)      Join Date: Jan 2009       02-25-2019, 6:06 PM Reply   
Quote:
You should get your mind off minors you sick f**k. You keep showing what a sad sad little man you really are & it's comical. To say Trump is way up there & you're way down there is rather telling of just how pathetic you really are. Small small boy
Hey, you were the dumbass that decided to air out your business on a wakeboarding forum. If if anyone is the "sick f**K" it's you. Anyone can look back at your comments and verify that. You brought all of this on yourself. I let your insults go on long enough. I back off you and then you want to call me a homosexual. Screw you dude. You reap what you sow. I only unloaded on you because you are a third grader that cannot stay on topic. You have to call someone a "homo" because they have a different point of view. Grow the eff up.
Old     (wake77)      Join Date: Jan 2009       02-25-2019, 6:12 PM Reply   
Quote:
I'll acknowledge that as soon as You, Mark, and Wombat that the ""subject" disparaging any poster on this forum is not gonna happen anymore!" You 3 think you can say whatever the hell you want and then when someone returns the favor back to one you, they crossed some sort of line. Screw that. I had not said anything else personal towards that dude in the past several days. And then he wants to call me a "homo" and a bunch of other nonsense. "so I'm gonna call you out here & now".

Stay on topic and I will, as well. You guys start with the "homo" ****** again, and all bets are off. Deal?
Old     (grant_west)      Join Date: Jun 2005       02-25-2019, 8:37 PM Reply   
Ok Fine then. Carry on!
Attached Images

Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       02-25-2019, 10:03 PM Reply   
Quote:
I'll acknowledge that as soon as You, Mark, and Wombat that the ""subject" disparaging any poster on this forum is not gonna happen anymore!" You 3 think you can say whatever the hell you want and then when someone returns the favor back to one you, they crossed some sort of line. Screw that. I had not said anything else personal towards that dude in the past several days. And then he wants to call me a "homo" and a bunch of other nonsense. "so I'm gonna call you out here & now".

Stay on topic and I will, as well. You guys start with the "homo" ****** again, and all bets are off. Deal?
HEY. While I can see a wee little bit of some of your points, you need to remember the crazy stuff I post is put there to make us all laugh (well, also to make fun). You seriously need to pull the corn cob out of your keister and laugh a little. You come off so butt hurt, like someone just gave you an atomic wedgie, that I actually feel sorry for you sometimes.

Grant's latest meme here is hilarious. It fits the joke theme that I started about you last year. Just remember it's a joke. None of us think you're really queer. So there. That's the only time I'm gonna tell you that, fancy boy. Carry on, sailor and remember: if you're tired of getting crapped on, stop wearing it so well.
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       02-25-2019, 10:08 PM Reply   
I'm still cracking up at Grant's meme. LOL Perfect timing too.
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       02-25-2019, 10:23 PM Reply   
Quote:

This stuff all started when you announced you were in the Navy in this thread awhile back. I can't recall the exact context, but I think it was either what you said or how you were saying it that begged for a sarcastic response. I immediately started singing "In The Navy" by the Village People to myself. Then I'm thinking, "hey there's a gay sailor in that group." Next came Google images for "gay sailor" and poof... the pic of "you in a parade" came up. The rest is history.
Old     (ralph)      Join Date: Apr 2002       02-26-2019, 12:05 AM Reply   
There is also nothing wrong with being GAY. Infact I encourage it, leaves more women for us real men. Of course I joke, I'm married, I'm only interested in bikes now.
Old     (wombat2wombat)      Join Date: Sep 2018       02-26-2019, 2:33 AM Reply   
Quote:
Hey, you were the dumbass that decided to air out your business on a wakeboarding forum. If if anyone is the "sick f**K" it's you. Anyone can look back at your comments and verify that. You brought all of this on yourself. I let your insults go on long enough. I back off you and then you want to call me a homosexual. Screw you dude. You reap what you sow. I only unloaded on you because you are a third grader that cannot stay on topic. You have to call someone a "homo" because they have a different point of view. Grow the eff up.
How sad your existence must be; Wake up, read liberal news, get pissed off, run to wakeworld express your anger, go about your sad existence. Reap what I sow? You're just a pathetic angry little man that lacks any creativity in your empty head, your inability to control yourself leads to trying to insult daughters because you're not bright enough to come up with good comebacks or insults. You're not bothering me with your slams on my daughter, you're just exposing what a sad emotionally unstable POS you actually are. Hence why you're an alone sad man. You're caught in a loop. And I keep winning knowing I have this much control over some stooge on a forum.

