Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > Boats, Accessories & Tow Vehicles

Old     (86skier)      Join Date: Dec 2011       01-27-2013, 5:46 PM Reply   
Well after finishing college and wanting a new boat, getting married, wanting a new boat, getting divorced, always being told let's wait, wanting a new boat, moving around states and wanting a new boat, I'm finally in a situation where I got what I wanted!!! I didn't ask anybody. I just shot from the hip.

2007 Sanger V-215 hooooray!
Attached Images

Old     (strev)      Join Date: May 2012       01-27-2013, 6:00 PM Reply   
Very cool, congrats!!
Old     (NotSure123)      Join Date: Nov 2012       01-27-2013, 6:08 PM Reply   
hells to the ya, congrats sharp looking boat!
Old     (tripsw)      Join Date: May 2006       01-27-2013, 6:26 PM Reply   
Congrats man, hat's awesome!
Old     (migs)      Join Date: Aug 2006 Location: SF Bay Area       01-27-2013, 6:37 PM Reply   
#freakinawesome
Old     (johnny_defacto)      Join Date: Sep 2006       01-27-2013, 7:09 PM Reply   
Boat looks great... brand new. Congrats, you will have a great summer
Old     (bstroop)      Join Date: Apr 2005 Location: Athens, Alabama       01-27-2013, 7:10 PM Reply   
Beautiful,

Believe it or not I almost drove 9 hours to Idaho with my trade to get that Sanger. I had already made the deal ahead of time but made the decision to sell my boat private party instead.

Congrats!!!
Old     (Kingsriver)      Join Date: Aug 2011       01-27-2013, 8:23 PM Reply   
You only live once so live every day. I bought a new 237 last spring and best move I ever made. Find a women who wants to live life with you and you will never have any regrets. Enjoy!!!!
Old     (durty_curt)      Join Date: Apr 2008       01-27-2013, 8:24 PM Reply   
I hope its not too cold that you can't utilize that new Sanger. If it is too cold.. Then trailer down over to AZ and let's shred the gnar!
Old     (86skier)      Join Date: Dec 2011       01-27-2013, 8:43 PM Reply   
@ Brian, I'm not sorry Brotha. But you have very good taste!

@ Tal, thanks, yeah things are looking up. My granpa told me the boat didn't come with enough bats..... to keep the girls away.

@ everybody else, thanks and the earliest that I've ridden in February so that's not to far away.

--Cheers!
Old     (dezul)      Join Date: Jul 2012       01-28-2013, 4:43 AM Reply   
Congrats. Don't go spending all your money on upgrades too quick. Its expensive to get all the upgrades on the boat you want, but all you have is time now. Riding weather is just around the corner.
Old     (Bamabonners)      Join Date: Jul 2011       01-28-2013, 12:46 PM Reply   
looks clean! congrats on the new ride!!
Old     (bass10after)      Join Date: Feb 2010       01-29-2013, 8:32 AM Reply   
Brian i can relate... I drove 9hrs each way in one day when i picked up my mastercraft it was exactly what i wanted for what i could afford. (247 would be the dream boat) Those were the longest 9 hrs of my life on the way down to get it. A million things running through your head too and what if's... Hopefully it runs and drives like the boat of your dreams too! I'd expect a few repairs or maintenance costs right away. Theres always some kinks to work out and get the boat how you want it and some fluke things that happen along the way too. good luck and congrats
Old     (grant_west)      Join Date: Jun 2005       01-29-2013, 8:44 AM Reply   
When I saw the title "v215 of my dreams "I was expecting a 215 full Of strippers and the V drives stuffed full of dollar bills. I well one man dream is another mans nightmare LOL. Enjoy your new boat it sounds like you deserve it.
Old     (WakeDirt)      Join Date: Jun 2011       01-29-2013, 9:32 AM Reply   
Awesome man! A lot of people buy really nice boats and later regret it, sounds like you are truely a boater and will def respect that new toy! Congrats and welcome back