Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > Wakesurfing

Old     (Elite95)      Join Date: Feb 2011       08-02-2011, 6:49 AM Reply   
Here is a new video of my son, Lil Chris. This was filmed at the Wake the Desert Competition in San Angelo.

from slayshTank: The Riders Coalition on Vimeo.

Old     (scottymc261)      Join Date: Mar 2009       08-02-2011, 7:17 AM Reply   
Very nice! Great job Blake and Chris!
Old     (ragboy)      Join Date: Aug 2007       08-02-2011, 11:03 AM Reply   
Scotty, is that your RZ2 in the video with the wrap? If it is, dude, I am jealous. My pants got tight. That is one sick ride. VERY nice. Love the wrap and colors. Do you have any better pics of it? You have to email me them.

Great video Chris, blake has some great edits and Chris is an amazing surfer. He is going to give Chase and James a run for their money soon. I have also enjoyed getting to know your family and Chris Jr, great kid. Him and RJ seem to hit it off well.
Old     (scottymc261)      Join Date: Mar 2009       08-02-2011, 11:33 AM Reply   
Not mine, is pretty sick huh! I think Chris knows who's it is.
Old     (ragboy)      Join Date: Aug 2007       08-02-2011, 11:41 AM Reply   
Yeah, I am usually not one for wraps, they are usually too obnoxious for my taste, but that one looks great.
Old     (sd_wakesports)      Join Date: Dec 2009       08-02-2011, 12:00 PM Reply   
Hey Chris Sr.

Just got this posted on Alliance regarding the HT Pro Wakesurf Team taking names at the 2011 NWWSA and had to mention Chris Jr. and his great performance at the event.

http://www.alliancewake.com/wake/ht-...-waksurf-open/
http://www.alliancewake.com/brown-trout/

Hi-5!

Dave Field
HYDRO-TURF TRACTION
New Product Development
Wakesurf Team Manager
619.663.WAKE (9253)
Old     (wofrankwo)      Join Date: Jul 2009       08-02-2011, 12:44 PM Reply   
flipping awesome video!!

flippin awesome surfer dude!!

and he rocked at the nwwsa event!!

the wrap was cool too!
Old     (Elite95)      Join Date: Feb 2011       08-02-2011, 1:17 PM Reply   
Thanks guys...

Robert, the RZ2 belongs to Chris Wiman......heard a rumor that it was for sale.

Dave, thanks for the compliment and mentioning Lil Chris in the post. I will pass this on to him.
Old     (sd_wakesports)      Join Date: Dec 2009       08-02-2011, 3:03 PM Reply   
No worries Chris Sr & Jr. and glad to be of assistance.
Feel free to connect via email at dave@hydroturf.com
Thanks!