Last edited by wombat2wombat; 02-26-2019 at 2:37 AM.
Old     (fly135)      Join Date: Jun 2004       02-26-2019, 7:10 AM Reply   
Quote:
... you're just exposing what a sad emotionally unstable POS you actually are.
Oh, the irony!
Old     (wombat2wombat)      Join Date: Sep 2018       02-26-2019, 7:40 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by fly135 View Post
Oh, the irony!
That's not irony. But we all know why you relate to him. You're old, all alone, a wife that ran off with your money & another guy so you sit here & call everyone names. That's irony, holmes.
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       02-26-2019, 8:28 AM Reply   
Wow. This went in the toilet quick. Let's try to temper the harsh words before the moderator does it for us and gets someone banned. People have been kicked off of WW before.

In the words of the great Reverend King; "can can can we all get along?"
Old     (grant_west)      Join Date: Jun 2005       02-26-2019, 8:35 AM Reply   
I guess I just saw the insults ramping up to a more “personal level” to the point where it’s not guys having a quick laugh any more. It was getting serious & people are out for blood. “Keep it light Francis”
Old     (shawndoggy)      Join Date: Nov 2009       02-26-2019, 8:38 AM Reply   
Quote:
I guess I just saw the insults ramping up to a more “personal level” to the point where it’s not guys having a quick laugh any more. It was getting serious & people are out for blood. “Keep it light Francis”

Really it’s an argument for knocking it the F off altogether. Getting personal doesn’t make anyone look smarter or more persuasive.
Old     (fly135)      Join Date: Jun 2004       02-26-2019, 8:54 AM Reply   
Quote:
It was always personal. It was never funny. And it didn't cross the line until you guys, who decided that was the way we debate here, got it thrown back in your face. When DumbBat first posted on this forum I knew that it was going to get even more retarded in here, and it did.
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       02-26-2019, 9:09 AM Reply   
Quote:
It was always personal. It was never funny. And it didn't cross the line until you guys, who decided that was the way we debate here, got it thrown back in your face. When DumbBat first posted on this forum I knew that it was going to get even more retarded in here, and it did.
Puleeeease. I actually believe you believe that. I really do because it supports my many, many statements saying dems have no sense of humor and take themselves way too seriously. You guys really can't see humor in much. You guys are constantly offended. It's just proof that you're not living right. There's truly something missing from your lives. The bigger problem is you guys RARELY say anything funny. You have slim to no creativity. Last week, 95sn plagerized an Alec Baldwin line from SNL, but at least he was TRYING to be funny.
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       02-26-2019, 9:17 AM Reply   
Quote:
Additionally, your comments are also a snapshot of the prevailing, current attitudes of dems-like how they are so serious that they have to resort to bullying or beating up conservatives-even while being filmed doing it.

Conversely, we see liberals who claim to have been bullied and low and behold... It's a hoax.
Old     (fly135)      Join Date: Jun 2004       02-26-2019, 9:20 AM Reply   
If it's so funny how come you guys turn into a bunch of snowflakes as soon as the "humor" is returned? It's like you are living in this delusional world where you think the stupid crap you say is funny. Exactly were did you learn that being a dumba$$ is humor?
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       02-26-2019, 9:22 AM Reply   
Quote:
One more thing: Your claim that we "got it thrown back in our face" is garbage. You all never throw back the same thing. You throw back non-funny hate because like I said, you have no sense of humor or creativity.
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       02-26-2019, 9:40 AM Reply   
Who else here thinks that hate crime hoaxes are an act of hate and in fact hate crimes themselves? Case in point;

https://news.yahoo.com/gay-rights-ac...230859095.html
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       02-26-2019, 9:41 AM Reply   
Who else here thinks that hate crime hoaxes are an act of hate and in fact hate crimes themselves? Case in point;

https://news.yahoo.com/gay-rights-ac...230859095.html
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       02-26-2019, 9:42 AM Reply   
Not sure what happened with the double post.
Old     (fly135)      Join Date: Jun 2004       02-26-2019, 9:48 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by markj View Post
You throw back non-funny hate because like I said, you have no sense of humor or creativity.
The first clue that you aren't funny is that you have to keep telling people that you are. BTW, I'll bet dollars to donuts that liberal comedians earn far more overall than conservative comedians. So your premise that libs have no sense of humor is as delusional as your belief that you are a funny guy.
Old     (shawndoggy)      Join Date: Nov 2009       02-26-2019, 9:54 AM Reply   
Back to the topic at hand... Cohen is allegedly going to implicate Trump in a crime in this weeks congressional hearings. I’m sure Rachel Maddow and her sycophants will be drooling uncontrollably tonight (whilst Ingram and Hannity pontificate about Spike Lee).

