Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > Boats, Accessories & Tow Vehicles

Old     (slowwwflowww)      Join Date: Mar 2011       02-04-2012, 9:20 AM Reply   
Saw this boat on ebay.Digging the look ,never heard of them before but looks pretty sick.Not sure how to link it.Wonder what wake looks like.Check out that windshield,or lack of.I like different.
Old     (mhunter)      Join Date: Mar 2008       02-04-2012, 10:23 AM Reply   
I have never heard of that brand . I did a google search and found nothing. Are they still in business? Nice looking boat the dash looks like a off shore boat.
Old     (saberworks)      Join Date: Sep 2010       02-04-2012, 10:47 AM Reply   
Never heard of it either, but I found this: http://waterskimag.com/ski-boats/200...22-tidal-wake/
Old     (saberworks)      Join Date: Sep 2010       02-04-2012, 10:53 AM Reply   
I'm guessing Mike is talking about this one: http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/2006-...item1e6aba9faa
Old     (slowwwflowww)      Join Date: Mar 2011       02-04-2012, 11:38 AM Reply   
saberworks,yup thats the one.More i look at it the more i like it.Bet it looks good on the water.Curious to see what it sells for.
Old     (hockeysk8er222)      Join Date: Jul 2009       02-04-2012, 12:09 PM Reply   
No windshield? Barely any cabin space? I like the color scheme, and would be interested to see the wake.. That's about all its got going for me,
Old     (durty_curt)      Join Date: Apr 2008       02-04-2012, 12:53 PM Reply   
You guys know that's an I/O right? so that 22 ft tidal wave you may be riding is probably gonna be a bloody one!
Old     (simplej)      Join Date: Sep 2011       02-04-2012, 12:59 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by durty_curt View Post
You guys know that's an I/O right? so that 22 ft tidal wave you may be riding is probably gonna be a bloody one!
i mean ive never seen a sterndrive where the props under the boat but hey...

if you look at the pics its a vdrive.
Old     (jeff359)      Join Date: Jun 2005       02-04-2012, 1:03 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by durty_curt View Post

Guess you didn't see the prop and rudder picture?

I really like the boat, it'd probably be a great family boat for recreational boarders who like sport boats. I've seen alot of boats styled like this, down in Parker and Havasu, but this is the first one I've seen with a vdrive.
Old     (slowwwflowww)      Join Date: Mar 2011       02-04-2012, 1:06 PM Reply   
Looks like a boat that someone would buy that likes the look of a go-fast and likes inboards but can't make up their mind.Still fun to see something offbeat for an inboard.
Old     (nitrousbird)      Join Date: Sep 2008       02-04-2012, 2:00 PM Reply   
Looks like a boat made by a small maker with a small budget. Hate the interior design, cheap dash, one piece sunpad sucks, and just screams cheap compared to most budget branded wakeboats.
Old     (cowwboy)      Join Date: Jul 2008       02-04-2012, 4:13 PM Reply   
So a go fast that they decided to make a v-drive?
Old     (durty_curt)      Join Date: Apr 2008       02-04-2012, 11:30 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by jeff359 View Post
Guess you didn't see the prop and rudder picture?

I really like the boat, it'd probably be a great family boat for recreational boarders who like sport boats. I've seen alot of boats styled like this, down in Parker and Havasu, but this is the first one I've seen with a vdrive.
Sorry guys I didn't see the pictures of the rudder and prop. I read the listings description and the first thing I noticed was its engine listing as single engine stern drive inboard/outboard
Old     (moon)      Join Date: Oct 2008       02-05-2012, 1:19 AM Reply   
Anybody else notice that it is set up with ballast. Looks like it's got hard tanks the way the jabsco pumps are set up. That's a feature they may want to list.