But in reality, what would Cohen need to bring with him to the oversight hearings to establish clear evidence of criminal behavior that would convince even his most ardent supporters?
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       02-26-2019, 10:00 AM Reply   
Quote:
The first clue that you aren't funny is that you have to keep telling people that you are. BTW, I'll bet dollars to donuts that liberal comedians earn far more overall than conservative comedians. So your premise that libs have no sense of humor is as delusional as your belief that you are a funny guy.
I’m well aware of the dichotomy between lib comedians and libs in general. The proof that most libs have no sense of humor is all over the 160+ pages of this thread. I rest my case.
Old     (grant_west)      Join Date: Jun 2005       02-26-2019, 10:09 AM Reply   
Ok sticking with the Fake hate crime topic: In my opinion this is nothing NEW. Let’s first start by saying. Hate crimes exist. They always have they always will. Starting in grade school kids have always picked on this kid for this or that kid for that, sorry it’s not right but it’s what happens. With that said. Did you notice how the Left started pounding their drum about the rise of Hate crimes right after trump got ellected! I think that’s when Fake hate crimes started getting traction. It’s no secret I’m a TRUMP supporter, I talk with lots of other people who are also Trump supporters. I have NEVER EVER EVER come across anyone or even heard a Tone or Hint of anyone ever feeling Empowerd or do a Hate Crime or feel Empowed to act out against anyone because we had a change in the Oval Office. But if you listen to you Lefty’s or Turn on the TV Every guy wearing a Red hat or If you a Trump supporter is a Racist. And more recent even if you just disagree with a Lefty YOUR views is Racist or Hate speech! In my opinion this false narrative (republicans are racist) didn’t fit reality & that’s when lefty’s starting doing FAKE hate crimes. Swasticas On Churches and Jewish places. Any 5th grader could see the Swasticas were looked so poorly drawen that no true Nazi would ever draw such a crooked sideways f-Ed up swastica. I mean come on people think about it. If your a real nazi or POS Racist you draw swasticas in your sleep you got them things dialed! The ones you see that SUDDENLY popped up over night looked like some One with dyslexia and Parkinson’s disease made them. FAKE NOOSE
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       02-26-2019, 10:50 AM Reply   
Quote:
Ok sticking with the Fake hate crime topic: In my opinion this is nothing NEW. Let’s first start by saying. Hate crimes exist. They always have they always will. Starting in grade school kids have always picked on this kid for this or that kid for that, sorry it’s not right but it’s what happens. With that said. Did you notice how the Left started pounding their drum about the rise of Hate crimes right after trump got ellected! I think that’s when Fake hate crimes started getting traction. It’s no secret I’m a TRUMP supporter, I talk with lots of other people who are also Trump supporters. I have NEVER EVER EVER come across anyone or even heard a Tone or Hint of anyone ever feeling Empowerd or do a Hate Crime or feel Empowed to act out against anyone because we had a change in the Oval Office. But if you listen to you Lefty’s or Turn on the TV Every guy wearing a Red hat or If you a Trump supporter is a Racist. And more recent even if you just disagree with a Lefty YOUR views is Racist or Hate speech! In my opinion this false narrative (republicans are racist) didn’t fit reality & that’s when lefty’s starting doing FAKE hate crimes. Swasticas On Churches and Jewish places. Any 5th grader could see the Swasticas were looked so poorly drawen that no true Nazi would ever draw such a crooked sideways f-Ed up swastica. I mean come on people think about it. If your a real nazi or POS Racist you draw swasticas in your sleep you got them things dialed! The ones you see that SUDDENLY popped up over night looked like some One with dyslexia and Parkinson’s disease made them. FAKE NOOSE
Yeah, the swasticas I drew, framed and have lining the walls of my house are MUCH higher quality than the ones I've seen on the noose. Thanks for pointing that out, Grant!
Old     (wombat2wombat)      Join Date: Sep 2018       02-26-2019, 10:53 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by shawndoggy View Post
Back to the topic at hand... Cohen is allegedly going to implicate Trump in a crime in this weeks congressional hearings. I’m sure Rachel Maddow and her sycophants will be drooling uncontrollably tonight (whilst Ingram and Hannity pontificate about Spike Lee).

But in reality, what would Cohen need to bring with him to the oversight hearings to establish clear evidence of criminal behavior that would convince even his most ardent supporters?
Better question, how has all this info leaked to the press if there isn't any leakers?

But back to evidence, I hope he has it, cause if not it's just hearsay & the circus won't stop. Cohen once said he has all the tapes, lets hope he produces them, if not, it'll be another strike next to the check box for "convicted criminal liar".

And lets stop asking "what evidence do his supporters need". The same evidence that'll remove him from office. Is that asking too much? Testimony from people not convicted of crimes with information that has already shown much of what Cohen was doing was behind the presidents back to enrich himself? I am very curious to hear what he has said, but my money says it'll be another nothing burger unless real evidence is put forth & one must ask themselves; Why has that evidence not been used by Mueller & is only being shown to congress?
Old     (95sn)      Join Date: Sep 2005       02-26-2019, 11:10 AM Reply   
G, True, everyone made fun of kids since grade school. Eventually we all grow up. You said it yourself a week or so ago. All MAGA hat guys are not racists yet all racists are MAGA hat wearers. Its not an easy hat to wear. It is now a symbol, and when the Proud Boys wear that symbol it is racist and hate. Did you look at Spike Lee's speech. Never mentioned trump yet trump had to stick his nose where it didnt need to be and make a racist comment. He is the POTUS, he doesnt need to be a divider but he keeps doing it. If he could have a little thicker skin (all presidents have people who disagree) he would have less haters and create less hate. Starts at the top.

Mark, I didnt steal the line from SNL, (haven't seen an episode in a decade) I heard it elsewhere and you alerted me to its origination. BTW, I was voted class clown all through school...but that was when I was a republican so maybe does not count as liberal and funny.
So, an old man was sitting next to a young kid. The kid was eating a lot of chocolate, pack after pack...So the man asked the kid: do you think it's healthy for you eating all that chocolate?
the kid answered: My grandpa died at 100 years old.
-And you think it's because he ate chocolate? says the old man.
-No, it's because he minded his own business.
Ta-duh.
Old     (shawndoggy)      Join Date: Nov 2009       02-26-2019, 11:25 AM Reply   
Quote:
Better question, how has all this info leaked to the press if there isn't any leakers?

But back to evidence, I hope he has it, cause if not it's just hearsay & the circus won't stop. Cohen once said he has all the tapes, lets hope he produces them, if not, it'll be another strike next to the check box for "convicted criminal liar".

And lets stop asking "what evidence do his supporters need". The same evidence that'll remove him from office. Is that asking too much? Testimony from people not convicted of crimes with information that has already shown much of what Cohen was doing was behind the presidents back to enrich himself? I am very curious to hear what he has said, but my money says it'll be another nothing burger unless real evidence is put forth & one must ask themselves; Why has that evidence not been used by Mueller & is only being shown to congress?

Lots to unpack.

Leaks? This is non-Russia testimony so I don’t think there’s anything wrong with saying what he’s gonna say.

I’m not sure impeachment is the right remedy for pre-election wrongdoing (say for instance Trump .Org tax fraud). Dunno.

Convicted criminal liar — true. And also a trump confidante for YEARS. I don’t think it should be shocking to find out that bad guys hang with other bad guys. I mean does anyone think that Cohen corrupted Trump? Anything he says needs to be taken with a handful of salt, sure.
Old     (95sn)      Join Date: Sep 2005       02-26-2019, 11:39 AM Reply   
Quote:
Cohen pleaded guilty. When that happens WHAT he is pleading to is included in the plea. Its public.
Clinton was impeached by the house for lying about a blow job in the WH. He was being investigated for a fishy real estate deal.
No one has much of an idea of what Mueller has. All we know is regarding the indictments that are public. I think the reason many wonder "what evidence do his supporters need" is because thus far the pres has been proven to surround himself with felony criminals (Cohen, Manafort, Gates, Kolimnik,Sater….) yet no "supporters" thinks this odd. Cohen states in his admission that he acted in the interest of and at the direction of Individual 1. He co-conspired in a felony.
In addition to the Mueller investigation... His inauguration is under investigation. His "Trump Foundation" is under investigation for acting as his personal and family bank account the state already forced its closure. His business is under investigation, they are looking into debts and money laundering and....
There is already more than enough evidence to make even the most ardent supporter think twice. Yet they dont. Therefore..."What evidence do his supporters need"
Old     (wombat2wombat)      Join Date: Sep 2018       02-26-2019, 1:45 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by 95sn View Post
Cohen pleaded guilty. When that happens WHAT he is pleading to is included in the plea. Its public.
Clinton was impeached by the house for lying about a blow job in the WH. He was being investigated for a fishy real estate deal.
No one has much of an idea of what Mueller has. All we know is regarding the indictments that are public. I think the reason many wonder "what evidence do his supporters need" is because thus far the pres has been proven to surround himself with felony criminals (Cohen, Manafort, Gates, Kolimnik,Sater….) yet no "supporters" thinks this odd. Cohen states in his admission that he acted in the interest of and at the direction of Individual 1. He co-conspired in a felony.
In addition to the Mueller investigation... His inauguration is under investigation. His "Trump Foundation" is under investigation for acting as his personal and family bank account the state already forced its closure. His business is under investigation, they are looking into debts and money laundering and....
There is already more than enough evidence to make even the most ardent supporter think twice. Yet they dont. Therefore..."What evidence do his supporters need"
Clinton was impeached for lying under oath, not about the *******. Hell, if he would have just said "yeah, we played twiddly dinks" he probably would have went up in popularity. Most importantly, nothing impeachable or criminal would have come of it.

I'm not discounting your parells with Cohen & Trump. I'm just saying, unless he has evidence, there isn't an attorney in this world that would put him on a stand & why his testimony so far seems to be theatre. Again I say, if what you say regarding money laundering, crimes, etc there's evidence somewhere & so far not one iota has been made public nor has it been able to take Chump down. With how far Mueller dug, you'd think he would have come up with something more damming than a witness that has a rap sheet so long no jury or judge would take him serious.
Old     (wake77)      Join Date: Jan 2009       02-26-2019, 1:47 PM Reply   
Quote:
Yeah, because a skinhead has never tagged a church or "Jewish place" with a "Swasticas" in the history of this country. It was some "wacko" liberal group orchestrating the entire thing.

Do you not understand how idiotic and lamebrained you sound? Look, and I know that you and Mark are going to think this is crazy, but it's possible to think Trump is a dumbass AND to think the Empire actor is wrong and should be punished. The two aren't mutually exclusive. But that's the problem with you Trumpsters. You think if you say anything negative about Trump, then you will be viewed as a disloyal Trumpster. Like defending when he served cold Wendy's burgers and Filet-O-Fish sandwiches. Hell, you even had Trumpsters sharing fake quotes from Trevor Lawrence. It's insanity. Guys like you claim that the Mueller investigation is some sort of witch hunt or has no merit. You ignore 37 indictments and the convictions and plea deals plus the mountains of evidence that is being gathered, yet you saw a story on your Facebook feed about Obama's grandmother receiving a lifelong pension and you accepted that as the truth. You are proof that the movie Idiocracy was a view into the future. Trump is our President Camacho.
Old     (wombat2wombat)      Join Date: Sep 2018       02-26-2019, 1:47 PM Reply   
Quote:
Lots to unpack.

Leaks? This is non-Russia testimony so I don’t think there’s anything wrong with saying what he’s gonna say.

I’m not sure impeachment is the right remedy for pre-election wrongdoing (say for instance Trump .Org tax fraud). Dunno.

Convicted criminal liar — true. And also a trump confidante for YEARS. I don’t think it should be shocking to find out that bad guys hang with other bad guys. I mean does anyone think that Cohen corrupted Trump? Anything he says needs to be taken with a handful of salt, sure.
Tax fraud is a criminal act regardless of when it was done. Here's an angle; What if Trump is trolling everyone on the taxes & by forcing the dems to force him to show his taxes they've now opened the door forcing all of them to show their taxes when running for office? Plausible. The guy is audited every year, again, something would have come up. Whether he's guilty or not, evidence matters regardless of who it is. We're not a lynch mob operating on the "come on, you know he's guilty by association"
Old     (shawndoggy)      Join Date: Nov 2009       02-26-2019, 1:53 PM Reply   
Quote:
Tax fraud is a criminal act regardless of when it was done. Here's an angle; What if Trump is trolling everyone on the taxes & by forcing the dems to force him to show his taxes they've now opened the door forcing all of them to show their taxes when running for office? Plausible. The guy is audited every year, again, something would have come up. Whether he's guilty or not, evidence matters regardless of who it is. We're not a lynch mob operating on the "come on, you know he's guilty by association"

That has been the norm anyway tho (to share tax returns). That would be a weak sauce “win” for trump.
Old     (grant_west)      Join Date: Jun 2005       02-26-2019, 2:01 PM Reply   
95SN
I am not sure if you were trying to take my words & switch them around, OR you just had a hard time remembering what I said. I’m suposed to be the resident dummy here in W/W don’t be trying to take my Position.

What I said was a quote from Joe Rogan and he said Not all trump supporters are Nazis but all Nazis are Trump supporters

Yes it’s True. The same can be said in the Vein of Democrats or Black Panthers & Antifa people, you have bad groups of people that try and hitch their wagon to successful legit movements. I started to watch a Netflix documentary (couldn’t get all the way threw it) called “Alt Right” and this guy breaks it down pretty good how Alt right started and how wide the pendulum swings from People like “Ann Coulter & Ben Shaperio” who are all the way on one side to the complete oppasate side who are straight up Nazis. BUT All are labeld “Alt Right” talk about painting with a wide brush.
Old     (95sn)      Join Date: Sep 2005       02-26-2019, 3:31 PM Reply   
Quote:
95SN
I am not sure if you were trying to take my words & switch them around, OR you just had a hard time remembering what I said. I’m suposed to be the resident dummy here in W/W don’t be trying to take my Position.

What I said was a quote from Joe Rogan and he said Not all trump supporters are Nazis but all Nazis are Trump supporters

Yes it’s True. The same can be said in the Vein of Democrats or Black Panthers & Antifa people, you have bad groups of people that try and hitch their wagon to successful legit movements. I started to watch a Netflix documentary (couldn’t get all the way threw it) called “Alt Right” and this guy breaks it down pretty good how Alt right started and how wide the pendulum swings from People like “Ann Coulter & Ben Shaperio” who are all the way on one side to the complete oppasate side who are straight up Nazis. BUT All are labeld “Alt Right” talk about painting with a wide brush.
It was just to the best of my memory I didnt have any agenda.
Its important that we dont generalize too much, the fringe elements are just that., Fringe.
Is it ok to stick with my version, I like the MAGA hat way. The hat has become something it was not in 2016. We gave MAGA hats to my aunt and uncle for Christmas 2016, they were big trump fans. I dont think they would wear one in SoCal now.
Old     (shawndoggy)      Join Date: Nov 2009       02-26-2019, 3:35 PM Reply   
Quote:
95SNBUT All are labeld “Alt Right” talk about painting with a wide brush.

I think you are making the logical counter argument to Delta’s continuous insinuation that every dem is an ANTIFA supporter who condones violence.

To paraphrase 45, “there are shades of gray on both sides.”
Old     (wombat2wombat)      Join Date: Sep 2018       02-26-2019, 3:48 PM Reply   
Quote:
That has been the norm anyway tho (to share tax returns). That would be a weak sauce “win” for trump.
It's been rather selective actually. Obama seemed to have released the most. Sanders only 1. Al Gore 0 & refused. Jill Stein 1. Seems the one that didn't enter office rich releases their returns but none of you question how did they leave office multi millionaires? You're right, it's considered the norm but if I was in Trump's shoes the way the left & the media has came after me, I'd refuse simply because I can. Hell, if he was a smart man he'd release them prior to the election to show the clamoring on & on about the taxes was a nothing burger.

I'm not talking about only in presidential elections, I'm talking if the senate or congress forces the issue then it could become forced on all of them as well. The only reason he doesn't release his taxes is to upset people is my guess. Anything illegal wouldn't be hiding in his taxes, it would have been found. Mueller can obtain them & either didn't or there was nothing there. A lot bigger fish to fry on something rather trivial when there is nothing in his taxes that could implicate him in some crime. If laws were broken via tax returns he'd been caught. Hoping to see dealings with Russia? Lots of them, but it's all with business men, not Gov officials. And that certainly wouldn't be in his taxes. Chump knows it's driving his detractors crazy & he doesn't have to provide them so why appease his haters when it's more amusing to watch them fall over their selves to get them.
Old     (shawndoggy)      Join Date: Nov 2009       02-26-2019, 4:44 PM Reply   
Quote:
It's been rather selective actually. Obama seemed to have released the most. Sanders only 1. Al Gore 0 & refused. Jill Stein 1. Seems the one that didn't enter office rich releases their returns but none of you question how did they leave office multi millionaires? You're right, it's considered the norm but if I was in Trump's shoes the way the left & the media has came after me, I'd refuse simply because I can. Hell, if he was a smart man he'd release them prior to the election to show the clamoring on & on about the taxes was a nothing burger.

I'm not talking about only in presidential elections, I'm talking if the senate or congress forces the issue then it could become forced on all of them as well. The only reason he doesn't release his taxes is to upset people is my guess. Anything illegal wouldn't be hiding in his taxes, it would have been found. Mueller can obtain them & either didn't or there was nothing there. A lot bigger fish to fry on something rather trivial when there is nothing in his taxes that could implicate him in some crime. If laws were broken via tax returns he'd been caught. Hoping to see dealings with Russia? Lots of them, but it's all with business men, not Gov officials. And that certainly wouldn't be in his taxes. Chump knows it's driving his detractors crazy & he doesn't have to provide them so why appease his haters when it's more amusing to watch them fall over their selves to get them.

https://www.politifact.com/florida/s...ased-most-tax/

Politifact seems to disagree with your sources. But close enough to confirm the norm of disclosing.

mueller has been pretty strict about keeping his inquiry to Russia issues (notwithstanding Trumps bellyaching about a witch hunt). Extraneous inquiries get referred out to other prosecutors.
Old     (grant_west)      Join Date: Jun 2005       02-26-2019, 6:06 PM Reply   
I have not read everyone of Deltas post. So I can’t confirm what your saying he said about Antifa. But here is what I see. Just like the “Alt Right” has a wide variety of people and their views. Yes 100% correct the same go’s for the Left. You have your crazy’s ANTIFA. They hitched their wagon to the Democrats. But what I see is the Democrats are a lot closer to ANTIFA views and violence that They bring to any event then the Republicans are to Nazis. ANTIFA seems in larger numbers and more wide spread then any Nazi group. If the Dems wanna take the high road they should Flick the ANTIFA hang-er-on’s they bring the same neg attention the Nazis bring to the Republicans
Old     (pesos)      Join Date: Oct 2001 Location: Texas       02-26-2019, 8:14 PM Reply   
So the lying republican pastor in North Carolina is now claiming he lied due to health problems lol. And he won’t seek to run in the election that now has to be completely redone due to republican election fraud.

Guess he’s got a bad case of lie-abetes.

https://www-m.cnn.com/2019/02/26/pol...www.cnn.com%2F
Old     (pesos)      Join Date: Oct 2001 Location: Texas       02-26-2019, 11:21 PM Reply   
So what major concession is Trumpkin going to give his loverboy Kimbo tomorrow to try and distract from the Cohen show? Maybe he can swing by Crimea for a quick Putin love-in before flying "home?"
Old     (wake77)      Join Date: Jan 2009       02-27-2019, 2:48 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by pesos View Post
So the lying republican pastor in North Carolina is now claiming he lied due to health problems lol. And he won’t seek to run in the election that now has to be completely redone due to republican election fraud.

Guess he’s got a bad case of lie-abetes.

https://www-m.cnn.com/2019/02/26/pol...www.cnn.com%2F
And the NC GOP was adamantly opposed to any new election. I wonder why considering the GOP
always seems to be so gung-ho on stopping election fraud. The truth is, the GOP's crusade on fraud is just an excuse to try to make it harder for minorities to vote.
Old     (shawndoggy)      Join Date: Nov 2009       02-27-2019, 4:47 AM Reply   
OK, read Cohen's opening statement. His crime allegations are pretty weak, and definitely nothing new. Lots of non-shocker but more specific allegations of Trump being petty and vain. No hearts or minds are going to be convinced or won over by this stuff.
Old     (wombat2wombat)      Join Date: Sep 2018       02-27-2019, 5:59 AM Reply   
Quote:
OK, read Cohen's opening statement. His crime allegations are pretty weak, and definitely nothing new. Lots of non-shocker but more specific allegations of Trump being petty and vain. No hearts or minds are going to be convinced or won over by this stuff.
Yeah I had a good laugh doing cardio this morning & seeing it all on the news. Then it dawned on me: Congress is calling a "witness" who was convicted of lying to congress. You can't make this **** up. As I stated previously, nothing but theater.
Old     (wombat2wombat)      Join Date: Sep 2018       02-27-2019, 7:27 AM Reply   
Cohens testimony is just making things worse. All of it hearsay, innuendo & nothing that can be proved or backed up. As Shawn said, Trump looks like an a-hole, not a criminal.
Old     (fly135)      Join Date: Jun 2004       02-27-2019, 7:58 AM Reply   
Anyone notice that every time a Republican describes Cohen it sounds like they are describing Trump. It's hilarious to watch Trump supporters talk about credibility. It's like they just discovered Jesus.
Old     (wombat2wombat)      Join Date: Sep 2018       02-27-2019, 8:01 AM Reply   
Cohen's hilarious, it's like he reads wakeworld "I don't know if Trump worked with the Russians, but I have my suspicions". LOL

Lefties can squawk all you want, all your democrat leaders accomplished today is handing Trump 2020
Old     (wombat2wombat)      Join Date: Sep 2018       02-27-2019, 8:20 AM Reply   
LOL, not one new revelation of any kind. Everything being said is already out there. And a money grubbing lying Zionist. How cliché
Old     (wombat2wombat)      Join Date: Sep 2018       02-27-2019, 8:30 AM Reply   
BWAHAHAHAHAHAAH the only collusion that just came out is Cohens & the democrat party prior to the hearing. This just gets worse & worse & more comical as it ticks by.
Old     (fly135)      Join Date: Jun 2004       02-27-2019, 8:48 AM Reply   
What's sadly comical is that there are so many gullible people who will buy the Republican generated faux indignance about credibility, hook, line, and sinker! Certainly supports the strategy of surrounding yourself with crooks and liars. That way no one close to you has any credibility to testify against you. And the idiots will validate that approach by defending you for surrounding yourself with crooks.
Old     (shawndoggy)      Join Date: Nov 2009       02-27-2019, 8:49 AM Reply   
Quote:
Cohen's hilarious, it's like he reads wakeworld "I don't know if Trump worked with the Russians, but I have my suspicions". LOL

Lefties can squawk all you want, all your democrat leaders accomplished today is handing Trump 2020

Because his longtime confidante can’t directly implicate him in Russian collusion that “hands him” 2020?

Haha haha that makes it sound like on the merits of his own administration there would be no basis for trump to lose. He has a distinct advantage as the incumbent, but look how that worked out for Carter or GHW Bush (the latter being a far far deal better than the current guy).

It’s a long way to go to 2020. Trump has desensitized us to all scandal but that doesn’t mean he cannot be beaten on his swampy merits.
Old     (wombat2wombat)      Join Date: Sep 2018       02-27-2019, 8:50 AM Reply   
Quote:
Because his longtime confidante can’t directly implicate him in Russian collusion that “hands him” 2020?

Haha haha that makes it sound like on the merits of his own administration there would be no basis for trump to lose. He has a distinct advantage as the incumbent, but look how that worked out for Carter or GHW Bush (the latter being a far far deal better than the current guy).

It’s a long way to go to 2020. Trump has desensitized us to all scandal but that doesn’t mean he cannot be beaten on his swampy merits.
So you're not watching the hearing just reading snipets.
Old     (wombat2wombat)      Join Date: Sep 2018       02-27-2019, 8:52 AM Reply   
Quote:
What's sadly comical is that there are so many gullible people who will buy the Republican generated faux indignance about credibility, hook, line, and sinker! Certainly supports the strategy of surrounding yourself with crooks and liars. That way no one close to you has any credibility to testify against you. And the idiots will validate that approach by defending you for surrounding yourself with crooks.
Do you even hear yourself? Suddenly you're supporting a crook & a liar because you believe he's now being honest & you like that it's negative towards Chump. Keep telling yourselves whatever makes you feel better. Cohen admitted to being coached by the dems. Cohen publicly just said aside from these things Trumps a good man with good plans & has done a ton of good for the country. Did you miss that part? Do you not think it's not going to be played over & over & over?
Old     (shawndoggy)      Join Date: Nov 2009       02-27-2019, 8:52 AM Reply   
Quote:
So you're not watching the hearing just reading snipets.

After reading the opening statement it was clear no minds were going to be changed. Not worth watching. Everything he has to say was already known.
Old     (fly135)      Join Date: Jun 2004       02-27-2019, 9:10 AM Reply   
Quote:
Do you even hear yourself? Suddenly you're supporting a crook & a liar because you believe he's now being honest & you like that it's negative towards Chump. Keep telling yourselves whatever makes you feel better. Cohen admitted to being coached by the dems. Cohen publicly just said aside from these things Trumps a good man with good plans & has done a ton of good for the country. Did you miss that part? Do you not think it's not going to be played over & over & over?
And here's one of those gullible people. Not surprised that you can't get it. There was nothing I wrote in support of Cohen.